The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Portuguese Police Files – Real Crime or Dodgy Dossier? - Page 2 Mm11

The Portuguese Police Files – Real Crime or Dodgy Dossier? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Portuguese Police Files – Real Crime or Dodgy Dossier? - Page 2 Mm11

The Portuguese Police Files – Real Crime or Dodgy Dossier? - Page 2 Regist10

The Portuguese Police Files – Real Crime or Dodgy Dossier?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Portuguese Police Files – Real Crime or Dodgy Dossier? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Portuguese Police Files – Real Crime or Dodgy Dossier?

Post by plebgate 28.04.14 20:34

Who is going to interview them on BBC?   Bet it aint Paxman and Sian Williams has now left the BBC.  Does anyone remember when they last did a BBC sofa session?   I remember the Sian Williams interview but can't recall them doing a morning sofa session on that channel since.

Reminder of the Sian Williams interview

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (part 1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (part 2)
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

The Portuguese Police Files – Real Crime or Dodgy Dossier? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Portuguese Police Files – Real Crime or Dodgy Dossier?

Post by lj 28.04.14 23:58

So are they trying to to say now that the police files are fake?

You wish, because the saintly couple does not look well in those.

Neither do their friends.

The police files are the real ones, read every word and see what a club of psychopaths you support.

All my opinion of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBlueSky 29.04.14 16:28

In my second post of this thread, I wrote: “My certainty that one side is lying (the MCCANNS and the media) does not lead to a certainty that the other side is not, if indeed there are sides.”

In my third post of this thread, I wrote: “Questioning the veracity of the police files does not make me side with the MCCANNS, or anyone. I have already written that I am certain they are lying.”

I think I have been respectful and have expressed my position to the best of my ability and yet accusations of working for a “side” persist.

Isn’t this the equivalent of my saying, “I wonder if this vegetable I am eating is organic or genetically modified” and then being jumped upon for being a “meat lover”, probably working for Bernard Matthews?

I guess asking for confirmation of where the vegetables come from is off-limits... but chomping them down, unsure of their nutritional value, is fine.

But wait a second. Don’t meat and vegetables go well together? They make the meal more palatable and easier to swallow.
MissBlueSky

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.14 17:57

@ MissBlueSkys

It is publicly known, that the PJ, when the case was archived [not closed], distributed the major part of their case-files on CD to journalists and other interested parties. You have been able to see these original documents in PDF on various sites. They comprise of 10s of 1,000s of pages. Could you really imagine "someone" to falsify all or an important part of these, if we take into consideration the speed at which they were published on the www? The only thing I doubt so far occasionally are details in the Portuguese>English translations. And even those are minor.

ETA indeed meat and vegetables marry better than meat and patatoes, but I have to admit that I fail to see the point ...  winkwink 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.04.14 18:19

Châtelaine wrote:@ MissBlueSkys

It is publicly known, that the PJ, when the case was archived [not closed], distributed the major part of their case-files on CD to journalists and other interested parties. You have been able to see these original documents in PDF on various sites. They comprise of 10s of 1,000s of pages. Could you really imagine "someone" to falsify all or an important part of these, if we take into consideration the speed at which they were published on the www? The only thing I doubt so far occasionally are details in the Portuguese>English translations. And even those are minor.

ETA indeed meat and vegetables marry better than meat and patatoes, but I have to admit that I fail to see the point ...  winkwink 

As this is developing into a cookery topic, what about this ommelette recipe you promised to give me?

I'm quite happy to come back to the presumed topic oncethe psychics have been dismissed as well. A true tabula rasa to start again.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.04.14 18:28

tigger wrote:

As this is developing into a cookery topic, what about this ommelette recipe you promised to give me?

I'm quite happy to come back to the presumed topic oncethe psychics have been dismissed as well. A true tabula rasa to start again.
Chips, Tigger. That completely escaped me! You have been very patient. I'll throw in another one with veggies and PM you. Or do you want me to start a "favourite recipes" thread?  roses 

Anyway. Let me be honest: I do get "nerved", when people start doubting the most essential and irrefutable parts of this case ... the PJ Files
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top