The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SUN Headline  - Page 2 Mm11

SUN Headline  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SUN Headline  - Page 2 Mm11

SUN Headline  - Page 2 Regist10

SUN Headline

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SUN Headline  - Page 2 Empty Re: SUN Headline

Post by tiredofthebs 20.10.13 19:16

I have always thought the obvious end game of all this was to conclusively fit up someone else. In fact I have wondered why they haven't done this before.

The braindead masses will believe anything they are told about this case so they just need to plant some DNA evidence on some known paedophile then bump him off.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 20.10.13 20:14

tiredofthebs wrote:I have always thought the obvious end game of all this was to conclusively fit up someone else. In fact I have wondered why they haven't done this before.

The braindead masses will believe anything they are told about this case so they just need to plant some DNA evidence on some known paedophile then bump him off.
hmm but that would mean the closing of the fund wouldn't it?
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofthebs 20.10.13 20:43

Truthandjustice wrote:
tiredofthebs wrote:I have always thought the obvious end game of all this was to conclusively fit up someone else. In fact I have wondered why they haven't done this before.

hmm but that would mean the closing of the fund wouldn't it?
Good point. I hadn't thought of that.

You would have thought they had paid off the mortgage and had enough to retire on by now. Perhaps people aren't donating as much as they once were. Can't think why.

Activity : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Curioser 20.10.13 23:09

Casey5 wrote:
Okeydokey wrote:
StraightThinking wrote:If I didn't know better, I would think these efits had been made up to look like these guys, who went to Spain in 2006 before returning to the UK in the summer of 2007

But that's just ridiculous ....
Ludicrous is the word you're looking for!
You could be right there. These efits had not been published prior to Crimewatch but had, supposedly, been hidden away in the files of the McCanns' PI - but what if you're correct and they WERE staged for the program. Mr Smith denies any involvement in the efits.  S Yard could make them look like anyone they want to, including 2 jailbird paedophiles who would deny the crime - well they would say that wouldn't they?
Unthinkable is another word. Inconceivable. Ridiculous.

Hmm...

Activity : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 21.10.13 3:23

I had a feeling they might try and fit someone up, and who better to fit up than some long-term lifers.

'Traveling on a false passport', which is convenient for them to place these two in Portugal, with no record of them really being there. I smell a fit up coming soon..

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 21.10.13 4:01

Since last Monday I've been smelling arrests coming on sonic72.

I thought the first of these would take place last Friday but, having consulted my diary of forthcoming events, it seems more likely we will hear welcome news on or around the 28th of this month.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.13 14:04

Sun apologises over 'inappropriate' Madeleine McCann X Factor joke

Paper's editor writes to parents of missing girl after tweet from its official Twitter account about contestant Tamera Foster

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/oct/21/sun-apologises-madeleine-mccann-x-factor-joke
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.13 15:22

Shouldn't it be Tamera who received an apology?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 21.10.13 17:51

I did laugh...

klondon
Shame as The Sun have always been very good at raising awareness of Maddie
October 21st 2013 at 4:33pm(+1 like)
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down