The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie`s left arm Mm11

Maddie`s left arm Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddie`s left arm Mm11

Maddie`s left arm Regist10

Maddie`s left arm

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie`s left arm Empty Maddie`s left arm

Post by .Guest.. 12.09.14 11:26

I have spent a couple of days reading old posts on this forum especially the "scraps" section and the "photos and memories" one and this is just an observation for now but has anyone else spotted how often MBM`s left hand or arm are( allegedly) photoshopped? Could it be she had some sort of defect that they don`t want the world to know about? Also in the blowing out of the candles pic her foot is at a very strange angle and Kate has an overfirm grip on her left arm. Imo that child has some signs of CP or similar.
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Maddie`s left arm Empty Re: Maddie`s left arm

Post by inspirespirit 12.09.14 11:40

I don't think so.  If you watch any videos of her, she just seems like a healthy happy little girl.  I don't see any evidence of Cerebral Palsy, personally.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Maddie`s left arm Empty left arm

Post by .Guest.. 12.09.14 11:56

inspirespirit wrote:I don't think so.  If you watch any videos of her, she just seems like a healthy happy little girl.  I don't see any evidence of Cerebral Palsy, personally.
There are many theories on here and other forums where Madeleine has been described as not fitting the description of her given out by her parents. The photo I refer to does not fit age wise or in the clothing worn if taken for the twins 2nd birthday in Feb but that has already been discussed at length so I wont dwell on that. My question is really about her left arm which is clearly shopped in that picture and on the one with the football shirt and the infamous ice cream/lolly pop one ( IMO)  Has anyone put forward an opinion on this?
.Guest..

Back to top Go down

Maddie`s left arm Empty left arm

Post by .Guest.. 12.09.14 15:30

I have at last found someone else who has a theory about Madeleine`s left arm. I could not quote it (not very good atthis) but I have copied and pasted it. It was made by Shh back in 2012

"Wow. Look at the "birthday cake" photo. The strange 'line' by madeleine's elbow. Comments of 'plastic looking'. Did poor Madeleine have a prosphetic left arm?

Photos that don't look like her show a normal arm/hand brushi g her fringe aside. Photos can be easily mirrored forleft or right.

Could it be possible Madeleine had a prosthesis? Look closely atthe lower left arm & especially the hand on that photo."

I take the point that early videos of MBM show her as having no signs of a problem with her hand/arm but maybe something happened. Just would welcome any other comments.
.Guest..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.14 15:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Copied this photo from jeanmonroe's post on another thread.  What's happened to MBM's left side?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cloak'ndagger 12.09.14 15:53

I do not think that Maddie spent much time with Kate and Gerry after the twins were born and so has been photoshopped into normal type family situations,  I have noticed her left arm but believe it to be bad photoshopping.

Maddie was I believe farmed out to Gerry's family because Kate could not cope with her after the twins were born . See here in this video clip Philomena almost gives the game away.
I can't upload the video.. If you google Philomena McCann's Freudian slip you will find it.
cloak'ndagger

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 12.09.14 17:48

cloak'ndagger wrote:I do not think that Maddie spent much time with Kate and Gerry after the twins were born and so has been photoshopped into normal type family situations,  I have noticed her left arm but believe it to be bad photoshopping.

Maddie was I believe farmed out to Gerry's family because Kate could not cope with her after the twins were born . See here in this video clip Philomena almost gives the game away.
I can't upload the video.. If you google Philomena McCann's Freudian slip you will find it.

I would be grateful if someone could explain how to post a picture that I want to refer to. I have tried hosting a picture that I have on my files but it doesn`t upload. No matter. There is a picture of MBM with her grandparents where she is wearing a football shirt and has her hair in plaits. The left arm (again) looks odd. It looks out of position as though shopped in. Funny angle. Now given that I am not the only one spotting this can anyone give a reason why TM would hide the fact their daughter may have a disability other than vanity? They were advised not to show her eye as it would be a red flag to a possible abductor but they went against that advice so if she had something weong with an arm why not say so?
.Guest..

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 13.09.14 7:55

Have just come across an interesting connection which may explain a few things that more than a few people have commented on in the past. TM initially made a big thing of MBM`s eye using it as a marketing ploy but later dismissed it as a mere fleck. Certain photos of her have shown an odd shape to her head and some think she is wearing a wig sometimes hence the rapid change in hairstyles. I among several others see quite distinct photoshopping going on especially with her left arm. So with all this in mind I googled Coloboma and Hydrocepallus and came across this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thoughts please.
.Guest..

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 13.09.14 10:00

I've been trying to look at photos and videos to see if I can see any of the points you make regarding a prosthetic arm.  I honestly don't see it myself.  I have found this video and it shows her as a baby with two healthy arms and hands and right up to the point where she is clapping on the stairs with the twins.  Her left hand has open fingers just like her right hand..... a typical way a little child would clap.  A prosthesis wouldn't do that.

She doesn't look to me like she has Yim-Ebbin Syndrome.  Her head is a normal shape and size.  Doesn't look like she has or had hydrocephalus.

See what you think of this video.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 13.09.14 10:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I think this is probably the photo you mean.  I still don't see a prosthetic arm.  Just her mum holding it and pulling her towards her cake.  I think we can see things that aren't there if we look long enough.  Little children's hands do look odd, because they haven't got spacial awareness and are all over the place.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Back to top Go down

Maddie`s left arm Empty Maddies left arm

Post by .Guest.. 13.09.14 12:50

Thanks for the reply but I have to point out that at NO time have I said Madeleine has a prosthetic arm. It is in quotes in one of my previous posts to highlight that someone else was suspicious that there was something up with that arm as I wasn`t sure that it may just have been my imagination. Sshh made mention of a prosthetic.
I take it you do not see anything odd about so many pictures being allegedly doctored and that often her ears are disguised by floating strands of hair or covered over and her left arm is very clearly altered in several of them.
 My question would be why alter photos? If you want to show signs of a happy little family inclusive of all your children you would just make your  albums available having perhaps deselected any that could look slightly dodgy. We all have snaps of our kids in the bath or naked but I would never allow those to be put in the public domain given what we all know about certain peoples` proclivities. I certainly wouldn`t need to airbrush anything about my child`s appearance. I have a stepson with a congenital abnormality and we have hundreds of photos of him. I never feel embarrassed about his appearance and if God forbid he went missing I would be putting out photos of him as he really is not prettying up his appearance.
I also stress that I am not saying MBM HAS an abnormality, genetic or otherwise, just that the link to coloboma and other things suggested by other people on here could have a connection. For instance maybe someone with more medical knowledge than me can say if there is a mild form of this disorder or if it is an "all or nothing" situation. I do not pretend to know enough about it but it throws another theory into the mix. One I feel is plausible given the narcissistic personalities on display.
Can you imagine the backlash if a disabled child was found to have been left alone while her parents went drinking? Imo a calculated risk was taken in admitting to leaving the children unattended as they would know public opinion would go against them. This, to them, would be the lesser of 2 evils because if she had slipped and fallen whilst they were out (as a large number on here seem to think)and had subsequently died, it would crucify them if she had any mobility impairment so an abduction has to be seen to take place.
.Guest..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.14 13:26

anon357 wrote:
Can you imagine the backlash if a disabled child was found to have been left alone while her parents went drinking? Imo a calculated risk was taken in admitting to leaving the children unattended as they would know public opinion would go against them. This, to them, would be the lesser of 2 evils because if she had slipped and fallen whilst they were out (as a large number on here seem to think)and had subsequently died, it would crucify them if she had any mobility impairment so an abduction has to be seen to take place.
I've snipped your post to highlight this last para,it has been mentioned that the medical files of Madeleine were never passed to the PJ upon request or were refused,can others confirm this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.14 13:27

inspirespirit wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I think this is probably the photo you mean.  I still don't see a prosthetic arm.  Just her mum holding it and pulling her towards her cake.  I think we can see things that aren't there if we look long enough.  Little children's hands do look odd, because they haven't got spacial awareness and are all over the place.
I'm far from an expert,but has that picture been photoshopped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 13.09.14 15:41

Oh to see all those pics of such a lovely kiddie ,and to know she has never been seen again ,makes ones heart ache doesn't it ? so sad joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 13.09.14 15:53

WMD wrote:
inspirespirit wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I think this is probably the photo you mean.  I still don't see a prosthetic arm.  Just her mum holding it and pulling her towards her cake.  I think we can see things that aren't there if we look long enough.  Little children's hands do look odd, because they haven't got spacial awareness and are all over the place.
which part?  I don't see any signs of photoshopping at all.  I truly think if you looked at any photograph you could think it has been photoshopped.  There are videos that show her running around (so she has two legs), carrying things, clapping.  She looks a perfectly normal little girl.  I know people say she was hard work, but lets face it, what 2 yr old wouldn't be hard work, especially with tiny twins to look after as well.   I really don't see any signs of photoshopping in any of the photos, apart from the last one by the pool.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 13.09.14 16:13

anon357 wrote:I have at last found someone else who has a theory about Madeleine`s left arm. I could not quote it (not very good atthis) but I have copied and pasted it. It was made by Shh back in 2012

"Wow. Look at the "birthday cake" photo. The strange 'line' by madeleine's elbow. Comments of 'plastic looking'. Did poor Madeleine have a prosphetic left arm?

Photos that don't look like her show a normal arm/hand brushi g her fringe aside. Photos can be easily mirrored forleft or right.

Could it be possible Madeleine had a prosthesis? Look closely atthe lower left arm & especially the hand on that photo."

I take the point that early videos of MBM show her as having no signs of a problem with her hand/arm but maybe something happened. Just would welcome any other comments.

There has been much comment on this forum regarding the "birthday cake" photo and to many it is clearly "faked".  I understand what you are saying about Madeleine's left arm in the photo, the top part of her arm is very thin and pale, then there is a line between KM's thumb and first finger, the bottom part of the arm is a darker colour and part of it sticks out just underneath KM's thumb as if Madeleine's little puny white arm has been superimposed onto someone with a larger, darker coloured arm.

If you search the forum you will find quite a lot of discussion on that one photo alone and how it's been photoshopped. 

There are many photos and videos of Madeleine showing that her left arm is normal, but why so many photos of her have been photoshopped is another matter.

Just to add, although it's been mentioned many times, if you look at the reflection of the Birthday cake, the blue icing around the bottom of the cake is reflected in the kitchen work surface but how can that be so when the plate the cake is on is larger than the cake, therefore there would be no way the blue icing could be reflected on the work surface just the bottom of the plate.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 13.09.14 16:30

The blue icing would show in the reflection.  Reflections don't go 'straight down'.  they go off at an angle.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by tungsten tel 13.09.14 16:38

inspirespirit wrote:The blue icing would show in the reflection.  Reflections don't go 'straight down'.  they go off at an angle.
Do knives have shadows in thin air ? Just saying .
tungsten tel

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 13.09.14 16:45

inspirespirit wrote:The blue icing would show in the reflection.  Reflections don't go 'straight down'.  they go off at an angle.

Would it, have you tried it.  How can a reflection of blue icing be shown on a work surface when a plate is sticking out further than the icing.  The top of the cake may be shown in the reflection of the work surface but definitely not the blue icing.

If you look at the cleaning cloths the reflection is shown in front of the cloths but the reflection should be at the back of the cloths if someone was taking a photo standing in front of the cloths.   The photo is clearly photoshopped.

It's simple logic.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 13.09.14 16:49

tungsten tel wrote:

I can see a double focus of a knife but it's not a reflection on the back kitchen wall.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by tungsten tel 13.09.14 17:00

Newintown wrote:
tungsten tel wrote:

I can see a double focus of a knife but it's not a reflection on the back kitchen wall.
That photo is never right in a million years . Bit like G+Ks account of things to be honest
tungsten tel

Activity : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 13.09.14 17:12

tungsten tel wrote:
Newintown wrote:
tungsten tel wrote:

That photo is never right in a million years . Bit like G+Ks account of things to be honest

I didn't want to undermine you with regard to the reflection of the knife, it looks as if an attempt has been made to make a reflection of the knife but it was a bad attempt, as it's a reflection in the air and not against a solid object.

If you do a search on the forum you will find a lot of discussion regarding this photo and the photoshopping of it.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.14 18:19

inspirespirit wrote:
WMD wrote:
which part?  I don't see any signs of photoshopping at all.  I truly think if you looked at any photograph you could think it has been photoshopped.  There are videos that show her running around (so she has two legs), carrying things, clapping.  She looks a perfectly normal little girl.  I know people say she was hard work, but lets face it, what 2 yr old wouldn't be hard work, especially with tiny twins to look after as well.   I really don't see any signs of photoshopping in any of the photos, apart from the last one by the pool.
The lines around the ladies hair that is holding Madeleine,look at Madeleine's right hand,is that a shadow betwix the fingers?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 13.09.14 18:49

WMD wrote:
inspirespirit wrote:
WMD wrote:
The lines around the ladies hair that is holding Madeleine,look at Madeleine's right hand,is that a shadow betwix the fingers?

I believe the lady holding "Madeleine" has been photoshopped in, that's why there is a dark line around the top of her head, also "Madeleine" has been photoshopped in and whoever did it could not cut around her fingers in fine detail and chopped part of her fingers off hence she looks as if her fingers are stunted and webbed.

If you look at Kate there is a white line running from the top of the pile of plates up to her left elbow.   There are also white lines around the kitchen door handles on all of the doors.  I don't know anything about photoshopping but perhaps an expert on the forum may be able to explain about the white lines.

ETA: I've just noticed there is also a black shadow around the lady's left shoulder and one at the top of KM's head, but not at the top of "Madeleine's" head.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 13.09.14 19:10

Must have been pretty hot or km arms has just came from Jamaica. titter
IMO

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next