The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'? - Page 3 Mm11

My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'? - Page 3 Mm11

My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'? - Page 3 Regist10

My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'? - Page 3 Empty Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by MissesWillYa 19.08.14 16:34

I feel skeptical enough about this case on the very best of days but whenever it's all laid out the way j.rob does in his/her excellent post above, I just feel staggered by the whole situation. HOW in the world can this even be real? I honestly feel like this is all pretend, a stage show like an old-fashioned morality play or something like that. It's just all too bizarre to be true, IMO. I know it most likely is true and that an innocent preschooler is at the heart of it and is most likely dead (and was maybe also abused before that, sadly), but my head just spins. I know this isn't a helpful post in any way, but I had to get it out...
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'? - Page 3 Empty Re: My QUESTION for this week.........did any of the McCann/Healy 'families' ACTUALLY 'search'?

Post by missmar1 19.08.14 16:51

MissesWillYa wrote:I feel skeptical enough about this case on the very best of days but whenever it's all laid out the way j.rob does in his/her excellent post above, I just feel staggered by the whole situation. HOW in the world can this even be real? I honestly feel like this is all pretend, a stage show like an old-fashioned morality play or something like that. It's just all too bizarre to be true, IMO. I know it most likely is true and that an innocent preschooler is at the heart of it and is most likely dead (and was maybe also abused before that, sadly), but my head just spins. I know this isn't a helpful post in any way, but I had to get it out...

I think you have put your post very well, the way this case has panned out it almost feels like we are in the twilight zone !!!!   As you said, when it is laid out for us to read by an excellent poster and all the other excellent posters on here,  it beggars belief  !!!
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa 19.08.14 17:39

missmar1 wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:I feel skeptical enough about this case on the very best of days but whenever it's all laid out the way j.rob does in his/her excellent post above, I just feel staggered by the whole situation. HOW in the world can this even be real? I honestly feel like this is all pretend, a stage show like an old-fashioned morality play or something like that. It's just all too bizarre to be true, IMO. I know it most likely is true and that an innocent preschooler is at the heart of it and is most likely dead (and was maybe also abused before that, sadly), but my head just spins. I know this isn't a helpful post in any way, but I had to get it out...

I think you have put your post very well, the way this case has panned out it almost feels like we are in the twilight zone !!!!   As you said, when it is laid out for us to read by an excellent poster and all the other excellent posters on here,  it beggars belief  !!!

Agreed. It's just the detailed look at how the whole thing actually unfolded, the choices that were made, the things said and done...just totally counter-intuitive to me as a parent.
MissesWillYa
MissesWillYa

Activity : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 19.08.14 21:01

missmar1 wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:Not going out to search for a little one alone, lost and terriftied in the dark is so counter intuitive I have sometimes wondered whether the McCs couldn't leave the apartment as they had to be around to monitor the twins. The only way not going out and searching until strength failed would be if the remaining children needed them more, IMO.

That is a good point actually,  you would think she would have been too upset and beside herself with KNOWING Madeleine had been taken, but yet she had the sense of mind to go over and check the twins breathing ?    Why ?   Why would she think clearly enough to do that and yet not get them to hospital for a check ?     She and Gerry may have spent most of that night worrying about the twins and keeping a close eye on them but couldn't tell anyone the reason why  ? All my opinion only.
Spending the night checking breathing is normal but not getting the twins checked either then or the next day for potential sedation by the alleged abductor simply doesn't add up.  It would have been ridiculously risky to just wait it out and see if the twins were eventually ok if suspicious that an unkown substance and at an unkown dose had been administered.  A gamble to the point of lunacy so why would anyone take such a ridiculous risk with their children's lives?  The only way this behaviour makes any sense IMO is if the substance and dosage were known, and known to be safe therefore the checking on breathing would have been precautionary rather than a potential matter of life and death requiring hospital assistance.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 19.08.14 21:11

missmar1 wrote:
Gaggzy wrote:
dantezebu wrote:"FRIDAY, MAY 4: No sleep, Gerry and I started looking through the streets around 06.00 as it was starting to get light. Nobody around. Why not?"

Because love, if you can't be arsed to search, why should anyone else?

..... exactly the time that a man in a car reported to the police seeing a couple (man and a woman) carrying a child near the marina. When he caught them in his headlights, they turned away and quickly walked up a side street.

Hmmm. I wonder who they were?     titter

If this report is true and the man did see a man and woman carrying a child at that time - then, given the massive reporting on this case, why have they never come forward ?  

When you think about it, if this sighting was true, and, given the very early time of day, the woman and man would have known it was them who was seen carrying a / their child, if innocent, they surely would have come forward to explain it was them the man saw.....by not coming forward,and  given the time and circumstances, surely, they are under suspicion that they could be the abductors  ?   Wonder why SY did not put this information out on the Crimewatch programme to try and find out who the man and woman was  ?    I mean to say, crecheman came forward after so long ...all my opinion only.
Would have thought the McCs would have wanted to ensure this sighting was given equal prominence with the others they have promoted, but ASFAIK appeared uninteresed in this one.  A fresh and potentially credible lead overlooked; strange particularly when so much interest in the marina a little later.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.08.14 22:24

The problem, and the tragedy is this.

The only consistent theory or hypothesis which explains all the lack of searching, the lack of doing anything
the "holiday group" sitting round the pool - (rather than hiring cars and leafletting, badgering the Embassy and Consulate, whipping up local support for another sweep of the area . . . for example)
The lies in the statements
The lies to the close family in the early hours
The forgery of the Last Photo . . . .
and every other thing done by the McCanns and their close family . . .
IS
That they all KNOW KNOW that Madeleine is long since dead, and buried.

I really cannot see any other rational explanation.

If there is one - Please tell me.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 20.08.14 0:04

But why go to Portugal for Madeleine to go missing? Why did Madeleine need to go missing from Marc Warner?
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Murphy 20.08.14 5:55

This whole case is confusing!

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by woodforthetrees 20.08.14 10:56

PeterMac wrote:The problem, and the tragedy is this.

The only consistent theory or hypothesis which explains all the lack of searching, the lack of doing anything
IS
That they all KNOW KNOW that Madeleine is long since dead, and buried.

I really cannot see any other rational explanation.

If there is one - Please tell me.

Completely agree PeterMac.  Bold bits above summarize it nicely

"get some rest, we need to stay on top of the game do we don't lose focus and slip up. Let everyone else tire themselves out searching"
woodforthetrees

Activity : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.08.14 12:11

petunia wrote:But why go to Portugal for Madeleine to go missing? Why did Madeleine need to go missing from Marc Warner?

I am entirely unclear what you are implying by this question.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.08.14 13:44

Lest we 'forget'................

Jan 2014

Community 'must stay positive for sake of family'

The Edinburgh community must stay positive for the sake of Mikaeel Kular's family, a search volunteer has said.

The volunteer said it was "unbearable to think" what Mikaeel's MOTHER was GOING THROUGH but expressed her hope that the little boy would be found today.

Mikaeel's MOTHER is said to be "distraught" as the search for her son enters a second day.

Mikaeel was LAST SEEN by his MOTHER she put him to bed on Wednesday night at around 9pm. Police have been searching for him since the alarm was raised yesterday morning just after 7am when he was found missing from bed.

Superintendent Liz McAinsh said that Mikaeel's MOTHER IS "getting a lot of SUPPORT from POLICE" her family and her friends but is very distraught and obviously just wants here little boy back, as do his brothers and sisters."

MOTHER 'CHARGED'

Olga Park, a retired nurse who lives opposite the property which was searched by police said: 'I'm just ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED about what's HAPPENED' The fact he's just a three-year-old boy is just terrible. The poor wee thing.'

Last night, an estimated 600 people poured into a church near the child's home in Edinburgh to pay their respects at a memorial service.
Members of the community, many of whom WERE INVOLVED in the extensive, two day SEARCH for the child queued around Muirhouse St Andrews Church which has a capacity of just 300.

Yet, as well as the community’s grief at the death of an innocent child, there was also ANGER from some who feared that their KINDNESS had been ABUSED

Shona Smith, 41, from West Lothian who helped co-ordinate the search volunteers said: ‘The news he is dead is just sad.

'I think EVERYONE was SCEPTICAL of THE CIRCUMSTANCES but they wanted to do everything they could to find him, but unfortunately it wasn’t enough.’

(Rosdeep Adekoya, 34, sentencing due on Monday 25 August, 2014.)

WHY were people, nae, "EVERYONE", according to Shona, 'sceptical' about this particular 'story'?

BUT don't 'appear' to be 'sceptical' about the very 'similar' McCann 'story'?

(parents put child to bed, the father LAST TO HAVE SEEN his child 'alive' in her bed, the mother reported, raised the alarm, about her 'missing' child)

Would it be that the McCann's got THEIR 'story' in FIRST?

Hmmmm.  thinking

eta: I BET

The 'volunteer' who said "it was "unbearable to think" what Mikaeel's MOTHER was GOING THROUGH..."

HAS HAD TO 'RE-EXAMINE' their entire life long held 'BELIEF' system.

How very, very, sad.  sad
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 20.08.14 13:56

WHY were people 'sceptical' about this particular 'story'?
Hmmmm.  thinking
Good point Jeanmonroe. Perhaps deep down, most do not believe their version of what happened to Madeleine.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Fink-Nottle 22.08.14 13:50

Snifferdog wrote:WHY were people 'sceptical' about this particular 'story'?
Hmmmm.  thinking
Good point Jeanmonroe. Perhaps deep down, most do not believe their version of what happened to Madeleine.
I'm not familiar with the other case. I think the McCann's are given a break since their child went missing in a foreign country. They could propagate the "bumbling" foreign police opinions.
Newt Fink-Nottle
Newt Fink-Nottle

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad 22.08.14 14:08

Snifferdog wrote:WHY were people 'sceptical' about this particular 'story'?
Hmmmm.  thinking

Pretty much everyone who I know is "skeptical" about it, it's just that they don't know much more than what they read in the papers or see on TV, and it doesn't really figure much in their lives.  When I have pointed people in the direction of this forum and others, their reactions after reading more about it are  wow

Activity : 156

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top