The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book  Mm11

McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book  Mm11

McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book  Regist10

McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book  Empty McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book

Post by Tony Bennett 29.04.11 22:57

Before reproducing this revealing correspondence from earlier today, published here with permission, a few points:

1. Danny Collins' book on Madeleine McCann, 'Vanished', is utter nonsense. He boasts that his daft theory that Madeleine 'just wandered off', was seen by a gaggle of gypsies and abducted by them, is 'in line with police evidence'. Of course, it is nothing of the kind. The McCanns insist Madeleine was abducted. Goncalo Amaral and several other police officers and experts say she died in Apartment 5A and there has been a cover-up. No-one but the ill-informed Danny Collins thinks that Madeleine simply wandered off.

2. Collins has been caught out by his review of Amaral's book being published two days ago. He thought it was going to be published on 6 May. THis suggests, I think, that the McCann Team and their media supporters have already lined up a series of stories which will (a) big up the abduction theory and (b) trash the hypothesis of Goncalo Amaral. I suspect it could all get quite nasty.

3. As most here will be able to see for themselves, Collins' claims about Amaral's book are every bit as daft as his theory that a wandering Madeleine was abducted by a passing gaggle of gypsies.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE CORRESPONDENCE ON 20 APRIL 2011 BETWEEN A MCCANN-SCEPTIC AND AUTHOR DANNY COLLINS

EMAIL 1: MCCANN-SCEPTIC TO DANNY COLLINS

To: copy@dannyjpcollins.com
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 6:14 AM
Subject: Maddie: La Verdad De La Mentira

Dear Mr. Collins,

In your recent review of Mr. Amaral’s book, Maddie: La Verdad De La Mentira, you state that you believe Madeleine McCann wandered off and was subsequently taken by gypsies “to be sold for begging“. If this is so, might I ask then how you explain the ‘jemmied shutters’ and Jane Tanner’s alleged sighting of Madeleine being carried away by a man – both of which form the foundation of the McCann’s abduction thesis.

You mention “the scientifically declared success rate” of cadaver dogs.

One matter that that has always troubled me regarding the dog aspect of the case is that the McCann’s were very quick indeed to dismiss the positive indications in the apartment as false positives. Yet at the same time they were equally quick, and arguably ingenious, in providing explanations on how the scent of a cadaver came to exist on Madeleine’s ‘cuddle cat’ toy, Kate’s chequered slacks and the hired Renault Scenic. Kate claimed that both the slacks and Madeleine’s toy had been exposed to cadavers during her work as a locum GP. The indication in the Scenic was explained away by claims that rotting meat and nappies had been in the boot of the car. Incidentally, elevated levels of cadaverine have been found in the urine of some patients with defects in lysine metabolism - Dr. Matthew Oldfield is employed in the Endocrinology field. That aside, is it not incongruous that the McCann’s rebut the cadaver dogs indications in apartment 5a, yet accept them under other circumstances that might be explained away?

EMAIL 2: DANNY COLLINS TO MCCANN-SCEPTIC

To: McCann-sceptic
Subject: Re: Maddie: La Verdad De La Mentira
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:40:43 +0200

Dear McCann-sceptic

Far from being ‘recent’, the book review to which you refer is due for publication in RTN on 6 May 2011. I am therefore puzzled how you are able to comment on one of my reviews at 06:14 one week before publication?

Danny Collins

EMAIL 3: MCCANN-SCEPTIC TO DANNY COLLINS

Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 10:04 AM
Subject: Maddie: La Verdad De La Mentira

Dear Mr. Collins,

Your review has already been published here

http://www.roundtownnews.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28473&Itemid=38

In fact I will reproduce the article for you -

Written by Danny Collins

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

La Verdad De La Mentira

DETECTIVE CHIEF Inspector Gonçalo Amaral is the policeman who led the search for Madeleine McCann, if in fact the poor mite was ever really searched for on that night of 3rd May 2007. Despite the child being left in an unlocked apartment with her two younger siblings, out of view of her parents who were dining more than a hundred metres away, her parents insisted she had been abducted.

In my own book, Vanished – The Truth About the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann (John Blake 2008), I voice my suspicions that the McCann’s put forward the abduction theory because they feared a police prosecution for the abandonment of a minor. DCI Amaral agrees but far from believing my conclusions that Madeleine wandered out of the unlocked apartment of her own volition and was carried off by Romanian gipsies to be sold for begging, Amaral believes she died an accidental death in the apartment and her death was covered up by her parents.

I find that hard to believe and Amaral’s attempts to convince us of his conclusions strike me as a cynical assumption based on an immense dislike for the McCanns and for the misguided attempts by them and members of their holiday group to mislead the investigation regarding how the group’s children were left and checked on. However, one can’t deny the police inspector and his team unearthed some startling facts, including that about a member of the group that could be contrived as playing a sinister part in Madeleine’s disappearance.

Clearly DCI Amaral, who retired in order to write the book, has a policeman’s nose that twitches at every scent, even putting forward the ludicrous assertion that the McCann’s used a hire car, rented 23 days after Madeleine’s disappearance, to remove her body to a place of clandestine burial. However, other than a few similarly bizarre assertions that seem to deliberately overlook established fact – for example, Amaral insists that cadaver dogs have been successful in 200 cases without mentioning that given the scientifically declared success rate is between 66 and 69%, it must mean they have proved unsuccessful in a further 100. This is, of course, a policeman’s logic and not mine but his conviction is unshakeable that Madeleine died in apartment 5A on 3rd May 2007. For myself I believe that every fact must be considered before a conclusion is reached and for that reason I recommend it to RTN readers who can handle Spanish.

The book was banned from sale by the Portuguese Court following a plea by the McCann’s lawyers in September 2009 but was lifted following a successful appeal by Amaral on 19th October 2010.

copy@dannyjpcollins.com

[suze=18]Author: Gonçalo Amaral
Publisher: Esquilo (Spanish language paperback)
Price: 13.50€
ISBN: 978 989 8092 40 3
Reviewed by Danny Collins
[/size]

EMAIL 4: DANNY COLLINS TO MCCANN-SCEPTIC

To: McCann-sceptic
Subject: Re: Maddie: La Verdad De La Mentira
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:38:11 +0200

Dear McCann-sceptic

In which case, my apologies to an early riser. RTN had misinformed me on publication dates but no matter.

I regret that I do not enter into discussions with readers re my articles or reviews but, having noted one or two comments from you which appear to be based on the deliberate disinformation surrounding the events of 3 May 2007, I would refer you to my own book on the case - Vanished - The Truth About the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann published by John Blake in May 2008 which details a plausible scenario based on the police evidence.

Regards,

Danny Collins

EMAIL 5: MCCANN-SCEPTIC TO DANNY COLLINS

Subject: RE: Maddie: La Verdad De La Mentira
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11.04 AM

Dear Mr. Collins,

I accept that you do not wish to enter into discussion, however, I dispute that I have based several of comments on "deliberate disinformation". That is of course, unless you are implying that the McCann's, their family and close friends and the Portuguese police files have conveyed "deliberate disinformation", as my comments are based on remarks made by the former and various reports pulled from the latter.

Nonetheless, I shall endeavour to locate a copy of your book, I am sure my local library will have a copy.

Kinds regards

McCann-sceptic
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book  Empty That's strange

Post by misgrace 01.05.11 16:57

I read Vanished by Danny Collins,and in the book i read Collins said he believed Madeleine wandered off and fell into some kind of drain,not picked up by romanian gypsies,so which is it Mr Collins Gypsies or drain.
misgrace
misgrace

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book  Empty Re: McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book

Post by PeterMac 01.05.11 17:14

The problem with the "fell into a drain" theory is that it makes Madeleine dead, and the McCanns and their true believers cannot allow that, because it would make the Fund a fraud of biblical proportions.
So believers and supporters MUST stick to some abduction theory, even if it goes against the sworn testimony of Tanner that Madeleine was carried away in some indeterminate direction by some indeterminate person of some indeterminate gender. Probably.
They have no choice. They are trapped. They cannot allow evidence, or lack of it, to stand in the way of what they are saying.
Any piece of evidence which speaks against that theory has to be rejected.
Any person who expresses a view sceptical of that theory has to be deemed a liar, a vagabond, a scurvey knave, and to be sued for millions of pounds by the finest lawyers in the land.
And for four years they kept it up, until Mitchell, their one and only true witness and disciple, let slip that they all believed it to be nothing more than an "assumption", and a "working hypothesis". And one assumes had so believed for the previous four years.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book  Empty Re: McCann-sceptic debunks Collins' review of Amaral's book

Post by ufercoffy 01.05.11 17:55

PeterMac wrote:The problem with the "fell into a drain" theory is that it makes Madeleine dead, and the McCanns and their true believers cannot allow that, because it would make the Fund a fraud of biblical proportions.
So believers and supporters MUST stick to some abduction theory, even if it goes against the sworn testimony of Tanner that Madeleine was carried away in some indeterminate direction by some indeterminate person of some indeterminate gender. Probably.
They have no choice. They are trapped. They cannot allow evidence, or lack of it, to stand in the way of what they are saying.
Any piece of evidence which speaks against that theory has to be rejected.
Any person who expresses a view sceptical of that theory has to be deemed a liar, a vagabond, a scurvey knave, and to be sued for millions of pounds by the finest lawyers in the land.
And for four years they kept it up, until Mitchell, their one and only true witness and disciple, let slip that they all believed it to be nothing more than an "assumption", and a "working hypothesis". And one assumes had so believed for the previous four years.

bravo

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you just can't get better than the logic of a (former) police officer. You are so good for this forum PeterMac kissykissy

Should anyone ever have doubts about what happened to Madeleine then just read PeterMac's posts. No wonder the McCann's don't want the police investigating this case. The police are not fooled by the McCann's, but hopefully the police are biding their time and waiting to pounce. If justice is going to happen for Madeleine then a waiting game has to happen. Nothing can help Madeleine at the moment, because she's dead, but eventually justice will be done for her. People like PeterMac and Tony Bennett would not still be here after all these years if they believed the end game would not happen. Why spend your life on a forum and reading the internet if they thought the McCann's had got away with this years ago?

drinks To PeterMac and Tony

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top