The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Follow the money trail.

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Follow the money trail.

Post by universe on 11.03.15 5:09

Join the dots...... Mr. Phillip Edmonds who is the nephew of MARGARAT Hodge MP who was appointed as minister for children by (the infamous) Tony Blair who also appointed Lord Timothy Bell of the Bell Pottinger PR , reputation management company to be a Lord  and who have Mark Warner Resorts company as one of their valuable clients was tipped off to leave the Ocean club before the media charade was to start.  As the wonderful Mr. Amaral has previously stated  "There was too much political interference in this case " and it is my theory that Lord bell's company was and still is being paid by Warners to protect their reputation from ruin.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 11.03.15 15:31

Will the law in Britain or /and Portugal be able to make LORD BELL TELL  the truth of all that his POTTINGER company really knows about the Madeleine Mccann case ? We live in hope that it can !.
Will LORD BELL soon need his own reputation management  crisis team  try to rescue his own reputation ?  OMO. ha, ha, ha. How ironic if true !.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 11.03.15 17:08

@universe wrote:Universe to j.rob... Warners rushed Pottinger to Portugal not due to a pre planned hoax in my opinion but due to knowing that Madeleine died on SUNDAY evening  while their nanny was mindind her in apartment 5a. This was a major financial (losing child minding licence) crisis for Warner. OMO. Lord Bell (Pottinger) who was appointed his Lordship by the (infamous) Tony Blair was then paid by Warners  to use his company,s political & media connections to "Crisis Manage"  the "DISASTER" that had befallen their valuable client Mark Warner. OMO. OMO.

But in your post above you write that Warner's rushed Pottinger to Portugal one week before Madeleine vanished?

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 11.03.15 23:34

Universe to j.rob... The Warner/ Bell Pottinger/ Mccann Team announced to the world that Madeleine "went missing" on Thursday 3rd. May but LORD BELL'S reputation/crisis management representatives were in Portugal assisting Mark Warners ONE WEEK before Madeleine was "lost".  It is my theory that Madeleine really met her sad demise on SUNDAY 29th. April & that is when Warners rushed LORD BELL'S Pottinger crisis management team to come to the Ocean Club to help cover up the disaster. OMO. OMO.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 12.03.15 0:48

Maybe LORD BELL is being the WHISTLEBLOWER now with his latest revelation that Warner/Mccann team paid him $1million  for his reputation management services via  newspaper propaganda  manipulation because he now realises that the s... is about to hit the fan  soon with Mr. Amaral's  upcomming legal victory  re. his wonderfull  book "The Truth Of The LIE" . OMO. OMO.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 12.03.15 0:50

So the conspiracy now not only includes ma, dad and Tapas 7, but also 2 rather big companies with who knows how many people.

Nah, that sounds pure silly.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 12.03.15 1:24

Universe to lj;  May I suggest that you get educated by reading the case files before you critisise other  forum members theories. And may I ask "Do you happen to work for a certain large company that has numerous employees yourself by any chance ? & not naming any names of course, ha, ha. "Ring a ling, ding my BELL" goes the song. big grin
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 12.03.15 1:47

May I suggest you read all the archives of this forum, plus several other fora, before you criticize a forum member, who has been discussing this case from the first day on.

In that time I have seen many theories, some very well possible. 

This one seems highly improbable.

I will leave it up to admin and moderators to judge when these wild postulates cross the border with actionable libel. Up until then I will call it as I see it: silly, in my opinion of course.

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 12.03.15 2:22

Universe to lJ; I have done many, many years  of previous reading  of archives on this & other forums to feel that the time is only now ripe for me to discuss my  theory which does have supporters, but obviously not you yet. I will leave it to Admin. & Moderators to deduce who is a possible TROLL & distractor which they & others on this forum can easily do. And, hey libel laws cannot be used against a theory & don't forget that Gerry said he supports people having their own theories on this case, free speech  & all that. big grin I will call it as I see it, "Viva la internet dance ", freedom of speech for all. spit coffee .
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 12.03.15 3:01

A blast from the past. 

But hey I'll leave you alone in your "universe"

lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 12.03.15 13:57

Universe to lj; Thankyou for finally showing me some respect & for agreeing to vacate the building. clapping .
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 12.03.15 15:09

@universe wrote:Maybe LORD BELL is being the WHISTLEBLOWER now with his latest revelation that Warner/Mccann team paid him $1million  for his reputation management services via  newspaper propaganda  manipulation because he now realises that the s... is about to hit the fan  soon with Mr. Amaral's  upcomming legal victory  re. his wonderfull  book "The Truth Of The LIE" . OMO. OMO.

Fingers crossed.

j.rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 13.03.15 1:21

Join the dots... Clarence Mitchell, Tony Blair, Lord Timothy BELL Pottinger, Mark Warner. OMO. OMO.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 13.03.15 8:56

OMO?? blushing1
MrsC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 13.03.15 16:33

OMO is Only My Opinion. This is to give people legal protection from being sued for possible libel. dance .
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rufus T on 13.03.15 21:40

Universe/december I am glad you have returned as your initial posts piqued my interest.
Rufus T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 13.03.15 23:30

@Rufus T wrote:Universe/december I am glad you have returned as your initial posts piqued my interest.
It's piqued my interest too.

universe:

Is the gist of your theory that the thing that both MW and the group wanted to avoid was an autopsy which may have shown
the use of sedatives?

If the nanny/nannies didn't administer the sedatives but were responsible for Madeleine's demise in another way - what do you
think could have happened ( on any night not necessarily Sunday) in order for that to have happened?

Nannies administering sedatives under guidance is one thing but do you think Madeleine's death was due to distraction or irresponsibility or some
other diversion?

I've read that it is illegal for Doctors to administer any drugs outside of their own practices and that you could be struck off for doing
so but many doctors self medicate and prescribe and usually end up with a warning. So' I'm not sure where the great fear could come
from if that was the case amongst the doctors.

Unless they susupected that the Portuguese would take a dimmer view of things?

I like the theory but not sure about Sunday. Nannies for cash at such short notice?

All opinion though.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 14.03.15 4:46

Nannies for cash from 7.30pm until 1am every night was/is an advertised feature always on offer by Warners resort. The Mccannc met nannys & at Catriona on arrival at the Ocean club on Sateuday late afternoon at the  orientation meeting for all new/ recently arrived guests. This or the next day would have been when the Mccanns booked the nanny to babysit in their apartment 5a for each night while they went out to Tapas diiner. After Madeleine fell off the sofa onto tiled floor & died, the Mccanns never used the nannies again....& Warner soon shipped them out of Portugal & pretended they never were in the Mccanns apartment for booked paid childminding work. OMO. OMO.  The Mccanns, UNBEKNOWST to Warners were terrified of an autopsy being done as it would show to everyone that the Mccanns had been using LONG TERM , ie. FOR MANY YEARS, sedation on Madeleine. OMO. OMO.
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14.03.15 8:26

@universe have you read Textusa,they I think they are on the same page as you,their recent blog is highlighting the babysitting services and the free creche from

19.30 til 23.30.

Back to top Go down

Scent of death

Post by fz2 on 14.03.15 10:32

@universe wrote:Nannies for cash from 7.30pm until 1am every night was/is an advertised feature always on offer by Warners resort. The Mccannc met nannys & at Catriona on arrival at the Ocean club on Sateuday late afternoon at the  orientation meeting for all new/ recently arrived guests. This or the next day would have been when the Mccanns booked the nanny to babysit in their apartment 5a for each night while they went out to Tapas diiner. After Madeleine fell off the sofa onto tiled floor & died, the Mccanns never used the nannies again....& Warner soon shipped them out of Portugal & pretended they never were in the Mccanns apartment for booked paid childminding work. OMO. OMO.  The Mccanns, UNBEKNOWST to Warners were terrified of an autopsy being done as it would show to everyone that the Mccanns had been using LONG TERM , ie. FOR MANY YEARS, sedation on Madeleine. OMO. OMO.
Okay, your theory would then suggest the following;
(a) the nanny was not present when Madeleine fell from the sofa
(b) the nanny was asleep when Madeleine fell from the sofa
(c) the nanny was fully aware Madeleine had fallen from the sofa but decided the best course of action was to leave her in situ for 90 minutes +
(d) on the evening Mrs Fenn heard a child cry for over an hour, the nanny did not contact the parents regarding their distraught child

I could go on to (z).

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.03.15 10:53

@fz2 wrote:
@universe wrote:Nannies for cash from 7.30pm until 1am every night was/is an advertised feature always on offer by Warners resort. The Mccannc met nannys & at Catriona on arrival at the Ocean club on Sateuday late afternoon at the  orientation meeting for all new/ recently arrived guests. This or the next day would have been when the Mccanns booked the nanny to babysit in their apartment 5a for each night while they went out to Tapas diiner. After Madeleine fell off the sofa onto tiled floor & died, the Mccanns never used the nannies again....& Warner soon shipped them out of Portugal & pretended they never were in the Mccanns apartment for booked paid childminding work. OMO. OMO.  The Mccanns, UNBEKNOWST to Warners were terrified of an autopsy being done as it would show to everyone that the Mccanns had been using LONG TERM , ie. FOR MANY YEARS, sedation on Madeleine. OMO. OMO.
Okay, your theory would then suggest the following;
(a) the nanny was not present when Madeleine fell from the sofa
(b) the nanny was asleep when Madeleine fell from the sofa
(c) the nanny was fully aware Madeleine had fallen from the sofa but decided the best course of action was to leave her in situ for 90 minutes +
(d) on the evening Mrs Fenn heard a child cry for over an hour, the nanny did not contact the parents regarding their distraught child

I could go on to (z).
Good post fz2.

Step away from the twilight zone.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 14.03.15 11:31

What I can gather re the Tuesday evening when Mrs. Fenn heard a child crying for over an hour is as follows...

Mrs. Fenn could have rung OC and reported the crying and OC checked with the tapas bar who then inform reception that the McCanns had moved on to Chaplin's Bar which is 800m away.

A member of staff was sent to tell the McCanns . Hence, at least two members of staff would have known about the whereabouts of the McCanns on the Tuesday evening.

Mrs. Fenn had a friend who saw the McCanns at Chaplin's Bar and the friend was interviewed by Antena 3 TV so a recording may have been checked out by the PJ.

The above has been known about for  a long time and it should have been proved one way or the other.
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

crying

Post by fz2 on 14.03.15 14:40

@whatsupdoc wrote:What I can gather re the Tuesday evening when Mrs. Fenn heard a child crying for over an hour is as follows...

Mrs. Fenn could have rung OC and reported the crying and OC checked with the tapas bar who then inform reception that the McCanns had moved on to Chaplin's Bar which is 800m away.

A member of staff was sent to tell the McCanns . Hence, at least two members of staff would have known about the whereabouts of the McCanns on the Tuesday evening.

Mrs. Fenn had a friend who saw the McCanns at Chaplin's Bar and the friend was interviewed by Antena 3 TV so a recording may have been checked out by the PJ.

The above has been known about for  a long time and it should have been proved one way or the other.
Despite the hour long plus crying, Mrs Fenn would have had no idea that the McCann kids had been left alone, so no need for her to contact OC.

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by universe on 14.03.15 14:56

@Rufus T wrote:Universe/december I am glad you have returned as your initial posts piqued my interest.
Universe to Rufus T... Thankyou for missing me & my theory. roses . Sometimes I feel "Like a voice crying in the wilderness " with my theory that will solve this case.  I now live in Australia safely away from any potential door steppers or BELL pushers. I will not be silenced or intimidated  in presenting my theory of what happened to Madeleine Mccann & who was involved in the true coverup EVER or by anyone .
universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fz2 on 14.03.15 15:23

@universe wrote:
Universe to Rufus T... Thankyou for missing me & my theory. roses . Sometimes I feel "Like a voice crying in the wilderness " with my theory that will solve this case.  I now live in Australia safely away from any potential door steppers or BELL pushers. I will not be silenced or intimidated  in presenting my theory of what happened to Madeleine Mccann & who was involved in the true coverup EVER or by anyone .
I do hope you have contacted the appropriate authaurities with your theory. That being said, theories dont stand up in a court of law.

fz2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum