The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Moving the cot - Page 2 Mm11

Moving the cot - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Moving the cot - Page 2 Mm11

Moving the cot - Page 2 Regist10

Moving the cot

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving the cot - Page 2 Empty Re: Moving the cot

Post by cloak'ndagger 19.09.14 14:29

kimHager wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This article in the McCann files Did mention a footprint and that the walls in the children room was painted over blood specks on the wall....idk its always bizzare with k and g . I don't know if the blood could have been maddys  then it goes to reason she either had a blow to the head? Or something gruesome in the room perhaps being taken to the living room and laid on the floor behind the sofa as they ( my opinion) worked to save her and didn't? That would make me wonder if the cleanup missed the bedroom wall/ floor in the haste to clean up? Who painted the walls also wasn't quiet clear to me.my opinion

Kim I cannot see any reference to painting over the specks of blood. Can you take a screen shot please ?
cloak'ndagger

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 19.09.14 16:41

Didn't know about the blood specks on Maddies bedroom wall, which seem to have been painted over after the abduction, although it could be a misunderstanding by NOTW. Actually, there's a few things I don't believe there. First of all, they say the abductor could have been hiding in Maddies room when gm checked and he had 10 seconds to hide and four possible places to hide in. One was behind Maddies door, but I've seen GA explaining how that could not happen. The second was inside Maddies wardrobe, but gm would have heard the wardrobe door open and close and proberly footsteps. Third was the parents bedroom, seriously, the abductor would then have to emerge from the kids bedroom and head straight towards gm to get to that room. Fourth was the bathroom, well, gm used the bathroom after admiring Maddie so that's out too. IMO it's safe to say the abductor was not hiding anywhere in that apartment whilst gm checked. NOTW also say the shutters were clearly open, they've a pic too, but that pic was taken over a year after the event so was not the crime scene pic!
IMO

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 19.09.14 16:44

Its the two sentences above and the three under the three pictures..one pic kids br. One pic kitchen and living room.

Will copy them and paste:
After the police finished their investigations inside the bedroom, the walls were painted white. They were said to have been spattered with small traces of blood, but police investigations into that, as into so much else, came to nothing.

So I don't know who reported blood on the walls but the shoe print was very much reported by diff. Sources.

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 19.09.14 16:50

I don't believe the abduction theory either.I think Kate explained any bloody shoes by pink trainers and wild dogs.. how convenient but what's Kate's shoe size? And sorry mods if I veered off topic my comments can be moved to the appropriate thread I believe called bloody footprint I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 19.09.14 16:59

If I remember correctly , it was said that blood spots had been washed down and could been bleach used,but still could be traced .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 19.09.14 17:07

Yes Joyce it was what made me think that 5a was a crime scene and I can't even begin to imagine what could cause that much blood splatters it makes me sick...the mccanns are atrocious my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 19.09.14 18:06

palm tree wrote:Didn't know about the blood specks on Maddies bedroom wall, which seem to have been painted over after the abduction, although it could be a misunderstanding by NOTW. Actually, there's a few things I don't believe there. First of all, they say the abductor could have been hiding in Maddies room when gm checked and he had 10 seconds to hide and four possible places to hide in. One was behind Maddies door, but I've seen GA explaining how that could not happen. The second was inside Maddies wardrobe, but gm would have heard the wardrobe door open and close and proberly footsteps. Third was the parents bedroom, seriously, the abductor would then have to emerge from the kids bedroom and head straight towards gm to get to that room. Fourth was the bathroom, well, gm used the bathroom after admiring Maddie so that's out too. IMO it's safe to say the abductor was not hiding anywhere in that apartment whilst gm checked. NOTW also say the shutters were clearly open, they've a pic too, but that pic was taken over a year after the event so was not the crime scene pic!
IMO
If I was checking my children in that apt, and had a feeling there was someone hiding in the room, I would turn ALL lights on, open wardrobes, regardless if I woke my children up in the process.
I certainly wouldn't just turn tail, use the loo and walk out.
I've heard some crocks of sh*t in my time (I have teenagers and ex hubby) but for pity sake!
The lengths these two will go, to pull the wool over our eyes is nothing but INSULTING!!!
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 19.09.14 18:11

EXACTLY Dont Make Me Laff, they aren't fooling anyone with their lies. I think they know this but its too much for them to have common sense if I saw three kids alone in an apartment cops are called. No one got police involved until too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 19.09.14 18:13

That gets me even the staff at the ocean club/ tapas KNEW children were alone or at least allegedly alone one call early on could have saved maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 19.09.14 19:12

The lights in the room weren't turned on until the GNR arrived. Fancy finding your daughter missing and you search for her in the dark for fear of waking the twins.
cloak'ndagger

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.09.14 19:28

palm tree wrote:Seems to fit. Km in the book tells us they moved the cot shortly after arrival, 5A cleaner states that one cot was in the parents bedroom on the Wednesday when she had cleaned it. In the children's bedroom, the bed under the window was made as not slept in. Thursday the photos show both cots now in the children's bedroom and the bed under the window had been used by km! 
IMO

The bed under the window was the messy one, the neat one which is where Madeleine is supposed to have slept was opposite the window.

I'd think that the twins were too big for a cot, it's been suggested that the twins slept on the messy bed. philomena mentioned the twins on a bed.

Quite a few pointless entries in the blog to tell us that the twins now slept in beds - for the first time in their lives...

Other point , cadaver dog did not react to the beds in the children's room, neither did Keela.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 19.09.14 19:30

That's true tigger the doggies don't lie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 19.09.14 20:26

kimHager wrote:EXACTLY Dont Make Me Laff, they aren't fooling anyone with their lies. I think they know this but its too much for them to have common sense if I saw three kids alone in an apartment cops are called. No one got police involved until too late.

Sorry for delay have been on phone....
I agree:

What gets me is that as time goes on, parents become increasingly concerned for kids and the world/dangers

When I was a kid, we used to roam about all over place and "stranger danger" was in the same closed box as "health and Safety" (didn't exist)

However when my kids were little they were not allowed out of the garden to play in the local swing park until they were 9 years old and even then I would walk them there, leave them for 15 minutes under strict instruction mot to attempt crossing the road to come home without me!

Also in those days (1990's) The shop on the corner was 7 doors away (we lived in a terraced street) and No way would I leave my kids at home even that distance.... and they were 9

So to leave a coupe of barely 2 yr olds and a 3 yr old just would not have entered my mind.

Maybe I was in the "REALMs of Over parenting"?
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 19.09.14 21:27

tigger wrote:
palm tree wrote: Seems to fit. Km in the book tells us they moved the cot shortly after arrival, 5A cleaner states that one cot was in the parents bedroom on the Wednesday when she had cleaned it. In the children's bedroom, the bed under the window was made as not slept in. Thursday the photos show both cots now in the children's bedroom and the bed under the window had been used by km! 
IMO

The bed under the window was the messy one, the neat one which is where Madeleine is supposed to have slept was opposite the window.

I'd think that the twins were too big for a cot, it's been suggested that the twins slept on the messy bed. philomena mentioned the twins on a bed.

Quite a few pointless entries in the blog to tell us that the twins now slept in beds - for the first time in their lives...

Other point , cadaver dog did not react to the beds in the children's room, neither did Keela.
I know Eddie and Keela didn't react to the children's beds, nor the parents beds? Was just wondering whether NOTW had been mistaken about the blood specks on the wall in the children's room, as KH had pointed out about it being painted over. Hadn't read that before. Also, curious to why one cot was in the parents bedroom on the Wednesday according to the cleaner, but then in the crime pics, both cots are in the children's room.
IMO dontgetit

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 20.09.14 6:04

The cot in the parent's bedroom on Wednesday is meaningful as they denied it iirc.

Although it could have been moved there as from Sunday afternoon when the cleaner came in the morning.

Other point is that it was moved back after being seen by the cleaner.  The cot in the bedroom could easily have been explained by saying that Amelie or Sean were poorly or would wake up the other two. But they didn't think of such an easy and simple explanation possibly because of   'what happened'  .
They rarely think of simple and believable excuses.

In any case we know for certain it was moved back  between Wednesday afternoon and Thursday evening.

Didn't Kate also tell us  that it was quite a job to move it? So it was very difficult  and they didn't move it. laughat

Can we know for certain that the children's room wasn't used by the parents?  It was a matter of pushing the beds together.

For then the dog alerts make more sense.  Was there a ledge in the parents bedroom?
Would there be room behind the door in the parents' bedroom?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.09.14 7:52

palm tree

Also, curious to why one cot was in the parents bedroom on the Wednesday according to the cleaner, but then in the crime pics, both cots are in the children's room.

Because something happened Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

According to Gerry on Irish TV Kate slept in the children's room Tuesday night "when Amelie was crying".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 20.09.14 9:11

"when Amelie was crying"

As in ‘me’ & Sean????
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 20.09.14 9:14

just so a am clear about the bloodspots that were cleaned with bleach mixture , I did not think it was on bedroom wall ,no I was confirming the spots behind settee near to the floor tiles ,there is a picure of that scene joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 20.09.14 9:38

There's definitely something not right about this or these crying stories. Gm on the Irish program makes a mistake, corrected by km. Mrs Fenn knows what she heard on the Tuesday night and I believe her. There's also a story of the tapas9 having been at the Millenium one night and of a couple having to comfort a crying Maddie. I'm thinking, well, I can't believe the mcs at all so, if I now believe the cleaner when she states the bed under the window had not been slept in on the Tuesday night (wed morn it was unused) but pics on Thursday shows it had, then what happened with the mix up on the Irish show? Was gm trying to cover Mrs Fenns statement, saying it was Amelie?
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 20.09.14 16:00

as Gerry says confusion is good...for him and kate it is because no one knows but them....or their cronies

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top