The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Nice observation from Lazzeri Mm11

Nice observation from Lazzeri Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Nice observation from Lazzeri Mm11

Nice observation from Lazzeri Regist10

Nice observation from Lazzeri

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice observation from Lazzeri Empty Nice observation from Lazzeri

Post by PeterMac 22.08.14 14:32

Expecting Madeleine Home?
Doesn't sound like it!

Gerry McCann:

"...I hope we are going to look back at the end of all this and say that we have done everything in our power..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GshQL5BNp5M

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
21st August 2014

Have just checked and it is word perfect.
Whatever can he be implying.
Brain not quite in gear ?
Mouth running way during an relaxed interview ?
Or just incoherent inarticulacy ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Nice observation from Lazzeri Empty Re: Nice observation from Lazzeri

Post by aiyoyo 22.08.14 14:42

Asked whether they feel guilty, Kate said in the first few days they did and after that it becomes easier as they feel very supported.

WTF, what has support got to do with guilt?

Your first born had been taken by a paedophile because you left her alone and you feel guilt for first few days and after that you could cope. Ya, right!

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 22.08.14 15:17

It's good to watch early interviews, but, as soon as the twins are mentioned, I could see the pride in those two. Just makes me feel more for Maddie, poor child. Seems they knew she wasn't going to be found, first interview with sky, and they're already looking back and know they've done everything in their power to find her. Also, what were they doing that had them mentally and physically tired? Probably the thought of them travelling because it certainly wasn't searching IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 22.08.14 15:50

"If all three children were taken it could have been even worse than your worse nightmare" Sheesh!
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 24.08.14 20:20

@ 0.37 Kate's chest rises so much it looks like she'll explode! I put myself in her shoes. How would I have felt at that time, and on being asked those questions about my missing four year old daughter? I reckon I would have felt flat, empty, tired, drained, a desperate feeling of hopelessness, just lifeless. In contrast, Kate look positively glowing. This is what I cannot understand. If Madeleine really did have a fatal accident in the apartment, and the McCann's covered it up, they still would  have shown physical signs of grief. Neither did. I don't believe it was an accident.

Just after this Ian Woods asks why they didn't use a baby sitter. Kate pauses, GM takes over, but look at Kate's eyes, the way she looks down to her left. That's a guilty look it ever I saw one.

All imo of course.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.08.14 21:27

Hicks wrote:@ 0.37 Kate's chest rises so much it looks like she'll explode! I put myself in her shoes. How would I have felt at that time, and on being asked those questions about my missing four year old daughter? I reckon I would have felt flat, empty, tired, drained, a desperate feeling of hopelessness, just lifeless. In contrast, Kate look positively glowing. This is what I cannot understand. If Madeleine really did have a fatal accident in the apartment, and the McCann's covered it up, they still would  have shown physical signs of grief. Neither did. I don't believe it was an accident.

Just after this Ian Woods asks why they didn't use a baby sitter. Kate pauses, GM takes over, but look at Kate's eyes, the way she looks down to her left. That's a guilty look it ever I saw one.

All imo of course.

And a very good opinion to, if I may say.  It's G that gets me every time, his static demeanour is more like one would expect on a shopping channel, trying to sell some product that nobody wants to buy.  Or a regional news reader as s/he hands over to the weather wo/man, with a little jocular remark to cue in...  over to you wife.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 25.08.14 16:58

About 6.50 imo shows that cuddle cat was just a prop. If MM had CC every night why does Kate expand and talks about MM has CC when she's upset or not well? It goes without saying if she had the toy every night.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 27.08.14 11:53

That really is a shocking and revealing video to see again. Dated 27th May 2007, just 3 weeks, yes 3 WEEKS, after they had 'lost' their daughter and they are over their grief, over their guilt and feeling strong, positive & so supported - oh and the fund's up & running. Sick people
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 27.08.14 15:10

Jamming wrote:That really is a shocking and revealing video to see again. Dated 27th May 2007, just 3 weeks, yes 3 WEEKS, after they had 'lost' their daughter and they are over their grief, over their guilt and feeling strong, positive & so supported - oh and the fund's up & running. Sick people

If you were to replace the word...'supported' with the word...'protected' it would make more sense as to why these two look so totally together and upbeat. 

I would imagine that with a change of government there eventually comes a change of loyalties. That's when the McCann's started to lose they're mojo. Kate appeared to age dramatically. 
Someone is still pulling the strings for them, but perhaps there is now more uncertainty of just how much longer it will last. Imo.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 02.09.14 1:28

Question. "Do you blame yourselves, regularly?"

Kate's answer.." Certainly, the first few days..."

FFS .. Your first born child has gone missing. The child that you had to try so hard to conceive, via IVF,( from what I have read in the media).

How could you, even remotely, distance yourself from that, most wanted child, so easily?

It, simply, does not add up.

They seem to have spent the rest of their time , after the first few days, in attempting to put the blame on anyone, but themselves.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 02.09.14 9:14

Kate expresses this in this snip from the Jon Corner film ...how you get through it when your child has been ''taken , killed or whatever''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=N47AUYhD4Dg#t=196
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 02.09.14 9:44

worriedmum wrote:Kate expresses this in this snip from the Jon Corner film ...how you get through it when your child has been ''taken , killed or whatever''

The 3 words you bolded that Kate used in her interview give me the heebie jeebies Worriedmum. Taken, killed or whatever, - It sounds as though she is referring to a wart cure home remedy. sad1

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 02.09.14 13:06

Quite so, Snifferdog.

I don't dare to imagine what 'whatever' is...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 03.09.14 1:01

Snifferdog wrote:
worriedmum wrote:Kate expresses this in this snip from the Jon Corner film ...how you get through it when your child has been ''taken , killed or whatever''

The 3 words you bolded that Kate used in her interview give me the heebie jeebies Worriedmum. Taken, killed or whatever, - It sounds as though she is referring to a wart cure home remedy. sad1
Hmmm...,

I am not sure if that is an incisive comment, or an intrusive one. I suspect intrusive.

Do you think that the real truth about what happened to Madeleine will ever be revealed, or do some people believe that they have far too much to lose, for that ever to be allowed, especially on their watch?
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 03.09.14 1:37

PeterMac wrote:
Expecting Madeleine Home?
Doesn't sound like it!

Gerry McCann:

"...I hope we are going to look back at the end of all this and say that we have done everything in our power..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GshQL5BNp5M

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
21st August 2014

Have just checked and it is word perfect.
Whatever can he be implying.
Brain not quite in gear ?
Mouth running way during an relaxed interview ?
Or just incoherent inarticulacy ?

He's done it before hasn't he? The happy expectation of a "one year" anniversary of her disappearance...
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Nice observation from Lazzeri Empty l-azzeri 16th January

Post by Guest 16.01.15 20:38

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/The_Maddie_Men.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.01.15 21:03

Ladyinred wrote:http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/The_Maddie_Men.html
Lazz is great.

Just the opening gambit had me in bits.

[size=20]Main Players:

[/size]
Tannerman   -   Smithman   -   Crecheman   -   Gerry McCannman

Tannerman   -  Allegedly seen by Jane Tanner 

Smithman     -  Allegedly seen by Smith family

Crecheman   -  Invented by DCI Andy Redwood as a body double for                             Tannerman (who was invented by Jane Tanner)

Gerry McCannman  -  Allegedly seen
by Martin Smith Snr

[size=22]Subs:     

Payneman  -   Oldfieldman  -  O'Brienman - [/size]
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 16.01.15 21:13

A ham actress - and not a very good one.

'apart from the first few days when you have total physical shutdown' is yet another embellishment to the original story, in this case intended to counteract mounting criticism that the McCanns didn't join the search for their daughter and deflect attention from Gerry having spent part of the night on the beach with David Payne and both Kate and Gerry being out and about in the early morning hours of 4 May 2007.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 16.01.15 21:21

Who?What?Where? wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:

Hmmm...,

I am not sure if that is an incisive comment, or an intrusive one. I suspect intrusive.

Do you think that the real truth about what happened to Madeleine will ever be revealed, or do some people believe that they have far too much to lose, for that ever to be allowed, especially on their watch?

I am confident that the world will come to know what happened to Madeleine but ime, even where there has been a trial and a conviction, the 'real truth' is rarely revealed in murder cases as few killers are willing to relate the true suffering of their victims.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Nice observation from Lazzeri Empty Chuckle time - 17th Jan

Post by Guest 18.01.15 18:30

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Chuckle_Time.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.01.15 19:05

Ladyinred wrote:http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Chuckle_Time.html
I quite like 'my beamish boy'

It reminds me of the only poem I can recite verbatim

...and has thou slain the Jabberwock
come to my arms my beamish boy
Oh frabjous day day, callooh callay
He chortled in his joy.

This comes from Jabberwocky, a nonsense poem from Lewis Carroll. I like it because it's nonsense. Some people like it because it makes them appear and sound intellectual or they wish to use words that are impressive.

I have no idea why the font has gone bonkers on my post.

I just want to add...to lighten things up a bit...that when my Son was little I can't tell you how many accents I did this poem in. He would be in fits of laughter. I also liked Spike Milligans poems which were told in various accents too.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 18.01.15 19:28

So tigger thinks Lazz is Tony in disguise?  Is that it?

From some of the phrases used in Lazz's blogs I have always thought s/he is an American.  Can't say I have ever seen any phrases in Tony's posts which would lead me to believe he is from USA.

Still tigger seems to think Tony has other aliases including - plebgate, blue bag, ?Lazz.   

The only time I remember guessing Tony was using an alias was because his style is so distinctive.   He is unable to cover it up, so I do not believe he is Lazz.

I feel it is a shame tigger is reduced to such posts anyway, from researcher on the top Maddie McCann site to Alias guesser on the "copycat" site.   Oh dear.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.01.15 19:32

Our Dear Leader, if you don't mind, Plebs. big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.01.15 19:42

Je suis Lazz. big grin
Liz Eagles