The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

grieving dad Mm11

grieving dad Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

grieving dad Mm11

grieving dad Regist10

grieving dad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grieving dad Empty grieving dad

Post by macgee 20.10.13 1:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
macgee

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

grieving dad Empty Grieving mum and dad

Post by AskTheDogsSandra 20.10.13 7:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ooops!
AskTheDogsSandra
AskTheDogsSandra

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

grieving dad Empty Re: grieving dad

Post by plebgate 20.10.13 7:50

Thanks for OP.  That was a day after they reported Maddie missing wasn't it?   Can't quite remember but very early on. 

In the pics. AskTheDogsSandra posted, 3rd pic. down -  I was reading an interview from 2009 the other day Mrs. gave to ?Bella magazine.   Toward the end of the article it said that Maddie's sister had been allowed to wear Maddie's shoes.  (We already knew that), but look at the size of her sister's foot in that pic. compared with the size of the pink, "new" sandals that was posted in one of the videos they released.   Maddie's foot looks much bigger.  So why would she be wearing Maddie's shoes? 

I know we have asked that question before, but I would never have let her sister wear Maddie's shoes or any other article of clothing, but as has been pointed out before, we are all different aren't we?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 21.10.13 21:55

You wouldn't put a nearly four year old childs shoes on an 18 month old baby. They would be far too big.  I think Amelie wearing Madeleines shoes was a lie.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Sockpuppet 21.10.13 22:30

That video 'Gerry McCann is Happy' is the one that has always got me.  I can see how people can put a brave face on for the public, even under terrible circumstances.  But I cannot understand GM's very happy attitude in that video, which is a private moment.  It makes no sense, considering his daughter was either missing or dead.  Eddie makes me certain it is the latter.  So how can he be so damned happy?
Sockpuppet

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 21.10.13 22:44

The photo of them coming out the church on what was Maddies birthday has always stuck with me. They thought they were celebrities you'd never guess their daughter had been snatched by paedophiles nine days before!!! or so they state.....
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 21.10.13 22:51

Hongkong Phooey wrote:The photo of them coming out the church on what was Maddies birthday has always stuck with me. They thought they were celebrities you'd never guess their daughter had been snatched by paedophiles nine days before!!! or so they state.....
In the last pic they look sad for missing Maddie   shit happens

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 21.10.13 23:08

Sietah wrote:
Hongkong Phooey wrote:The photo of them coming out the church on what was Maddies birthday has always stuck with me. They thought they were celebrities you'd never guess their daughter had been snatched by paedophiles nine days before!!! or so they state.....
In the last pic they look sad for missing Maddie   shit happens
Yippee we got balloons and flowers....
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah 21.10.13 23:22

I was "happy" that these VIP's at least didn't manage to hi-jack the Amber-alert, make it into a worlwide Madeleine-alert. That would have been such an insult to parents with a missing child. Like they would be in the same boat as them.  censored

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top