The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tony may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Mm11

Tony may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tony may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Mm11

Tony may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Regist10

Tony may I ask a question please ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony may I ask a question please ?

Post by Guest 05.12.09 9:17

Hi Jkh,

Because that's how I often register on a forum to keep them apart.
I haven't a clue if and why she did. You'd better ask her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tony may I ask a question please ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Tony may I ask a question please ?

Post by Guest 05.12.09 13:50

Cath wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote: Hmmm, quite often I get a bit sick of a stream of unfair comments and outright falsehoods by people who snipe away on forums hiding underneath their heavy cloaks of anonymity

Well I quite often get very sick of a man who says he doesn't agree with outing and the next moment puts up loads of excuses why it is/was acceptable for him to out a person.
Like I get sick of the lies by a man, who says he didn't know about other sites as 'Dogs Don't Lie' and 'TruthForMadeleine' and conveniently 'forgets' to mention the Gunnill site.
A man who sends emails to forum administrators to get posters banned, calling them 'disruptive' because these posters exposed the man's lies, spin stories and halftruths.
A man who keeps nagging because other posters choose to stay anonymous. What's the use of knowing their real names? So you can google, threaten and bully them, like you tried to do to Nicked for instance?
And btw Cath is (part of) my real name.

I completely agree. And yes he did what he did to Nicked, to me on the MM forum where I posted as Aristocrat.
Intolerant, arrogant, not te be trusted, uses people as long as he benefits their values, but once they disagree with
Bennett, he drops them like bricks and starts nagging as if he is the victim of the bad world HE himself created. :evil:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top