The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 2 Mm11

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 2 Mm11

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 2 Regist10

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 2 Empty Re: Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences

Post by Rufus T 22.09.13 19:12

Thank you Candyfloss, was trying to bake a cake whilst posting, never a good idea.:cheers:
Rufus T
Rufus T

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 2 Empty Re: Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences

Post by Guest 22.09.13 19:33

Rufus T wrote:I have noticed the name Michael Wright being mentioned a lot in the past few days and so was reaquainting myself with his rog. statement. One line just kept jumping out at me

"I wasn't in Portugal on 3 May at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. About 23:00 that night I received a very uncomfortable [or compelling] call from my wife's mother who told me about Madeleine's disappearance. "

Why does he feel the need to tell us he wasn't in Portugal at the time? Did someone suggest that he was?

It seems an odd thing to say, or perhaps it's just me - any thoughts?
Thank you. That is indeed very telling.
It is important, though, to know what the question was.
Whilst you're at it, please quote.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.13 19:50

Here is his statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 23.09.13 9:52

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Here is his statement.

Found this slightly strange, could just be me?

".....I spoke to Kate by phone between 10:00 and 11:00am that morning and she confirmed that she wanted her mother, her father and Nora with her. "

Plus pizza waitress and supposed lead that wasn't followed up sounds like retrofitting.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 23.09.13 10:57

I think its weird that MW gets a message at 23.00hrs on the night of the 3rd.

Madeleine had supposedly only been missing an hour - she could easily have been found in that hour.

My son went missing for 3 hours when he was 5 - yes, the worst time of my life but the police found him - he had just been curious and gone walkies.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.13 11:18

It's indeed one of the first indications, that something was wrong. WHY scare the sh*t out of people, especially the elderly like grandparents, around midnight when she could have been found within hours?

Oops, sorry, I forgot: they knew immediately that she was abducted ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 2 Empty Wright and Brown?

Post by marxman 25.09.13 10:38

After reading thru' some of the PJ files, I believe this statement by a Mr John Brown to be of some interest.
Apologies if this has been disgusted before, but I find it interesting because a Mr Michael Wright is also one
of the drivers of the hired car.
Are these two people, the same Michael Wright allied to the McCanns?
Is this John Brown related to Gordon Brown?

Appears strange, two people with surnames Wright and Brown, hire a car in and around the time of the
incident, and are questioned by the PJ.

marxman

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.09.13 10:41

Perhaps it was John Brown's body the dogs alerted to ! Mr 
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 10:45

marxman wrote:After reading thru' some of the PJ files, I believe this statement by a Mr John Brown to be of some interest.
Apologies if this has been disgusted before, but I find it interesting because a Mr Michael Wright is also one

Appears strange, two people with surnames Wright and Brown, hire a car in and around the time of the

Have merged your thread with this one marxman, otherwise we are starting to have too many threads on MW.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 25.09.13 10:54

Strangely enough I was sifting through some notes on files this morning and found the name Pauline Frances McCann - Baby Club. So I looked for any post recently to find out more, but nothing. 

I am sure there was thread with a discussion about connected people but I can't find it. So I am mentioning it here. I may have been within the Creche thread but its huge!

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 25.09.13 11:02

marxman wrote:After reading thru' some of the PJ files, I believe this statement by a Mr John Brown to be of some interest.

Gordon Brown does have a brother called John.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 11:04

Pauline McCann's name has certainly cropped up somewhere.

Here's her police statement.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.09.13 11:05

Hicks wrote:

Yes that does seem strange and another one to add to the never ending list of coincidences.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 25.09.13 11:14

Pauline Frances McCann was actually discussed in the thread Amy Winehouse found Dead for some reason!!  Just found it on Google! 

Sorry but this is just too many coincidences!!
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 25.09.13 18:42

windchime wrote:Pauline Frances McCann was actually discussed in the thread Amy Winehouse found Dead for some reason!!  Just found it on Google! 

Sorry but this is just too many coincidences!!
Too true windchime. I cannot accept that 'another' Michael Wright (along with a John Brown) hired the SAME hire car as the McCann's who have a close relation, who is also on scene, called Michael Wright.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Pike, Michael Wright and too many coincidences - Page 2 Empty .

Post by aniandr 25.09.13 19:56

Here it says it is 2 different

Michael George Wright **********

Michael Terence Wright *****Skipton
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by marxman 25.09.13 20:01

Hicks wrote:

Thanks Hicks, very interesting if not incriminating! May explain a lot of these 'special' relationships/contacts
marxman

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 25.09.13 20:44

marxman wrote:
Hicks wrote:

Thanks Hicks, very interesting if not incriminating! May explain a lot of these 'special' relationships/contacts
I am very interested in this 'other' Michael Wright. I have been looking through references to this man on older threads and have found that John Brown and Michael Wright(plus others who had hired the Renault just before the McCann's) might all have been doctors. I have looked on the GMC list of registered doctors and found one Michael George Wright. There are many John Browns so it is possible that he is a doctor. Now wouldn't it be a very strange coincidence if all these people who hired this car during this time were doctors?
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by kinell 25.09.13 20:51

aniandr wrote:Here it says it is 2 different

This seems as good a place as any to ask this question. 

Nbrado was from Skipton and was a moderator on the 3Arguido's forum and he nicked the database.
Just wondering if he might be Michael Wright who is also from Skipton.
A couple of the Admin team (Bonnybraes and Bren) changed from being anti-McCann to pro-McCann after the database was nicked.
Coincidence?

kinell
kinell

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 20:57

kinell wrote:

Nbrado was from Skipton and was a moderator on the 3Arguido's forum and he nicked the database.
A couple of the Admin team (Bonnybraes and Bren) changed from being anti-McCann to pro-McCann after the database was nicked.
Coincidence?
I remember that name, was he the one with the burger van thread, or am I thinking of someone else.  Just googled the name and 3A's, lot of stuff out there....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 25.09.13 21:02

Hicks wrote:
marxman wrote:
Hicks wrote:

I am very interested in this 'other' Michael Wright. I have been looking through references to this man on older threads and have found that John Brown and Michael Wright(plus others who had hired the Renault just before the McCann's) might all have been doctors. I have looked on the GMC list of registered doctors and found one Michael George Wright. There are many John Browns so it is possible that he is a doctor. Now wouldn't it be a very strange coincidence if all these people who hired this car during this time were doctors?
Blimey!  Well there you are! Sorry if this is old news  but I did not know that Jill Renwick - best friend of the MC'S- lives in the same street as Gordon Brown's brother John. Not saying that he was the hire car driver though.

Scroll down and it's there in black and white.

Back to top Go down

Post by kinell 25.09.13 21:19

candyfloss wrote:
kinell wrote:

Coincidence?
I remember that name, was he the one with the burger van thread, or am I thinking of someone else.  Just googled the name and 3A's, lot of stuff out there....
No, the burger van thread wasn't Nbrado. That was Cabo something or other.
But it just seems like a coincidence that someone from Skipton nicked the database.

kinell
kinell

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 21:32

Hicks wrote:
Hicks wrote:
marxman wrote:
Hicks wrote:

Blimey!  Well there you are! Sorry if this is old news  but I did not know that Jill Renwick - best friend of the MC'S- lives in the same street as Gordon Brown's brother John. Not saying that he was the hire car driver though.

Scroll down and it's there in black and white.

And she says she doesn't know hem, so there..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.09.13 21:36

COMARE, ANDREW BROWN, COMARE DIRECTOR, GERRY McCANN
-Gerry McCann is a member of a government quango called COMARE (Committee on Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment) which has repeatedly come out in opposition to campaigners who claim that childhood cancers are more prevalent around nuclear power stations

Twisted Evil COMARE's director happens to be a cardiologist based at the very hospital where Gerry and Kate first met, the Glasgow Western Infirmary. If COMARE's contacts incorporate individuals in the broader nuclear industry, these might include Andrew Brown: Head of Media for Europe's largest producer of nuclear electricity... and brother of Prime Minister Gordon.

Question: since when is a cardiologist have the experience to
comment on radiation?

Shocked BELL POTTINGER, GERRY, GORDON BROWN, NUCLEAR POWER INDUSTRY
"Bell Pottinger represent both the McCanns and the Portuguese holiday village they were staying in. Bell Pottinger also provide PR for the nuclear power industry, have close connections with New Labour (Tony Blair gave Tim bell his peerage), have helped sell New labours unique vision of democracy in Iraq and and have been heavily involved with several of New labours disastrous IT schemes "

Lots more to read:

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 21:39

candyfloss wrote:
kinell wrote:

Coincidence?
CaboFrio and his burger van

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top