The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Purporting a theory Mm11

Purporting a theory Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Purporting a theory Mm11

Purporting a theory Regist10

Purporting a theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Purporting a theory Empty Purporting a theory

Post by sparkyhorrox 22.11.13 14:36

Would there be any mileage in purporting the theory that some/all the children slept in the Paynes apartment and used their baby monitor instead
of the 'checks'. Maybe answering why there is no mention of the McCanns checking on other children and someone said there were
no cots in the room at the first alert.
My thoughts then travelled to, if that was the case,and that apartment being on the first floor, would there be a possibility  that Madeleine
woke up, maybe disorientated and fell from the balcony to the garden below where, evidence (env.25 and 26 in the files) was gathered
and later the dogs alerted to.

nah
sparkyhorrox

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Purporting a theory Empty Re: Purporting a theory

Post by Curious_Bystander 22.11.13 15:26

Not that anything is straightforward in this, you understand, but I would imagine that it would have been a far more acceptable version of events if that was the case.

Use of a baby monitor might indicate that reasonable precautions had been taken to safeguard the childrens' welfare and there have, very sadly, been many reports of a child falling from a balcony at home/on holiday, for which parents generally haven't been prosecuted.

I think that a "tragic accident" headline would have been the end of that.

Re: the 'no cots' bit - I haven't yet come across that, but there's always more research to do on this case!
Curious_Bystander

Activity : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 22.11.13 16:10

sparkyhorrox wrote:Would there be any mileage in purporting the theory that some/all the children slept in the Paynes apartment and used their baby monitor instead
of the 'checks'.
Maybe answering why there is no mention of the McCanns checking on other children and someone said there were
My thoughts then travelled to, if that was the case,and that apartment being on the first floor, would there be a possibility  that Madeleine
woke up, maybe disorientated and fell from the balcony to the garden below where, evidence (env.25 and 26 in the files) was gathered

nah
Thats a possibility although i cant imagine these adults really left their babies on there own.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.11.13 16:29

I thought the dogs alerted int he garden of 5A. The flat above is Mrs Fenn, not the Paynes.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.11.13 17:45

Now where have I read that Charlotte Pennington was babysitting O'Brien/Tanner children?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyhorrox 22.11.13 20:24

PeterMac wrote:I thought the dogs alerted int he garden of 5A.  The flat above is Mrs Fenn, not the Paynes.
Thanks Peter Mac,
Sorry everyone, re-read and re-read the files again and got the apartment back to front..

sad
sparkyhorrox

Activity : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 22.11.13 23:20

Châtelaine wrote:Now where have I read that Charlotte Pennington was babysitting O'Brien/Tanner children?
Chatelaine, was it this? It's from Russell O'Brien's rogatory. Make of it what you will, I can't understand a word of it!!

“Erm, the first three paragraphs are fine. I think, I suppose, the only comment is, when I’m talking about Charlotte PENNINGTON in the fifth paragraph, erm, I said that she, ‘I believe she looked after Dave and Fiona’s kids’, then, then there’s a separate, a sort of a separate sentence there. Erm, and it might be worth clarifying that, at least in popular Press, she erm, she, there was a report that she said she saw Kate and Gerry at the Airport, but I think she’s, and I don’t think that would have been possible, because we had left the Airport on the coach with her, so I think she’s probably confusing that with, with one of us. So that’s, that’s only a report from the popular Press rather than anything that she said”.
1578 “So how do you wish us to word that?”
Reply “I suppose, erm, ‘I believe she looked after Fiona and Dave’s kids’, full stop, erm, ‘In the media at least she has reported seeing Kate and Gerry at FARO Airport on our arrival, but I don’t think, I think she’s mistaken because they had not arrived by then’”. I mean, it, it is potentially, theoretically possible that she was nipping in and out of the bus, but I don’t think she would have, erm, they were, they were a good hour landing after us and we weren’t extensively delayed at the Airport, from my recollection, it seem, probably less like”.
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 23.11.13 11:31

sparkyhorrox wrote:Would there be any mileage in purporting the theory that some/all the children slept in the Paynes apartment and used their baby monitor instead
of the 'checks'. Maybe answering why there is no mention of the McCanns checking on other children and someone said there were

nah
Yes, there is certainly mileage in that, since it seems such a sensible thing to do - the  sort of thing that a group of docs and professionals might decide was acceptable in my view. 

However, children can move quietly. They don't necessarily cry on waking. If the balcony door had been carelessly left open, your scenario becomes quite plausible - assuming you have the locations right.

As a theory it has the benefit also of explaining why the whole group would be so committed to running with a bogus narrative.

However, there is other stuff the theory might be less good at explaining - I am thinking of Mrs Fenn's evidence of the crying...
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 23.11.13 14:26

I don't think that you would pt that amount of kids to sleep in one place. the chances that one or two would wake and disturb the others,unless ofcourse  some sleep aid were to have been used,i wonder if the earlier holidays of some group together had nightsitters available at cheap price  maybe Majorca etc ? no I recall now something was available there? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum