The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

It is easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled Mm11

It is easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

It is easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled Mm11

It is easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled Regist10

It is easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It is easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled Empty It is easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled

Post by Cristobell 15.12.13 17:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unless there is a miracle in the form of an actual abductor and Madeleine being found, there can be no way to cover up the multitude of crimes that have been committed, from the 3rd May and onwards. The ones we are aware of, the framing of Goncalo Amaral, the suppressing of the Smith report, the discrepancies in the Fund, and the list goes on.

There is nothing to indicate this lengthy investigation is chasing after an international paedophile or child trafficking ring, and if they are, there appears to be no urgency in their work. Should the disappeance of Madeleine become part of a wider trafficking operation, then, we will expect many arrests to be made, children to be rescued and an indepth report on where the £5m+ went. Two police forces are actively investigating this case. There may be a sense of competition, maybe even machismo. The police officers involved are not on the McCanns payroll, they are answerable to the tax payers who are funding the investigation. The victim is the child, not the parents, and the idea that 'those in authority' will cover this up for them, is part of McCann mythology, the notion that they are above the law and have more power than they actually have. 'They asked for a meeting with the Prime Minister, but were only offered a mid level consul, which they turned down'. It is part of their grandiosity, They have always flaunted their association with the 'stars', Gerry famously wanted a Madeleine Day for the WHOLE world - with Elton John staging a live aid type concert. Kate's book is full name dropping, dinner with Clement Freud, phone calls with Gordon Brown. It should be noted David Cameron has avoided any meetings with them, and indeed telephone calls, everything has been done via third parties.

We have now reached the strange position where a Judgement could be issued in a Civil Trial during live police investigations both here in the UK and in Portugal. The McCanns could say, if they lose (which looks inevitable) that it makes no difference to their guilt or innocence in the disappearance of their daughter. That remains to be seen. All three of the major players have asked to take the witness stand on the 7th January 2014. Goncalo Amaral, with a degree in criminal law, and intelligence that way surpasses that of the McCanns, will probably speak his truth quietly, addressing the matters of law. From Gerry and Kate, well, that could be a blog for another day, we can only imagine what they will have to say, both are volatile characters, and don't take kindly to being spoken to as if they were common. I hope all three requests are granted by the Judge, the case may finally reach a dramatic end.

I cannot see any way in which the McCanns can win their libel claim against Goncalo Amaral. Hands up, I do not understand the intricate Portuguese legal system, but if the Supreme Court have declared Goncalo's book not libelous, then how could they be entitled to damages? Nevertheless, if they had a genuine claim, they would have had genuine, and credible, witnesses appearing on their behalf. Going merely on body language, I would say Isabel Duarte advised them not proceed, and not to give evidence. The always in control McCanns appear to have overruled her.

When their libel trial fails, the pack of cards will begin to tumble. Their need for the money,
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

It is easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled Empty Re: It is easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled

Post by Guest 15.12.13 18:27

I would disagree with your choice of words Cristobell ' the framing of Goncalo Amaral' They are suing him because they claim he harmed the search for Madeleine etc., etc.

I remember being shocked at the time that they were furious because they had been turned down for a meeting with Gordon Brown, surely if looking for a missing child any help and meeting would be welcome. Here is one link

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

It is easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled Empty Re: It is easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled

Post by roy rovers 15.12.13 19:22

candyfloss wrote:I would disagree with your choice of words Cristobell ' the framing of Goncalo Amaral'  They are suing him because they claim he harmed the search for Madeleine etc., etc.

I remember being shocked at the time that they were furious because they had been turned down for a meeting with Gordon Brown, surely if looking for a missing child any help and meeting would be welcome.  Here is one link

Maybe Gordon could meet them now since he's less busy these days.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 15.12.13 19:49

candyfloss wrote:I would disagree with your choice of words Cristobell ' the framing of Goncalo Amaral'  They are suing him because they claim he harmed the search for Madeleine etc., etc.

I remember being shocked at the time that they were furious because they had been turned down for a meeting with Gordon Brown, surely if looking for a missing child any help and meeting would be welcome.  Here is one link

Apologies Candyfloss, I was unclear. I meant the business with Leonor Cipriano. For the benefit of anyone unfamiliar with the case, the McCanns' private investigators Metado 3, secured the services of the lawyer Mad Marcos (will get full name) to take over the defence of child murderer Leonor Cipriano. During her defence, she lied and said that Goncalo Amaral had tortured her during questioning. She has been found guilty of perjury and has had a further 7 months added to her sentence.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.12.13 22:09

Cristobell wrote:
Apologies Candyfloss, I was unclear.  I meant the business with Leonor Cipriano.  For the benefit of anyone unfamiliar with the case, the McCanns' private investigators Metado 3, secured the services of the lawyer Mad Marcos (will get full name) to take over the defence of child murderer Leonor Cipriano.  During her defence, she lied and said that Goncalo Amaral had tortured her during questioning.  She has been found guilty of perjury and has had a further 7 months added to her sentence.  
Strangely enough, Dr. Amaral was convicted for perjury too and got a suspended sentence ... I was and am completely baffled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.12.13 23:05

House of cards says it all. All those who jumped on the band wagon will be first off the bus. Rats and sinking ships springs to mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 16.12.13 11:38

A very good text of Cristobell's on her blog. Worth a read.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum