The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 3 Mm11

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 3 Mm11

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 3 Regist10

Are the McCanns in PDL today?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are the McCanns in PDL today?

Post by Guest 05.05.14 11:39

Thank you Doug smilie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.14 11:47

Doug D wrote:What on earth is the picture on the fence at Rothley on the left hand side? Looks like a stack of cardboard packing cases or are they full of good quality tut (or maybe copies of all of the SY files that Redwood has kept them in the loop with!)? What is it doing on the fence? Are any of our forum friends around Rothley able to let us see the 'balancing' photo from the right hand side? 
Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 3 Mccann
I've no idea why, but when I saw this picture the first thought that came into my head was the song that the commenter on Cristobell's blog referred to with regard to the McCanns' garage conversion:

"What's he building in there?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 05.05.14 12:27

I find the lack of pictures quite sad actually. Seems more like a "wider agenda" memorial rather than Madeleine specific. 😢  The pictures of boxes are possibly just a local Junior school sending clothes/toys for children in need. Same for the bin bags/toys from Madeleine's nursery?

It wouldn't surprise me if all the pictures are from the first few months only.

Also interesting that there is a picture of Isabel Celis.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 05.05.14 12:43

Yes I too thought that the tulips in that area looked as if it could have been taken at another time ,not this week ?joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 05.05.14 14:27

joyce1938 wrote:Yes I too thought that the tulips in that area looked as if it could have been taken at another time ,not this week ?joyce1938

I think everything in the picture was put there fresh just for this event. And probably taken away the same day I'd wager.

If I get time after/during work this week I'll have a look see if anything remains.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.14 14:49

The picture of the cardboard boxes stacked up seems a bit bizarre.

Unless after the brief memorial service they were holding a quick auction. 

Any offers please before you all go on a job lot of junk that we can no longer shift including good quality wristbands, stickers and T-shirts (all sizes).

Come on. A tenner anybody?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 05.05.14 16:04

My first thought on seeing the boxes was that they were the letters of support the McCanns receive(d) - there were several official pictures of the McCanns surrounded by all their fan mail, including a box labelled nutters I think.

I actually find the pictures rather sad and a tad undignified, someone really ought to point out to them, that they have gone way past the time when they should have stopped.  There are fresh tragedies every day, and I am sure the people of Rothley have experienced loss and sadness in their lives, life's not always about Kate and Gerry.  People must now be wondering why the parents have this obsessive need to share their grief with the world every year and on any newsworthy items in between.  

The occasion couldn't have done the spirits of Team McCann much good, anything they do now will be compared to the glory days of 2007, when that same Memorial was covered in tributes and people were going up to Uncle Brian pressing cash into his hands, while the news anchormen reported the love. Looking at the war memorial pictures, I actually feel sorry for the pair of them, they have condemned themselves to putting on an annual display each May with the crowds dwindling as each year passes.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.14 16:15

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7374225.stm

They aren't like the boxes where the McCanns filed letters (see the link above) but they certainly look familiar to me - I can't at the moment think from where.

I wonder if the McCanns were the only ones there (apart from a woman holding a dog) in the day time and the other photo with a small crowd was taken much later after sufficient people had been bribed to turn up!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.05.14 16:16

Cristobell wrote:
I actually find the pictures rather sad and a tad undignified, someone really ought to point out to them, that they have gone way past the time when they should have stopped.  There are fresh tragedies every day, and I am sure the people of Rothley have experienced loss and sadness in their lives, life's not always about Kate and Gerry.  People must now be wondering why the parents have this obsessive need to share their grief with the world every year and on any newsworthy items in between.  

Quite.
250 girls kidnapped by Islamists in Nigeria
2,000+ people buried alive in Afghanistan
300+ students drowned in the ferry
an entire plane vanished off the map
And as you observe there will have been many deaths of old, middle-aged and young even in Rothley during the last 7 years.
Cot deaths, accidents, illness, the entire range.

But the focus is as always on a couple who admitted their negligence and are proven liars.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 05.05.14 16:19

Cristobell wrote:My first thought on seeing the boxes was that they were the letters of support the McCanns receive(d) - there were several official pictures of the McCanns surrounded by all their fan mail, including a box labelled nutters I think.

The occasion couldn't have done the spirits of Team McCann much good, anything they do now will be compared to the glory days of 2007, when that same Memorial was covered in tributes and people were going up to Uncle Brian pressing cash into his hands, while the news anchormen reported the love. Looking at the war memorial pictures, I actually feel sorry for the pair of them, they have condemned themselves to putting on an annual display each May with the crowds dwindling as each year passes.

Hundreds of children have died in the UK since 3rd May 2007, in road accidents, house fires, through illness etc yet the McCanns keep on with their sickening vigil every year.

The only reason I can think that the McCanns keep this vigil going is to persuade the gullible general public that they are innocent of any wrong doing towards Madeleine and to keep the money rolling in from the gullible public into their "dodgy" fund.

ETA: my post crossed with yours PeterMac but we are more or less saying the same thing.  The only difference between the McCanns and the parents of other children who have lost their lives is that the McCanns have multi million £ backers and a fund given by the generous public to keep their lie and the publicity about Madeleine alive.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.05.14 16:21

By the looks of it the mccanns have not got many supporters in rothley,and what the heck is kate wearing Shocked
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.05.14 17:20

tiny wrote:By the looks of it the mccanns have not got many supporters in rothley,and what the heck is kate wearing Shocked

When Madeleine first went missing Kate even went to the trouble of changing her earrings, but of course that was for pre-arranged photo-shoots and media interviews.

I wonder if the press turned up unexpectedly at Rothley hoping for a May 3rd story & something was cobbled together quickly to satisy them.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 05.05.14 17:28

PeterMac wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Quite.
250 girls kidnapped by Islamists in Nigeria
2,000+ people buried alive in Afghanistan
300+ students drowned in the ferry
an entire plane vanished off the map
And as you observe there will have been many deaths of old, middle-aged and young even in Rothley during the last 7 years.
Cot deaths, accidents, illness, the entire range.

But the focus is as always on a couple who admitted their negligence and are proven liars.

There was the sad case of 4yr old Lexi Branson who was killed by the family dog just last November. Lived barely 300 metres as the crow flies from the McCann's.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.05.14 19:01

Those boxes are all the same size and secured in the same way, so something that was a one off, not bags of lettersthat arrive over the years, they wouldn't be packed like that.
Gonçalo Amarals banned and stored books maybe?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are the McCanns in PDL Today

Post by Sparklehorse 05.05.14 19:06

Unsold copies of Madeleine perhaps?
Sparklehorse
Sparklehorse

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 05.05.14 19:19

If you zoom in on Kate's sunglasses (the ones she has propped on her head) you can see a tree, and the heads of a few more people. Not nearly 100.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-latest-news-kate-3492628#ixzz30gUDSBSv

Are the McCanns in PDL today? - Page 3 Madeleine-mccann-latest-news-kate-3492628#ixzz30gUDSBSv
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.05.14 19:23

Do those boxes belong to the McCanns or Missing People?

Could they be storage boxes containing files on missing people?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 05.05.14 19:29

sharonl wrote:Do those boxes belong to the McCanns or Missing People?

There are what look to me like faces drawn (by kids?) on the boxes and a pallet truck, which suggests a warehouse setting. Why this picture is displayed at such an event I don't know.

Edit: Also, the 'find Madeleine' picture is from June? 2007 by the kids at Bishop Ellis school......so very old. Nothing new being added is very sad.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 05.05.14 19:32

I truly hope they aren't, after all the £millions that have been given to "Missing People" they obviously haven't been working very hard if there are still boxes and boxes of files on missing people who still have to be found.

Although looking at the accounts for Missing People there seems to be too much expenditure on wages and not enough on actual "searching".  A lot like another "fund" we all know about.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.05.14 19:36

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

There are what look to me like faces drawn (by kids?) on the boxes and a pallet truck, which suggests a warehouse setting. Why this picture is displayed at such an event I don't know.
I agree TTWO, it is a warehouse setting and those boxes were packed all at the same time in the same way. 
Files of other missing people? I think not, unless they were all finished with so packed for storage a stipulated length of time. 
I think they are either unsold Maddie books or GA's stored books. Too big for the tat they sell on their website.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.05.14 19:38

Would someone please post the other pictures from the fence please?  roses After 7 years, I still cannot do it  sad

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 05.05.14 19:42

But Nina don't you think it is a completely inappropriate picture for such an event?

Should predominately be Madeleine pictures IMO.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.05.14 19:53

TheTruthWillOut wrote:But Nina don't you think it is a completely inappropriate picture for such an event?

Should predominately be Madeleine pictures IMO.
Well yes I do TTWO, and that is why I wanted to see the other pictures, to see if there is some sort of link. A pallet full of sealed cardboard boxes must have some link to the anniversary, surely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.05.14 20:04

I've looked up the Leicester Mercury - the McCanns' regional newspaper and I can't find any report on the recent service in Rothley which I find strange. I stand to be corrected if I've missed it.

One would think a regional newspaper would cover this - it's of local interest isn't it?  The Leics Merc is reporting MSM stuff.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13368

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 05.05.14 20:09

Here are the two pictures er of the pictures!

Edit: Sorry Nina, they aren't displaying correctly!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top