The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail. Mm11

A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail. Mm11

A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail. Regist10

A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail. Empty A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail.

Post by Cmaryholmes 15.05.17 11:59

Forgive me, Tony if this has been addressed, but I was wondering about the picture you use on your profile of the young ponytailed girl. Is this the latest age progression supposedly of Madeleine? If so, it is rather odd that it wasn't splashed all over the media throughout the 10th anniversary feeding frenzy? And it is a rather odd image!
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail. Empty Re: A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail.

Post by Tony Bennett 15.05.17 12:12

Cmaryholmes wrote:Forgive me, Tony if this has been addressed, but I was wondering about the picture you use on your profile of the young pony-tailed girl. Is this the latest age progression supposedly of Madeleine? If so, it is rather odd that it wasn't splashed all over the media throughout the 10th anniversary feeding frenzy? And it is a rather odd image!

Yes you are right on both counts:

1. Yes, this was yet another age-progressed image of Madeleine, commissioned for the 10th anniversary, and
2. Yes, it featured surprisingly rarely in all the frenzied media coverage of Madeleine's anniversary.

I thought the image looked very much like Kate McCann herself

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail. Empty Re: A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail.

Post by Cmaryholmes 15.05.17 12:28

Tony Bennett wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:Forgive me, Tony if this has been addressed, but I was wondering about the picture you use on your profile of the young pony-tailed girl. Is this the latest age progression supposedly of Madeleine? If so, it is rather odd that it wasn't splashed all over the media throughout the 10th anniversary feeding frenzy? And it is a rather odd image!

Yes you are right on both counts:

1. Yes, this was yet another age-progressed image of Madeleine, commissioned for the 10th anniversary, and
2. Yes, it featured surprisingly rarely in all the frenzied media coverage of Madeleine's anniversary.

I thought the image looked very much like Kate McCann herself
Thank you for that. How extraordinary! Yes it does look like Kate Mccann.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 16.05.17 19:45

"I appreciate people's interest in my work, but I do not have time to take private commissions"

http://www.dlwaldron.com/ageprogression.html
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 17.05.17 0:24

A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail. The-bo12
It looks like it is by the Spanish woman who tried to restore a portrait of Christ in her church in Borja and turned him into a hairy monkey.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 17.05.17 15:35

roy rovers wrote:A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail. The-bo12
It looks like it is by the Spanish woman who tried to restore a portrait of Christ in her church in Borja and turned him into a hairy monkey.
At least her heart was in the right place!
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.05.17 21:15

Blooming 'eck - that's a dead ringer for suspect No. 2, the curly haired charity worker..

A Question for Tony Bennett re the girl with the pony tail. 1829618.main_image

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 17.05.17 21:31

Case solved.high5
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top