The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 6 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 6 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 6 Regist10

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 6 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by Guest 13.11.13 14:52

I've always thought she looks terrified in that video.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 6 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by PeterMac 13.11.13 15:32

So why did they use this one for the initial poster.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Like everything else, it makes no sense.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.13 19:25

I've been most concerned with the tennisball photo [if it is Madeleine, of course]. For me it's an insecure, maybe even frightened girl, trying desperately to please ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.13 19:26

Clay Regazzoni wrote:I've always thought she looks terrified in that video.
For me it's more of a "here we go again, please not" ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.13 9:27

PeterMac wrote:So why did they use this one for the initial poster.
PeterMac, is this photo from Madeleine's passport?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.11.13 9:38

Cherry Blossom wrote:
No. Passport photos are only the face, full on.
The story was that this was taken from the camera by Russ OB p. 74 refers.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 14.11.13 9:57

Châtelaine wrote:I've been most concerned with the tennisball photo [if it is Madeleine, of course]. For me it's an insecure, maybe even frightened girl, trying desperately to please ...
Note that her name isn't even mentioned in the text, which would be essential should one have come across a girl who looked like the picture. Which seems to be about 18 months out of date in May 2007.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.13 10:43

PeterMac wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
No.  Passport photos are only the face, full on.
The story was that this was taken from the camera by Russ OB   p. 74 refers.
Thanks, will have a look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 14.11.13 10:54

tigger wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I've been most concerned with the tennisball photo [if it is Madeleine, of course]. For me it's an insecure, maybe even frightened girl, trying desperately to please ...
Note that her name isn't even mentioned in the text, which would be essential should one have come across a girl who looked like the picture. Which seems to be about 18 months out of date in May 2007.
Or phone number so heaven forbid you could immediately phone for help if you saw the child.  Nope, off you go trying to find the Ocean Club.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.11.13 10:58

sami wrote:
tigger wrote:Note that her name isn't even mentioned in the text, which would be essential should one have come across a girl who looked like the picture. Which seems to be about 18 months out of date in May 2007.
Or phone number so heaven forbid you could immediately phone for help if you saw the child.  Nope, off you go trying to find the Ocean Club.
Nor the police, nor any local shopkeeper, nor. . .

They knew knew that she would not be found.
Because she wasn't missing.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.13 11:52

The photo on her passport was taken when she was a baby!

I think I'm right in saying that children's passports have to be renewed every five years so that wasn't illegal but how on earth can a baby photo be taken as proof of identity of a nearly 4 year old?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.13 12:00

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The photo on her passport was taken when she was a baby!

I think I'm right in saying that children's passports have to be renewed every five years so that wasn't illegal but how on earth can a baby photo be taken as proof of identity of a nearly 4 year old?
What would you suggest as alternative proof that the child is who the adults with it claim. Biometric data?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Perky 14.11.13 12:50

If only there were a single, identifying feature.
Perky

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.11.13 13:15

Cherry Blossom wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
No.  Passport photos are only the face, full on.
The story was that this was taken from the camera by Russ OB   p. 74 refers.
Thanks, will have a look.
Alex Woolfall, Kate's camera and a memory stick.

We know AW transmitted a portfollio to the PA.

Did AW then transfere all photos from the laptop onto a USB memory stick?

Did AW then give this USB memory stick to Russell O'Brien?

from Amy Tierney's statement

When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks. 

She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory stick containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera.

She thinks that all of this took place at about 24.00 on 3rd May 2007. She presumes that she handed all of the photos to Russell, who distributed some to those present, the rest would be for the police authorities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 16.11.13 16:05

There are camera memory cards and USB memory sticks. Unfortunately the terms are used imprecisely.
I can plug a USB device of any kind into my computer. USB is a fairly universal 'plug' size and shape.
But I can also take the memory stick / card out of my camera and poke it onto another slot in a 'card reader", (which incidentally then connects through a USB port)
and download from the camera onto the computer
I can also plug the camera directly into the computer- again via a cable.= with a USB connector at one end.

I believe there are printers available into which you can plug the camera's memory card - (let's call it that) and print direct, without the need to go through the computer download route.

Is that what they did for the poster ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 16.11.13 22:43

PeterMac wrote:There are camera memory cards and USB memory sticks. Unfortunately the terms are used imprecisely.
I can plug a USB device of any kind into my computer.   USB is a fairly universal 'plug' size and shape.
But I can also take the memory stick / card out of my camera and poke it onto another slot in a 'card reader", (which incidentally then connects through a USB port)
I can also plug the camera directly into the computer- again via a cable.= with a USB connector at one end.

I believe there are printers available into which you can plug the camera's memory card - (let's call it that) and print direct, without the need to go through the computer download route.

I agree with you Peter. From what Amy Tierney says, the printer had a SD card slot and/or a MM card slot (the two types of memory card the camera uses) and printed the pictures directly from the cameras SD/MM memory card plugged straight into her printer.

"Memory Stick" is actually a Sony proprietary memory card format and combined with "USB stick" can lead to a lot of confusion for a lot of non-technical peeps....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.11.13 23:35

Clay Regazzoni wrote:I've always thought she looks terrified in that video.
Exactly

Me too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.11.13 11:33

that photo lodged in my brain at once, I did not think that Maddie looked terrified, however. Adjectives I would use :

thoroughly fed-up
 unsure of herself
 anxious
 and all related to a person in her field of vision

identifying that person would yield a lot of information imo.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 17.11.13 11:41

wary
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.13 13:39

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
PeterMac wrote:There are camera memory cards and USB memory sticks. Unfortunately the terms are used imprecisely.
I can plug a USB device of any kind into my computer.   USB is a fairly universal 'plug' size and shape.

I agree with you Peter. From what Amy Tierney says, the printer had a SD card slot and/or a MM card slot (the two types of memory card the camera uses) and printed the pictures directly from the cameras SD/MM memory card plugged straight into her printer.

"Memory Stick" is actually a Sony proprietary memory card format and combined with "USB stick" can lead to a lot of confusion for a lot of non-technical peeps....
Thanks for tech info on memory sticks memory cards ect. I plug my camera directly into my PC, then from a software program I can remove red eye, crop, photoshop ect, then print off.

Russell James O’Brien - Record Of Tape Recorded Interview II 

1578    “’And a female member of staff possibly from MARK WARNER’'”
Reply    “Yeah, she was certainly, yeah, she was, she was English, you know, clearly not a, not a local.  Erm, next it says ‘We tried to find a picture of Madeleine’, I mean, it wasn’t so much struggling to get the picture, it was struggling to find the means of printing it.  We had the cam, we had Kate’s camera, erm, the, what we were trying to do is find a picture that actually gave a good likeness, rather than just being any old shot it actually had, you know, a close-up of her, of her face.  There were a lot of pictures on the camera but they were, you know, just at home and on, you know, in profile and things like that”. 

1578    “Yes”.
Reply    “So we had, we”.

1578    “So to the words ‘we were struggling’, ‘but we were struggling’ need to be removed'”
Reply    “Erm, yeah, ‘we tried to find’, I think, it’s fairly irrelevant, I think, you know”.

1578    “So'”
Reply    “’We were trying to find a picture but we’, you know, delete ‘but we were struggling’.  ‘Kate checked the camera’.  Erm, I don’t actually remember saying that Jane had taken the picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson, in any case, it wasn’t that day it was the day before that Madeleine and Ella were in the group, erm, on a different day doing the tennis.  I think, you know, it’s fairly, I think it’s fairly irrelevant anyway, I don’t think Jane did have a picture from the tennis lesson.  So I think that that could all go, I think that ‘Jane had taken a picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson that day’ could all go and then put, the main thing here was, erm, ‘We were searching for a printer and Kat, one of the Nannies, said she had a printer’.  I’m pretty sure it was Kat.  So this paragraph’s quite”

1578    “So we keep in ‘We couldn’t print it off’'”
 Reply    “’We needed to print it off’ that, that was the sticking issue, we had pictures but we needed to get in somewhere to print them and I think people had asked at, at, at the reception down at Ocean Club”.

1578    “So the pictures of Madeleine'”
 Reply    “On a digital camera”.

1578    “That were printed off'”
 Reply    “Yeah”.

1578    “Came from Kate’s camera”.
 Reply    “From Kate’s camera as far as I can remember, yeah.  And the main issue was trying to find somewhere to print it”.

1578    “What about if we say ‘Kate checked her camera and found some pictures’'”
 Reply    “Yeah, yeah, or ‘Kate’s camera was checked’, I don’t think Kate was in no, in no state whatsoever to check her camera”.

1578    “Okay.  So ‘We tried to find a picture of Madeleine’'”
 Reply    “Yeah”.

1578    “’Kate’s camera was checked’'”
 Reply    “Umm, ‘And Kat or one of the other Nannies went to their flat to retrieve a printer or something that would connect to a printer and then the pictures were printed in the office off the small reception portal’, there’s a little office in there”.

1578    “Okay.  But ‘Kate or one of the Nannies’'”
 Reply    “Yeah, ‘Kat or one of the Nannies’, I mean, Kat was there and Leanne was there, but whether it was actually their printer or lead, I’m not sure.  The rest of that paragraph, erm, is fine.  Erm, I think Gerry, it was actually Rachael, where it says ‘I’m not sure who informed the Authorities or media about Madeleine’s disappearance’, it says ‘It may have been Gerry’, erm, oh I beg your pardon, it’s the Authorities there, it says ‘Authorities or media’.  I think, erm, Gerry and Matt, erm, were the people who, who actually tried to get the Ocean Club to phone the Police but it wasn’t the media, so maybe delete, if you delete ‘or media’, because the person on the media, I think that was, I think that was Rachael”. 

So it seems the first poster for Madeleine was printed off in the little office.

Leanne Danielle Wagstaff

Anyone know, who is Kat? 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 17.11.13 14:11

@ Cherry Blossom, I'd assume Kat is Cat (Catriona Baker), one of the other Nannies.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 17.11.13 14:12

Russell O'Brien:

“’We were trying to find a picture but we’, you know, delete ‘but we were struggling’.  ‘Kate checked the camera’.  Erm, I don’t actually remember saying that Jane had taken the picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson, in any case, it wasn’t that day it was the day before that Madeleine and Ella were in the group, erm, on a different day doing the tennis.  I think, you know, it’s fairly, I think it’s fairly irrelevant anyway, I don’t think Jane did have a picture from the tennis lesson.  So I think that that could all go, I think that ‘Jane had taken a picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson that day’ could all go and then put, the main thing here was, erm, ‘We were searching for a printer and Kat, one of the Nannies, said she had a printer’.  I’m pretty sure it was Kat.  So this paragraph’s quite”

54321: Thank you Mr O'Brien. Our mission statement is "a service working to solve crime in collaboration with the public."  Today you have ticked all the boxes in that regard. Do pop by with anything else you may have misremembered at any time.

Cup of tea?
Biscuit?
Sugar or sweetener?

Cue: Dixon of Dock Green theme.

Jack Warner, standing under the blue lamp: Well, O'Brien never did take us up on that offer. As a result a lot of loose ends were never cleared up.
 Not something a true copper feels proud of. Leaves a feeling we could all have done more for that little kiddie who never came back to play on the village green.
My Mary says she's never known the like in Dock Green, hopes never to see its like again.
Ah well, night all.
 Mind 'ow you go.

Cue: theme music: Dah de dah dedah de dah de dah de de dah ........... Wistful harmonica fades out.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.13 14:57

Daisy wrote:@ Cherry Blossom, I'd assume Kat is Cat (Catriona Baker), one of the other Nannies.

Thanks for link Daisy, I haven't read any where where she mentions Russell O'Srien, the printer or the poster unless I've missed it.

WITNESS TESTIMONY OF CATRIONA SISILE BAKER 

I can just hear Jack Warner saying those words Mirage, a true copper indeed, SY could do with a lot more like him, might help if they listened to the Dock Green music!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.13 16:24

Cherry Blossom wrote:

1578    “So'”
Reply    “’We were trying to find a picture but we’, you know, delete ‘but we were struggling’.  ‘Kate checked the camera’.  Erm, I don’t actually remember saying that Jane had taken the picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson, in any case, it wasn’t that day it was the day before that Madeleine and Ella were in the group, erm, on a different day doing the tennis.  I think, you know, it’s fairly, I think it’s fairly irrelevant anyway, I don’t think Jane did have a picture from the tennis lesson.  So I think that that could all go, I think that ‘Jane had taken a picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson that day’ could all go and then put, the main thing here was, erm, ‘We were searching for a printer and Kat, one of the Nannies, said she had a printer’.  I’m pretty sure it was Kat.  So this paragraph’s quite”

Maybe it was Charlotte P? Maybe she had a printer with her, you know, just incase?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.11.13 14:12

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:

1578    “So'”

Maybe it was Charlotte P? Maybe she had a printer with her, you know, just incase?
Surprising what you can fit in a bag if it's big enough!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top