The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Mm11

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Mm11

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Regist10

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann'

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Empty William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann'

Post by hogwash 21.01.16 15:42

Foresenc profiler Dr Sarah Yule investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell discusses the case's similarities with missing UK toddler Madeleine McCann.

there's a video, which I can't post.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/29509859/william-tyrrells-disappearance-similar-to-madeleine-mccann/#page1
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Empty Re: William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann'

Post by NickE 21.01.16 19:57

There are similarities, yes, but there's a big difference.
William disappeared when he was outdoors and Maddie disappeared when she was indoors, with no forensic evidence what so ever that someone broke into that apartment.
IMO

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Empty Re: William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann'

Post by lj 22.01.16 14:31

What a windbag. She says absolutely nothing substantial, and half the time it's about herself.

Keep in mind that megalomaniacs like this will list a phonecall or an email to the FBI as having worked with the FBI.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 25.01.16 12:09

This really p***es me off when every missing child case leads back to the McCann case. Mostly there are no other similarities except a child that has not been located yet. William Tyrell went missing on his foster mother's care and watch.  He wasn't even their biological child. There has been so much secrecy involved in William's case that it makes the mind boggle as to why? If a little child is missing all stops should be pulled out to find that child IMO. This is about a missing little boy and he is the victim. There have consequently been a lot of rumours in this case because nothing is clear and it's all too sketchy. I also believe because William and his sister were fostered children and involves child services that the biological parents could of been told not to speak about all of it, it sure wouldn't surprise me if that is the case. They are stating he was taken by a pedophile, how would they know unless someone seen William being taken? There are just plain murderers out there too without the pedo aspect. All JMO.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 25.01.16 12:46

I don't understand the mystery either. As is now known, William was with foster parents due to problems with his natural family.

Why it has been thought necessary to pretend otherwise and not identify the foster parents I don't know.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 25.01.16 15:38

Amy Dean wrote:I don't understand the mystery either. As is now known, William was with foster parents due to problems with his natural family.

Why it has been thought necessary to pretend otherwise and not identify the foster parents I don't know.
Yes there are a lot of kids in foster care because for one reason or another they are removed from their bio parent/s. But usually from my understanding child protective services will work with the family so that a child or children can be returned home at some stage, once and if the problems are resolved, and will do their best to keep a family together. A foster parenting situation is usually a temporary care environment. I have wondered if the foster parents in William's case might have been trying to legally adopt him and his sister, and one of the biological parents denied them permission to do that? There are also some horrendous stories about a child or children being wrongfully removed from their natural family, and it is then again a horrendous task to get them back through the court system. And sometimes the kids that are most at risk are returned to bio parents and end up being murdered. Just something else to think about i guess because its anyone's guess as to what it really is all about though in this case as to why William & his sister were removed by the state? We will never hear the whole story IMO.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 02.09.19 15:01

Joss (and Amy) 

It was the government department responsible for children and families who would not allow WT's status as a foster child to be revealed. No reflection on biological parents. The Dept was challenged in court and the Dept lost and we learnt that William disappeared from the house of his foster mother's mother. Obviously, governments would be sensitive to taking a child into care and then "losing" that child. 

NickE

You state that William was outdoors and Madeleine was indoors when they "disappeared". We have been told that William was running around in the yard and Madeleine was sleeping in her bed in apartment 5a. But we do not know for sure in either case when they disappeared, where and from whose view.  

lj

Unfortunately I haven't been able to hear/see Dr Yule and I am curious to know why you call her a "windbag". Can anybody link me to another source please. An earlier attempt sent Norton security bonkers.

For all who are interested: 

Several weeks ago I started to compile a list of similarities and parallels between the William Tyrrell case and the Madeleine McCann case. I have over 50 entries - some might seem trivial, except to people who have been closely attached to the CMOMM for years. I do not believe that the sum total of the 50 for William and the 50 for Madeleine add up to the same story for both. But we have learnt so much from this forum that it is difficult to ignore certain behaviours and statements.

My first entry is about the "last photo" - for Madeleine, place and time, photographer, emphasis on its significance by the parents etc. etc. Here is the parallel for William: 

Coroner's inquest in progress has just gone into recession for 5 months. Latest news is that the coroner has ordered an investigation into the digital time stamp on his so-called last photo in a Spiderman costume. Sound familiar?  

Inquest heard of a washing machine salesman's life completely destroyed after police dug up his yard, his sewage pipes etc., implications of pedophilia - even though man had alibi (at a school awards function in other town). Funny how the reputations of innocent people get smashed. He is suing the NSW Police.  

And on it goes.  Sorry about the odd typo in this posting. In a rush. 
If you are interested in the case there is a podcast produced by "The Australian" newspaper - some very naive questions and assumptions in some of them but you will work that out for yourselves.  It is also worth googling for inquest proceedings.

I will post on here again when the next one of my 50 entries is topical. For now I am fascinated by how some people are able to remember an event with increasing detail as years go by. And remember things they never mentioned at the beginning of the story! 

I wonder if the detectives have thought of statement analysis...

Good night from Oz.
Milo

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.09.19 14:24

The Coroner in the William Tyrrell inquest has asked for the so-called last photo of William to be forensically examined for date and time.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/last-known-photo-of-william-tyrrell-to-be-forensically-examined/ar-AAGEScJ

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41631

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 26.09.19 1:05

I have been following this case and lately they have been saying they have a breakthrough but I can't see any.

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by vomile 15.11.19 14:56

A real breakthrough is an aladdin remake, everything other (excluding the McCann case, of course) is not worthing any attention
vomile
vomile

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 15.11.19 15:38

"The New South Wales Coroner wants the last known photograph of William Tyrrell, dressed in a Spider man suit, to be forensically examined due to confusion over when the image was taken. 

A report obtained by the Australian shows a created time for the image at 7.39am, but then a corrected time of 9.37am. 
The photograph is a crucial piece of evidence, as it provides the 'proof of life' for William on the day of his disappearance."
Courtesy of Sky News Australia
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 16.11.19 0:22

And Court will not be resuming until February 2020.

I am confused about the age of the child in various photos. He appears much younger in he spiderman suit than in some other photos. Do we see another parallel here?
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 16.11.19 8:51

the McCann group had a pact of secrecy as far as Williams case goes no such pact exists plus madeleine went missing in a foreign country William did not similar my foot

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 16.11.19 9:03

Rosa

I don't think you have read much about the William case.

My arm
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 16.11.19 9:13

Milo wrote:Rosa

I don't think you have read much about the William case.

My arm
I am up to date with the case

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.02.20 23:50

MUST BE FOUND

Mystery of the ‘Aussie Madeleine McCann’, 3, who vanished in broad daylight in 2014 as police begin fresh search

• Joe Duggan

• 19 Feb 2020, 20:27
  • Updated: 19 Feb 2020, 20:36

POLICE have launched a new search for a missing boy dubbed 'Australia's Madeleine McCann'.
William Tyrrell disappeared from his foster grandparents' garden in 2014 when he was three years old.

He was in the care of foster parents and had been on a visit to the coastal town of Kendall, New South Wales on the day he vanished.
His parents had gone inside to make a cup of tea while William and his sister played hide and seek outside.
When they returned five minutes later the toddler had vanished, with his disappearance becoming Australia's most high-profile missing child case.
New South Wales (NSW) police confirmed today the hunt for William has now resumed, with bushland being searched.

TRAGIC TODDLER

A NSW spokesman said: “A search is being conducted in the Kendall area in relation to the ongoing investigation.
“No further information is available at this time.”
The fresh hunt is believed to be linked to an inquest into William's disappearance, which is due to resume in Taree next month.
His disappearance has been compared with the mystery of Madeleine McCann, who vanished from her parents' holiday apartment in Portugal in 2007, aged three.

DAD'S FURY

A police investigation into William's disappearance at the time flagged two suspicious cars seen parked on the street earlier that day.
Cops also believe two local convicted paedophiles may have met up on the day William went missing.
William's biological parents remained unaware for hours as their son was reported missing and a dramatic search for the three-year-old began.
After being told by cops his son was missing, the father, 33, said “he’s f***ing what?”
The birth father told the inquest he blamed welfare authorities for his disappearance, saying: “They f***ed up."

He added: "The minister has a duty of care to keep him safe until 18."
He told court on the morning William went missing: "I do remember having that feeling, sensing something was wrong in that period ... making me sound crazy."
Blaming authorities for his son's abduction, he said: "I broke down, I lost it".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10999101/aussie-madeleine-mccann-william-tyrrell/

Nothing new I know but how is this even remotely comparable to the case of Madeleine McCann?  This particular case is more  like the disappearance of Ben Needham, if comparisons must be made.

The Sun needs to take responsibility for what it publishes.  A few years back they would have been taken to court, sorry outside the court, for character/reputation defamation.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 20.02.20 2:17

I can't be bothered responding to Rosa's comprehensive (not) analysis here except to say that there does appear to be a pact of silence of group of people in the know. Unrelated to my foot.

I am conversing with Verdi. I am sorry but you are completely wrong. I don't know how much you have read about the case or listened to the people involved and read about the police actions and the police who almost came to blows about the direction of the case.

I know you would have closely studied all the Statement Analyses by McLish, Hyatt and Hall about deception in the McCann case. I have done a course with the former - albeit a short one - flags include use of pronouns and tense; retrofitting of which Kate is a master; forged dates on photographs; photos of child at ambiguous ages; emphasis on who slept where and so on ad infinitum. I am certain that, if you listen to the podcasts and read transcripts you will pick up lots of clues. Nobody I know reads "The Sun". There are facts there but the links n fact the article lacks all the subtleties of the case. "The Sun" is a rag. Have you studied the photographs of William which have had dates changed? Did you know that the police (of one of the two warring sides) dug up the sewage of a person of interest and found nothing, illegally taped a neighbour four times without approval, while they turned their gaze away from other possible suspects? As for lots of other clues - I am not keen to share them here given that the case is before the coroner and I do not want to upset anybody involved in the case who, although unlikely, might just happen to read our comments. I rarely get involved in debates - especially with Verdi - but I am not prepared to argue on this one. IMO, the case in more McCann than Needham. Of course I am not 100% sure but I will send you the best of Australian reds if my position turns out to be wrong. Also there is a difference in the laws (procedures) in gathering evidence - by closing in on suspect(s) early or casting a wide net and working backwards. (PeterMac would express this properly.) 

The sort of responses given by the person/people associated with the case would not pass muster in this forum. I can only imagine what we would be writing about if PeterMac and Roberts were leading the conversation - not saying they would agree with each other or that we would all agree with them but in terms of the depth of argument. 

I would be very disappointed to receive abusive comments on my posting but please tread softly as you will be treading on some serious and genuine study of which I am proud.
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 20.02.20 2:20

PS: The difference in procedures I mention as between Australia and the UK. I  don't seem to have completed my sentence (i.e. flow of consciousness).
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.02.20 9:47

There is no similarity between the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and any other missing child case however much the public are persuaded this is a possibility.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.02.20 12:05

Milo wrote:I would be very disappointed to receive abusive comments on my posting but please tread softly as you will be treading on some serious and genuine study of which I am proud.

Fear not Milo, your secret is safe with me for the simple reason, on the whole, I haven't the vaguest idea what you're talking about, so I avoid entering into conversation with you. Not a criticism, an observation.

No matter, I'm sure your comments were intended to be informative and complimentary.

Onwards and upwards!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.02.20 23:47

BREAKTHROUGH

Hope for ‘Aussie Madeleine McCann’ as cops arrest loner, 78, over missing William Tyrell, 3

• Joe Duggan

• 21 Feb 2020, 22:35
  • Updated: 21 Feb 2020, 22:42

A LONER criminal has reportedly been arrested in prison over the disappearance of a little boy dubbed 'the Australian Madeleine McCann'.

Frank Abbott, 78, was detained by Australian cops investigating the case of missing William Tyrrell, who vanished in 2014 when he was three years old, it is claimed.

Abbott had lived in a remote caravan near a disused sawmill around five miles from where William disappeared at his foster grandparents' garden in Kendall, New South Wales.

Cops hunting for William searched bushland in the area twice this week.

Locals said police sniffer dogs helped scour the area close to where Abbott lived at Herons Creek.

Abbott was arrested in November by detectives at the Cessnock's Shortland Correctional Centre while behind bars for an unrelated crime, Daily Mail Australia report.

MYSTERY DISAPPEARANCE

But he wasn't charged over William's disappearance and remains in jail.

Abbott was transferred into police custody from Shortland under a section 25 order, which allows inmates to be interviewed by cops.

Jane Sanders, a solicitor from Sydney's Shopfront Youth Legal Centre, said: "Most of the time when they give a Section 25 order, it's without a person's choice - OK, you're coming with us to the police station and we're going to offer you an interview.

"I think that amounts to an arrest."

Abbott is expected to testify when an inquest into William's suspected abduction resumes in March.

PAST TRIALS

This week, Detective Superintendent Danny Doherty, head of New South Wales (NSW) Homicide squad, said police are 'exploring lines of inquiry and persons of interest'.

Abbott was previously accused of being involved in the disappearance of Helen Mary Harrison, a 17-year-old schoolgirl who vanished riding her bike in 1968.

Her body was discovered in a shallow grave on March 23, 1968.

Abbott was put on trial twice for her murder in the 1990s, but never convicted, The Australian newspaper has reported.

William was in the care of foster parents and had been on a visit to the coastal town of Kendall, New South Wales on the day he vanished.
His parents had gone inside to make a cup of tea while William and his sister played hide and seek outside.

When they returned five minutes later the toddler had vanished, with his disappearance becoming Australia's most high-profile missing child case.

Yesterday, NSW Police confirmed the hunt for William has resumed, with bushland being searched.

TRAGIC TODDLER

A police spokesman said: “A search is being conducted in the Kendall area in relation to the ongoing investigation.
“No further information is available at this time.”

The fresh hunt is believed to be linked to an inquest into William's disappearance, which is due to resume in Taree next month.

His disappearance has been compared with the mystery of Madeleine McCann, who vanished from her parents' holiday apartment in Portugal in 2007, aged three.

DAD'S FURY

A police investigation into William's disappearance at the time flagged two suspicious cars seen parked on the street earlier that day.

Cops also believe two local convicted paedophiles may have met up on the day William went missing.

William's biological parents remained unaware for hours as their son was reported missing and a dramatic search for the three-year-old began.

After being told by cops his son was missing, the father, 33, said “he’s f***ing what?”

The birth father told the inquest he blamed welfare authorities for his disappearance, saying: “They f***ed up."

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5124462/hope-for-aussie-madeleine-mccann-as-cops-arrest-loner-78-over-missing-william-tyrell-3/

A 78 year old loner arrested in prison?  Perhaps down under that's a technical possibility but .... ?

Please excuse me if I rotfl .

Dear Mr Joe 'Digger' Duggan,

Please note - there is no comparison or connection between the two cases.  Go off and do some serious journalism - you can't build a successful career on sensationalism, not even working for the Sun.

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Smiley11

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Empty William Tyrell

Post by X 22.02.20 0:57

Not to derail topic but this is interesting. I live within 50km of where William Tyrell disappeared. It is more like the Madeleine case than this sloppy headline infers. A child disappears in an impossibly small timeframe and the media and police chase a "unknown opportunist" rather than look closely at who was looking after the child at the time. Smells like a cover up for people that are connected. I hope I am proved wrong.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for your comments X.

I have taken the liberty of moving your post to the relevant thread  thumbsup !

Verdi singlerose
X
X

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 12.03.20 20:21

X, Couldn't agree more on this bit. There don't seem to be many of us. Caroline Overington writing in The Australian is a disappointment, don't you think?
Sorry Verdi - should go to thread elsewhere.
Milo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.20 11:45

SUITCASE MYSTERY Killer of ‘Aussie Maddie McCann’ was seen by two young boys who claim tragic tot was stuffed in suitcase, inquest hears

Samantha LockLuke Costin

13 Mar 2020, 21:08Updated: 14 Mar 2020, 10:13

TWO young boys claimed they knew who had killed a missing Australian toddler and that his body had been stuffed in a suitcase, an inquest heard yesterday.

Jeffrey, not his real name, told a childminder he "knew who killed" the tragic three-year-old - dubbed 'the Australian Madeleine McCann' - after he disappeared in 2014.

Jeffrey identified a man before saying he and his brother had seen the suitcase that William had been put in, the girl told the inquest.

The childminder, given the pseudonym Tanya, was playing in a home with the boy and his brother in September 2017 when the younger boy made the shocking disclosure.

Gerard Craddock SC asked her in court on Friday: “Did he also say that he (William) was dead but they didn’t see the body?”

The girl simply replied: “Yes”.

She continued to tell the NSW Coroners Court that the younger boy had told her: “The person who had done it said that if they told anyone, then their mum’s neck could get snapped.

“He (Jeffrey) seemed serious but scared."

Tanya told the court that at that point Jeffrey’s older brother, Matthew, became irritated about discussing the buried suitcase.

She recounted him saying: “No, stop. We’re not supposed to be saying anything, stop telling people.”

She then revealed to the court: “He was more worried that something was going to happen."

The girl relayed the story to the boys' mother a day or two later, prompting a call to Crime Stoppers.

The mother told the inquest: “She seemed to have no doubt or no thought that they could be making it up."

The woman also said Tanya was temporarily caring for the boys in September 2017 and described Jeffrey as the brother who did most of the talking.

“He particularly wanted to speak,” she said, agreeing that Matthew would signal with nods.

“Matthew’s only hesitation seemed to be from fear and protection of his brother.”

Police investigating William’s disappearance contacted the mother.

However, the court was not told the outcome of the investigation into Jeffrey’s claims.

The inquest, overseen by deputy coroner Harriet Grahame, resumes on Monday for its final week.

It began in March 2019 with two more tranches held in August 2019 and this week.
TRAGIC TODDLER

William Tyrrell disappeared from his foster grandparents' garden in 2014, sparking a massive police probe that has become Australia's most high-profile missing child case.

He was in the care of foster parents and had been on a visit to the coastal town of Kendall, New South Wales on the day he vanished.

When they returned five minutes later the toddler had vanished.

No trace has ever been found of William, who vanished while dressed in a Spider Man outfit and is believed to have been abducted.

The following police investigation flagged up two suspicious cars seen parked on the street earlier that day.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11170364/aussie-maddie-mccann-kidnapped-stuffed-in-suitcase-murder-mystery/

We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.

Yeh, I bet you do!  

William Tyrrell's disappearance 'similar to Madeleine McCann' Sun10

News never travels well, it's susceptible to motion sickness.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Milo 14.03.20 15:28

Yes to motion sickness but be prepared to have NSW police descend upon you to interview every paedophile in the UK until they find one... rather than looking in a different direction in the William Tyrrell case. Although I do think that the Coroner has more brains than all members of the media put together. Peter Hyatt would have a field day with this investigation!
Milo

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top