The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

From Twitter: Michael Wright and the McCann cyber bullies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

From Twitter: Michael Wright and the McCann cyber bullies

Post by Jill Havern on 17.01.16 20:04

From Twitter

Lisa McGuinness‎ to Madeleine (Maddie) McCann Information Discussion Group

January 12, 2014

I hope I'm ok to post this here. My husband sent it to me as a message from another Pro-Madeleine (Anti McCann) group..... It would explain a lot, especially those strange people on Twitter and on here who try to give us ridiculous statements without any backup Facts!!!

"There is an orchestrated effort with a chain of command to head off anything that does not match the word or world according to the McCann's.

With friends in high places taking care of the farcical investigation and the press monopoly that ensures that the McCann's have shut the truth off from coming out in the papers or on the media, there was always going to be one avenue that would be a thorn in their side.

The internet had to be controlled but it had to be done on two fronts and with layers insulating the McCann's from any involvement.

The McCann's have never once come out and condemned their use of Pro McCann Trolls who have tried to make anyone who opposes them into mad troll like paedophiles who hate the McCann's with a passion.

They have and continue to do everything from posting pictures of peoples children to sending letters to people's friends,workplaces and clubs.

I repeat not once has Gerry McCann, Kate McCann or Clarence Mitchell come out and condemned the disgraceful and sick behaviour of the trolls directed by Michael Wright on behalf of the McCann media unit.

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS

A small gang of volunteers and minimum wage helpers work in shifts to scour the internet,some of these are known to many such as Pamela Gurney,Ian West,Justine Spencer,Bren Ryan and Steve farthing.

Some stay hidden behind multiple ID'S (SOCKS) for a lot longer.

They frequent Twitter,facebook and even forums in which they hide from everyone spilling out bile and dripping hatred from every pore.

I was made aware by a supporter who remains nameless but has infiltrated high into the ranks of this co-ordinated and linked to the parents cyber bullying.

A room is set aside and the McCann media unit room(like the one seen here) monitors in shifts with even family members of the McCann's helping out.

Wright is the overall man in charge who reports to Mitchell when someone becomes a particular thorn in their side, he then plants stories with the newspapers.

Before that happens every effort is made to drive those who would seek the truth from the internet.

The trolls literally have a handbook and how to do it and three basic rules apply.

1. Start by abusing or arguing with anyone not supporting the parents
2, Ramp up the level of abuse and then blog about them after hacking any info they can
3. Contact the press or police to complain about them

If this is unsuccessful then Wright alerts Mitchell and a "special watch " is put on the particular individual until they can find something to use to attack you.

AT PRESENT THERE ARE OVER 150 PEOPLE ON THEIR LIST.

In the past they have managed to drive many away with the vicious and appalling attacks but wonderfully the numbers trying to get the truth out there have swelled so much so that they may have to take on more staff as they do when they need to create hundreds of thousands of likes on the thousands of socks they create.

At the time of writing the McCann internet trolls working on behalf of the McCann's have created over half a million fake ID's (socks ) to try and show support for the McCann's is huge and worldwide.

I am assured they are more worried now than they have ever been as a new tactic will have to be found as less and less are driven away."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/1705427629701723/
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: From Twitter: Michael Wright and the McCann cyber bullies

Post by MayMuse on 14.05.16 0:45

I haven't seen this before and I am more than appalled, isn't  this dated before the death of Brenda Leyland and if true something needs to be done about it. This makes it clearer in my mind that the 'supporters' targeted dear Brenda!!!
What evils they are hatching! 
If the McCanns are behind this and higher authorities are aware,how can they live with themselves? How can they allow it? Is there proof that this Michael Wright is the driving force? I actually feel quite sick! badbadbad and very angry! angry2
Can anyone else verify this post please?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.05.16 7:27

Rather than wasting their time and money shutting people up.

Why don't they engage in debate.

WHY... over the last 9 years have they not put forward one plausible scenario that fits everything they said?

If I was in the same position and I was genuine I would move heaven and hell to answer every single question doubters put to me.

I would rack my brains for possible working explanations.

I would ask everyone for help as there are some pretty bright people on the doubters side.

What I wouldn't do is spend vast amounts of money shutting everyone up.

Get people working WITH you... by being open and honest.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 14.05.16 7:49

@MayMuse wrote:
I haven't seen this before and I am more than appalled, isn't  this dated before the death of Brenda Leyland and if true something needs to be done about it. This makes it clearer in my mind that the 'supporters' targeted dear Brenda!!!
What evils they are hatching! 
If the McCanns are behind this and higher authorities are aware,how can they live with themselves? How can they allow it? Is there proof that this Michael Wright is the driving force? I actually feel quite sick! badbadbad and very angry! angry2
Can anyone else verify this post please?

No, I can't verify something that was posted on the internet - I post links to information to get people discussing it. Sometimes the information is right, sometimes it's wrong. But isn't that what forums are for - to get to the truth of what is posted on the internet?

For instance, our former resident 'death-threat issuing troll' who now resides under the wing of our former troll-protecting mod, who doesn't seem to mind one of her members issuing a death-threat to Tony Bennett, accused me of posting "Classic misinformation again". Seems it's ok for them to post information that they get from the internet (that might not turn out not to be right):

I posted the link to the article in my OP where anyone can read the comments so they can decide for themselves if there's any truth in it.

However, from Clarence Mitchell's interview in Australia he admits that he monitors the forums etc:  "of course we have forum debate a multiplier of the wonderful world of the blogosphere, we all blog and I’m sure we’re looking at many, many bloggers here today, absolutely fine, blogging is in fact a fantastic innovation but in the wrong hands, with people who have a set of preconceived notions and prejudices it can be just as destructive as sitting in a mainstream newspaper, so we had to deal with that, the constant monitoring of that. There are still two or three anti McCann forums in existence this day but who still rail against the situation, they are all wrong I might add."

http://fytton.blogspot.co.uk/

Michael Wright:
Amélie googled her name and told Kate and Gerry she had found a site, Madeleine Foundation, which was at the top. So they realized they had to control the use of the internet.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2335.0

Discussion here: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7795-michael-wright-evidence-transcript

Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 14.05.16 7:54

I'm sure there is a quote somewhere from Monitor Mickey openly admitting that they "monitor the internet".  I will try and find it again.
And didn't Gerry have his crusade, in the early days, to "clean up Facebook"?  (Presumably clean it up of everything unfavourable to the Mcs).
Entire Governments with facist dictatorships have tried, and failed, to stop their citizens accessing the internet.  It just hows you the arrogance and delusions of Gerry McCann to believe that he's going to sweep in like some caped crusader, with his knickers outside his trousers, and accomplish what whole countries have failed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 14.05.16 9:38

As you're reading this thread, Andrew, I'll reply to your post:

1. You emailed me several times from the contact link on this forum (screenshot below) after you were banned (ironically by candyfloss!) which I then passed to Tony as it was an accusation against him - hence how he got your email address. Some of your emails (all of which I've kept) were accusing Tony and I of all manner of things.

2. There is indeed proof of your death threat to Tony because you left the message on Tony's answerphone (which the police have) during one of your late night drunken menacing calls to him, which you also admitted to on Cristobell's blog (the police have that, too).

3. You're welcome that I thanked you for solving the Leveson mystery. Again, it was not a mistake - it was incomplete information, not misinformation, which you have completed.

You are a 'death threat troll' and I'm glad CMOMM is rid of you.

The rest of this nasty email is snipped. I just wanted to show that Andrew admits to "too much drink".

offtopic  Actually it's not off topic because Andrew IS a cyber bully.
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 14.05.16 11:12

He was banned for 7 days at one point from MMM.
BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 14.05.16 11:23

@BarryTheHatchet wrote:He was banned for 7 days at one point from MMM.
Yes, for his attacks on Tony.

And here is candyfloss banning Andrew from this forum. But when she started her own forum she allowed him over there despite knowing he attacks Tony and knowing he keeps registering here to disrupt. Seems she doesn't want to lose Andrew for some reason...

Well, I think I know the reason.

Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Re;Michael Wright,twitter cyber bullies?

Post by willowthewisp on 14.05.16 11:52

Hi GoGetemGoncalo,it really is amazing of how much Clarence has let slip from his lips from his tour of Australia,monitoring of the Internet and certain forums that disagree with Pro McCanns thesis,Abduction!
I wonder if the UK Police have interviewed "Michael Terence Wright" of green ink fame of any involvement of abusive E-mails that were sent to@sweepyface prior to Mrs Brenda Leyland's demise,as some of the comments left have never been explained as to who the senders of the hateful messages were?  Sir Bernard Hogan Howe and the Police have never to this date prosecuted the senders of these messages or revealed any actions against the perpetrators of these Twitter,Facebook comments?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.05.16 14:31

IIRC Clarrie said along the lines at his conference in Australia that there were a group of volunteers from America who monitor forums for them.   Why would a group of people from America want to monitor the pro Maddie forums?

Again, IIRC Clarrie said a group of lady volunteers from America  (not quite sure though), I believe it is possible they could be stay at home mums earning a few quid whilst the children are at school?

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Tweet

Post by Keitei on 19.05.16 20:18

Moderator/Investigator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.05.16 21:13

Get'emGonçalo wrote:From Twitter

January 12, 2014

I hope I'm ok to post this here. My husband sent it to me as a message from another Pro-Madeleine (Anti McCann) group..... It would explain a lot, especially those strange people on Twitter and on here who try to give us ridiculous statements without any backup Facts!!!

"There is an orchestrated effort with a chain of command to head off anything that does not match the word or world according to the McCann's.

With friends in high places taking care of the farcical investigation and the press monopoly that ensures that the McCann's have shut the truth off from coming out in the papers or on the media, there was always going to be one avenue that would be a thorn in their side.

The internet had to be controlled but it had to be done on two fronts and with layers insulating the McCann's from any involvement.

The McCann's have never once come out and condemned their use of Pro McCann Trolls who have tried to make anyone who opposes them into mad troll like paedophiles who hate the McCann's with a passion.

They have and continue to do everything from posting pictures of peoples children to sending letters to people's friends,workplaces and clubs.

I repeat not once has Gerry McCann, Kate McCann or Clarence Mitchell come out and condemned the disgraceful and sick behaviour of the trolls directed by Michael Wright on behalf of the McCann media unit.

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS

A small gang of volunteers and minimum wage helpers work in shifts to scour the internet,some of these are known to many such as Pamela Gurney,Ian West,Justine Spencer,Bren Ryan and Steve farthing.

They frequent Twitter,facebook and even forums in which they hide from everyone spilling out bile and dripping hatred from every pore.

I was made aware by a supporter who remains nameless but has infiltrated high into the ranks of this co-ordinated and linked to the parents cyber bullying.

A room is set aside and the McCann media unit room(like the one seen here) monitors in shifts with even family members of the McCann's helping out.

Wright is the overall man in charge who reports to Mitchell when someone becomes a particular thorn in their side, he then plants stories with the newspapers.

Before that happens every effort is made to drive those who would seek the truth from the internet.

The trolls literally have a handbook and how to do it and three basic rules apply.

2, Ramp up the level of abuse and then blog about them after hacking any info they can

If this is unsuccessful then Wright alerts Mitchell and a "special watch " is put on the particular individual until they can find something to use to attack you.

In the past they have managed to drive many away with the vicious and appalling attacks but wonderfully the numbers trying to get the truth out there have swelled so much so that they may have to take on more staff as they do when they need to create hundreds of thousands of likes on the thousands of socks they create.

At the time of writing the McCann internet trolls working on behalf of the McCann's have created over half a million fake ID's (socks ) to try and show support for the McCann's is huge and worldwide.

I am assured they are more worried now than they have ever been as a new tactic will have to be found as less and less are driven away."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JillHavernCompleteMysteryofMadeleineMcCann/permalink/1705427629701723/

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS

???

This is how it works - without any back-up facts?  Being an inveterate cynic I often wonder where people get their information and statistics from.  If there is some skulduggery going on how do these wise guys know stuff like the McCanns having created over half a million fake IDs (socks) and at present there are over 150 people on their 'watch' list?

There is no doubt that the internet is monitored by the McCann defence network - that simple fact has been publicly admitted, by amongst others, Michael Wright when appearing before the Lisbon courts.  For that reason alone it's necessary to exercise extreme caution, something that many a blogger/forum owner omits to acknowledge, which is detrimental to the work of all those genuine people out there working in the name of Madeleine McCann -working  not out for their self glory or to destroy any chance of finding the truth behind her fate.

One thing I've always admired about this forum is the avoidance of slagging off other internet fora, be they McCann sympathizers or McCann sceptics.  It's one thing to defend the forums reputation or that of any one member as and when but to embark on a internecine war just because, is needless and destructive in itself to the forum.  Bloggers are another matter altogether - they are autonomous are are thus able to control input and output, not to be trusted in my opinion.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.05.16 23:40

Sorry about that, I was cut off in my prime.

My point being that this forum has been unfairly, unreasonably, cruelly and often disgustingly criticised for doing nothing but trying to discover the truth behind Madeleine McCann's disappearance - with the occasional unwanted disruption.  Sometimes this includes reference to other internet venues that discuss the case but hardly ever, if ever, with the sole intention of being vindictive.  More than one can say for other interested fora and bloggers who appear to have nothing better to do that slag off each other - and more pertinently slag off CMoMM.

Hissyfit over for the moment.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 21.05.16 19:49

January 12, 2014

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS

It is claimed that Twitter Shill "Michael Walker" is Michael Wright, do you or someone else here knows anything more about this?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 21.05.16 19:59

@NickE wrote:It is claimed that Twitter Shill "Michael Walker" is Michael Wright, do you or someone else here knows anything more about this?
That's what I've heard, Nick.
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 21.05.16 21:40

I don't know about a "Michael Walker" but certainly Michael Wright used to tweet quite a bit in his own name, and I suspect under the moniker "Greenink" as well.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 25.07.16 12:41

Moderator/Investigator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 25.07.16 19:48

January 12, 2014

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS

This makes sense. 

Michael Wright, in court, said that he had given members of his family the task of monitoring the internet to see what was being said.  It is also obvious that many of these trolls are following a script, using the same words and phrases which have become a useful way of identifying them. 

I wonder where these trolls operate from.  Could it be a grange large house in Knutsford?  or a place in Westminister?

And when you think about it, no independent person, even someone who believe the McCanns 100%, is going to stoop as low as these trolls to silence those who disagree with them.

One good thing about the McTrolls is that you know when you are getting close to the truth, as they come out in force.  Just look at what happened when Tony questioned the Smith sighting.  If you want to out a troll just hit a nail on the head, they'll get nasty and abusive because they cannot fight back in any other way.  But, watch out for the dummy friends who pose as pro Madeleine.  They tend to go along with the neglect story which is really in the McCanns favour, i.e "We were not there Madeleine disappeared, we were out".  Really, that line just goes hand in hand with the abduction story but its the trolls way of looking like a pro Madeleine.

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 10.02.17 18:37

Moderator/Investigator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.02.17 19:23

When they say "fake news" they don't mean their news (see McCann's Cleared stories).

They mean things the public say that they don't like.

They are eager to censor the internet.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 10.02.17 20:01

@BlueBag wrote:When they say "fake news" they don't mean their news (see McCann's Cleared stories).

They mean things the public say that they don't like.

They are eager to censor the internet.
Yes, censor the internet, curb free speech, toe the line!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 25.02.18 20:04

RE' Twitter Cyber Bullies, I do not know if any people from CMMoM have heard or seen a tape recorded message of how the UK Police Force are"Actually Treating fellow Officers"who may disagree with what the Organisation wants?
Cassie,states how funding was withdrawn from a Cancer sufferer,after asking a Former Commander about the treatment of an officer being "Persecuted by Social Services"paying particular attention to the suspended Officers children,whilst trying to support his family,whilst suspended?
If This how the Police treat their Own fellow Officers,then god help the Public,if they look for any helpful assistance from the Police?
Breach of the Peace, we(Police) are here to prevent Civil disorder from the Courts towards the"Lawful removal of your Goods,Sir,Madam,step this way Agent of the Court,out of the way Sir,that's Obstruction arrest him?Just watch Youtube,they help and assist them every time?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum