The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs revisited - questions - Page 13 Mm11

Photographs revisited - questions - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs revisited - questions - Page 13 Mm11

Photographs revisited - questions - Page 13 Regist10

Photographs revisited - questions

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs revisited - questions - Page 13 Empty Re: Photographs revisited - questions

Post by MrsHyde 11.10.15 15:04

Ladyinred wrote:
Amy Dean wrote:For what it's worth, I don't think those photos are of the same child.
Nor me.  The child on the right resembles Amelie, IMO.

That was exactly my thought. There are some other pictures in my opinion depicting Amelie, not Maddie. These are the pics showing supposed Maddie in an early toddler age, with very fair hair in a bob, fuller face and cheek bones less prominent than in other photos. I believe also some pictures of Kate as a child were thrown in the mix. Apart from Kate and Amelie there are also at least two "Maddies", one puffy eyed, with dimples in her cheeks and second one, with big eyes and pointed chin. There might be also another one, pretty big girl, definitely most mature looking of them all with a downturn at the tip of her nose (red jacket photo, for instance).
MrsHyde
MrsHyde

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Photographs revisited - questions - Page 13 Empty Re: Photographs revisited - questions

Post by Guest 11.10.15 16:38

MrsHyde wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
MrsHyde wrote:
So, as much as a nose of a little girl can and will grow, the nose wings do not change their shape, and that shape is different on the two "Maddie" pics I compared here. Another interesting thing is that the nasal root, point where the nose bridge meets the forehead, is considerably higher on the left picture than on the right one, similarily to the nose tip, that is clearly rounded and more defined on the left. So, for me it seems we have here more than one Maddie on these pics.

Same old nonsense.

It's not nonsense. It's human anatomy. And it's weird, so much posts written about the possibility that the pictures, purportedly depicting Maddie, actually show two or more different girls, but an attempt to find the evidence of it is called nonsense .
It's nonsense.

Madeleine went to nursery school with other children and was part of a large family, she was well known to a lot of people. Including the Gaspers.

Now I notice you are saying there are three Madeleines.

You really want us to appear like conspiracy nutters?

Some people are fond of games.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 11.10.15 16:45

Do you people purposely try and misunderstand? Mrs Hyde is saying that the pictures shown as 'Maddie' are in fact sometimes photos of another similar looking child, '' thrown into the mix.'' . I don't think she's actually saying........................although you and Verdi choose to interpret it that way............................that there are several  'clones' of Madeleine all of whom were taken  to PDL and lived at one time or another  in Rothley. I've tried to be as polite as I can but no doubt will get the 'red card.' And I agree with her.
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 11.10.15 16:55

That's how I took Mrs H's post too. No weird conspiracy theory stuff - just that some photos supposedly of Madeleine don't look like her.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsHyde 11.10.15 17:30

And that's exactly what I mean : not all of the photos purportedly depicting Maddie, actually depict her. Some of them depict other children. I DO NOT claim that there are or were any clones of Maddie, or multiple Maddies appearing in real life and I never stated anything like that. I am talking about photos.
MrsHyde
MrsHyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.15 19:30

So, for me it seems we have here more than one Maddie on these pics.

Apart from Kate and Amelie there are also at least two "Maddies", one puffy eyed, with dimples in her cheeks and second one, with big eyes and pointed chin. There might be also another one, pretty big girl, definitely most mature looking of them all with a downturn at the tip of her nose (red jacket photo, for instance).

Whatever.

I still don't see why it matters that you think some of the pictures of Madeleine bear a resemblance to other close relatives (shock).

They all look like Madeleine at various stages of development. It's that simple.

If you want to make a mountain out of a molehill feel free to waste everyone's time - "they don't look like the same person" is standard fare on conspiracy forums - I'm going back a LONG way - swapped Papal doubles, McCartney... and a million others.   

This case doesn't need multiple layers of theories about McCann games and photoshopped pictures.

There is only one photo that matters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsHyde 11.10.15 19:52

BlueBag wrote:
So, for me it seems we have here more than one Maddie on these pics.

Apart from Kate and Amelie there are also at least two "Maddies", one puffy eyed, with dimples in her cheeks and second one, with big eyes and pointed chin. There might be also another one, pretty big girl, definitely most mature looking of them all with a downturn at the tip of her nose (red jacket photo, for instance).

Whatever.

I still don't see why it matters that you think some of the pictures of Madeleine bear a resemblance to other close relatives (shock).

They all look like Madeleine at various stages of development. It's that simple.

If you want to make a mountain out of a molehill feel free to waste everyone's time - "they don't look like the same person" is standard fare on conspiracy forums - I'm going back a LONG way - swapped Papal doubles, McCartney... and a million others.   

This case doesn't need multiple layers of theories about McCann games and photoshopped pictures.

There is only one photo that matters.

So you are not interested in the discussion about that, Have you considered though that other people here might want do talk about the different Maddies? You know, it's simple, if you don't want to discuss something, you don't join the conversation.
MrsHyde
MrsHyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.15 20:21

kaz wrote:Do you people purposely try and misunderstand? Mrs Hyde is saying that the pictures shown as 'Maddie' are in fact sometimes photos of another similar looking child, '' thrown into the mix.'' . I don't think she's actually saying........................although you and Verdi choose to interpret it that way............................that there are several  'clones' of Madeleine all of whom were taken  to PDL and lived at one time or another  in Rothley. I've tried to be as polite as I can but no doubt will get the 'red card.' And I agree with her.
For the record kaz, I haven't so far commented on Mrs Hyde's interpretation of various photographs posted up on gerrymccannsblog - frankly I find it so exasperating it's best I keep a low profile.

Still, as you've dragged my name into the foray - I'm still interested and eager to learn what relevance you, or anyone else who finds the subject so fascinating, think this has on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann whilst holidaying in Portugal in April/May 2007.

As I said previously, what earthly reason could the McCanns have to pretend (or whatever word you prefer) another child/ren is their daughter Madeleine?  If I'm right in saying these images are taken from Kate McCann's autobiography 'madeleine', or maybe even press articles, what impact does it have on either the investigation or the McCanns standing - or more to the point the reputation of this forum?  If you, or anyone else,  can provide a rational response as to why you think this issue so important/relevant to the disappearance of MBM then I'm all ears - or eyes - but otherwise I really can't see the point of all this.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 11.10.15 20:41

IF, as has been stated above, some photos depict "other children", then who owns those other children ?  Surely  other parents are not sitting back allowing their daughters image to be used, or are they in on the cover up too ?  If they are trying to pass Amelie off as Madeleine, would no friend or neighbour or relative notice ?  Even Amelie herself ?

I don't believe the child with the straw is Madeleine, but I do believe that sometimes, just sometimes, there can be a simple explanation for things.  Perhaps Ethical Kidz used the image in error - a website administrator uploaded an incorrect photo and it has moved around the worldwide web uncorrected ever since.  It is possible, human error can and does occur.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 11.10.15 20:46

Verdi wrote:
kaz wrote:Do you people purposely try and misunderstand? Mrs Hyde is saying that the pictures shown as 'Maddie' are in fact sometimes photos of another similar looking child, '' thrown into the mix.'' . I don't think she's actually saying........................although you and Verdi choose to interpret it that way............................that there are several  'clones' of Madeleine all of whom were taken  to PDL and lived at one time or another  in Rothley. I've tried to be as polite as I can but no doubt will get the 'red card.' And I agree with her.
For the record kaz, I haven't so far commented on Mrs Hyde's interpretation of various photographs posted up on gerrymccannsblog - frankly I find it so exasperating it's best I keep a low profile.

Still, as you've dragged my name into the foray - I'm still interested and eager to learn what relevance you, or anyone else who finds the subject so fascinating, think this has on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann whilst holidaying in Portugal in April/May 2007.

As I said previously, what earthly reason could the McCanns have to pretend (or whatever word you prefer) another child/ren is their daughter Madeleine?  If I'm right in saying these images are taken from Kate McCann's autobiography 'madeleine', or maybe even press articles, what impact does it have on either the investigation or the McCanns standing - or more to the point the reputation of this forum?  If you, or anyone else,  can provide a rational response as to why you think this issue so important/relevant to the disappearance of MBM then I'm all ears - or eyes - but otherwise I really can't see the point of all this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]….as someone else has already pointed out on here tonight, but on a different thread…. "Please treat people with the level of courtesy you would want for yourself, united we stand! Unfortunately, no one has all the answers on this case.
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsHyde 11.10.15 20:53

sami wrote:IF, as has been stated above, some photos depict "other children", then who owns those other children ?  Surely  other parents are not sitting back allowing their daughters image to be used, or are they in on the cover up too ?  If they are trying to pass Amelie off as Madeleine, would no friend or neighbour or relative notice ?  Even Amelie herself ?

Amelie won't go to the media, right? Neither will the family, because, I think for that level of similarity, the other "Maddie" must be related to Madeleine. Now, I don't claim that using the pictures of the other child(ren) is a part of coverup of anything, but at this moment I cannot say for sure what might or might not be relevant to Maddie's missing. Therefore, when I find something weird I point it out, to be inspected and discussed. Because it MAY be relevant and important.
MrsHyde
MrsHyde

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 11.10.15 21:08

Post deleted. 

Posters, stay on topic and be polite in your exchanges.  Mod.
kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 11.10.15 21:25

Just to throw some perspective into this, there were discussions many moons ago on the original forums about the possibility of Madeleine having a sister as a result of the IVF. Multiple births are not uncommon with IVF - Sean and Amelie are a prime example -  and there was speculation that she may have been one of two children born to Kate, and that, for whatever reason, the other twin was adopted by someone else, possibly someone well known to the McCanns.

That, at least, would be one explanation for the possibility of a child who resembles Madeleine but who isn't Madeleine, who is present at McCann family gatherings, and whose identity would be kept secret, and for the cooperation of the child's parents.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.15 21:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's been discussed on this forum too.  Not sure where, though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.15 21:40

Post deleted.  Mod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.15 21:42

MrsHyde wrote:

Amelie won't go to the media, right? Neither will the family, because, I think for that level of similarity, the other "Maddie" must be related to Madeleine. Now, I don't claim that using the pictures of the other child(ren) is a part of coverup of anything, but at this moment I cannot say for sure what might or might not be relevant to Maddie's missing. Therefore, when I find something weird I point it out, to be inspected and discussed. Because it MAY be relevant and important.
Well you haven't pointed out anything weird.

The title of this thread is 'Photographs of Madeleine McCann's fateful holiday'.  Any posts diverging from this will be deleted.  Mod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsHyde 11.10.15 21:44

Post deleted.  Mod.
MrsHyde
MrsHyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.15 21:46

Post deleted.  Mod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsHyde 11.10.15 21:50

Post deleted.  Mod.
MrsHyde
MrsHyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.15 22:29

tinkier wrote:
Verdi wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]….as someone else has already pointed out on here tonight, but on a different thread…. "Please treat people with the level of courtesy you would want for yourself, united we stand! Unfortunately, no one has all the answers on this case.
I'm not asking anyone to provide answers about the case of MBM's disappearance, I'm simply asking for enlightenment as to what relevance past  photographs of Madeleine and/or other children, might have on MBM's disappearance whilst on holiday in PdL in 2007.

Far more important (therefore relevant) IMO is the scarcity of McCann family holiday photographs, why it was necessary for Gerry McCann to visit the UK in May 2007, returning with what has become widely known as 'the last photograph' - amongst other things like a spindoctor and why the McCanns gave the PJ what is clearly a younger image of their daughter, to use for the official 'missing' image ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Answers on a postcard!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.15 22:40

canada12 wrote:Just to throw some perspective into this, there were discussions many moons ago on the original forums about the possibility of Madeleine having a sister as a result of the IVF. Multiple births are not uncommon with IVF - Sean and Amelie are a prime example -  and there was speculation that she may have been one of two children born to Kate, and that, for whatever reason, the other twin was adopted by someone else, possibly someone well known to the McCanns.

That, at least, would be one explanation for the possibility of a child who resembles Madeleine but who isn't Madeleine, who is present at McCann family gatherings, and whose identity would be kept secret, and for the cooperation of the child's parents.
That is always a possibility (although I don't think it likely)  but why would the child's identity be kept secret?  Adoption is not shameful and certainly not a criminal or even moral offence.

More to the point, why would Kate McCann select photographs of a secret child to annexe her book?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 12.10.15 7:56

Comment deleted - Mod
kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 12.10.15 8:18

kaz wrote:Post deleted. 

Posters, stay on topic and be polite in your exchanges.  Mod.
Comment deleted - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 12.10.15 8:30

Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:  "All these photos are posted on Pamalam's site - sorry can't upload photos on here using my Mac."

Try a banana - usually does the trick..
woohooo
Comment deleted - Mod
kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.15 8:45

Verdi wrote:

More to the point, why would Kate McCann select photographs of a secret child to annexe her book?
She didn't.

The McCanns didn't live in a bubble before the disappearance and lots of people knew Madeleine, extended family, family friends, nursery.

This is just like 9/11 "hologram no planes" and "space beams" where people like to get other people running around for whatever purpose... fun, disinfo, smearing by association.

Anyone who has serious questions on forums these days get quickly surrounded by chaff, a lot of it deliberately aimed at making everyone look nuts by association.

Thankfully there are vigilant people here who know the score and know how to think critically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top