The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine cop son 'nicked' - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine cop son 'nicked' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine cop son 'nicked' - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine cop son 'nicked' - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine cop son 'nicked'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine cop son 'nicked' - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine cop son 'nicked'

Post by comperedna 23.01.14 15:56

Nobody is responsible for the illegal activities of their adult children. This looks like an attempt to smear Operation Grange by association. I wonder who might want to do that?
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 23.01.14 15:57

I've seen a couple of comments about smearing SY but I don't see any evidence this is a smear originating from the Mccanns. More likely the boys local paper picked it up and knew who his father was.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.01.14 15:59

margaret wrote:I've seen a couple of comments about smearing SY but I don't see any evidence this is a smear originating from the Mccanns.  More likely the boys local paper picked it up and knew who his father was.

Ironically his "crime" seems to be reporting the facts of an event that is taking place in public. In other words he has been charged with TELLING THE TRUTH.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 23.01.14 16:00

Yes, Margaret. That could be it... a simpler and less contentious explanation. Black mark to me for jumping to conclusions. This forum has a lot of sensible posters!
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 23.01.14 16:05

comperedna5 wrote:Yes, Margaret. That could be it... a simpler and less contentious explanation. Black mark to me for jumping to conclusions. This forum has a lot of sensible posters!

Don't be daft, no black marks.  roses  In fact it was russiandoll in the second post where l read it first, but as l said since there no evidence for it, l didn't want the thread veering off - though l know we're mostly sensible!

If of course this becomes more regular then l would think it odd...
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.01.14 16:07

Woofer
We are the single point of contact in the UK for all information in this case.

Oh really, that`s not what the McCanns say.
--------------------------------------------------------

Operation Grange sooooooo busy chasing their tails and 'suggestions' from McCann 'sources' that they have had to 'sub contract/outsource' part of their investigation to a cottage in Cheshire!

I mean, lets face it, there are ONLY 38 solely dedicated full time McCann Cops!

And they have ONLY had 2 YEARS 6 months to come up with nothing!

Give them time!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.01.14 16:41

Clay Regazzoni wrote:I honestly have absolutely no idea what crime this guy is supposed to have committed.

Who remembers that wonderful film "The Sting" with Redwood Redford and Shaw
and the Scott Joplin music.
It looks as it this is the same thing, exploiting a time delay.
Whether it is illegal to do so I am not qualified to say.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.01.14 17:26

Janetta wrote:Latest DM headline.  "Maddy Murder Detective"

Thank you Janetta, the subject already discussed here on this thread so have merged your thread with this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 23.01.14 17:36

TM will be absolutely furious about that headline. May be saying something about the way MSM is thinking.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.01.14 17:36

PeterMac wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:I honestly have absolutely no idea what crime this guy is supposed to have committed.

Who remembers that wonderful film "The Sting" with Redwood  Redford and Shaw
and the Scott Joplin music.
It looks as it this is the same thing, exploiting a time delay.
Whether it is illegal to do so I am not qualified to say.
"The Sting" [with also blue-eyed Paul Newman]! And "Sleuth" with Lawrence Olivier and Michael Caine  Mrs 
Films to see over and over again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.01.14 22:25

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Scroll down to see how the Mail have thoughtfully placed an article with headline 'Scotland Yard detectives investigating Madeleine McCann case etc' next to that of 'Son, 22, of Madeleine McCann murder detective etc' for ease of reading.  laughat

I wonder if other tabloids will follow suit?  big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 23.01.14 23:48

I think that what you may be seeing with the mccann's, and the people who surround them, is an attempt to get to the top of the pyramid.

They do not seem, to have even considered, whether that pyramid even had a solid foundation, in the first place.

They do not seem to care, about what damage they may do, or may have done, to other people, in their attempt's to get there.

They are all dazzled, by their moment in the spotlight, without realising, that this is just a moment in time and that they are irrelevant in the overall scheme of things. 

Flawed thinking, in my opinion. Definitely, not worthy of the term "professional" and certainly not worthy of vast wealth..

The lack of humility, that is clearly on display, is truly awful.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by debs 24.01.14 8:37

I dont see how this is a crime anyway, many sporting events in the UK have special rooms or areas where people can bet on the event they are watching and rip off those at home who are watching TV on a delayed satellite signal. This is crucial if it is, say, a penalty in a football match or a wicket in cricket because those few seconds make all the difference. They arent betting with bookmakers but with other gamblers on internet 'betting exchanges'. If this guy has committed a crime, there are going to be a lot more people in trouble including the organisers of the sporting events who charge them extra to use these special rooms
debs

Activity : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.01.14 9:19

debs wrote:I dont see how this is a crime anyway, many sporting events in the UK have special rooms or areas where people can bet on the event they are watching and rip off those at home who are watching TV on a delayed satellite signal. This is crucial if it is, say, a penalty in a football match or a wicket in cricket because those few seconds make all the difference. They arent betting with bookmakers but with other gamblers on internet 'betting exchanges'. If this guy has committed a crime, there are going to be a lot more people in trouble including the organisers of the sporting events who charge them extra to use these special rooms

Not to mention that anybody on this very forum who has a pension or other investments had doubtless benefited from "high frequency trading" which is essentially the same thing, only legal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.01.14 11:25

So, essentially, there is someone out there who thought it was a good idea to impress upon the British public that what goes on at AR/SY is a MURDER inquiry; not, say, a paper review

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 26.01.14 3:22

Clicking on the link below won't reveal anything new, but the juxtaposition of these particular stories gives rise to suspicion that there are other minds amusing themselves with thoughts of the lord and lady of Rothley Towers spitting feathers:

Search For 'madeleine mccann' | Page 1 | Daily Express
www.express.co.uk/search/madeleine+mccann?s=madeleine+mccann
486 results - Today's top stories include new developments in the Madeleine McCann case, a pensioner tells how she was conned out of £200,00 and a new test ...
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 26.01.14 4:40

Portia wrote:So, essentially, there is someone out there who thought it was a good idea to impress upon the British public that what goes on at AR/SY is a MURDER inquiry; not, say, a paper review

I think the inclusion of the word "murder" is a deliberate one by the editors of the newspapers and is a very subtle way of letting the McCanns know how they really feel about this investigation. And perhaps have, all along.

Otherwise we'd be seeing big headlines about how outraged Kate and Gerry are by any suggestion that MURDER cops are investigating their child's disappearance.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top