The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 35 Mm11

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 35 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 35 Mm11

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 35 Regist10

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 35 Empty Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Guest 23.11.13 22:40

KayHill wrote:
bobbin wrote:
aquila wrote:The Lisbon libel trial resumes on 27th November. That's Wednesday of this coming week. Remember that this libel trial is something that has taken around four years to bring to court and the outcome may take a little while longer BUT it is in a court of law, it is being heard, it will be judged. A positive outcome in this libel suit is probably more important to the McCanns than it is to Goncalo Amaral. If GA loses he loses. He'll live to fight another day. If TM lose then they lose more than money.

Just my opinion of course.
An acute observation aquila, and for me, it brings a positive note. We need encouragement to stay the journey. friends 
People need encouragement and hope Amaral wins the trial? I thought this was about hoping for Madeleine to be found. Some would probably not be very happy if she was and her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance.
Go wash your mouth. Then read the other threads on this forum. Fie !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ekatae 24.11.13 1:39

Whoever posted that....?? (No doubt someone we should all listen to)..?? Be careful if you are a newbie ....!!Mr
ekatae

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 24.11.13 4:05

KayHill wrote:
bobbin wrote:
aquila wrote:The Lisbon libel trial resumes on 27th November. That's Wednesday of this coming week. Remember that this libel trial is something that has taken around four years to bring to court and the outcome may take a little while longer BUT it is in a court of law, it is being heard, it will be judged. A positive outcome in this libel suit is probably more important to the McCanns than it is to Goncalo Amaral. If GA loses he loses. He'll live to fight another day. If TM lose then they lose more than money.

An acute observation aquila, and for me, it brings a positive note. We need encouragement to stay the journey. friends 
People need encouragement and hope Amaral wins the trial? I thought this was about hoping for Madeleine to be found. Some would probably not be very happy if she was and her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance.
I will be delighted if Madeleine is found but, given that she would not have disappeared if she hadn't been left alone in an unlocked apartment while those charged with her welfare and wellbeing cavorted with their friends out of sight and earshot of their infant children, I fail to see how it can be shown her parents are not culpable in this matter.

With regard to Dr Amaral and his three co-defendants, I sincerely hope that justice will be seen to be done and I also sincerely hope those responsible for Madeleine's disappearance will be brought to account in the not too distant future. 

However, hope is not a strategy and it seems to me this forum would be little more than an extraordinarily prolonged prayer meeting if members were required to devote the time they spend here to hoping instead of actively searching for the truth.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 24.11.13 4:32

ekatae wrote: Go wash your mouth. Then read the other threads on this forum. Fie !

Whoever posted that....?? (No doubt someone we should all listen to)..?? Be careful if you are a newbie ....!!Mr
The poster is one who has proved their credibility without doubt and also happens to be one who you were happy to sing the praises of last night, ekatae. 

As a relatively new member, I have gained enormously from 'listening' to Chatelaine's words of wisdom and have learned a lot from their extensive knowledge of this case. 

I hope you'll derive similar benefit to that which I've gained from the experience of longstanding members of this forum.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 24.11.13 8:56

Although we have been pushing for justice for maddy most of us here would be delighted if she were somewhere safe,yes at times anger does come across I am sure ,its been so long ,but that doesn't mean we don't want to find her whatever the situation turns out to be . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.13 9:28

Last November 4 one of KayHill's very first comment was:

KayHill wrote:Slate me if you like but I wonder what would make you most satisfied; finding Madeleine and her abductor or that the McCann's have to stand trial?, even if they had nothing to do with her desappearance. Thats were the concern lie and not with the little girl. Anyway, I'll get my coat now as this is probably not the forum to discuss different views, at least when you're not in on the anti McCann campaign. I respect that though.
Quite some members reacted politely, stating our reasons for being here.
KayHill didn't get her coat, but came back yesterday with an accusation, that I found even more out of order:

Some would probably not be very happy if she was and her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance. She then left the building 2 minutes later ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.13 9:36

Châtelaine wrote:Last November 4 one of KayHill's very first comment was:

KayHill wrote:Slate me if you like but I wonder what would make you most satisfied; finding Madeleine and her abductor or that the McCann's have to stand trial?, even if they had nothing to do with her desappearance. Thats were the concern lie and not with the little girl. Anyway, I'll get my coat now as this is probably not the forum to discuss different views, at least when you're not in on the anti McCann campaign. I respect that though.
KayHill didn't get her coat, but came back yesterday with an accusation, that I found even more out of order:

Some would probably not be very happy if she was and her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance. She then left the building 2 minutes later ...
For someone to say some would not be very happy if Madeleine was found is exactly what the pros say on twitter.....what a totally pathetic comment to make.  Everyone would be delighted if Madeleine was found and KayHill knows that, it is just said to goad and wind people up, for that reason she will now leave the building........for good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.13 9:37

Châtelaine wrote:Last November 4 one of KayHill's very first comment was:

Interesting initials KayHill...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.13 9:47

She'd have been incoherent with rage and spitting venom if she was that KH!

If Madeleine is alive and well somewhere that would certainly be great news but everything about the McCanns and their behaviour makes that impossible to believe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 24.11.13 9:53

Châtelaine wrote:
KayHill wrote:
bobbin wrote:

Well said Chatelaine.   clapping clapping clapping

@Joyce1938 also  clapping

Another failed attempt to derail a very interesting thread.  They never succeed though.  Go Rocky Amaral GO, GO GO.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.11.13 10:36

The next two posts put in wrong thread so putting in here.....

PeterMac wrote:David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 47s
My source in Lisbon has tipped me the wink that Goncalo is ready to deliver the knock out blow tomorrow

jozi wrote:
My source in Lisbon has tipped me the wink that Goncalo is ready to deliver the knock out blow tomorrow
Great news if true PeterMac, is Goncalo back in court tomorrow. I wonder if the Mcs will be there to receive the knock out blow !!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.11.13 11:33

Lisbon libel trial Wednesday 27th November.

UK Crimewatch update Thursday 28th November.

Findmadeleine website online store closed for 'updates'

Fund accounts due for submission 31st December.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 26.11.13 17:34

candyfloss wrote:The next two posts put in wrong thread so putting in here.....

jozi wrote:
Great news if true PeterMac, is Goncalo back in court tomorrow. I wonder if the Mcs will be there to receive the knock out blow !!!
Get´em Goncalo clapping
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.11.13 18:06

Knockout blow,  can't wait to hear what it is.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 26.11.13 19:07

Will it be delivered by Dr Paulo Sargento who is yet to testify for the defence, or could it be that the judge has disclosed "
before the last session of the trial (27 November 2013), as to whether the plaintiffs will, on that day, be permitted to take the stand as plaintiffs" (blue ink = from the Day 9 transcript posted on ukjusticeforum)

Although billed as 'the last session of the trial', it remains to be seen whether the defence concludes its case tomorrow and whether another day will need to be set aside for the plaintiffs to take the stand before both sides give their closing arguments. 

ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 26.11.13 20:17

Watching with interest!
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 26.11.13 20:34

Praiaaa wrote:Watching with interest!
More like waiting with interest!  I can barely contain myself until tomorrow's transcript is posted and I hope it's available before the Crimewatch update, although I guess I'll live if it's not big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 27.11.13 2:06

plebgate wrote:Knockout blow,  can't wait to hear what it is.
Looking forward, giving them what they need, (and to others!  every other evil criminal who think they can get away)
Mr
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.13 9:46

McCanns are not in Lisbon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.11.13 9:54

Châtelaine wrote:McCanns are not in Lisbon.
Surprise, surprise.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16599

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 27.11.13 9:58

PeterMac wrote:
Surprise, surprise.
Who'd of thought it, and after they made their application, too.

I wonder if the judge refused them a presence or if they bottled it knowing their case was rubbish on all counts? 

Bloody horrible greedy pair, I hope the Judge hand them a fine!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by currio 27.11.13 10:11

Does anyone know if they have both been back since the case reopened ..... avoiding being arrested, I think!
currio

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.13 10:12

plebgate wrote:Knockout blow,  can't wait to hear what it is.
Maybe if they'd turned up he was going to punch them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 27.11.13 10:15

I never believed they really would be there ,cant imagine they want to stand and not answer ,some bits may have been that it deserved a reply,they don't have to attend at all ,so never expected them to  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.13 10:19

joyce1938 wrote:I never believed they really would be there ,cant imagine they want to stand and not answer ,some bits may have been that it deserved a reply,they don't have to attend at all ,so never expected them to  joyce1938
Well, Joyce, they both have REQUESTED to be heard ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top