The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Birthday and Christmas announcements re Maddie Mm11

Birthday and Christmas announcements re Maddie Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Birthday and Christmas announcements re Maddie Mm11

Birthday and Christmas announcements re Maddie Regist10

Birthday and Christmas announcements re Maddie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Birthday and Christmas announcements re Maddie Empty Birthday and Christmas announcements re Maddie

Post by tigger 23.08.13 14:00

I'm starting this topic because I found recently to my surprise that whilst the first Christmas was 'cancelled' and more surprisingly, her first birthday did not include the 'presents' and cards from the twins, stored in her own bedroom where Kate goes to open and draw the curtains twice a day, every day since she's disappeared .

I would have thought that if that ritual was genuine, it would have been from the very first Christmas, the very first birthday in the UK.

Kate and Gerry hold quiet birthday vigil for Maddy Sunday Express
By Tracey Kandohla
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Missing Madeleine McCann's fifth birthday tomorrow will be marked by a small family gathering, but withour presents and cards.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Birthday and Christmas announcements re Maddie Empty Re: Birthday and Christmas announcements re Maddie

Post by Sceneset 23.08.13 14:43

Maybe it's hard to keep pretending to care.

I think she ceased to be important to them years ago and they simply don't want to keep this whole charade up anymore. I was looking through very old videos last night.One was from just three weeks after she disappeared.
The first interview 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There were two quotes that shocked me one was at 10.46 when Gerry said
'' you have periods where, you DO have to forget why you're still here...'

And at 10.59 he elaborated stating, '
having gone through the grieving process we've gone through, and come out the other side' :o

At just three weeks it seems they'd finished their grieving.

I feel it comes across strongly how content they are with their unit of four.

I think the consuming love and pride for their twins is markedly different from the way they 'remember' Madeleine in interviews
Sceneset

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Birthday and Christmas announcements re Maddie Empty Re: Birthday and Christmas announcements re Maddie

Post by tigger 23.08.13 15:53

I think they're still paying lip service to the 'living Maddie' who will come home to a roomful of cards and presents.

Imo the longer this little myth goes on, the more fake it looks to the world. Victorian melodrama.

My point is really that it is obviously a later invention - Clarrie perhaps? If all this present buying and saving was genuine, it would have started in 2008 - not later.

Thanks for the video, always good to keep these interviews in mind.

Eta: that year they also asked the world to light a candle for Madekeine on the 3rd of May around 9.15 p.m as being the time she was abducted....

You can't make it up. wow 

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey5 23.08.13 20:39

The reason why they clutch hands is obvious when watching this video. When the interviewer asks a question and the camera is on -say Kate, you see a pause and she makes no attempt to answer but then Gerry starts to answer. And the same applies when there's a question and the camera's on Gerry, he sits stony-faced and then Kate answers.
Under normal circumstances a couple would overlap, both starting to speak at the same time anxious to get their point over.
This is so false. A pity there's not  a hidden camera directed on to their hands.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 23.08.13 21:00

Very good observation and point Casey5. Maybe we should all be trying to watch the inter-action between Mr and Mrs when they are questioned rather than the interaction between them and the reporter.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by Wahrheit 23.08.13 23:47

I'd never noticed the petulant flash of eyes from KM at 52 secs in. I'd say she was very irritated to have been interrupted by GM or with him in general at that point.
Wahrheit

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.08.13 5:41

Wahrheit wrote:I'd never noticed the petulant flash of eyes from KM at 52 secs in. I'd say she was very irritated to have been interrupted by GM or with him in general at that point.

She loves to be the centre of attention - have a look at the Expresso interview on mccannfiles.com - it's an eye opener.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.08.13 17:36

Came across this: just filing it here:

Card from Madeleine at McCann twins party Telegraph 
Gerry and Kate McCann will throw a birthday party for their twins tomorrow - complete with a card from their missing four-year-old daughter, Sean and Amelie McCann will open a special present from their big sister.'
unquote

Interesting is that Maddie's birthday was NOT celebrated with presents or cards apparently, but the twins were getting a card from her four months earlier. 
So why? Was a card 'from Maddie' going to convince the twins she was alive? But a card/present from them 'to Maddie' wasn't at that time thought to have the same effect?

At some point it must have been decided that the present giving was going to appeal to the public imo. Up to that point the twins (of whom Kate said in the early days that they hadn't had much to do with her) were portrayed as missing her and for that reason the thoughful parents faked a birthday card. Very strange thinking imo.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum