The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"The search for Madeleine McCann, or any child, should be above politics" - Page 2 Mm11

"The search for Madeleine McCann, or any child, should be above politics" - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"The search for Madeleine McCann, or any child, should be above politics" - Page 2 Mm11

"The search for Madeleine McCann, or any child, should be above politics" - Page 2 Regist10

"The search for Madeleine McCann, or any child, should be above politics"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"The search for Madeleine McCann, or any child, should be above politics" - Page 2 Empty Re: "The search for Madeleine McCann, or any child, should be above politics"

Post by coati mundi 22.03.14 20:18

I have to to come out as Irish here (as remarks from Irish people have been requested). I don't live over there, so I don't know about this g*bsh*te, but I do know that he is, as a fellow Irishman once memorably said about somone, "Dancing to the music of bollo*ology). Fill in the asterixes to taste.
coati mundi

Activity : 237

Back to top Go down

"The search for Madeleine McCann, or any child, should be above politics" - Page 2 Empty Re: "The search for Madeleine McCann, or any child, should be above politics"

Post by ultimaThule 22.03.14 23:43

kimHager wrote:Perfect timing for an article like that.... Sounds like TM are getting desperate to get more sympathy or fund money I spose they go hand in hand.... I'm curious as to why he would bring up that vacation anyway as I didn't think it was connected in any way to the vacation in Portugal but it is strange when you think about it, why all the vacations in such a short time and why would the police there be in on the investigation unless there is a connection that isn't being brought out in the open. Would take money to go on holiday after holiday it just leaves me with too many questions...
On the very same Easter weekend that Dr & Mrs McCann, who was making her first visit to the land of her spouse's forefathers, their 3 year old daughter and their 2 year old twins were in Donegal, where Madeleine memorably insisted on plunging into the icy cold waters off the north west coast of Ireland without her waterwings, a bar owner in the Algarve is prepared to swear that he saw them on a Portuguese beach.

However, given that the McCanns were in the company of 27 or 49 of their relatives, it would seem unlikely they were anywhere near Burgau in Portugal at Easter 2007, wouldn't it?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 24.03.14 2:09

ultimaThule so who is telling the truth... To be honest with The Mcscams involved I do not believe in the stories they come up with. It does seem unlikely they would go from one holiday to another but if they were in Burgau...they needed the Donegal holiday as a cover up for it. I didn't know about the bartender who saw them on the beach but people can't be two places at once and it would be hard to forget them.... ultimaThule do you think the bartender is correct in this? Now im not sure what to think but more questions :-\

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top