The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The year 2006 - Page 2 Mm11

The year 2006 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The year 2006 - Page 2 Mm11

The year 2006 - Page 2 Regist10

The year 2006

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The year 2006 - Page 2 Empty Re: The year 2006

Post by Guest 16.04.14 21:57

I think the toast comment tells us a lot. This thread is about 2006, not the response to Christobel's thread in it's entirety, so I've put my toast thoughts on the other thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.04.14 22:16

Dee Coy wrote:I think the toast comment tells us a lot. This thread is about 2006, not the response to Christobel's thread in it's entirety,  so I've put my toast thoughts on the other thread.

Thank you Dee Coy that is quite right, so please  ontopic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The year 2006 - Page 2 Empty The Year 2006

Post by XTC 17.04.14 23:05

tigger

Yes for me the most fascinating fact in your 2006 coincidences is that the IFLG was only 6 weeks old on May the3rd 2007.

The majority of the charities/quango's ( or whatever they are called these days) have made a great deal of capital - in cash terms or
kudos by becoming involved with the investigation of this particular missing child. It is ironic that Mr Amaral is/has been accused of
benefiting from his book by the media as they have fared very well themselves in terms of sales as have the various other parties over
the last 7 years.

Anyway back to IFLG. 

It has been said that the IFLG were instrumental in setting up the WOC submission to The Family Divsion Court which always struck me as
curious. The IFLG solely deal in the abduction of children whose relatives are known. As far as I know and from what we are told a stranger
removed Madeleine from 5a not a relative so where does the IFLG and the Family Division play any part in the investigation?

Also I've never heard of a missing child ( wherabouts and status unknown) being represented by any Court - to me it is unprecedented and
evidence gathering and appeals usually are made by the investigating force. This is further complicated currently by the
Portuguese Civil Case being suspended whilst the Judge decides whether to accept Madeleine as one of the libelled party. I have read that
in British Law that you cannot libel or slander a person who is no longer alive. Therefore if Portuguese Law is the same then in order to libel an individual  you may have to prove that the person is still alive. Being as the current team of the PJ are looking for a possible murderer
this adds a further impedement to the Civil Case. Obviously this is only an opinion and perhaps the Case has stalled for other reasons?

Some leagle eagles from Portugal might ask Lady Justice Hogg what her legal position is, as her Court and herself represent Madeleine's interests. Bearing in mind of course the current PJ investigation.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.04.14 9:58

Thanks, great insight XTC. I'm no legal expert and it seems the WoC issue is as sensitive as the car hire and the photographs. 

Meanwhile, adding this to the 2006 saga:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Issued on Sept 2nd 2004
Expires Sept 2nd 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I believe this is a stamp from Miami Airport - on the 19th of January 2006. This has been discussed on the car topic by people who do know the various airport stamps.

Could have been a medical conference, but it's a contact with the US.  Gerry visited a friend of his, whom he doesn't name, in Washington during his July trip in 2007.
It's not a big stretch of the imagination to wonder if he also met this friend on this occasion or indeed flew to Washington.

They were about to move into the Rothley house, I believe the contracts were being exchanged around the date that he was in Miami. So it's a curious time to take a trip.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.04.14 17:41

Cristobell's mysterious poster wrote:Kate tells us that she became Kate McCann on that holiday, not the usual Kate Healy, but that's not true.Whilst living at the Mews house in Queniborough between 2002 to 2006 Kate is registered as Kate Healy, even though she allegedly married the McCann chap in 1998.Once the couple and their two children move into the Rothley house in January 2006, Kate quickly becomes Kate McCann.On the 28, April 2006, Mr and Mrs McCann (not Healy) apply for planning permission to extend a building at the side of their house, this is the pivotal time when the name clearly changes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, the poster on Christobell's blog claims Kate only became McCann in April/May 2006. S/he's right. Kate remained as Healy officially within her personal life as well as professionally as Dr Healy. Her passport shows us she remained Kate Healy certainly up to the time of the disappearance - those photocopies are dated August 2008 on the McCannpjfiles, so, in fact at least a year after the poster claimed Kate adopted the McCann name.

I'll put this on the Comment Left thread as well, as it is relevant to both subjects.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.04.14 18:37

Adding this here, although they left Portugal in 2005 for Ontario presumably, (surely family with iirc two children must be a little inconvenient to be posted for short periods) .

So in the summer of 2005 in the Algarve, the same parish as in 2007.
Not beyond the bounds of possibilities that they were informed about their next move in 2006?

Doug D wrote:
Interesting ‘spot’ posted by someone in comments on Textusa’s ‘Speed’ thread today:

June 23rd 2005

‘ST VINCENT’S LOCUM ASSISTANT CHAPLAIN, FATHER HAYNES HUBBARD, HIS WIFE SUSAN and children Gabriel and Sebastian, put their full energy into the day. Although occupying only a brief tenure, FATHER HAYNES, whose parish is in Ontario near Niagara Falls, inspired HIS LUZ CONGREGATION and was clearly a hit among visitors to the fair. He has now left for pastures new and we wish him and his family well’.

So he was returning to PdL in 2007.

Unquote

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 28.04.14 6:55

Could Madeleine have died in PDL in 2006? Or at Easter,2007?
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.06.14 8:19

Just posting this link here as the rev. Hubbard was  in PdL in 2005 as a locum and above link gives further details, also on his return. A tenure of only two years in Canada, followed by a much longer tenure in PdL and then once again back to Canada seems a little strange as well as expensive to me.

This topic is only for pre-2007 events, at least I'm trying to keep it that way.   pray2

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia 05.06.14 8:23

Ditto. He was known to some as Haynes Baby because he was so right on man and hip, hip, hip!!!!

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.06.14 9:21

'He was known to some as Haynes Baby because he was so right on man and hip, hip, hip!!!!'

Thank you Praia.

You couldn't make some of this up if you tried. The case that keeps on giving.

Haynes Baby & Hotlips. A friendship made in heaven!
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soapy 05.06.14 9:54

Tigger helpfully (see this thread, post No. 1) and very interestingly wrote:

‘2005 – Amanda Hart – one of the physics contacted by a member of the McCann family.

The name of Amanda Harts company  she set up in April 28th 2007 is called ..AMBER CONNECTIONS

Amanda Hart did have the name Amber Connections prior to 2007 .... - prior to May 2007 it had just been a 'spiritual development' service: it was only in April 2007 that it became a fully fledged 'missing persons', 'psychic detective' enterprise.’

It’s a little unclear in the above (i.e. date of establishment of: Amber Connections, the spiritual development Co. and the fully fledged missing persons psychic detective enterprise, but...

Amanda Hart had connections to the McCann’s dating to 2005.

Amanda Hart, who had a spiritual development company, changed it to a missing persons enterprise in April 2007, hours, days or weeks prior to the reported (or alleged by many, if pre 3rd May or even holiday death is true) missing MBM?

Some immediate options:

Amanda Hart is a remarkable medium and should be used by police forces across the world due to the unbelievable accuracy of dates and links here. [chance as in, meeting someone many months before a major event and that major event happening to this person and a linked website set up just at/prior to the event happening.] What are the chances if a natural explanation? P.S. I personally hold NO weight to any psychic claims by anyone, but that’s just me.

Amanda Hart/the McCanns knew something on or by 28th April 2007 connected to missing people and by coincidence, a missing person is the daughter of a McCann, who Amanda had met before and had a missing child just after a Co. of this nature is set up.

Amanda Hart is genuine or not and all this is just coincidence.

I may have this wrong, but if anyone can elaborate/correct, that would be great.
1soapy

Activity : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.06.14 13:34

Backbenches[edit]
On election night in 2005, he announced he would be leaving the Cabinet for a second time, although rumours persisted that he would challenge Brown for the succession. On 10 April 2006, The Sun newspaper reported that Alan Milburn was still unsure whether to enter the leadership election when Tony Blair left office, which eventually occurred on 27 June the following year, with Brown subsequently assuming the prime ministerial role unopposed. On 8 September 2006, after Tony Blair had announced his intention to step down within a year, Charles Clarke suggested Milburn as leader in place of Gordon Brown. On 28 February 2007, he and Charles Clarke launched The 2020 Vision, a website intended to promote policy debate in the Labour Party. He was the honorary president of the political organisation Progress, which was founded by Derek Draper. In 2007 Alan Milburn worked as an advisor to Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd[9] and again in 2010 acted as an advisor to the election campaign of Julia Gillard.[10] Between January and July 2009, Alan Milburn chaired a governmental commission on social mobility, the Panel on Fair Access to the Professions.[11] The Panel reported in July 2009 with recommendations to improve social mobility by acting at every life stage - including through schools, universities, internship practices and recruitment processes.
Alan Milburn now also holds a place on the board of PepsiCo as an advisor.[12]

Unquote

Elsewhere was posted he resigned  on 22nd June 2007 from the cabinet. What I find most interesting is that he was considered for the leadership.

As he was the bright spark who introduced the PFI  did he have any more similar bright ideas?
Iirc there was also a PFI expert on holiday in PdL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.06.14 16:22

He must have had some brilliant ideas, as his private company declared a one million profit for last year ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 11.06.14 17:01

There are some very disturbing accusations on the net.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum