The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Perambulation Mm11

Perambulation Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Perambulation Mm11

Perambulation Regist10

Perambulation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Perambulation Empty Perambulation

Post by Nightfly 28.02.14 10:00

Always trying to look for the means of removal and the sleight of hand that drew our attention away from the obvious. Reinforce an idea and make sure you keep repeating it and then debate and argue whilst everyone ignores whats in front of their eyes. I have always maintained a vehicle was used because I cant imagine anyone would attempt to carry/run away with a child over their shoulder. A car is the most obvious but it seems that sometimes answers were given before the questions were asked!
I keep wandering about something that has kept troubling me:

The pram? (double pram that was borrowed)
Who was in it and where was it pushed to?
Who got near enough to see? (A wave from the beach doesnt count except for reinforcement).
Nightfly

Activity : 26

Back to top Go down

Perambulation Empty Re: Perambulation

Post by russiandoll 28.02.14 10:05

and maybe concentrate not on the people signing children into crèche, but people flying under the radar who were elsewhere, dealing with a child who was not at crèche  ?

re the double buggy....we first saw it on 28th according to CW...with them when they arrived, unlike the borrowed one some days later to go to the beach.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 02.03.14 8:01

Yes wasn't their two buggies what happened to the first one?

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 02.03.14 8:04

Maybe my brain is scrambled ugh I thought they had to borrow or later in the week but didn't think more of it till I saw the pics with the twins and the other Lil girl in it..

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.03.14 13:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wonder if this buggy was checked by Eddie?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 02.03.14 13:58

Reading from the bewk that must be believed p48

‘As we were only going to be away for a week, we’d decided not to bring S & A’s double buggy with us,’

P57. Tuesday 1st May – Trip to beach

‘We borrowed a double buggy from MW to make the walk easier for S & A’

This is then followed by:

‘The weather wasn’t great: in fact on the beach it started to rain. A bit of rain is not something that bothers a Scotsman like Gerry, but S & A didn’t like the feel of the wet sand and insisted, in the way two year olds do, on being carried.’

Not so easy that, three little ones & a double buggy trying to get across wet (or dry) sand, with two of them demanding to be carried.

Anyway, it was CW that introduced the buggy at the start of the holiday.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 02.03.14 19:33

admin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wonder if this buggy was checked by Eddie?

Maybe the buggy they took with them was 'contaminated' very early on in the holiday and was disposed of, leading them to borrow buggies from MW?

I don't believe for one moment that they didn't take a buggy/buggies with three children under four. How on earth would they have managed at the airport etc?
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 02.03.14 20:22

It should be an easy thing for the police to check - just go back to the checkin at the airport and pull up their passenger flight details and see how much luggage was checked through. Did they check a buggy? They'd be able to tell by the weight. Did they carry it on? Carry-on baggage is noted also. A baggage tag is generated for every piece of luggage. If it's a computerized baggage tag and coded, there are details. I can't imagine in this day and age of security concerns that anything is ever deleted anymore.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.03.14 20:31

canada12 wrote:It should be an easy thing for the police to check - just go back to the checkin at the airport and pull up their passenger flight details and see how much luggage was checked through. Did they check a buggy? They'd be able to tell by the weight. Did they carry it on? Carry-on baggage is noted also. A baggage tag is generated for every piece of luggage. If it's a computerized baggage tag and coded, there are details. I can't imagine in this day and age of security concerns that anything is ever deleted anymore.
I seem to remember the barcoded luggage receipts were stuck to the passports photographed in Apt. 5A.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 02.03.14 20:53

My experience of flying is that they allow you to take the buggy to the steps of the plane.  If you remember the bus video, one of the group had a child in a buggy on the bus, Fiona I think.  The McCanns did not have one on the bus, not set up at any rate.

The most useful purpose of not checking the buggy on as luggage is it helps you "contain" the children in the airport.  Three kids under three and two adults is hard work when they want to wander everywhere at an airport.  Neither is it logical in larger airports with long walking distances.

Whether or not the airline would allow that big three wheeler to be brought to the steps is doubtful, IMO.  The light strollers are acceptable though.

They usually tag the buggy itself but no additional tag is given if you take it to the plane.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.03.14 10:20

sami wrote:My experience of flying is that they allow you to take the buggy to the steps of the plane.  If you remember the bus video, one of the group had a child in a buggy on the bus, Fiona I think.  The McCanns did not have one on the bus, not set up at any rate.

The most useful purpose of not checking the buggy on as luggage is it helps you "contain" the children in the airport.  Three kids under three and two adults is hard work when they want to wander everywhere at an airport.  Neither is it logical in larger airports with long walking distances.

Whether or not the airline would allow that big three wheeler to be brought to the steps is doubtful, IMO.  The light strollers are acceptable though.

They usually tag the buggy itself but no additional tag is given if you take it to the plane.
That is a very good point Sami re the children at the airport and the walking distances. I fly regularly into and out of East Midlands Airport, the one the McCanns used for the holiday, and when the boarding gate information goes up there is always a dash to the gate and the distance can be a good 5 to 10 minute walk at fast pace, so how did they manage that with 3 small children beats me. Also once into the departure lounge you have not got the use of a trolley so any hand luggage also has to be either carried or wheeled. So hand luggage, and three small children without a buggy does not ring true for me.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum