The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 18 Mm11

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 18 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 18 Mm11

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 18 Regist10

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 18 Empty Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by listener 13.09.13 11:36

Yesterday, pretty much only brunty reporting - Today, NOTHING?
Reporting clampdown ?
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 13.09.13 11:37

sharonl

I think there will be a psychologist or some such was listed as a witness.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 13.09.13 11:37

That article in the sun is actually very interesting as it clearly lays out Amaral's and to PJ's thesis about events that night. I can't imagine that many of the Sun's readers would have seen it laid out quite so succinctly before. I certainly don't imagine anyone reading that would think that the claims are outrageous. big grin
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 13.09.13 11:38

listener wrote:Yesterday, pretty much only brunty reporting - Today, NOTHING?
Reporting clampdown ?
Either that or Twitter has introduced some kind of filter on irrelevant speculative piffle... winkwink

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 13.09.13 11:40

uppatoffee wrote:That article in the sun is actually very interesting as it clearly lays out Amaral's and to PJ's thesis about events that night. I can't imagine that many of the Sun's readers would have seen it laid out quite so succinctly before. I certainly don't imagine anyone reading that would think that the claims are outrageous. big grin
I think you're right - it's not outrageous, and it's very clear and despite the headline, not in itself hysterical in any way.
Curious...
gbwales
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 13.09.13 11:43

candyfloss wrote:Very strange, none of the latest posts are showing up on the main forum page.

Anyway, video here of Kate McCann speaking outside court today...........

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-09-12/madeleine-mccann-family-libel-trial-against-portugal-police-chief/
Watched this, felt ill.  Followed twitter yesterday amazing, what's happening today?  No Brunty?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 13.09.13 11:44

gbwales wrote:
listener wrote:Yesterday, pretty much only brunty reporting - Today, NOTHING?
Reporting clampdown ?
Either that or Twitter has introduced some kind of filter on irrelevant speculative piffle... winkwink
I wasn't looking for "irrelevant speculative piffle"  - which is why I don't do twitter spit coffee !
Was looking for news on an important court case.
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 13.09.13 11:50

The PJ found sleeping pills and pills against depression in the sleeping room of the McCanns, before they were made arguidos.

There is a spanish video showing them.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.09.13 11:52

Angelique wrote:sharonl

I think there will be a psychologist  or some such was listed as a witness.
I didn't know that a psychologist was listed as a witness.

But there again, Mrs is there isn't she?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 13.09.13 11:54

candyfloss wrote:The Sun not being very helpful big grin   Take a look at the picture in the link.......

Jon@jontaito 12m
Amaral's "Outrageous Claims", as reported in today's Sun. Not particularly outrageous. #McCann pic.twitter.com/JSODoioEJa
That is a great article!

The use of the word 'outrageous' which is so flamboyant and never used in public in the manner or strength that it was originally intended is a great work around for the sun to use in publishing the 'claims'
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 13.09.13 11:54

I will be interested to see the evidence of a child psychologist who recommends parents tell their very young children that their older sibling was stolen by a monster but she is still able to send them birthday cards and presents.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 13.09.13 11:56

listener wrote:I wasn't looking for "irrelevant speculative piffle"  - which is why I don't do twitter spit coffee !
Sorry - thought you meant why brunty apparently wasn't tweeting anything about it today
gbwales
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.13 12:09

gbwales wrote:
listener wrote:I wasn't looking for "irrelevant speculative piffle"  - which is why I don't do twitter spit coffee !
Sorry - thought you meant why brunty apparently wasn't tweeting anything about it today
Perhaps the 'Child Psychologist' has been a witness this morning and maybe it is not allowed to be reported what he/she is saying?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.09.13 12:11

Angelique wrote:sharonl

I think there will be a psychologist  or some such was listed as a witness.
I wonder if the Mcs will be calling this EXPERT to give 'evidence'

GRACE: "What`s interesting about it, Marc Klaas....they thought one of them going back every 30 minutes to check on the children would suffice".

MARC KLAAS, KLAAS KIDS FOUNDATION: Whoops, Nancy. They made a critical mistake there. You should never leave young children unattended. And in fact, I know it`s against the law to leave very young children unattended. (In California)

IT IS ALSO AGAINST THE LAW IN PORTUGAL!

WHOOPS, Nancy!
MARC KLAAS, KLAAS KIDS FOUNDATION:

"You should NEVER leave young children UNATTENDED"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.09.13 12:12

candyfloss wrote:
gbwales wrote:
Perhaps the 'Child Psychologist' has been a witness this morning and maybe it is not allowed to be reported what he/she is saying?
It would only have been HEARSAY anyway.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 13.09.13 12:15

candyfloss wrote:The Sun not being very helpful big grin   Take a look at the picture in the link.......

Jon@jontaito 12m
Amaral's "Outrageous Claims", as reported in today's Sun. Not particularly outrageous. #McCann pic.twitter.com/JSODoioEJa
Hilarious, potentially a "cut out and keep" guide to their guilt more like.  You know what Sun readers are supposedly like.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.09.13 12:18

Cristobell wrote:I will be interested to see the evidence of a child psychologist who recommends parents tell their very young children that their older sibling was stolen by a monster but she is still able to send them birthday cards and presents.
I will be interested to see the evidence of a child psychologist who recommends that parents leave their very young children alone in an unlocked apartment, in a strange country, every night and not checking on those children for (admitted) 35/45 minutes at a time, whilst the parents are totally out of sight.

NOTHING, but NOTHING could possibly go WRONG in those UNATTENDED minutes, could it?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.13 12:29

Just found this.

Posted: 7th, October 2007

Portuguese Police Union Sues British Media Over Madeleine McCann

PAULO Reis in Portugal on Madeleine McCann:
The head of PJ detective’s union confirmed that a libel suit was filed against “two British Media organizations”, because of stories published that were considered defamatory of Poliícia Judiciária. “After we filled it, the British Media moved from attacks against the Portuguese Police to personal attacks against Criminal Coordinator Gonçalo Amaral”, said Carlos Anjos. “They are trying to undermine his credibility, either as a professional or as a individual, insulting him without even respecting his privacy and his family.” The PJ detective’s union president said they were in touch with Gonçalo Amaral and, if he wants to file also a libel suit, he will have the “full support of ASFIC.”
Carlos Anjos rejected accusations from British Media about the alleged incompetence of Portuguese Police, in Madeleine’s investigation, and referred the case of Rhys Jones, a 11-years-old boy who was shot on August 22: “After more than one month, British Police wasn’t able to arrest his killer. In this case, they have more than a dozen witnesses, but until now they have arrested 17 suspects and they sent them free, didn’t charged nobody”

How have the media got away with the attacks on PJ and more so GA who seems to have had everything thrown at him, he stands head and shoulders above all those who have discredited him. GA will come out on top, he knows the truth of what happened to Madeleine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 13.09.13 12:31

jeanmonroe wrote:
Cristobell wrote:I will be interested to see the evidence of a child psychologist who recommends parents tell their very young children that their older sibling was stolen by a monster but she is still able to send them birthday cards and presents.
I will be interested to see the evidence of a child psychologist who recommends that parents leave their very young children alone in an unlocked apartment, in a strange country, every night and not checking on those children for (admitted) 35/45 minutes at a time, whilst the parents are totally out of sight.
Well, yes I would love to hear what this psychologist has to say. It seems that most of the time TM and/or all of their minions can say whatever they like, even if it contradicts what they said yesterday. So how this psychologist, if he/she appears will present evidence will be interesting.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 13.09.13 12:36

What caused Madeleine's disappearance was not the fact that she was left unattended but because at least one of the parents was present...
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.13 12:37

Allegedly, Marconi, allegedly!

We don't want anyone at Carter-Ruck choking over their lunch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 13.09.13 12:37

jeanmonroe wrote:
Exactly Jean.  I'm afraid I don't find it in the least bit cute that S and A talk about Madeleine all the time.  I think its downright creepy to raise two children with a distorted sense of reality, 'everyone's looking', 'when Madeleine comes home', etc, on top of living with the fear that strange men break into apartments and steal children.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.09.13 12:51

Cristobell wrote:

"I'm afraid I don't find it in the least bit cute that S and A talk about Madeleine all the time."

And not in the least bit cute that all they know about Madeleine is from their parents!

Heaven forbid WHEN they find out that THEY too could have been 'abducted' 'assaulted' or worse!

But the McS have blocked all that 'stuff' from them, haven't they?

Memo to McCanns: THEY will FIND out that you left them totally at 'risk' and then may well blame you, and only you, for Madeleine's 'disappearance'
YOU WEREN'T THERE TO PROTECT THEM ALL!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 13.09.13 12:56

Have I missed something?  Is there no news from the courtroom today?  Did we see Kate and entourage arriving? Martin Brunt hasn't said anything as far as I can see - is that right?  Does anyone know whats happening?
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 13.09.13 12:59

Just checked Brunt's Twitter feed (certainly have no intention of following him!) - and you're correct: nothing since 19 hours ago.
Curiously quiet today.
gbwales
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top