The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 12 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 12 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 12 Regist10

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Mirage 16.03.14 19:23

In her recent report to Parliament, Theresa May promised that the charge of "misconduct in public office" was going to be replaced by the greater charge of "corruption". And not before time where the MET is concerned. If that does not stop anyone who might be involved in perverting the course of justice in their tracks, I don't know what would.

If anyone should be failing to execute their duties in this investigation in a right and proper manner there will be no hiding place. The evidence, the mismatching statements are all out in the public domain courtesy of the PJ . The scrutiny will be unforgiving.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 12 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by j.rob 16.03.14 19:36

HelenMeg wrote:
canada12 wrote:Let's imagine for a moment that all or some of the T7 have sung like canaries. If they weren't there at the time of Madeleine's death, then all the info they could supply SY and PJ would be after the fact. They would have knowledge that Madeleine WAS dead, but not how she died, unless that info had been told to them by Kate and / or Gerry. So that could put the brakes on the libel trial in Portugal - it would come screeching to a halt if the T7 had already told the police that they knew Madeleine was dead, and therefore Kate and Gerry also knew she was dead, and therefore the libel trial was a farce.

So that takes care of the libel trial. And the fund - so the fund would be fraudulent. It doesn't provide enough information about Madeleine's death to arrest Kate and Gerry for her death. All the info the Tapas 7 would be able to provide would be that she WAS dead, not the details. It may be that SY and PJ are now investigating the How and the Why, so that they can try and determine what kind of further charges can be laid if people are arrested.

All IMO.
Hi Canada

I often imagine that someone out of the TAPAS 7 will bail out and go to the Police before the Police go to them.  Once that happens, or if that happens, things would go very quiet for a while, as you describe.
This is a good point. As the tapas 7 must have seen the wheels falling off the McCann wagon for some time, and maybe as they themselves(or at least some of them) realized the extent to which they had been used, it may well be that some pre-emptive action has taken place.

Who wants to wait for a knock on the door, especially when it appears that (at least some) of the McCann's friends went well beyond the call of duty in covering up for the McCanns.

And would this also possibly go some way towards ameliorating the situation that the friends might find themselves in, if it comes to light that they aided and abetted the McCAnns in covering up an accident/iatrogenic illness/death? 

While there is a massive culture of doctors sticking up for each other in the event of mistakes etc (presumably under a kind of 'there but for the grace of God' mentality) some of the friends may now consider they took a step too far. There is also a culture in medicine, imo, (and indeed many other fields) whereby if something goes wrong, there is a tendency for those at the top of the food chain (consultants etc) to scapegoat those lower down (nurses are quite useful in this respect). 

It is astonishing that the group were prepared to stick to a very dodgy and inconsistent version of events that they must have known was ludicrous - or at least in the cold light of day they must have realized that. Which makes me suspect that the McCanns made sure that the friends were implicated in some way, so they would feel a burden of responsibility towards covering up what happened, imo.

Getting other people to do at least some of your dirty work, so you can then implicate them in some way, or at least hide your culpability behind others, would be pretty much par for the course for certain individuals, imo.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 16.03.14 20:58

As far as SY are concerned (IMO) - the best scenario is for one of the TAPAS 7 to come forward. Therefore SY would try and push for this to happen. They probably have been pushing for this to happen
in ways that we are not aware of.  Remember on Crimewatch, when DCI Redwood caused the Mc Canns to squirm in horror. I think this was planned and they will have watched back the
video footage.  I really hope that 1 or more members of the tapas 7 have begun to talk. It will make life a lot less complicated for everybody involved. Well, apart from a couple of people.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.14 21:15

I'm reminded over and over again of a Dutch Investigative Crime Reporter, who said after the Dutch version of Crime Watch: "This is a fishing exercise. NSY wants to know, who's calling who, when they drop the "bomb" ..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 16.03.14 21:31

As we saw in this picture . . .
Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 12 <a href=Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 12 Efit_j10" />

Captions are not needed,
But our caption might be
"If you can just turn your head head a little to the left Dr McCann . . .  Thank you, that is a perfect match "
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.14 21:34

PeterMac wrote:As we saw in this picture . . .
Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 12 <a href=Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 12 Efit_j10" />

Captions are not needed for the McCanns.

Was the e-fit placed there deliberately?

A potent image.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.03.14 21:57

A picture tells a thousand words ... I like old sayings  winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 16.03.14 22:06

Captions are not needed,
But our caption might be
"If you can just turn your head head a little to the left Dr McCann . . .  Thank you, that is a perfect match "
And if you'll just slip into these beige colour trousers with buttons down the sides... thank you, I can see they suit you, sir, and they're a perfect fit.... which were found in dumpster in Luz some 7 years ago, you can consider yourself under arrest.  

And now, if you can just put your hands out in front of you and place them together ...clunking sound of handcuffs... thank you, Dr McCrippen, come this way... there's a car waiting...  oh, and this is WPC Dontmess who will take care of your ladywife... 

I can barely contain myself until a variation of the above scenario happens - which it inevitably will in the not too distant future.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 16.03.14 22:14

ultimaThule wrote:

Captions are not needed,
But our caption might be
And if you'll just slip into these beige colour trousers with buttons down the sides... thank you, I can see they suit you, sir, and they're a perfect fit.... which were found in dumpster in Luz some 7 years ago, you can consider yourself under arrest.  

And now, if you can just put your hands out in front of you and place them together ...clunking sound of handcuffs... thank you, Dr McCrippen, come this way... there's a car waiting...  oh, and this is WPC Dontmess who will take care of your ladywife... 

I can barely contain myself until a variation of the above scenario happens - which it inevitably will in the not too distant future.

I hope so UT. I really do. Justice is screaming out to be done. I would dearly like the MET to restore my faith in them, believe it or not, because at the moment that faith has fallen through the floor.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 16.03.14 22:46

Captions are not needed,
But our caption might be
 big grin Indeed..... usually the rats are first off a sinking ship, but it appears that in this case, they might be some of the last.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 16.03.14 23:20

Mirage wrote:I hope so UT. I really do. Justice is screaming out to be done. I would dearly like the MET to restore my faith in them, believe it or not, because at the moment that faith has fallen through the floor.
My faith has waxed, waned, and has been in danger of slipping through the floorboards on more than one occasion, Mirage, but when considering the complexity of the possible crime(s) and the number of those who may be involved, the fact that Op Grange has went from 'investigative review' to a proactive investigation shortly after the PJ had initiated their own IR, and the fact that the PJ found cause to re-open their original investigation into this case, I am optimistic that justice will be done for Madeleine McCann. 

It seems to me the stars which favoured certain individuals back in 2007 are now in alignment with the constallation of Libra who is holding the scales in which they can expect to be weighed, and found wanting, in the not too distant future  winkwink 

I'd put money on the wee one agonising over having to throw away a perfectly serviceable pair of trousers.  I wonder if he kept them and dyed them the same colour as his hair?  sarcastic
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 16.03.14 23:32

Captions are not needed,
But our caption might be
That is the face of a woman who has finally twigged that her charms have failed to beguile another policeman.

The wee one's customarily belligerent features show the dawning realisation that Andy's 'revelation' has trumped his own.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 16.03.14 23:33

I agree the silence is deafening Tangled Web, probably the longest we have gone with no McCann stories whatsoever.  The PJ meant business when they issued that recent rebuke.  Imo, we will hear news sooner rather than later, this is the wrong economic climate for two countries to have given their police forces an open cheque book to continue investigating the disappearance of one child indefinitely.  

Going back to the original topic of this thread, there are no signs of SY winding down, if anything Operation Grange are making real headway, they have names, according to Sir BHH.  Putting the case back on the shelf is not now an option.  

I was looking at the case of Lisa Irwin, a baby in the US, stolen from her bed during the night whilst her mother was drunk/drugged.  The parents of Lisa Irwin are considerably lower down the intelligence scale than the McCanns, dogs detected cadavarine in the missing baby's bedroom, yet they too evade justice and continue their (less successful) campaign to Find Lisa.  Similarly, in the case of missing Isabel Celis all the evidence points at the parents, but the police again, do not have enough evidence to act.  

I think many of us are taken in by sleek, fictional, crime dramas where murders etc are neatly tied up with an hour.  The reality I expect is far different, and it must be constantly frustrating for detectives to know who the perpetrators of a crime are, but they are unable to act because of lack of evidence, and I am guessing that too often they have to shrug their shoulders and say, some you win, some you lose.  

The McCanns imo, walked into a trap of their own making.  Like the cases of Lisa and Isabel, the Madeleine files would probably have gathered dust unless something new and significant turned up, such as a witness coming forward or a further crime being committed.  I think Gerry and Kate could really have got away with it, if they could have resisted the limelight (and the money).  

Now, it is as if all their karma is coming to get them.  They couldn't dispose of the libel trial, or Goncalo Amaral, and their thug like attempts have got them into deeper trouble.  I honestly don't think they have much, if any, money left.  They spend like lottery winners and it has proved impossible for them to make their Fund popular again.  Their greatest talents (fund raising) are, all the while the investigations are underway, stymied and their attempts to cross over and raise funds for others hasn't worked, and has in fact revealed just how unpopular they are.  

The pro McCanns have been drowned out.  Every google of the names Kate or Gerry is accompanied by websites and videos revealing the scam behind the abduction claim.  As the McCanns saturated the www with 'look at what wonderful parents we are' in 2007, the www has responded with a hearty 'Oh no you are not' in 2014.

A recent online attack on the mother of Jamie Bulger caused an instant backlash (quite rightly) and was condemned by all.  The attacks on the McCanns from some of the, shall we say, more proactive antis on twitter and other websites, pass without comment.  It seems as though 'normal' people have given up defending the McCanns, their arguments in support, falling at every hurdle due to the actions of the McCanns themselves.  What possible defence can there be for withholding the efit of Smithman for 5 years?  

Thinking logically, the size of Operation Grange would suggest their investigation is bigger than one missing child, and that they are investigating more than one or two people.  I would rule out paedophile gangs because there is no sense of urgency to the investigation.  Ditto child traffickers, again no urgency and no other missing children.  

I stumbled upon a List of Kidnappings last night, and it makes very interesting reading.  Although it covers kidnappings worldwide, it can be skimmed through quite quickly, and you soon come across the cases of Ben Neeham and Madeleine McCann - and if you go back far enough, the Lindbergh baby.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kidnappings#2000-2009

Abductions, such as that of Madeleine, are incredibly rare, and especially when you look in the far right column, where the fate of child is listed 'unknown', most however are found dead.  In those very rare stranger abductions, 80% are killed within the first 'Golden Hour'.  Worth noting, the McCanns left it almost 50 minutes for telephoning the police.

If we apply the most recent theories from Team McCann, there are no 'kidnappings' involving burglars or disgruntled ex employees. Absolutely none. No wonder someone decided to pull the plug on the nonsense.

Of the tiny handful of kidnappings where the victim was rescued or escaped after years of captivity, none had been adopted by a family desperate for a child to love.  Not only is Gerry and Kate's hope that Madeleine is alive and well extremely unlikely, it hasn't happened in over 200 years or however far back those records go.  

The fate of Madeleine could have remained unknown, and I am sure that is the best the McCanns can hope for now.  However, Sir BHH stating they have names means removes unknown as an option, and it also brings in a time factor - those suspects cannot be left 'free' indefinitely as questions will be asked afterwards.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 16.03.14 23:54

Captions are not needed,
But our caption might be

Gerry appears to have left his good quality wristband at home, while Kate is wearing one on each wrist. Noticed that Gerry seems to be holding Kate's hand which is unusual.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 17.03.14 0:22

Would still love to know what Redwood is saying to cause the expressions of them.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 17.03.14 9:36

Cristobell wrote: I would rule out paedophile gangs because there is no sense of urgency to the investigation.
I agree with everything you've written apart from the sentence above. Why would there necessarily be urgency if paedophilia was suspected? Look at the lethargic pace and fruitlessness of Operation Fernbridge. Besides, if the Met, like the PJ before them, believe that Madeleine is dead, there is no need for urgency
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.14 10:09

I just showed that picture to my [French] housekeeper. She's vaguely aware of the case, but doesn't know the head-players by sight.

I asked her to give me her first impressions about the emotional expression of the people, without telling her why I asked, of course.

She said:
* the two on the right look astonished, surprised
* the one on the left doesn't give me any impression
* the woman also looks frightened

I then went on to ask what she thought about the e-fit, who would that be? She looked at me, surprised: "Well, that's the guy on the right, isn't it?" ...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.03.14 10:18

AndyB wrote:. Besides, if the Met, like the PJ before them, believe that Madeleine is dead, there is no need for urgency
I think the fact that the PJ nor SY, nor any private detectives, nor indeed the McCans themselves are actually "Searching" tells its own story.
And always has, incidentally.
This looks much more like getting everything absolutely foolproof and Defence lawyer-proof, before it is formally submitted to the CPS.
And you don't rush that.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 17.03.14 10:52

PeterMac wrote:
AndyB wrote:. Besides, if the Met, like the PJ before them, believe that Madeleine is dead, there is no need for urgency
I think the fact that the PJ nor SY, nor any private detectives, nor indeed the McCans themselves are actually "Searching" tells its own story.
This looks much more like getting everything absolutely foolproof and Defence lawyer-proof, before it is formally submitted to the CPS.
And you don't rush that.

.... and I hold out hope that the reason Alison Saunders and her assistant have been seen to be involved is because they have advised SY what`s needed for a successful prosecution.   But goodness knows why they had to go to Portugal to do it.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.03.14 10:56

notlongnow wrote:Would still love to know what Redwood is saying to cause the expressions of them.

Anyone living with a SECRET would be scared shitless sitting next to the Police especially Police Chief investigating your case.
Living in constant fear the Police are working on apprehending you is terrifying enough. Imagine having to sit next to Police Chief on National TV not knowing what's waiting in the corner for you, what the Police Chief is going to say or do ?

I don't believe they were kept in the loops. They are as much in the dark like you and me. I suspect they have more than a nagging suspicion the Police are onto them - bound to be !
Don't tell two seemingly intelligent doctors are so deluded they cannot discern that evidence speaks louder than words and it is only a question of time before the Police crack the case.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.03.14 11:03

Woofer wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
And you don't rush that.

.... and I hold out hope that the reason Alison Saunders and her assistant have been seen to be involved is because they have advised SY what`s needed for a successful prosecution.   But goodness knows why they had to go to Portugal to do it.

Likely to meet with Public Prosecutors there, having a tête à tête exchange, best done in persons.
Had to be. Else no reason for the visit.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.03.14 11:34

AndyB wrote:
Cristobell wrote: I would rule out paedophile gangs because there is no sense of urgency to the investigation.
I agree with everything you've written apart from the sentence above. Why would there necessarily be urgency if paedophilia was suspected? Look at the lethargic pace and fruitlessness of Operation Fernbridge. Besides, if the Met, like the PJ before them, believe that Madeleine is dead, there is no need for urgency

If a paedophile gang are operating in the Algarve then children are being abused/murdered. Two police forces cannot allow them to carry on doing what they are doing, whilst law enforcement faff about wading through piles of documents.

Again, I refer you to the case of Marc Dutroux in Belgium. Children were literally being snatched off the streets - there were real victims who were being held captive and abused by Marc Dutroux and members of the Belgian establishment. There was an established paedophile ring and they were active, children were at risk. However, a paedophile ring doesn't fit Madeleine's case, as she is the only child to have been 'abducted' in 7 years.

Operation Fernbridge is investigating historic abuse, that is the abuse of vulnerable children who were in the care of the authorities in the 1970's/1980's - ie. the abuse is not active and ongoing, and no real need for urgency as presumably no-one is currently at risk. It is worth stressing here, that paedophiles hone in on kids that are vulnerable, kids that do not have protective parents and kids that can vanish off the face off the earth without anyone caring too much. As a child in the care of nuns during the late 60's early 70's, I can tell you quite categorically, that when the convent advertised for lay staff as 'father figures', every nonce, weirdo and religious fanatic applied, were warmly welcomed, and indeed encouraged to practice every deviance their twisted hearts desired. But I digress, I'm not bitter, I wrote a book.  spin 

The mere size of Operation Grange - 37 homicide detectives, the money invested and the time taken seems to be totally out of proportion to the size of the crime - particularly for a cold case that, strictly speaking, isn't theirs. As I have mentioned in other posts, there are other cases where all the evidence points to the parents of the missing children, but they enjoy an uneasy amnesty because the police lack the evidence to convict them. No-one is crying out for their cases to be re-opened, probably because they have seen what has happened to the McCanns, be careful what you wish for.

Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 17.03.14 11:39

aiyoyo wrote:
notlongnow wrote:Would still love to know what Redwood is saying to cause the expressions of them.

Anyone  living with a SECRET would be scared shitless sitting next to the Police especially Police Chief investigating your case.
Living in constant fear the Police are working on apprehending you is terrifying enough.  Imagine having to sit next to Police Chief on National TV not knowing what's waiting in the corner for you, what the Police Chief is going to say or do ?

I don't believe they were kept in the loops. They are as much in the dark like you and me. I suspect they have more than a nagging suspicion the Police are onto them - bound to be !
Don't tell two seemingly intelligent doctors are so deluded they cannot discern that evidence speaks louder than words and it is only a question of time before the Police crack the case.

The police don't actually have to 'crack' the case as such, aiyoyo, so much as provide sufficient grounds for the prosecution to substantiate whatever charges are brought and enable them to build a case which will be put to the jury.   

Like yourself, I don't believe the McCanns have been kept in the loop by AR and his team and I see them more as having been played like fish.  When the fish in question are ego driven, bucket loads of flattery laced with faux deference and liberally applied with seemingly genuine genial bonhomie can be effective at keeping them on ice until such time as the conditions are right to set about the business of filleting them. 

With regard to the three visits made by senior CPS officers to their opposite numbers in Portugal last year, as I have said elsewhere these can only be for the purpose of discussing matters of jurisdiction should it prove to be the case that the alleged pepetrators of serious crimes against Madeleine McCann are British nationals, although of course the respective findings of both police forces will have also been subject to debate.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 17.03.14 12:32

Cristobell wrote:
AndyB wrote:

If a paedophile gang are operating in the Algarve then children are being abused/murdered.  Two police forces cannot allow them to carry on doing what they are doing, whilst law enforcement faff about wading through piles of documents.  

Again, I refer you to the case of Marc Dutroux in Belgium.  Children were literally being snatched off the streets - there were real victims who were being held captive and abused by Marc Dutroux and members of the Belgian establishment.  There was an established paedophile ring and they were active, children were at risk.  However, a paedophile ring doesn't fit Madeleine's case, as she is the only child to have been 'abducted' in 7 years.  

Operation Fernbridge is investigating historic abuse, that is the abuse of vulnerable children who were in the care of the authorities in the 1970's/1980's - ie. the abuse is not active and ongoing, and no real need for urgency as presumably no-one is currently at risk.  It is worth stressing here, that paedophiles hone in on kids that are vulnerable, kids that do not have protective parents and kids that can vanish off the face off the earth without anyone caring too much.  As a child in the care of nuns during the late 60's early 70's, I can tell you quite categorically, that when the convent advertised for lay staff as 'father figures', every nonce, weirdo and religious fanatic applied, were warmly welcomed, and indeed encouraged to practice every deviance their twisted hearts desired.  But I digress, I'm not bitter, I wrote a book.  spin 

The mere size of Operation Grange - 37 homicide detectives, the money invested and the time taken seems to be totally out of proportion to the size of the crime - particularly for a cold case that, strictly speaking, isn't theirs.  As I have mentioned in other posts, there are other cases where all the evidence points to the parents of the missing children, but they enjoy an uneasy amnesty because the police lack the evidence to convict them.  No-one is crying out for their cases to be re-opened, probably because they have seen what has happened to the McCanns, be careful what you wish for.
I wasn't suggesting that there is or was a paedophile gang operating in the Algarve, nor was I suggesting that Madeleine was abducted, as I don't believe either to be true. All I was questioning was the assumption that allegations of paedophilia are necessarily investigated with urgency. Obviously they all should be but it doesn't necessarily follow that they are. Take the allegations of establishment involvement in the Dutroux case. Although they'd caught Dutroux himself, there were obviously paedophiles still on the loose that were a real and active threat to children. However, it took a further 17 months of investigation by a parliamentary committee to conclude that none of their own were involved. As far as I'm aware, the police didn't investigate at all, although I concede that your knowledge of the case is greater than the little that I know from Wikipedia.

In the UK, Operation Fernbridge was set up to investigate what Tom Watson MP described as a "powerful paedophile network linked to Parliament and No 10". No-one has been charged yet despite the fact that all the alleged paedophiles are still free and still represent a threat to children. I suspect that the phrase  "linked to Parliament and No 10" has more bearing on the lack of progress than any assessment of the risk of more children being abused. It isn't beyond the realms of possibility that there are more parallels between the Dutroux case and Madeleine McCann than we'd like to admit and that the lack of progress of Grange is more to do with politics than evidence.
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 17.03.14 12:37

Ladyinred wrote:

Captions are not needed for the McCanns.

Was the e-fit placed there deliberately?

A potent image.
Well, it would appear that the joke - at last - is on the McMuppets. The expressions on their faces are priceless. GM's face is like an angry shield - hard, belligerent, contemptuous. As well it might be with a blown up e-fit of a major suspect - someone remarkably similar to himself - strategically placed so that the viewer's eye can comfortably compare the two faces. And the e-fit sandwiched suggestively between GM and the police chief investigating the crime. 

KM has the look of a condemned woman awaiting the gallows. 

What is fascinating is to compare this picture with the video-footage of the McCanns cracking up at the press conference when the age-progressed picture of Madeleine was published. At the press conference Gerry had a suppressed smirk on his face which eventually broke out into an uncontrolled grin. And Kate, too, suppressed what looked like a smirk at around the same time.

In other words, at the press conference when the age-progressed picture of Madeleine was published the pair quite literally struggled to keep a straight face.

Contrast that with the looks above. GM looks like he wants to punch Redwood on the nose - he is furious. As well he might be.

The yoke's on him, as you might say  daft1
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top