The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Would You Be Happy With Their Behaviour And Inaction If It Were Your Daughter The McCanns Lost?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Would You Be Happy With Their Behaviour And Inaction If It Were Your Daughter The McCanns Lost?

Post by deafoldbat on 24.01.15 20:25

Brilliant post Hobbs - well done seems an inadequate response! Thank you

bravo

deafoldbat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would You Be Happy With Their Behaviour And Inaction If It Were Your Daughter The McCanns Lost?

Post by Knitted on 25.01.15 0:18

@HOBS

[Mega Snipped/ Mega Quoted from your excellent post]:

"Surely they would point out the inconsistencies and say we didn't say this we actually said that and it proves we did this, or said that and didn't do this or didn't say that".
"It would be in their interest to correct any mistranslations if it would put them in the clear or show their innocence in a particular event or prove they did what they said".

In answer to the logical points/questions you raise:
Either...
(i) They are, (in line with the evidence), likely to be implicated in the disposal of Madeleine's remains and/or her abuse (whilst living) and her death
(ii) They are, (despite the evidence), not implicated in the death of their daughter and/or the disposal of her remains... but very quickly thought "What the fuck!...Sod the lottery... We can make oodles of cash out of of this golden, once in a lifetime opportunity"

Let's hope that one day the evidence is simply and openly aired (free of undemocratic, corrupt, manipulation) and that justice for a child that died, or was killed, far too young to make her way in the world is allowed to take precedence.  
(n.b. My views...based upon the evidence I have seen strongly, strongly, leans towards '(i)' 

Oooh... and Carter Ruck: For the record this was my personal informed opinion long before I'd ever heard of, or read, or viewed online anything to do with Dr Amaral's presentation of the evidence...and it is such a relief to see that Judge Maria Emília Melo e Castro seems to have recognised that, for many of us, this is the case. Let's hope that the Portuguese Judicial system  can withstand the much vaunted weight of, and pressure, of our illustrious 'Great' British...err.. *cough, cough* (paedo-protecting) justice'.

Knitted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by krisy22 on 25.01.15 1:06

Wow wow wow  Hobs. Only just read this and what a fantastic post. One of the very best I have read over the years.  Well done . thumbsup

krisy22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 25.05.15 12:36

Excellent post Hobs.  clapping1

whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum