The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith:  Just what did happen in the bedroom that night? Mm11

Blacksmith:  Just what did happen in the bedroom that night? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith:  Just what did happen in the bedroom that night? Mm11

Blacksmith:  Just what did happen in the bedroom that night? Regist10

Blacksmith: Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith:  Just what did happen in the bedroom that night? Empty Blacksmith: Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?

Post by Guest 22.10.12 10:01

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.no/

A prize may be awarded for the best "what is he talking about" reply!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith:  Just what did happen in the bedroom that night? Empty Re: Blacksmith: Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?

Post by Guest 22.10.12 10:15

Remember all the hype about Obama's birth cert?

It's got to be proof that he is in fact an alien of the UFO variety.

BTW what's the prize?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith:  Just what did happen in the bedroom that night? Empty Re: Blacksmith: Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?

Post by david_uk 22.10.12 10:16

wft

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.12 10:23

Have moved your post here SaF, quoted below........

Springers are FAB wrote:Morning all

On first reading, it seems to me the article is simply parody...perhaps having a dig at conspiracy theorists?? that's the impression that I get anyway.

Also, I believe the 'national heartbreak' he is referring to is the Jimmy Savile affair which he says is BEYOND PARODY and therefore he won't comment. Just how I read it, anyway
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Springers are FAB 22.10.12 10:31

Thanks, Candyfloss!

was wondering how to do that!!

"Go, go, go, said the bird: human kind
Cannot bear very much reality."
(T.S. Eliot, Burnt Norton)
Springers are FAB
Springers are FAB

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 22.10.12 10:49

could blacksmith be talking about what happened in the young mans bedroom what did he get to see or know,not you know whos bedroom?felt a bit like that to me joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.10.12 10:55

Finn wrote:Remember all the hype about Obama's birth cert?

It's got to be proof that he is in fact an alien of the UFO variety.

BTW what's the prize?

Prize is : Obama is still your president (for americans). lol! duh
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.12 11:42

It could be even worse - another member of the Bush family.......

I thought that the "national heartbreak" might be the April Jones story but who knows? Blacksmith is usually a bit too cryptic for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 22.10.12 13:35

If you think Blacksmith is cryptic! have you read Textusa`s blogs?

david_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.12 13:37

Yes - another one that's beyond me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 22.10.12 14:28

On first reading, it seems to me the article is simply parody...perhaps having a dig at conspiracy theorists?? that's the impression that I get anyway.

Also, I believe the 'national heartbreak' he is referring to is the Jimmy Savile affair which he says is BEYOND PARODY and therefore he won't comment. Just how I read it, anyway

Jimmy Savile affair -> paedophile network (masons, politicians, celebrities, police...) -> GM & DP -> the victim = MM?

Undoubtedly, the biggest national hearbreak in our recent history was Diana's death and it's been claimed by some that GM had some 'evidence' relating to the accident. But I find that highly improbable.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Springers are FAB 22.10.12 15:24

Ribisl wrote:

Jimmy Savile affair -> paedophile network (masons, politicians, celebrities, police...) -> GM & DP -> the victim = MM?

Undoubtedly, the biggest national hearbreak in our recent history was Diana's death and it's been claimed by some that GM had some 'evidence' relating to the accident. But I find that highly improbable.

Hi Ribisl

There could be an oblique reference to GM and DP here if the national heartbreak is Jimmy Savile, (i.e. the whole nation being duped into thinking a fiend is a saint and all the consequent hand-wringing) or it could be nothing to do with it at all, and just a comment on the Savile affair itself and of it being too serious to parody. Like Jean said though, he could mean the April Jones dissappearance although that has been conspicuous by its absence in the media over the last week or so.

I read that claim somewhere about GM and Diana (can't remember where) but like you I find it improbable and probably worthy of a guffaw of laughter. I'm sure somewhere on the web someone has linked Madeleine's dissappearance to the 'faked' moon landings. Nothing would surprise me within the realms of conspiracy!

Springers are FAB
Springers are FAB

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.10.12 15:33

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.no/

Latest, yet another perplexing piece. Cant make head or tail of most of it (as usual) except for the bit where he stated his disbelief of the conspiracy theory. He'd always made it know he'd an issue with Amaral's belief of conspiracy.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith:  Just what did happen in the bedroom that night? Empty Monday's Blacksmith

Post by Springers are FAB 23.10.12 14:42

Here is what Blacksmith had to say yesterday:

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/

The gist being that the Gary McKinnon case proves that the McCanns are not the only ordinary people who have received high level protection.

Springers are FAB
Springers are FAB

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 23.10.12 15:33

Springers are FAB wrote:Here is what Blacksmith had to say yesterday:

The gist being that the Gary McKinnon case proves that the McCanns are not the only ordinary people who have received high level protection.
I've just lost all respect for this guy. I am far from a conspiracy kind of person! however he is saying of Gary M and mother`They had neither money nor power, nor contacts, nor secrets,nor social position, nor valuable information`. How the hell does he know!?. The US wanted this guy because he hacked into there systems, how does Blacksmith know that he did have valuable info or secrets?!, that may of afforded him help in his case>??!.

david_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Springers are FAB 23.10.12 15:53

david_uk wrote:
Springers are FAB wrote:Here is what Blacksmith had to say yesterday:

I've just lost all respect for this guy. I am far from a conspiracy kind of person! however he is saying of Gary M and mother`They had neither money nor power, nor contacts, nor secrets,nor social position, nor valuable information`. How the hell does he know!?. The US wanted this guy because he hacked into there systems, how does Blacksmith know that he did have valuable info or secrets?!, that may of afforded him help in his case>??!.

I agree...it seems a really odd thing for him to say. I don't think you can in any way compare the two cases anyway....they are about completely different things. Why do we need to think McKinnon HAS been afforded high level protection??? Why could it simply not be the case that the Home Office has done a good job and done the decent bloody thing for once?? and not crawled up the backside of the U.S. IMO it is a good thing not to extradite someone if there is a high possibility it will lead them to commit suicide. Why does there need to be another motive for blocking the extradition??Why should this HAVE to mean they have some kind of protection??? I'd like to think that if it had been me then the same would have happened, and I'm as normal a citizen as its as possible to be.

As you say as well, David, how does Blacksmith know that McKinnon didn't know highly sensitive information??
It far from proves anything. It could be just justice you know!!

Springers are FAB
Springers are FAB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.10.12 23:14

Isn't he just saying, in a roundabout way, that he does not believe in a high level conspiracy to protect the Mccanns?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.10.12 5:33

He's always made it clear he didn't believe in Conspiracy theory in the mccann's case so no need to reiterate that now surely?

Unless he's now u-turned and saying that the PJ has evidence of conspiracy else why the title" Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?"

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 24.10.12 9:34

I am not sure he meant the bedroom of the macs,could it be he was speaking in riddles and this bedroom could have been the chap who hacked us computors? he may just have picked up on something we dont know about ,or maybe we do and are not linking it ? there was some talk of when us were asked if satilites that goes across portugal at intervals ,could have revealed something of that night in which we have been interested in .it was replyed to that it had been moved to go over morroco that time. well if young man is as clever as we are led to believe ,he just have something on them? joyce1938 only my thought at this time ,something does not add up in that blog from blacksmith ,he seems to have juggled it up and confusion is good ,so some say ?
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.10.12 9:45

joyce1938 wrote:I am not sure he meant the bedroom of the macs,could it be he was speaking in riddles and this bedroom could have been the chap who hacked us computors? he may just have picked up on something we dont know about ,or maybe we do and are not linking it ? there was some talk of when us were asked if satilites that goes across portugal at intervals ,could have revealed something of that night in which we have been interested in .it was replyed to that it had been moved to go over morroco that time. well if young man is as clever as we are led to believe ,he just have something on them? joyce1938 only my thought at this time ,something does not add up in that blog from blacksmith ,he seems to have juggled it up and confusion is good ,so some say ?
A very good morning to you joyce1938, this is what I am suspecting, something to do with the satelite that we were led to believe was looking the other way that night. However as I don't go for the 3rd may as 'the' day did the satelite go over every 24 hours so showed previous days/nights?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 24.10.12 10:01

hi nina ,thanks for reply ,dont often get one. I do believe the sat . may go over 24 hour periods,but i cant be certain .There has been do many ideas on all sites to what may have occured over that time period, alas i dont think that we will ever know ,its had a good job done on it .I just hope some minor miracle may happen and news may come from a source we never think it would after so long .No one have wanted to look close enough and i wonder if the oppertuity has now gone .regards joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum