The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Mythical Child Mm11

The Mythical Child Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Mythical Child Mm11

The Mythical Child Regist10

The Mythical Child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mythical Child Empty The Mythical Child

Post by Cristobell 01.10.13 13:21

I have often wondered how Kate and Gerry managed to assist with the composition of age progression pictures of Madeleine, it must be a very emotional experience for parents with a missing child.  I think the Madeleine they have sold us, is a mythical child, one they may have developed as a coping mechanism - how else can we explain their detached demeanour?  All the genuinely grieving parents I have seen interviewed, can barely speak their beloved child's name before breaking down in tears.

I have taken this a little further in my blog http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/, as with so many factors of this case, I simply cannot understand the magnitude of what (we believe) they have done, and how they have managed to do it.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

The Mythical Child Empty Re: The Mythical Child

Post by tigger 01.10.13 14:24

For some reason I can't get through to your blog. Is it possible to discuss this here. I know it is losing you visitors to your blog but hopefully that won't matter?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.10.13 14:25

I can't get through either. Would it be possible for you to post the text on this forum?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.10.13 14:41

Last night on the news there was a mum and dad and their son had died at the weekend from a bad ecstasy tablet aged 31.  The mother works for a drug info. scheme and she believes that her wonderful son who would do anything for anybody possibly had his drink spiked.    That is a real possibility imo.

She sat with her husband doing an interview to raise awareness of the dangers of  drugs and for a while she was able to speak without a tear, but then it was impossible for her not to well up and voice crack.  

Now I know that your child is your child whatever age, but can you imagine a 3 year old babe  of yours being snatched.  You don't know who has taken her and the first thought most parents would think of is an abuser abductor.    The police tell you that when you are making your appeals not to cry.     Eh.   never heard anything like it.     Don't cry when you don't know what your poor baby might be going through.   Then on top of that we see the parents laughing and swinging hands like a young couple (imo) without a care in the world.  Even on what would have been their child's 4th birthday there was laughter.

I just cannot believe that this has been happening for six years and yet the authorities do not appear to have noticed what thousands find to be extremely odd behaviour.   Some  Celebrities do not seem to think it is odd behaviour as they appear to have many celeb backers.

What is going on in this country and I do  really believe that as "Leicestershire Woman" posted on youtube - if it had been someone from a council estate the social services would have taken the other children (*or words to that effect).

Poor, poor Maddie.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.10.13 15:07

Cristobell's blog is okay for me.

A reminder of the video that plebgate mentioned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The rest of the Tapas mob would have been investigated too if they were all chavs from a sink estate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.10.13 15:58

Thanks NFWTD, agree about the rest of the Tapas crew.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 01.10.13 22:05

Apologies, I have not been able to get into forum this afternoon.  Please do c/p blog here.  I have not yet worked out to do it, I'm afraid. :)
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.10.13 23:02

Tuesday, 1 October 2013
The Mythical Child
I know I keep harping back to A Few Good Men, but I really do foresee one of those Courtroom drama moments on Wednesday when Gerry takes the stand. Lets face it, he's quite a character. Will he try to flirt with the Judge as he did with lovely Sandra Felgueiras? Will he treat the Defendants' lawyers as if they are a bit simple, maybe speak to them crossly, as though he were their dad? Will he discuss Team McCanns' very clear objectives, their wider agenda? Balloon days and candlelight vigils, a Madeleine Day for the whole world?

Perhaps he will discuss the mental health issues suffered by himself and his wife. Jeez, you'd need a couple of weeks for that and 'ologists' of every variety will be writing about it for years to come. For myself, it will be one big old blog with everything my itchy little fingers have been dying to say this past 6 years.

But I digress, I am particularly looking forward to hearing about the McCanns' obsessive desire to keep all horrid headlines out of the UK. Maybe a clue lies in Kate's reaction to the first police suspicions: 'what will my parents say'. Indeed.

By now it must be clear to the whole world and its wife, that the McCanns are using the Madeleine Fund to finance malicious libel actions against anyone who questions them. Not content with the huge financial rewards the McCanns had already received, they also wanted the Law changed to protect them against any crisis they may have in the future, Happily, the government momentarily regained its senses before altering the 1689 Bill of Rights to protect 'The Search for Maddie', and sanity prevailed.

Madeline didn't reach the age of 4, the mythical child did. The cherubic picture of Madeleine in her red dress, bore no resemblance to the up to date picture of the little girl clutching the tennis balls that had been taken that week. Regardless, the cute toddler picture was the one the parents decided to go with and by dawn the tapas group were handing out hastily run off A4 copies of the baby faced Madeleine in her Christmas frock.
The picture became iconic, the pretty angelic child grabbed our attention, appealed to all our maternal and paternal emotions. The mythical child drove the mythical search, the only thing real was the cash that was piling up. By June 2007, the McCanns went from not knowing they needed a Fund at all, to a desperate need for more and more cash. The newspapers rushed to get first front pages of a pretty little blonde girl peeping out from her Moroccan Mother's backpack without questioning why on earth an impoverished family from rural Morocco would want to steal a western child? The search became more ridiculous and the headlines more sensational.

The parents registered their copyright to the mythical Madeleine brand and saturated the media with heart rendering pictures and appeals to the masses. Again and again, the parents told us there was no evidence Madeleine had come to any harm, she was a real, findable child who could be returned to her loving family if we all prayed and contributed to her Fund.

The mythical Madeleine is growing up before our eyes, as age progression pictures remind us of how she might look now. We have a 6 year old Maddie, an 8 year old Maddie and even an Asian Maddie, handy I suppose if her skin changes colour or she is being raised by a nice family with a place in the sun. The UK backed the 'Madeleine is alive' myth, our own Scotland Yard producing the most recent image for the McCann Fund Campaign and a Court is threatening a man with prison if he dares say otherwise.

The thing is, what does 'search' actually mean? I think it should be clearly defined, because some of the more virulent McCanns supporters are criminally insane. I fear for young blonde girls the world over. Actually, I fear too for swarthy foreigners who walk funny and of course Victoria Beckham lookalikes. Obviously, child snatchers, the lot of them. But sticking with hope. I doubt there is a doctor or dentist on this planet who is not aware of Missing Madeleine and her very distinctive eye, presuming of course that she is being well cared for. The 'Cleveland' option is unthinkable.

From a non cuckoo land perspective, the fact is both the blood and cadaver dogs alerted in Apartment 5A and Madeleine has not been seen for more than 6 years. Why then are people being prosecuted for believing she is dead?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.13 9:46

When the truth comes out, the mythical Madeleine will be their nemesis.

The iconic images they hid behind will magnify their crimes and guarantee that the McCann name will be infamous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum