The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition Mm11

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition Mm11

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition Regist10

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition Empty Clarence Mitchell's caption competition

Post by ufercoffy 26.08.10 22:58

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition Claren10

Kate and Gerry are realistic enough to know that Madeleine may be dead and it would be a tragedy that she is found as such, because it rules out the hope that she is alive... But any widening of the search area is encouraging and we would welcome that. If she is dead then she is dead, but not by their hand.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell's caption competition

Post by ufercoffy 26.08.10 23:00

They don't cry in public, but plenty of tears are shed 'backstage'.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell's caption competition

Post by ufercoffy 26.08.10 23:01

"An outcome similar to Holly and Jessica is possible. I don't want to, and I can't, talk about Robert Murat but some journalists who worked with me in Soham, and that were now in Portugal, saw resemblances between that case and Robert Murat. And I won't say more."
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 26.08.10 23:02

"There is a wholly innocent explanation for any material the police may or may not have found".
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 26.08.10 23:08

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition Mccann10
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 27.08.10 0:36

"I believe Kate and Gerry are not responsible for Madeleine's death".

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 27.08.10 0:39

Kate and Gerry are realistic enough to know that Madeleine may be dead and it would be a tragedy that she is found as such, because it rules out the hope that she is alive...

Bloody hell I would never of thought of that Clarrie

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 27.08.10 19:06

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOFd6UyQFzZq0w2XM6VMz-qapFYRGIUSWOz9BQYSGDRyMx1t0&t=1&h=196&w=142&usg=__wq2OO-aYwAo6jGuXUHtIPslwN9Y=
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 27.08.10 20:07

sharonl wrote:

Clarence Mitchell's caption competition Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOFd6UyQFzZq0w2XM6VMz-qapFYRGIUSWOz9BQYSGDRyMx1t0&t=1&h=196&w=142&usg=__wq2OO-aYwAo6jGuXUHtIPslwN9Y=

Sorry Mitchell, but this is very much bigger than that.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 27.08.10 20:10

sharonl wrote:

If Gerald has said it is that big, one can guarantee that it will be very much smaller.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top