The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

This was not true

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This was not true

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 12.03.17 16:47

They said to relatives the shutters had been forced and brokenThis was not true
They said the curtains were wide openThis was not true
They said the closed curtains had blown in the wind and the door had slammedThis was not true
They said the group had been checking every 30 minutesThis was not true
They said Gerry had entered through the front door using his keyThis was not true
They said the blood and cadaver dogs were ‘incredibly unreliable’This was not true
They said they believed Madeleine could be in MoroccoThis was not true
They said they had an experienced private detective company searchingThis was not true
They said they had a second, more experienced detective company searchingThis was not true
They said they had a third, yet more experienced detective company searchingThis was not true
They said that a detective agency had not said they would find Madeleine by ChristmasThis was not true
They said they had no more photos in their possessionThis was not true
They said the Pool Photo was taken on Thursday 3rd MayThis was not true
They said the Tennis balls photo was taken on Tuesday or Wednesday or ThursdayThis was not true
They said they had cooperated fully with the Portuguese policeThis was not true
They said they had answered all questions truthfullyThis was not true
They said they would not leave Portugal until Madeleine was foundThis was not true
They said they would take a Lie detector testThis was not true
They said they had never lied to anyone, police, media, or anyone elseThis was not true
They said their reputations had been damaged by Dr Amaral’s bookThis was not true
They said they were not suspectsThis was not true
They said the shelving of the enquiry had ‘cleared’ them of suspicionThis was not true
They said they needed money for the ‘search’This was not true
They said the “Fund” would not be used for legal expensesThis was not true
They said the “Fund” accounts would be transparent and openThis was not true
They said the “Fund” was for searching for MadeleineThis was not true
They said they never called Madeleine - “Maddie”This was not true
They said they had not placed much emphasis on the colobomaThis was not true

Please feel free to add comments or make suggestions to add to the list!
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9837
Reputation : 4928
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by Cherry on 12.03.17 17:40

Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida had them sussed

'From the declarations of the group results a total incoherence, in the face of which it's obvious, that everyone lies.'
avatar
Cherry

Posts : 2163
Reputation : 77
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by sharonl on 12.03.17 17:46

They said that Madeleine disappeared on the evening of May 3rd
They said that they were out at the local tapas bar when Madeleine went missing

They said that Madeleine was abducted

They said that the police did not search for Madeleine

Jane Tanner said that she saw a man carry a child near their apartment

The friends said that they saw Robert Murat near the apartment.

They said that top police dogs were notoriously unreliable.

They said the blood found by the dogs was from Madeleines' grazed knee or maybe a nosebleed

The said that the cadaver odour was really sea bass as their 2 year old had a liking for it.

They said that bodily fluids found in their hire car was from the kids dirty nappies 

They said that blood found in the hire car was from meat falling out of the shopping bag

They said that took all 3 children to the beach whilst all three were still booked into the crèche

They said that they never gave the kids Calpol

They said that the PJ offered Kate a deal


None of these were true

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4122
Reputation : 720
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by aquila on 12.03.17 17:54

Very little has come directly from the mouths of Madeleine's parents. They didn't even hold up the pathetic plastic folder of promotional, scary, holiday tat that a PR company with links to the media had Lorraine Kelly do.

No, no, no, no, no. You will find little evidence of anything the McCanns did or did not say openly and when they did say something it was immediately defended by....Clarence Mitchell.

What completely buggered it up was the release of the PJ files and even they were selective.

For anyone new to the forum, look at Gerry McCann's blogs.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8515
Reputation : 1603
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by Keitei on 12.03.17 17:56

They said they were offered a plea bargain. bignono

____________________
Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. 
avatar
Keitei
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 810
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2015-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by aquila on 12.03.17 18:08

Keitei wrote:They said they were offered a plea bargain. bignono
Once again, it didn't come from the mouths of Madeleine's parents. How neat.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8515
Reputation : 1603
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by Cmaryholmes on 12.03.17 18:41

Auntie Phil, part of the team.

Cmaryholmes

Posts : 375
Reputation : 422
Join date : 2016-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by aquila on 12.03.17 19:04

shou
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
They said to relatives the shutters had been forced and brokenThis was not true
They said the curtains were wide openThis was not true
They said the closed curtains had blown in the wind and the door had slammedThis was not true
They said the group had been checking every 30 minutesThis was not true
They said Gerry had entered through the front door using his keyThis was not true
They said the blood and cadaver dogs were ‘incredibly unreliable’This was not true
They said they believed Madeleine could be in MoroccoThis was not true
They said they had an experienced private detective company searchingThis was not true
They said they had a second, more experienced detective company searchingThis was not true
They said they had a third, yet more experienced detective company searchingThis was not true
They said that a detective agency had not said they would find Madeleine by ChristmasThis was not true
They said they had no more photos in their possessionThis was not true
They said the Pool Photo was taken on Thursday 3rd MayThis was not true
They said the Tennis balls photo was taken on Tuesday or Wednesday or ThursdayThis was not true
They said they had cooperated fully with the Portuguese policeThis was not true
They said they had answered all questions truthfullyThis was not true
They said they would not leave Portugal until Madeleine was foundThis was not true
They said they would take a Lie detector testThis was not true
They said they had never lied to anyone, police, media, or anyone elseThis was not true
They said their reputations had been damaged by Dr Amaral’s bookThis was not true
They said they were not suspectsThis was not true
They said the shelving of the enquiry had ‘cleared’ them of suspicionThis was not true
They said they needed money for the ‘search’This was not true
They said the “Fund” would not be used for legal expensesThis was not true
They said the “Fund” accounts would be transparent and openThis was not true
They said the “Fund” was for searching for MadeleineThis was not true
They said they never called Madeleine - “Maddie”This was not true
They said they had not placed much emphasis on the colobomaThis was not true

Please feel free to add comments or make suggestions to add to the list!
How many of the points you raise are completely attributable to the Pink Poo. Imagine that your child has gone missing and you engage the services of this person (why you would need to do that is quite another question). This person also used the death of his own child to forward a campaign. This person went on to crow about the perfect campaign. This person was paid a shed load of money for his services. This person came directly from government office. This person stood for election in Brighton and is still doing battle to become a politician.

To me, this person has potentially breached the law of perverting the course of justice although I am ready, willing and able to apologize if that is not the case.

What is apparent to me is that nothing in this sorry saga was ever about finding Madeleine and bringing to justice those who harmed her.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8515
Reputation : 1603
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by Keitei on 12.03.17 21:32

Keitei wrote:They said they were offered a plea bargain. bignono

It comes from her bewk.



____________________
Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. 
avatar
Keitei
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 810
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2015-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by HiDeHo on 12.03.17 21:47

aquila wrote:
Keitei wrote:They said they were offered a plea bargain. bignono
Once again, it didn't come from the mouths of Madeleine's parents. How neat.


avatar
HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 2617
Reputation : 746
Join date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by aquila on 12.03.17 21:56

Perhaps he did something to that effect. Does anyone have a video or transcript of the interview?

That's the immaculate thing about the McCanns. No-one can disprove this stuff as it has never been released publicly from official authorities.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8515
Reputation : 1603
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by HiDeHo on 12.03.17 23:39

aquila wrote:Perhaps he did something to that effect. Does anyone have a video or transcript of the interview?

That's the immaculate thing about the McCanns. No-one can disprove this stuff as it has never been released publicly from official authorities.


Which comment are you referring to ?
avatar
HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 2617
Reputation : 746
Join date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by aquila on 13.03.17 9:47

OK, here is a simplistic scenario.

The McCanns are made arguido. Under the terms of being made arguido they are not allowed to discuss the case in public.

Kate McCann's lawyer translates something which is said to him by a detective during the time she is in the police station for questioning. What was said to him can't be proved or disproved as no official documents have been released and it's highly unlikely the Police would talk publicly to either prove or disprove anything that was said.

Within a matter of hours, whilst as you say Hi-De-Ho, Gerry McCann is still being questioned, his sister is on UK television saying that Kate was offered a deal. Her lawyer brushes it off as a misunderstanding. The police say nothing. A PR person might be  responsible in arranging for Philomena McCann to be interviewed on UK television.

The police say nothing. The police don't enter into the media circus. The police don't remind the client and PR company that this is not within the confines of Portuguese law pertaining to arguido status because if they did it would open up a hornets nest and detract from their purpose.

Add to this that the claims were first made public by Philomena McCann (not Kate McCann) in a country outside of Portugal and it brings further confusion. Were a PR company to have been reprimanded it would likely to have been met with a 'sorry, we didn't know/understand that at the time' followed by 'how Portuguese law is draconian', 'how we were being gagged from telling the truth' and other such headlines. Were Kate McCann to be reminded of the terms of confidentiality it would further fuel the fire.

So, an all round good job done by a PR company. Mitchell is a smart cookie.

I'm in constant awe of the endless good will, skill and determination that people on this forum bring to stop the circus and find justice.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8515
Reputation : 1603
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by Cmaryholmes on 13.03.17 10:43

Gerry said he believes in free speech. This was not true

Cmaryholmes

Posts : 375
Reputation : 422
Join date : 2016-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 13.03.17 11:41

Cmaryholmes wrote:Gerry said he believes in free speech. This was not true
Damn! How did I miss that one off the list?! bigshock

thud
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9837
Reputation : 4928
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by RosieandSam on 13.03.17 14:19

aquila wrote:OK, here is a simplistic scenario.

The McCanns are made arguido. Under the terms of being made arguido they are not allowed to discuss the case in public.

Kate McCann's lawyer translates something which is said to him by a detective during the time she is in the police station for questioning. What was said to him can't be proved or disproved as no official documents have been released and it's highly unlikely the Police would talk publicly to either prove or disprove anything that was said.

Within a matter of hours, whilst as you say Hi-De-Ho, Gerry McCann is still being questioned, his sister is on UK television saying that Kate was offered a deal. Her lawyer brushes it off as a misunderstanding. The police say nothing. A PR person might be  responsible in arranging for Philomena McCann to be interviewed on UK television.

The police say nothing. The police don't enter into the media circus. The police don't remind the client and PR company that this is not within the confines of Portuguese law pertaining to arguido status because if they did it would open up a hornets nest and detract from their purpose.

Add to this that the claims were first made public by Philomena McCann (not Kate McCann) in a country outside of Portugal and it brings further confusion. Were a PR company to have been reprimanded it would likely to have been met with a 'sorry, we didn't know/understand that at the time' followed by 'how Portuguese law is draconian', 'how we were being gagged from telling the truth' and other such headlines. Were Kate McCann to be reminded of the terms of confidentiality it would further fuel the fire.

So, an all round good job done by a PR company. Mitchell is a smart cookie.

I'm in constant awe of the endless good will, skill and determination that people on this forum bring to stop the circus and find justice.

But CM was not the PR spokesperson at the time the McCanns were made arguidos

Shortly before 11am, Mrs McCann's spokeswoman, Justine McGuinness, revealed that the 39-year-old GP was being made an arguida – official suspect – in the case. And then she uttered the six short words which will be inconceivable to some who have followed this case and a confirmation of long-held suspicions to others. "Kate fears she will be charged," Ms McGuinness said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kate-mccann-from-anguished-parent-to-grieving-mother-to-suspect-401673.html

Trisha Campbell
(Gerry's sister) accompanied Kate McCann to Portimao police station and Justine McGuiness remained outside - receiving text messages from inside and updating the press.


The following is taken from the Panorama Production, BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/7106086.stm

Kate McCann has been taken in for questioning.  Richard Bilton the narrator/reporter is asking Justine McGuinness about that time when Kate McCann attended the police station:


Bilton:

Kate McCann is at the station for 13 hours, but from
inside she and Trish text out updates. Even at this point the message is being CONTROLLED.

McGuiness:


We were a bit naughty because we did have messages coming out of the police station which we
weren't supposed to...


Bilton:

How did that work.. what, the text messages?

McGuinness:

Yeah.  

Bilton:

And were the texts saying?   Talk us through.

McGuinness:

Sort of updates from things that were happening.
avatar
RosieandSam

Posts : 172
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2016-12-26

Back to top Go down

Re: This was not true

Post by aquila on 13.03.17 20:25

RosieandSam wrote:
aquila wrote:OK, here is a simplistic scenario.

The McCanns are made arguido. Under the terms of being made arguido they are not allowed to discuss the case in public.

Kate McCann's lawyer translates something which is said to him by a detective during the time she is in the police station for questioning. What was said to him can't be proved or disproved as no official documents have been released and it's highly unlikely the Police would talk publicly to either prove or disprove anything that was said.

Within a matter of hours, whilst as you say Hi-De-Ho, Gerry McCann is still being questioned, his sister is on UK television saying that Kate was offered a deal. Her lawyer brushes it off as a misunderstanding. The police say nothing. A PR person might be  responsible in arranging for Philomena McCann to be interviewed on UK television.

The police say nothing. The police don't enter into the media circus. The police don't remind the client and PR company that this is not within the confines of Portuguese law pertaining to arguido status because if they did it would open up a hornets nest and detract from their purpose.

Add to this that the claims were first made public by Philomena McCann (not Kate McCann) in a country outside of Portugal and it brings further confusion. Were a PR company to have been reprimanded it would likely to have been met with a 'sorry, we didn't know/understand that at the time' followed by 'how Portuguese law is draconian', 'how we were being gagged from telling the truth' and other such headlines. Were Kate McCann to be reminded of the terms of confidentiality it would further fuel the fire.

So, an all round good job done by a PR company. Mitchell is a smart cookie.

I'm in constant awe of the endless good will, skill and determination that people on this forum bring to stop the circus and find justice.

But CM was not the PR spokesperson at the time the McCanns were made arguidos

Shortly before 11am, Mrs McCann's spokeswoman, Justine McGuinness, revealed that the 39-year-old GP was being made an arguida – official suspect – in the case. And then she uttered the six short words which will be inconceivable to some who have followed this case and a confirmation of long-held suspicions to others. "Kate fears she will be charged," Ms McGuinness said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kate-mccann-from-anguished-parent-to-grieving-mother-to-suspect-401673.html

Trisha Campbell
(Gerry's sister) accompanied Kate McCann to Portimao police station and Justine McGuiness remained outside - receiving text messages from inside and updating the press.


The following is taken from the Panorama Production, BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/7106086.stm

Kate McCann has been taken in for questioning.  Richard Bilton the narrator/reporter is asking Justine McGuinness about that time when Kate McCann attended the police station:


Bilton:

Kate McCann is at the station for 13 hours, but from
inside she and Trish text out updates. Even at this point the message is being CONTROLLED.

McGuiness:


We were a bit naughty because we did have messages coming out of the police station which we
weren't supposed to...


Bilton:

How did that work.. what, the text messages?

McGuinness:

Yeah.  

Bilton:

And were the texts saying?   Talk us through.

McGuinness:

Sort of updates from things that were happening.
Thank you for the accuracy. This forum makes me proud to be a member.

Just replace my error with attributing things to Clarence Mitchell to 'congratulating' Justine McGuinness on a PR job well done. Isn't it a little strange that a PR person was shipped in immediately to defend assist the McCanns and managed to leak information from a Portuguese police station?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8515
Reputation : 1603
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum