The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Mm11

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Regist10

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Empty William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann'

Post by hogwash on 21.01.16 15:42

Foresenc profiler Dr Sarah Yule investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell discusses the case's similarities with missing UK toddler Madeleine McCann.

there's a video, which I can't post.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/29509859/william-tyrrells-disappearance-similar-to-madeleine-mccann/#page1
hogwash
hogwash

Back to top Go down

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Empty Re: William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann'

Post by NickE on 21.01.16 19:57

There are similarities, yes, but there's a big difference.
William disappeared when he was outdoors and Maddie disappeared when she was indoors, with no forensic evidence what so ever that someone broke into that apartment.
IMO

NickE

Back to top Go down

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Empty Re: William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann'

Post by lj on 22.01.16 14:31

What a windbag. She says absolutely nothing substantial, and half the time it's about herself.

Keep in mind that megalomaniacs like this will list a phonecall or an email to the FBI as having worked with the FBI.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 25.01.16 12:09

This really p***es me off when every missing child case leads back to the McCann case. Mostly there are no other similarities except a child that has not been located yet. William Tyrell went missing on his foster mother's care and watch.  He wasn't even their biological child. There has been so much secrecy involved in William's case that it makes the mind boggle as to why? If a little child is missing all stops should be pulled out to find that child IMO. This is about a missing little boy and he is the victim. There have consequently been a lot of rumours in this case because nothing is clear and it's all too sketchy. I also believe because William and his sister were fostered children and involves child services that the biological parents could of been told not to speak about all of it, it sure wouldn't surprise me if that is the case. They are stating he was taken by a pedophile, how would they know unless someone seen William being taken? There are just plain murderers out there too without the pedo aspect. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 25.01.16 12:46

I don't understand the mystery either. As is now known, William was with foster parents due to problems with his natural family.

Why it has been thought necessary to pretend otherwise and not identify the foster parents I don't know.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 25.01.16 15:38

@Amy Dean wrote:I don't understand the mystery either. As is now known, William was with foster parents due to problems with his natural family.

Why it has been thought necessary to pretend otherwise and not identify the foster parents I don't know.
Yes there are a lot of kids in foster care because for one reason or another they are removed from their bio parent/s. But usually from my understanding child protective services will work with the family so that a child or children can be returned home at some stage, once and if the problems are resolved, and will do their best to keep a family together. A foster parenting situation is usually a temporary care environment. I have wondered if the foster parents in William's case might have been trying to legally adopt him and his sister, and one of the biological parents denied them permission to do that? There are also some horrendous stories about a child or children being wrongfully removed from their natural family, and it is then again a horrendous task to get them back through the court system. And sometimes the kids that are most at risk are returned to bio parents and end up being murdered. Just something else to think about i guess because its anyone's guess as to what it really is all about though in this case as to why William & his sister were removed by the state? We will never hear the whole story IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo on 02.09.19 15:01

Joss (and Amy) 

It was the government department responsible for children and families who would not allow WT's status as a foster child to be revealed. No reflection on biological parents. The Dept was challenged in court and the Dept lost and we learnt that William disappeared from the house of his foster mother's mother. Obviously, governments would be sensitive to taking a child into care and then "losing" that child. 

NickE

You state that William was outdoors and Madeleine was indoors when they "disappeared". We have been told that William was running around in the yard and Madeleine was sleeping in her bed in apartment 5a. But we do not know for sure in either case when they disappeared, where and from whose view.  

lj

Unfortunately I haven't been able to hear/see Dr Yule and I am curious to know why you call her a "windbag". Can anybody link me to another source please. An earlier attempt sent Norton security bonkers.

For all who are interested: 

Several weeks ago I started to compile a list of similarities and parallels between the William Tyrrell case and the Madeleine McCann case. I have over 50 entries - some might seem trivial, except to people who have been closely attached to the CMOMM for years. I do not believe that the sum total of the 50 for William and the 50 for Madeleine add up to the same story for both. But we have learnt so much from this forum that it is difficult to ignore certain behaviours and statements.

My first entry is about the "last photo" - for Madeleine, place and time, photographer, emphasis on its significance by the parents etc. etc. Here is the parallel for William: 

Coroner's inquest in progress has just gone into recession for 5 months. Latest news is that the coroner has ordered an investigation into the digital time stamp on his so-called last photo in a Spiderman costume. Sound familiar?  

Inquest heard of a washing machine salesman's life completely destroyed after police dug up his yard, his sewage pipes etc., implications of pedophilia - even though man had alibi (at a school awards function in other town). Funny how the reputations of innocent people get smashed. He is suing the NSW Police.  

And on it goes.  Sorry about the odd typo in this posting. In a rush. 
If you are interested in the case there is a podcast produced by "The Australian" newspaper - some very naive questions and assumptions in some of them but you will work that out for yourselves.  It is also worth googling for inquest proceedings.

I will post on here again when the next one of my 50 entries is topical. For now I am fascinated by how some people are able to remember an event with increasing detail as years go by. And remember things they never mentioned at the beginning of the story! 

I wonder if the detectives have thought of statement analysis...

Good night from Oz.
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 25.09.19 14:24

The Coroner in the William Tyrrell inquest has asked for the so-called last photo of William to be forensically examined for date and time.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/last-known-photo-of-william-tyrrell-to-be-forensically-examined/ar-AAGEScJ

George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 26.09.19 1:05

I have been following this case and lately they have been saying they have a breakthrough but I can't see any.

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by vomile on 15.11.19 14:56

A real breakthrough is an aladdin remake, everything other (excluding the McCann case, of course) is not worthing any attention
vomile
vomile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 15.11.19 15:38

"The New South Wales Coroner wants the last known photograph of William Tyrrell, dressed in a Spider man suit, to be forensically examined due to confusion over when the image was taken. 

A report obtained by the Australian shows a created time for the image at 7.39am, but then a corrected time of 9.37am. 
The photograph is a crucial piece of evidence, as it provides the 'proof of life' for William on the day of his disappearance."
Courtesy of Sky News Australia
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo on 16.11.19 0:22

And Court will not be resuming until February 2020.

I am confused about the age of the child in various photos. He appears much younger in he spiderman suit than in some other photos. Do we see another parallel here?
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 16.11.19 8:51

the McCann group had a pact of secrecy as far as Williams case goes no such pact exists plus madeleine went missing in a foreign country William did not similar my foot

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo on 16.11.19 9:03

Rosa

I don't think you have read much about the William case.

My arm
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 16.11.19 9:13

@Milo wrote:Rosa

I don't think you have read much about the William case.

My arm
I am up to date with the case

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum