The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gaspar statements/different perspective - Page 4 Mm11

Gaspar statements/different perspective - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gaspar statements/different perspective - Page 4 Mm11

Gaspar statements/different perspective - Page 4 Regist10

Gaspar statements/different perspective

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gaspar statements/different perspective - Page 4 Empty Re: Gaspar statements/different perspective

Post by Liz Eagles Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:51 pm

plebgate wrote:Well there you go Woofer, seems an alternative reason cannot be argued even whencertain  links are posted.   Links which I have not read and do not intend doing so.
It's a website (in Pink - how lovely). Another bloody 'train the trainer' involved in the industry of child abuse. Ask Jim Gamble - he does a lovely line in training programmes.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Gaspar statements/different perspective - Page 4 Empty Re: Gaspar statements/different perspective

Post by plebgate Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Don't need to read links, asked on simple question as to why and how such a subject would be broached on a relaxing holiday you said don't ask me.

Edited to add this post in answer to Woofer's last post at me.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:53 pm

I think woofer is saying abused children can actout abuse especially young ones who dont know any different.It is however not something i think parents discuss with others at dinner and its sickening. I believe the Gaspar statements are true tho.And i believe maddy was a victim of this atrocious disgusting.sick thing.My opinion

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Woofer wrote:
plebgate wrote:Well there you go Woofer, seems an alternative reason cannot be argued even whencertain  links are posted.   Links which I have not read and do not intend doing so.
Oh well, if you won`t read the links - the conversation ends here.
Woofer, there is no place in a mother's heart whatsoever to read this garbage and provide a link that is basically rubbish. I've seen more text written on how to cook a Yorkshire pudding.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:59 pm

kimHager wrote:I think woofer is saying abused children can actout abuse especially young ones who dont know any different.It is however not something i think parents discuss with others at dinner and its sickening. I believe the Gaspar statements are true tho.And i believe maddy was a victim of this atrocious disgusting.sick thing.My opinion
Thanks Kim - yes that`s what I was saying. And obviously any child is a victim.  I think some posters were trying to twist my words so that it appeared I was saying it was the child`s fault - obviously not.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:02 pm

aquila wrote:
Woofer wrote:
Oh well, if you won`t read the links - the conversation ends here.
Woofer, there is no place in a mother's heart whatsoever to read this garbage and provide a link that is basically rubbish. I've seen more text written on how to cook a Yorkshire pudding.
Aquila - I don`t understand what you`re on about there. I think you`ve either got the wrong end of the stick or I didn`t post clearly.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Woofer wrote:
kimHager wrote:I think woofer is saying abused children can actout abuse especially young ones who dont know any different.It is however not something i think parents discuss with others at dinner and its sickening. I believe the Gaspar statements are true tho.And i believe maddy was a victim of this atrocious disgusting.sick thing.My opinion
Thanks Kim - yes that`s what I was saying. And obviously any child is a victim.  I think some posters were trying to twist my words so that it appeared I was saying it was the child`s fault - obviously not.
Posters were not twisting your words at all Woofer.   Your posts are there to be read and questions were asked.   Questions you ended up replying - don't ask me.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:18 pm

So who was abusing Madeleine or Lily, so that Payne needed to slide his finger in and out of his mouth and circle his nipple and say to Gerry McCann "Does she do this?"Plus Payne photographed grabbing and clutching that poor girl in the file pics....ugh ugh ugh.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Well i read the signs of sexual abuse and a few jumped out at me.Behaviors and inappropriate sleep arrangements (i saw maddy was allowed in TM bed but not the twins?) Sleep disturbances( star chart anyone?) The men consistently bathed the children and DP was bathing children that wasnt his WHY WOULD HE EVEN WANT TOO?? In my family mom bathes.the children. Men normally are not the caregiver to kids like this. I realize i may sound old fashion but its not normal. My opinion

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top