The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Who may have 'talked'?  - Page 3 Mm11

murat - Who may have 'talked'?  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - Who may have 'talked'?  - Page 3 Mm11

murat - Who may have 'talked'?  - Page 3 Regist10

Who may have 'talked'?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - Who may have 'talked'?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who may have 'talked'?

Post by Praia 05.06.14 7:04

I was told years ago that they were related to KM, I have never been able to confirm this.But on HH's bizzare interview in the church he does say we are a family before correcting himself.

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.06.14 7:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If he was a locum in 2005 he may have met Gerry - again if one of Gerry's golf trips was to PdL, which imo is likely seeing the connection with Rothley golf club and PdL.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 05.06.14 7:27

There is a massive story behind HH being locum. There was a huge falling out in the Algarve Anglican community and I mean huge. It was in the papers for months. It led to a breakaway congregation being formed called St Vincent's who have their own sevices. Paul Luckman who is the publisher of the Portugal News leads St Vincents. It was a very bitter split and it was never really clear what sparked it all off.

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.06.14 13:16

If some one has talked  i just hope the twin are in a place of safety
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 05.06.14 15:34

Definitely tiny those children have had it rough too..well at least what you can imagine any child losing a siblings at a tender age when no explanation is understandable.. then growing up possibly under scrutiny themselves because they were there and at two those children very well may (IMO) have remembered but we don't know and they deserve their dignity preserved and safety enforced.

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by jack dexter 05.06.14 19:39

Who took the bus video? this will be the talker I believe.
jack dexter

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.14 9:12

It has to be David Payne who took the video as he's the only unseen person on the bus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 06.06.14 9:56

Maybe nobody talked. The dig areas are quite widespread. They could be searching firstly the areas where Kate and Gerry 'searched' the early morning after MM disappeared, then the areas where they jogged in the days after she disappeared. Next stop Huelva.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPM 06.06.14 10:20

IMO It is inconceivable that the Macs phones were not hacked in the biggest news story in the world in 2007/8.

So perhaps a deal has been done with one of the Old Bailey defendants in the hacking trial.

In return for the Macs phone  recordings which would be priceless in information terms they receive a reduced sentence and no jail time.

Time will tell.
RIPM

Activity : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.06.14 12:26

roy rovers wrote:Maybe nobody talked. The dig areas are quite widespread. They could be searching firstly the areas where Kate and Gerry 'searched' the early morning after MM disappeared, then the areas where they jogged in the days after she disappeared. Next stop Huelva.

You would think the Police know where to dig if someone talked.
IMO, no one apart from Gerry knows where the spot exactly is.  He may have likely told Kate but at best she would have a rough idea.
But they would be the last Police would talk to, a case of not rattling the snake in the grass.

If one of the T7 had fessed up (even though not knowing where the burial was done), just letting on that they knew exactly what happened to Madeleine and that she died in 5A is enough to arrest the Mccanns and haul the rest of them in for interview and/or custody without having to dig for the remains.

Rumour is rife on the fora that JT may have cracked, perhaps even made a deal with the Police, and was let off by MET inventing a crecheman to cancel out her sighting.
There is no logic in this line of thinking -- as if she talked, why would Police not put her info to good use instead of embarking on this expensive excavation operation.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by cassius 06.06.14 12:32

RIPM wrote:IMO It is inconceivable that the Macs phones were not hacked in the biggest news story in the world in 2007/8.

So perhaps a deal has been done with one of the Old Bailey defendants in the hacking trial.

In return for the Macs phone  recordings which would be priceless in information terms they receive a reduced sentence and no jail time.

Time will tell.
As i understood it phones were hacked belonging to people who didn,t bother to change the defualt code e.g. 1234.
GM was propbably too techno savvy to slip up there.
cassius

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.06.14 9:39

Don't looked like any one talked,looks like sy have come away empty handed
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.06.14 9:58

Praia wrote:There is a massive story behind HH being locum. There was a huge falling out in the Algarve Anglican community and I mean huge. It was in the papers for months. It led to a breakaway congregation being formed called St Vincent's who have their own sevices. Paul Luckman who is the publisher of the Portugal News leads St Vincents. It was a very bitter split and it was never really clear what sparked it all off.

That`s interesting Praia.  Do you remember when it was?
Isn`t Paul Luckman very much on the side of the Pros?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by jack dexter 07.06.14 11:42

What about this.
One of the tapas take the bus video, no pro maccan would put it on you tube. It is assumed to be dp as he is the only one 
not in it.
dp wooshed from crimewatch completely
Gaspar accusations againt dp to police. They must have pulled him in at some point to answer to accusations

Has he done a deal to save his skin?
jack dexter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.06.14 11:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just to clarify that the McCanns themselves issued the video to the media and it would then have been posted by somebody to YouTube.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 07.06.14 11:50

cassius wrote:
RIPM wrote:IMO It is inconceivable that the Macs phones were not hacked in the biggest news story in the world in 2007/8.

Time will tell.
As i understood it phones were hacked belonging to people who didn,t bother to change the defualt code e.g. 1234.
GM was propbably too techno savvy to slip up there.
the first I heard of phone messages being vulnerable was in 1999, a friend with a slightly chequered "work history" told me never to leave a voice mail message as they could easily be listened to.  It wasn't as I am aware common knowledge until sometime afterward, even then I don't know anyone, even since phonehacking, who has actually changed their pin??  Maybe I'm unusual in that sense but I reckon if you've gone to the bother of listening in to my voicemail your welcome to it as it is mostly late night drunken nonsense!  Interesting if I was Jude Law et al but not sure I'm in that league!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by jack dexter 07.06.14 12:01

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just to clarify that the McCanns themselves issued the video to the media and it would then have been posted by somebody to YouTube.
Thanks
Hard to understand how they think at times
jack dexter

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 07.06.14 13:31

if any of them had any sence all of them , they might have lied at the beginning to cover up some things that they might have been upto during the holiday , but not all was in the loop about madeleine im sure of that , what kind of granny would sit there and leave her granchild like dw is supposed to have done ? also the mcanns sitting on lorraines sofa me me all about me must hurt , because their lifes will never be the same again . it will not go away , payne has has things said about him , jane has been made into a nutter that sees swathy men , or not in this case , nah i would be telling all , a couple of years for fibbing in jail is better than any of the tapas have at min . and their kids will one day read the same in the papers as the mcann twins
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum