The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How It All Happened - Another Explanation Mm11

How It All Happened - Another Explanation Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How It All Happened - Another Explanation Mm11

How It All Happened - Another Explanation Regist10

How It All Happened - Another Explanation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How It All Happened - Another Explanation Empty How It All Happened - Another Explanation

Post by canada12 10.06.14 4:07

This gentleman's theory makes so much sense. It's too long to post here, but I'll supply the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The main points of his theory are that Kate was fed up with being left alone to look after the children with no help, and struck out at a tantrum-throwing Madeleine as she was standing on the sofa, causing a fatal fall. A simple abduction plan was hatched, but Diane Webster was left out of it. Much of what occurred over the next day and night was to prevent Diane Webster from noticing Madeleine's absence, and to ensure that she could provide alibis for the other couples during the night of the "abduction". Everything was timed perfectly, however Jez Wilkins threw a spanner in the works by appearing when Gerry was carrying Madeleine away. Gerry had to talk to him, and this threw off all the timings. When he did finally get away, he encountered the Smiths. But he needed to be back at 5A by a certain time, so that Diane Webster could see him and provide him with a continuing alibi. So he left Madeleine's body in a temporary location that would withstand initial searches, and ran back to 5A to take part in the rest of the charade, then Kate and Gerry returned at 4am the next morning and moved Madeleine again. All of the confused timelines and changed statements by the Tapas members are the result of one plan going wrong, and a second plan being substituted in a hurry.

This gentleman also explains his opinion of the creche discrepancies quite well, and what he believes happened during the "sailing trip" that Madeleine was supposed to have taken part in at the beach.

Long and detailed, but well worth the read.

canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

How It All Happened - Another Explanation Empty Re: How It All Happened - Another Explanation

Post by Ayniia 10.06.14 12:47

There's already at least one topic about this one...

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

How It All Happened - Another Explanation Empty Re: How It All Happened - Another Explanation

Post by fossey 10.06.14 12:56

Its by Johanna.

It's been discussed on here over the years but to me it's one of the most plausible theories i have come across to date.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 10.06.14 13:02

Oops sorry. I should have searched. Thanks :-)
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 10.06.14 13:50

Is the best theory i've read.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by DurhamGuy1967 10.06.14 17:16

Sounds good to me!

IMO. more speculation...
Then later she was moved in the car to yet another location as Keela and Eddie had arrived in Portugal and might find her. They didn't have the car when Madeleine went missing , why would it be searched? in fact why was it searched?

Maybe the Blue bag was used to dispose of clothes and cleaning equipment.

I wonder if, taken in by the case, the British government could have done something to help the McCanns like transporting items back to the UK in diplomatic channels or inadvertently disclosing confidential information from the PJ. Concerned about the McCanns being framed or simply weary of supporting them were the PJ and the McCanns under surveillance by British security services. Any of this would be extremely embarrassing if it came out.

Perhaps the Lost wallet to cover either the use of credit cards or the missing Sterling to pay for something substantial, but why not just lose the wallet altogether? 

Is anything not covered?
DurhamGuy1967

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 20:44

It's a very plausible theory. All fits. Apart from I think the alleged motive for the Tapas 6 to be complicit in the cover-up is weak. There would have to be something more tangible a threat to them other than a perceived 'relaxed attitude towards the monitoring of their children'. A stronger reason to give them enough fear of implication must be at the root of their involvement, for example traces of sedatives or evidence or threat of revelation of an unsavoury activity in which they were all involved. Just theory.

Similarly, the only other weakness is the need to stage an abduction rather than admit to an accident. Evidence of a blow causing a fatal fall could be explained away as occurring during the fall, surely, and therefore accidental. In my opinion there must have been something incriminating on or in her body that could not be justified as resulting from a fall during an autopsy. Again, just my theory.

Other than that, Johanna has put together the most logical sequence of events for the 24 hours. The blue bag being used to conceal the body inside the wardrobe from anyone unexpectedly opening the wardrobe door, and not necessarily to actually transport the body. Speculation again, obviously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 10.06.14 21:37

Its not plausible for me as, on its own,  it doesn't explain why the TAPAS 7 have covered for so long, or why there was assistance and support from government.  That doesnt mean to say that elements of it may not be true. Just that it does not account for the big picture and initial political interference.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.06.14 21:44

HelenMeg wrote:Its not plausible for me as, on its own,  it doesn't explain why the TAPAS 7 have covered for so long, or why there was assistance and support from government.  That doesnt mean to say that elements of it may not be true. Just that it does not account for the big picture and initial political interference.
Agree the reasoning for the Tapas 6 involvement is weak. She's focussed solely on the actual events of the crucial 24 hours. Would love to read her thoughts on the cover-up. A blow and a fall doesn't cut it in isolation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 11.06.14 1:09

canada12 wrote:This gentleman's theory makes so much sense. It's too long to post here, but I'll supply the link:

The main points of his theory are that Kate was fed up with being left alone to look after the children with no help, and struck out at a tantrum-throwing Madeleine as she was standing on the sofa, causing a fatal fall. A simple abduction plan was hatched, but Diane Webster was left out of it. Much of what occurred over the next day and night was to prevent Diane Webster from noticing Madeleine's absence, and to ensure that she could provide alibis for the other couples during the night of the "abduction". Everything was timed perfectly, however Jez Wilkins threw a spanner in the works by appearing when Gerry was carrying Madeleine away. Gerry had to talk to him, and this threw off all the timings. When he did finally get away, he encountered the Smiths. But he needed to be back at 5A by a certain time, so that Diane Webster could see him and provide him with a continuing alibi. So he left Madeleine's body in a temporary location that would withstand initial searches, and ran back to 5A to take part in the rest of the charade, then Kate and Gerry returned at 4am the next morning and moved Madeleine again. All of the confused timelines and changed statements by the Tapas members are the result of one plan going wrong, and a second plan being substituted in a hurry.

This gentleman also explains his opinion of the creche discrepancies quite well, and what he believes happened during the "sailing trip" that Madeleine was supposed to have taken part in at the beach.

Long and detailed, but well worth the read.

I've read this person's theory before -it's very strong, covers a lot of ground but like all theories there are some weak points. Compared with the Met Police theory that there was a gang of druggie burglars who abducted Madeleine, though, it's far, far stronger.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 11.06.14 1:36

Dee Coy wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:Its not plausible for me as, on its own,  it doesn't explain why the TAPAS 7 have covered for so long, or why there was assistance and support from government.  That doesnt mean to say that elements of it may not be true. Just that it does not account for the big picture and initial political interference.
Agree the reasoning for the Tapas 6 involvement is weak. She's focussed solely on the actual events of the crucial 24 hours.  Would love to read her thoughts on the cover-up. A blow and a fall doesn't cut it in isolation.

You can't possibly have read it if you say it "focusses solely on the actual event of the crucial 24 hours".  Absolute nonsense - the theory covers all the preceding days in v. convincing fashion.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 11.06.14 2:03

Interesting watching this again;

notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 11.06.14 6:19

notlongnow wrote:Interesting watching this again;

IMO that says it all. Please let this little angel be found, laid to rest and the b######s held accountable. As always, IMO  sad1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.06.14 8:15

Okeydokey wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
Agree the reasoning for the Tapas 6 involvement is weak. She's focussed solely on the actual events of the crucial 24 hours.  Would love to read her thoughts on the cover-up. A blow and a fall doesn't cut it in isolation.

You can't possibly have read it if you say it "focusses solely on the actual event of the crucial 24 hours".  Absolute nonsense - the theory covers all the preceding days in v. convincing fashion.
It does touch on a possible routine in the previous few days that may have set the scene for the night of the 2nd, but the bulk of the threory is the events of the night of the 2nd, the 3rd and early morning 4th.

I was referring to the aftermath and the subsequent cover-up, I' d be interested in her thoughts. Haven't read all the comments, tjough, haven't had time yet. Is there more detail in there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum