The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Permission given to interview suspects - Page 2 Mm11

Permission given to interview suspects - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Permission given to interview suspects - Page 2 Mm11

Permission given to interview suspects - Page 2 Regist10

Permission given to interview suspects

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Permission given to interview suspects - Page 2 Empty Re: Permission given to interview suspects

Post by Guest 06.06.14 16:42

Stewie wrote:
MarcoG wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:Local reports suggested ‘non organic’ material had been found, possibly an adult male’s sock.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2650628/Madeleine-McCann-police-given-green-light-quiz-prime-suspects-search-enters-fifth-day.html#ixzz33sBPjIsZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
How pathetic having a good laugh at everyone I should think, all week and a sock, brilliant work  lol! 
Yeah let's all believe everything the DailyMail and the Mirror say after seven years of them printing the same rubbish.

I wonder if I could get SY's finest round to my house to find all those odd socks I lose in the wash......
Buy the Mirror and the DailyMail, find all the answers you need in life, and just stop wondering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permission given to interview suspects - Page 2 Empty Re: Permission given to interview suspects

Post by nglfi 06.06.14 16:50

Let's just say for argument's sake that a male sock has been found,  and the DNA on it matches a suspected burglar/paedo/bin man/whatever, what exactly does that prove?  Diddly squat. Without a body or anything of Madeleine's even in that area (and even if something of hers was found! ) , it proves nothing.  So someone threw away an old sock in a wasteland area? Am I missing something?
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon 06.06.14 16:51

If this was a burglary gone wrong and a child accidentally killed, why would the burglar carry the body round the streets? Why not put her back in bed with cuddlecat and no-one would have been any the wiser until the morning.
Daryl Dixon

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.06.14 16:51

They include three suspected burglars WHO LIVE CLOSE TO THE WASTELAND ................
-----------------------------------------------------

Fcuking 'Mad Max' innit?

Get Gibson in to 'search' the 'wasteland' right NOW, i say!

"Please, pretty please, stay exactly where you are in PDL till we get around to interviewing you, AFTER we finish our 'digs'" said the UK's elite DCI leading the UK 'investigation'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopespringseternal 06.06.14 17:35

Perhaps the PJ are utterly cheesed off with it all and figure they might as well let SY interview these folk as they are sure they have no involvement. At least that way SY and the papers cannot say their not solving the case was down to obstruction by the PJ.
Hopespringseternal
Hopespringseternal

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 06.06.14 17:46

Hopespringseternal wrote:Perhaps the PJ are utterly cheesed off with it all and figure they might as well let SY interview these folk as they are sure they have no involvement. At least that way SY and the papers cannot say their not solving the case was down to obstruction by the PJ.
Yes. If you read the extended version of today's Correio da Manha story which is now on the Joanna Morais website, this seems ever more likely. Once again there is nothing to suggest that SY are doing anything other than what they [and/ or the media] say they are doing  - looking for evidence of a burglary gone wrong, looking for Portuguese suspects. Nor is there anything to suggest that the Portuguese themselves are still actively pursuing any lines of enquiry.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by CynicAl 06.06.14 18:30

I can just imagine the interview... 

Redwood: "You're one of three known drug traffickers..." 
Pedro:" You've read my file. Congratulations. "
Redwood:" We're investigating the calls you made to your dealer chums... What did you talk about? "
Pedro:" Dealing. Not your jurisdiction though, issit? "
Redwood:" No, but we also want to know why you were out on the overgrown hill over there at 10pm that night. "
Pedro:" Dogging. Why, you looking for some action? "

I can't see the PJ letting Redwood turn the bulldog on these guys. Its gonna be a short conversation. Cons usually know their rights better than the cops.
CynicAl

Activity : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.14 18:45

CynicAl wrote:I can just imagine the interview... 

Redwood: "You're one of three known drug traffickers..." 
Pedro:" You've read my file. Congratulations. "
Redwood:" We're investigating the calls you made to your dealer chums... What did you talk about? "
Pedro:" Dealing. Not your jurisdiction though, issit? "
Redwood:" No, but we also want to know why you were out on the overgrown hill over there at 10pm that night. "
Pedro:" Dogging. Why, you looking for some action? "

I can't see the PJ letting Redwood turn the bulldog on these guys. Its gonna be a short conversation. Cons usually know their rights better than the cops.

My hope is that they would be interviewing these people as witnesses.    If they were doing something nefarious might it be that they aren't at all keen to come forward and admit they were about the area doing some dealing (and don't want to get involved with the police) so kept schtum ?
Or am I being too niave ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 06.06.14 18:52

Isn't this just like all the '3 burglars',  'arrests imminent' stories we had at the start of the year?   If these people were known to police surely they would have arrested/interviewed them already, not done a random search hoping to lead to evidence to arrest them and announced it to the press before it happened.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top