The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it." Mm11

"The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it." Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it." Mm11

"The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it." Regist10

"The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it." Empty "The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it."

Post by PeterMac 13.05.13 14:34

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323735/Stuart-Hazell-admits-murdering-12-year-old-schoolgirl-Tia-Sharp-dramatic-plea-change-claiming-family-suffered-enough.html
When Tia was reported missing, Hazell told her family and police that he had seen her leaving his house to meet a friend.
Relatives, friends and neighbours carried out a huge search.
During the week-long hunt, Tia’s mother went to stay at Hazell’s house, unaware that her daughter’s body was hidden upstairs.
Hazell even made a TV appeal for Tia’s safe return and criticised those who suggested he had something to do with her disappearance.
Stuart Hazell's guilty plea comes after months of lies about Tia Sharp's final movements.
Later, a search dog was brought to the house in New Addington, south London, and indicated that there was something above one of the bedrooms, but the animal was too large to take into the loft.
On August 10 a detective noticed the smell of decomposition in the house, which Ms Bicknell mistakenly thought was cat faeces.
Another dog also indicated that something might be in the loft of the house and Tia’s body was then found.
In the wake of Tia’s death, Scotland Yard apologised to her family that it had taken so long to find her.
OMG !
Denied knowledge.
Criticised people who suggested he might be involved.
Months of lies.
and then . .
Not DOGS again. Everyone knows they are notoriously unreliable, Gerry told the world this important fact, so why did the police bother searching the attic yet again ? ? ?! ! !
As we posted a long time ago, the missed second search was NOT canine error, as some tried at the time to argue. (Dog alerted, human searched, no body found)
It was Human error, in failing to believe the dogs, and then failing to do a really thorough search based on what the dogs had "Said, Sandra." until the body was found.
Humans give up. Dogs don't.

Would you get on a a plane in which an explosives dog had alerted but the contract cleaner said it was OK ?
Would you walk out of your oncologist's surgery perfectly happy if a 'melanoma' detection spaniel had alerted to a mole on your back, but the doctor said "it's probably OK" ?

Notoriously unreliable ? Tell that to the people serving life in the UK and the USA on the basis of what cadaver dogs had "Said, Sandra !"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

"The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it." Empty Re: "The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it."

Post by Guest 13.05.13 15:29

I can fully appreciate your anger, PeterMac. Having quite some experience with dogs, I know what they can do, even if they're NOT trained for something like detection ... Just a minor example: I recently cleaned the ear of one of my dogs, because the other one was sniffing it with a slightly worried expression. Normally you get alerted when they start shaking their head frequently. The dog, however, sniffed it out long before the problem became visible "The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it." 847771
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it." Empty Re: "The Dogs, The dogs. It was the Dogs that made me do it."

Post by tigger 13.05.13 17:45

Wasn't it also the case that the loft was searched, by a mere human who saw that the loft gave access to that of the neighbour. As they didn't have a search warrant for the neighbour's house, it wasn't until the second alert from the dog that the body was found.

Isn't it likely that at the time of the first alert, the body was in fact in the neighbours' loft? That it was moved back because the danger was over and the dog had been and nothing had been found? That if the weather had been cold, this could have gone on for ages?
Wasn't the neighbour also charged as was the grandmother?

It's my belief that the grandmother knew as from the Saturday when Hazell had no option but to tell her. By then the press was camped outside.
Is it too far fetched to believe that she or both may have thought they could ride it out, perhaps even a website? A Fund? Sort the body as and when?

A policemans' lot is not a happy one...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.05.13 18:00

Just out of interest, is there a "Hazell is innocent" blog site, bearing in mind that dogs were involved and the police did not get it exactly right from the first day ?
There often is.
Prout had one, which fell apart after he confessed
And the pro-child-murderers, and pro-child-neglectors elsewhere still insist Cipriano is not guilty, and they really don't like the dogs, Mr Mainwaring
Just A Thought, yer 'no, err, umm.

But perhaps this time even they could see through his denials, and through his crocodile tears and public pleas for help; could see through the cande-lit "vigils' to "guide her home", and through his pretence at searching - if he did; and above all, and most importantly they can see right through his criticising of people who suggested he might have been involved.
I wonder why in this case but not in others ?

Perhaps because they realise that he fitted the most important slot in any investigation.
He was the last person to see her alive.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.05.13 18:12

PeterMac wrote:Just out of interest, is there a "Hazell is innocent" blog site, bearing in mind that dogs were involved and the police did not get it exactly right from the first day ?
There often is.
Prout had one, which fell apart after he confessed
And the pro-child-murderers, and pro-child-neglectors elsewhere still insist Cipriano is not guilty, and they really don't like the dogs, Mr Mainwaring
Just A Thought, yer 'no, err, umm.

But perhaps this time even they could see through his denials, and through his crocodile tears and public pleas for help; could see through the cande-lit "vigils' to "guide her home", and through his pretence at searching - if he did; and above all, and most importantly they can see right through his criticising of people who suggested he might have been involved.
I wonder why in this case but not in others ?

Perhaps because they realise that he fitted the most important slot in any investigation.
He was the last person to see her alive.

And also he is from a segment of society which those that help "others" have no interest in, or nothing to fear from.

I am so sad for the rest of Tia's family that they ever had to see "that photo" before he confessed. How awful for the poor mother.

The dad (Chris Sharp) wants him hanged, which is understandable, and is said to be shattered, but one can't quite feel the sympathy for him one would like given he apparently hadn't bothered with Tia much, and allegedly IIRC hadn't seen her for something like a year before she died. Had he played a closer role in his daughters life, this might not have happened.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 13.05.13 19:38

tigger wrote:Wasn't it also the case that the loft was searched, by a mere human who saw that the loft gave access to that of the neighbour. As they didn't have a search warrant for the neighbour's house, it wasn't until the second alert from the dog that the body was found.

Isn't it likely that at the time of the first alert, the body was in fact in the neighbours' loft? That it was moved back because the danger was over and the dog had been and nothing had been found? That if the weather had been cold, this could have gone on for ages?
Wasn't the neighbour also charged as was the grandmother?

It's my belief that the grandmother knew as from the Saturday when Hazell had no option but to tell her. By then the press was camped outside.
Is it too far fetched to believe that she or both may have thought they could ride it out, perhaps even a website? A Fund? Sort the body as and when?

A policemans' lot is not a happy one...
I totally agree that the above is a real likelihood, and it would also show that sniffer dogs are even more, rather than less, reliable, since they were able to detect at some distance. The similarity between Hazell and Gerry is astounding. They both think/thought the dogs were useless.
Gerry beware of the dogs! There's no escaping them ! Hazell has found this out. They can smell you out too.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.05.13 20:06

I am still in "shock" with a [social] culture, where a guy like him can have a sexual relation with the mother, switch over to the grandmother and then rape and kill the daughter ... Jeez ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.05.13 22:26

bobbin wrote: The similarity between Hazell and Gerry is astounding. They both think/thought the dogs were useless. Gerry beware of the dogs! There's no escaping them ! Hazell has found this out. They can smell you out too.
WRONG.
They both KNOW (KNOW) that the dogs are accurate.
They, and their solicitors, therefore have no choice but to denigrate them.
Before the trial, that is. Media manipulation at its expensive best.
Once the trial starts they have to cave in, as we know too well
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.05.13 22:32

Châtelaine wrote:I am still in "shock" with a [social] culture, where a guy like him can have a sexual relation with the mother, switch over to the grandmother and then rape and kill the daughter ... Jeez ...

Châtelaine.
vous ne devriez pas vous conernez avec ces gens. Ils ne représentent pas des êtres humains normaux.
Ils ne sont de les gens normaux
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.05.13 22:49

Peter, yes, I do recognise that they're not "normal". But I'm at a loss that in modern society they still do exist and in numbers. Well, in fact, having been following this and many other cases internationally, I've had to come to the conclusion that there is, in nowadays "enlightened" times, still a low-life worthy of Victorian times. Or should I say: Neanderthaler???? Knowing that, though, doesn't ease the feeling of "shock" and genuine disgust, both regarding male and females. I am against death penalty for a couple of reasons, but there are times I'm ready to make exceptions ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 13.05.13 23:05

Though this has happened to this poor child and has been all over the TV there will be people who have seen it and tutted but who live lives very similar and will continue to do so. I am maybe speaking out of turn but how any mother can then take up with the man who was her daughter's lover is beyond my comprehension, then go off to work and leave him to be in the same house with her grand daughter, unchaperoned.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.05.13 23:06

Exactly, Nina. Totally agree. Incomprehensible for "normal" people !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.05.13 1:24

PeterMac wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323735/Stuart-Hazell-admits-murdering-12-year-old-schoolgirl-Tia-Sharp-dramatic-plea-change-claiming-family-suffered-enough.html
When Tia was reported missing, Hazell told her family and police that he had seen her leaving his house to meet a friend.
Relatives, friends and neighbours carried out a huge search.
During the week-long hunt, Tia’s mother went to stay at Hazell’s house, unaware that her daughter’s body was hidden upstairs.
Hazell even made a TV appeal for Tia’s safe return and criticised those who suggested he had something to do with her disappearance.
Stuart Hazell's guilty plea comes after months of lies about Tia Sharp's final movements.
Later, a search dog was brought to the house in New Addington, south London, and indicated that there was something above one of the bedrooms, but the animal was too large to take into the loft.
On August 10 a detective noticed the smell of decomposition in the house, which Ms Bicknell mistakenly thought was cat faeces.
Another dog also indicated that something might be in the loft of the house and Tia’s body was then found.
In the wake of Tia’s death, Scotland Yard apologised to her family that it had taken so long to find her.
OMG !
Denied knowledge.
Same pattern.....it's the most common perpetrator trait.
Criticised people who suggested he might be involved.
And, if you're sitting on a pile of other people's money, you also sue to destroy individuals who dared suggest you might be involved.
Months of lies.
Years of lies...and deceit, engaging everyone from the public to the government in the search...
and then . .
Not DOGS again. Everyone knows they are notoriously unreliable, Gerry told the world this important fact, so why did the police bother searching the attic yet again ? ? ?! ! !
As we posted a long time ago, the missed second search was NOT canine error, as some tried at the time to argue. (Dog alerted, human searched, no body found)
It was Human error, in failing to believe the dogs, and then failing to do a really thorough search based on what the dogs had "Said, Sandra." until the body was found.
Humans give up. Dogs don't.

Don't mention dogs or Gerry will go into hizzy fit...

Would you get on a a plane in which an explosives dog had alerted but the contract cleaner said it was OK ?
Would you walk out of your oncologist's surgery perfectly happy if a 'melanoma' detection spaniel had alerted to a mole on your back, but the doctor said "it's probably OK" ?

Notoriously unreliable ? Tell that to the people serving life in the UK and the USA on the basis of what cadaver dogs had "Said, Sandra !"

Notoriously unreliable? Depends how many legged species - two legged species proved adept at barking lies with as many canine tooth in their mouth. Four legged species NEVER fail.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.05.13 8:28

I love the way the Telegraph is crowing about how it solved the crime, by drawing the attention of the police to discrepancies in Hazell's statement.
That week, he had been treated as no more than a witness until it emerged he had given detectives and his family two conflicting versions of events.
The Daily Telegraph alerted Scotland Yard to the discrepancies in his story after interviewing his father, Keith Hazell and sister, Sarah Parratt, three days after Tia went missing last August.
Hazell had told police that she disappeared after leaving the home he shared with her grandmother, Christine Bicknell, to go shopping for flip-flops.
However, he told Mr Hazell and Mrs Parratt that he had walked her to the tram station himself but was unsure whether she actually boarded a train.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10054950/Tia-Sharp-murder-Hazell-facing-life-in-prison-despite-police-blunders.html

Discrepancies ?
And dogs.
Somebody needs to tweet about this ! !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.05.13 9:12

PeterMac wrote:I love the way the Telegraph is crowing about how it solved the crime, by drawing the attention of the police to discrepancies in Hazell's statement.
That week, he had been treated as no more than a witness until it emerged he had given detectives and his family two conflicting versions of events.
The Daily Telegraph alerted Scotland Yard to the discrepancies in his story after interviewing his father, Keith Hazell and sister, Sarah Parratt, three days after Tia went missing last August.
Hazell had told police that she disappeared after leaving the home he shared with her grandmother, Christine Bicknell, to go shopping for flip-flops.
However, he told Mr Hazell and Mrs Parratt that he had walked her to the tram station himself but was unsure whether she actually boarded a train.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10054950/Tia-Sharp-murder-Hazell-facing-life-in-prison-despite-police-blunders.html

Discrepancies ?
And dogs.
Somebody needs to tweet about this ! !

I like the heading. It means so and so could face life in prison despite incompetent sardine munching cops initial kid gloves handling blunders.

Telegraph is crowing from retrospect. If only they are brave enough to draw Scotland Yard's attention to Mr & Mrs so and so discrepancies and the dogs we wouldn't have to face more tripes from certain quarters 100 days or 1000 days what not anniversary celebration.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 14.05.13 9:55

Would appreciate it, if anyone can answer ? My other half said yesterday that Hazell had probably pleaded guilty to save the family from having to listen to anymore lurid details....etc

Can the newspapers publish everything that has happened to Tia or has that stopped now he has pleaded guilty ?
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top