The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 14 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 14 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 14 Regist10

Mikaeel Kular

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 14 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by marconi 18.01.14 11:13

Hopespringseternal wrote:I've just watched the BBC footage of the statement from the ACC again. The poor man is quite obviously emotional about the result and the very audible gasps from the assembled when he said a body had been found, then again when he said they had detained someone, show that everyone had believed a good outcome was possible. Perhaps it is the fact that so many 'good people' had turned out to help gave hope that there wasn't a 'bad' person involved.

I watched that too. He is very emotional. What a profession.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 18.01.14 11:19

aiyoyo wrote:
ChippyM wrote:Very sad news. The search for this boy did remind me of the Stuart Hazell/ Tia Sharp case. All those people and sniffer dogs looking outside for a living child when in reality a body was concealed somewhere. I didn't want to suspect the mother but her story didn't add up and she was last to see him and not a shred of CCTV, just like Hazell's odd story.

There are alot of logical people on this forum who look at the facts first. It reinforces for me that people who don't suspect the parents in other certain cases are in a state of denial and cognitive dissonance. They will accept any theory but the most plausible one, that some parents do harm their children.

The last person to have seen the child or the person who raised the alarm MUST be investigated, especially if it quickly becomes apparent that the story does not add up.  

It just astounds me in the McCann case that they were questioned, Kate refused to answer, nothing more happened. I hope there is some juicy stuff in the files that weren't released that SY can get stuck into. Will they ever question them again?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 18.01.14 11:21

part of the woodland to the rear of the bungalow is sealed off and there are many police .......so 2 potential crime scenes, his home and this property and surrounding area.

so sad.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 18.01.14 11:23

aiyoyo wrote:
Upsy Daisy wrote:Sky news says the body will be examined by forensics in situ in the back garden. It is possible then that he was left there without grandma's knowledge and believe she is not currently there.

I'm confused.  Wasn't he  found in his Aunt's empty bungalow ?
The Mum was seen driving up there alone last week.
It is possible he was left in the empty property, and her family members knew nothing about it.

It's Mikaeel's mother's aunts house. Aiyoyo, his grandmother's sister's house.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 18.01.14 11:28

suzyjohnson wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Upsy Daisy wrote:Sky news says the body will be examined by forensics in situ in the back garden. It is possible then that he was left there without grandma's knowledge and believe she is not currently there.

I'm confused.  Wasn't he  found in his Aunt's empty bungalow ?
The Mum was seen driving up there alone last week.
It is possible he was left in the empty property, and her family members knew nothing about it.

It's Mikaeel's mother's aunts house. Aiyoyo, his grandmother's sister's house.

Oh, I read that it was Rosdeep's sister Pandeep's house?
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 18.01.14 11:30

Daily Mail Online have published some background info on the mother. Sounds chaotic, but wholly inappropriate to publish at this time. Her other children and family members are going to have quite enough to deal with from now on, and it could be prejudicial to finding an unbiased future jury. Rather foolish all round.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.01.14 11:33

http://news.sky.com/story/1197026/mikaeels-mum-detained-as-body-found

Sofie: this report does say the property belongs to Rosdeep's sister.

Inevitably some reports will conflict at first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopespringseternal 18.01.14 11:35

Smokeandmirrors wrote:Daily Mail Online have published some background info on the mother. Sounds chaotic, but wholly inappropriate to publish at this time. Her other children and family members are going to have quite enough to deal with from now on, and it could be prejudicial to finding an unbiased future jury. Rather foolish all round.

And since when have the papers thought to consider the effect of their publish and be damned attitude? Quite agree with you but who will rein them in in time to limit any damage?
Hopespringseternal
Hopespringseternal

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 18.01.14 11:37

Tony Bennett wrote:The JATYK forum has been relentlessly attacking members of this forum for the past two days in relation to missing Mikaeel, in a thread about ‘numpties’. Not surprisingly, this morning they have fallen silent, no doubt with embarrassment, as the suspicions aired here have proved, sadly, all too correct. Here are some samples of their idiocy:

+++++++++++++++++ 

Nigel Nessling:  A perfect description of the whole sickening lot of them, entertaining themselves by stalking the child's family, making up crap, thinking they're entitled to know what's in '911' calls, speculating and generally behaving like, well, pitchforkers. All over again.

OTHERS

1 You know, why waste your time with proper professionals when there are loads of crackpot ignorant busybodies they could be using, for free?

2 It shows how warped her thinking is that she thinks there's something odd about a three year old with a bad cold staying at home in January, in Scotland - to anyone normal, that would be GOOD.

3 They'd all be well advised to STFU and stop showing themselves up; they haven't a clue what they're talking about - not that that has ever stopped them.

4 They all want to be experts, Bonny. What a joke and it's not even April 1st.

5 she's just another armchair defective

6 She doesn't even know that Scottish schools broke up before Christmas and didn't go back till the 6th.

7 Even worse, she doesn't even know that Mikaeel is at NURSERY, not school, and NURSERY is not compulsory. There's nothing particularly odd about a three year old staying home from NURSERY with a bad cold, especially at this time of year.

8 Ignorant, pitchforking attention-seekers

9 gross ignorance from the pitchforkers

10 They are all really showing themselves in their true colours now, Lily. They seem to have some kind of mental illness - this goes well beyond taking an interest, and hoping the little boy will be found safe and well.

11 They're revelling in this, playing armchair defective all over again and enjoying speculating. It's a most unpleasant sight.

Finally, yesterday I posted this:

Judging by the latest leaks, about Mikaeel 'not being at nursery all week', I am wondering if this is a possible scenario:
1. Parents cry 'abduction'
2. Boy said to be missing from bed sometime after 9pm in the evening
3. Cock-and-bull stories about 'first time he had slept in his own room', '3-yr-old perfectly capable of getting dressed and walking out on his own' etc etc
4. Conflicting claims about when the boy was first noticed missing
5. No evidence whatseover of abduction
6. Boy actually 'disappeared' several days ago
7. Mother and maybe at least one other planned an abduction hoax
8. 'Look over here, don't look over there' - typical magician's trick scenario

This drew the response from a JATYK member:

Just who the hell do they think they are?

What is the JATYK forum? I'm sure I've seen it in the past, but I can't find it now?
sofieellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 18.01.14 11:40

Only just found this thread this morning, being born and bread in Edinburgh I've followed this from the beginning and watched live the heartbreaking news, I was planning on heading down this morning to help with the search even though I was fairly sure there was something else. So very sad, this follows on from a father taking his wife's and two year old boys life in Bonnyrigg just a few weeks ago. Our city has gone mad.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.01.14 11:41

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk

Have some disinfectant ready for when you leave, Sofie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 18.01.14 11:43

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1197026/mikaeels-mum-detained-as-body-found

Sofie: this report does say the property belongs to Rosdeep's sister.

Inevitably some reports will conflict at first.

Thanks. Yes, there is bound to be confusion, I suppose. Whoever the house belongs to, it must be agony for them.
sofieellis

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.01.14 11:46

How did we know ?

Last person to report seeing him alive -
Close family  -
Exact times for bed -
Exact time for discovery of loss -
Extremely detailed descriptions of clothing -
Confusion about whether he could open the door - too heavy -
Or whether as an active 3-4 yr old he could easily have done it -
Not seen by anyone else on the day in question-
irrelevant detail about the child's personality -
and so on and predictably on.

And yes the so called "Searches" by the public were clearly designed to take them as far away for the area as the Police could manage to get them.
Shoulder to shoulder in two ranks along the beach, and the dunes, walking along, chatting to cameras.  No fingertip search - because there was no point in any of it.
We have seen that before - indeed I one had to do it on a smaller scale.
You cannot tell the public to go home, so yo have to get them out of the area to stop them messing up your scene whilst the trained professionals do the proper search.
And their search was a thorough one, not for the child, but for evidence,

And predictably they are now garrotting teddy bears on lampposts.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.01.14 11:47

sofieellis wrote:
Thanks. Yes, there is bound to be confusion, I suppose. Whoever the house belongs to, it must be agony for them.
I think you may find they are interviewed under caution as potential accomplices !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 18.01.14 11:47

Rest in peace little one.   This is so very, very sad.   roses 

I thought it was odd that the picture of the mum released yesterday showed her in a sparkly top/dress.   I  wonder who gave the papers that photo.  Was it someone who suspected all was not as it seemed?

I think if it had come from the mother, a family photo with her children smiling might have been released.

I definitely think that photo was given for a reason and would be interersted to know who gave it to the press.

RIP Mikaeel.  roses

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy 18.01.14 11:47

Hong kong phooey - was very disturbed by that other story in bonyrigg too. Absolutely shocking. The world is a sad and sick place at times. My little four year old still running round the house saying Mummy we have to help find Mikaeel Kular. Bless her, tried to explain.

Activity : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 18.01.14 11:49

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk

Just peeked into the sewer there, and unsurprisingly the diseased rats fell silent on their thread slagging off people here, when the sad news broke about the body being discovered. 

They clearly could not think of a way to come back from their gibbering nonsense. They have absolutely no idea how damaging they are to the McCanns reputation. This small band of subnormal individuals on JATYK and Twitter do NOTHING for the McCanns other than bring further shame on them. Birds of a feather etc. Like attracts like, by association they further damage the already battered reputation of the McCanns.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.01.14 11:53

Gerard Tubb @TubbSky
#MikaeelKular Scottish law update from @skymartinbrunt : Max detention period usually 12hrs, after that police must release, charge or arrest
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.01.14 11:53

Gerard Tubb @TubbSky
From @skymartinbrunt : Unlike English law, in Scotland an arrest starts the charging process and no further questioning is permitted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 18.01.14 11:54

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk

Thank you. I promise to decontaminate myself before I come back in here  big grin
sofieellis

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 18.01.14 11:57

plebgate wrote:Rest in peace little one.   This is so very, very sad.   roses 

I thought it was odd that the picture of the mum released yesterday showed her in a sparkly top/dress.   I  wonder who gave the papers that photo.  Was it someone who suspected all was not as it seemed?

I think if it had come from the mother, a family photo with her children smiling might have been released.

I definitely think that photo was given for a reason and would be interersted to know who gave it to the press.

RIP Mikaeel.  roses

It was probably on facebook available to anyone. The Dm were describing the mother as a 'dance music fan' aswell.  I think they focussed on the fact that she was a single mother with 5 kids pretty quickly and we all know how these papers get excited when they can include a photo of a scantilly clad female in any story.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.01.14 12:17

I'm waiting, with bated breath, for a statement from the Right Honourable Labour MP for Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath, Gordon Brown, to totally distance the small man's demise, and state how totally incomparable this family case is to another family case he will not have a disparaging word said against.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 18.01.14 12:23

This is very sad news indeed.
It raises some interesting comparisons with other cases. Many, if not all cases of this kind show that when a small child goes missing, particularly from inside a house/building, family members are involved. Statistically it doesn't happen any other way.
Children that have gone missing outside where the parents are not thought to be involved include Ben Needham, and Jamie Bulger. Obviously the latter was sadly found but he did actually, effectively disappear from under his mother's nose.
Once the scenario moves inside a house, the parents/family members are the last to see the victim alive and there is no evidence of any kind of break in, there is nowhere else to look but the parents.
The tragic outcome in this case is that a body has been found, and that makes all the difference. Without a body, the police could not arrest Mikaeel's mother, however crazy her explanation might be, because there just isn't the evidence. No cctv, no witnesses, no body. It was the same for the Portuguese police. No body, no cctv and no witnesses to where the body went. Of course it is incredibly frustrating that there is even dna evidence that Maddie died in the flat and that the parents disposed of the corpse, but if you arrest them, what do you charge them with and which one do you charge? I understand why the PJ did not charge them, because they were hopeful that a body would turn up.
In my opinion that is the only way there will be any justice for Maddie, is if that happens. Or one of the t9 is prepared to break ranks and explain everything.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopespringseternal 18.01.14 12:25

I am afeared to go anywhere near the JATYK site so could some decent soul tell me what the initials actually stand for?
Hopespringseternal
Hopespringseternal

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.01.14 12:28

Nothing horrible unlike the actual contents of the site.

Just A Thought You Know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top