The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Postcard type photo of maddie handed to GNR 3rd May Mm11

Postcard type photo of maddie handed to GNR 3rd May Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Postcard type photo of maddie handed to GNR 3rd May Mm11

Postcard type photo of maddie handed to GNR 3rd May Regist10

Postcard type photo of maddie handed to GNR 3rd May

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Postcard type photo of maddie handed to GNR 3rd May Empty Postcard type photo of maddie handed to GNR 3rd May

Post by Hicks 24.07.13 21:37

Silvia Batista ( the OC manageress) who went to 5a on the night in question, between 10.30 and 11.00 pm, remembers that the GNR asked GM for photos of the missing person, GM handed them several postcard type photos that appeared to be of the same size and same image.

It was claimed that these photos( showing a much younger Madeleine) were printed by one of staff who had used an USB stick, though when was this done?  How was there time to do this?

If only it could be established that these photos were not printed in Portugal but were brought on the holiday then it takes this case in a much darker direction.

Does anyone have more info about these photos?

thinking
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Postcard type photo of maddie handed to GNR 3rd May Empty Re: Postcard type photo of maddie handed to GNR 3rd May

Post by Guest 24.07.13 21:55

Was this the photo of Madeleine wearing a pink top with while spots that was on a hand-written poster saying that a child was missing?

I know that there's loads about it somewhere but as yet I haven't found it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Postcard type photo of maddie handed to GNR 3rd May Empty Re: Postcard type photo of maddie handed to GNR 3rd May

Post by Hicks 24.07.13 22:38

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Was this the photo of Madeleine wearing a pink top with while spots that was on a hand-written poster saying that a child was missing?

I know that there's loads about it somewhere but as yet I haven't found it.

No, it was not the hand-written posters I did read somewhere-which I can't find now!- that one of the nannies( possibly Charlotte Pennington) had used some personal equipment to print off these postcard pictures, though oddly enough, this equipment was not available for examination as a boyfriend had taken it to France, or something along those lines.
It would appear that on the first request, sometime between 10.30 and 11.00 pm GM had several postcard type photo of Madeleine ready to hand out which would imply that he came to Portugal 'prepared'.

Read Silvia Batista statement, she is manageress of the Ocean Club.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel 27.07.13 17:59

Sounds like a 3 week old digital photo was printed on 6 x 4 and Mark Warner staff blew it up to A4?  Gerry McCann didn't give to GNR so must have been a Tapas honcho.

Gerry McCann Arguido Interview 7th September.

Regarding the disclosure of Madeleine's photograph, he says that he gave the authorities a photograph from a digital camera, and he thinks it was Russell who printed it at the main 24-hour resort reception. [b style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"]He made the delivery of this, or those, pictures on A4 paper to this Police[/b][b style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"], but he is absolutely certain that he never delivered any of these photographs to the GNR.[/b]

Russell O’Brien Rogatory

So, anyway, I saw her at some point either after the initial searches or after this longer one.  Erm, then, erm, there’s a period of time where, where we didn’t search and, erm, we were trying to do things, you know, nearby, erm, one of the, one of the things we tried to do after the Police, the local GNR Police had arrived, was we tried to get, we tried to get the photograph, erm, Kate certainly had some on her camera……..

“Did you have any photo of Madeleine in your possession”'
 Reply    “Erm we got a photo of Madeleine later on but this is two hours later, erm”.

1578    “So who gave it to you”'
 Reply    “Okay well certain, I’m not quite sure what the, the initial, the question made it sound like whoever had one in our possession anyway, I didn’t, erm we got a, we erm, after a portion of my searches, we got hold of erm Kate’s camera, err looked through the digital cam to try and find a picture of Madeleine reasonably recently, reasonably face on and, and with her being the main, the main character on the photograph, erm clearly that that was going through, there were quite a few pictures that were not ideal, so we, we went through those, err and then printed that off, erm all of this taking a reasonable amount of time to try and get hold of equipment and have offices opened and etc., etc”…………………..

“The, it was a, it was a photo of err, it was the one that was being circulated in the, in the days immediately afterwards, I’ve seen so many photographs of her, of Madeleine since, I think it was a photograph that had been taken of her and a relatively number of weeks before and I think with a slightly different, slightly longer hair, erm but it was, it was a fa, it was a fa, it was a relatively full on sort of face on photograph, err and it was printed on a standard size erm four by six err inch, as you know, using the equipment that the people had and we ran off a number of copies of this, erm and several I think were given to the, the GNR”…………..

but I know that Mark WARNER, somebody in Mark WARNER made a poster, or at least an A4 err saying that there’d been, you know, there’d been a, err an abduction and that Madeleine was missing and that was circulated around the next morning, so somebody had, had, had that photograph and used it for that poster but I took, I don’t know two or three copies maybe and gave them to the Police.  I actually think ultimately there may have been more copies printed off and somebody else gave even more copies to them as well, err and I think some of the other copies were shown, were just shown to people around who were going on the searches but erm personally”.
Kepharel
Kepharel

Activity : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 27.07.13 18:27

Kepharel wrote:Sounds like a 3 week old digital photo was printed on 6 x 4 and Mark Warner staff blew it up to A4?  Gerry McCann didn't give to GNR so must have been a Tapas honcho.

Regarding the disclosure of Madeleine's photograph, he says that he gave the authorities a photograph from a digital camera, and he thinks it was Russell who printed it at the main 24-hour resort reception. [b style="color: rgb(51,51,51)"]He made the delivery of this, or those, pictures on A4 paper to this Police[/b][b style="color: rgb(51,51,51)"], but he is absolutely certain that he never delivered any of these photographs to the GNR.[/b]

Russell O’Brien Rogatory

So, anyway, I saw her at some point either after the initial searches or after this longer one.  Erm, then, erm, there’s a period of time where, where we didn’t search and, erm, we were trying to do things, you know, nearby, erm, one of the, one of the things we tried to do after the Police, the local GNR Police had arrived, was we tried to get, we tried to get the photograph, erm, Kate certainly had some on her camera……..

Reply    “Erm we got a photo of Madeleine later on but this is two hours later, erm”.

Reply    “Okay well certain, I’m not quite sure what the, the initial, the question made it sound like whoever had one in our possession anyway, I didn’t, erm we got a, we erm, after a portion of my searches, we got hold of erm Kate’s camera, err looked through the digital cam to try and find a picture of Madeleine reasonably recently, reasonably face on and, and with her being the main, the main character on the photograph, erm clearly that that was going through, there were quite a few pictures that were not ideal, so we, we went through those, err and then printed that off, erm all of this taking a reasonable amount of time to try and get hold of equipment and have offices opened and etc., etc”…………………..

“The, it was a, it was a photo of err, it was the one that was being circulated in the, in the days immediately afterwards, I’ve seen so many photographs of her, of Madeleine since, I think it was a photograph that had been taken of her and a relatively number of weeks before and I think with a slightly different, slightly longer hair, erm but it was, it was a fa, it was a fa, it was a relatively full on sort of face on photograph, err and it was printed on a standard size erm four by six err inch, as you know, using the equipment that the people had and we ran off a number of copies of this, erm and several I think were given to the, the GNR”…………..

but I know that Mark WARNER, somebody in Mark WARNER made a poster, or at least an A4 err saying that there’d been, you know, there’d been a, err an abduction and that Madeleine was missing and that was circulated around the next morning, so somebody had, had, had that photograph and used it for that poster but I took, I don’t know two or three copies maybe and gave them to the Police.  I actually think ultimately there may have been more copies printed off and somebody else gave even more copies to them as well, err and I think some of the other copies were shown, were just shown to people around who were going on the searches but erm personally”.

What a load of old codswallop, gosh, talk about digging yourself into a hole. Why wasn't the last photo (supposedly taken on 3rd May) of Madeleine sitting on the edge of the pool in her pink/apricot "very expensive" outfit given to the PJ, no doubt they would have had top class IT/photo analysis people on hand who could enhance her face and enlarge it within an hour or even sooner to distribute it to all and sundry.

Oh dear McCanns, do you really think we are as thick as sh*t together with the PJ to believe all your nonsense. What happened to that "last" photo of Madeleine, it didn't exist did it?

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 27.07.13 19:46

Kepharel wrote:Sounds like a 3 week old digital photo was printed on 6 x 4 and Mark Warner staff blew it up to A4?  Gerry McCann didn't give to GNR so must have been a Tapas honcho.

Regarding the disclosure of Madeleine's photograph, he says that he gave the authorities a photograph from a digital camera, and he thinks it was Russell who printed it at the main 24-hour resort reception. [b style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"]He made the delivery of this, or those, pictures on A4 paper to this Police[/b][b style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"], but he is absolutely certain that he never delivered any of these photographs to the GNR.[/b]

Russell O’Brien Rogatory

Hi Kepharel,

On the link here scroll down to the witness statement of Nelson Filipe Pacheco Da Costa( GNR Officer)near the end he clearly makes a reference to the 'postcard type photo's'. I believe that the McCann's brought them to Portugal, which would indicate to me that they would be needed, infact, I am beginning to think that maybe Madeleine was to be given to another couple, all planned in the UK . If you go back to the first 24 hours we see that Kate believes a couple have taken Madeleine (ref- Yvonne Martin) then the ..."they've taken her... the f***ing b***ards have taken her.

There is a connection with the Solimar apartment at Burgau, one or all( can't work out which) is owned by Peter and Margaret Owen who are from Wales-Cardiff, didn't Kate receive a call from Wales? Swansea?

The Polish couple who were taking photos of children at Sagres were found to be staying at the Solimar apartments, owed by the Owens, apartments which incidentally, were built by the father of Murat, Murat, who has a connection with Exeter (and a cousin/Aunt who runs an adoption agency, Sally Eveleigh) and Jane Tanner( both who's DNA were apparently found in one of these apartments, I have always wondered if Murat came back in a hurry to Portugal as perhaps the McCann's had changed their minds on giving Madeleine away to another couple.
The 30 or so hours silence on the mobiles of Murat and McCann at the same time is too much of a coincidence  for me.

The parents seem the kind of people who put their own needs first so the thought of them giving their child over to others, because she is a handful, is not to hard to imagine.

The dogs? well, just maybe there was some kind of cross contamination that occurred, if it was conclusive proof that Madeleine died in 5a then we wouldn't be here debating at present.

There was no grief shown by either parent (first observation) which leads me to believe that they know she is alive and.." giving the abductors her tuppence worth! 

Sorry, rambling a bit but I think the answer could be found somewhere here.

[url=http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=maddie mccann gnr statements&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mccannfiles.com%2Fid258.html&ei=6Rb0UabrN4flPJiIgdAC&usg=AFQjCNHnBWEFBb9ffcfxbs8LWRbXF9JLeg][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel 27.07.13 20:02

Hya Hicks,

Good spot, never picked that one up:

GNR bod testimony:

He also notes that he saw various photographs on normal A4 paper of the girl, which had been printed at the reception, as well as other photos on photographic paper, poster type 10x15, that could not have been printed at the reception. This seemed unusual to him and he later confirmed that it was not possible for them to have been printed at the reception.  

I contrast with Russell O'Brien

and it was printed on a standard size erm four by six err inch, as you know, using the equipment that the people had

Of the two, I know who I would rather believe, so maybe it was brought on their hols after all
Kepharel
Kepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 27.07.13 21:15

Kepharel wrote:Hya Hicks,

Good spot, never picked that one up:

GNR bod testimony:

He also notes that he saw various photographs on normal A4 paper of the girl, which had been printed at the reception, as well as other photos on photographic paper, poster type 10x15, that could not have been printed at the reception. This seemed unusual to him and he later confirmed that it was not possible for them to have been printed at the reception.  

I contrast with Russell O'Brien

and it was printed on a standard size erm four by six err inch, as you know, using the equipment that the people had

Of the two, I know who I would rather believe, so maybe it was brought on their hols after all

I don't know if I'm speaking out of term as I'm not up to speed with everything that has been posted on this forum but the questions about the photos have been talked about and pulled to pieces over many years here.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel 27.07.13 21:36

Hya New,

Course you're not speaking out of turn and I guess you are right. smilie  There is only so much that happened in those few days in 2007, that everything must have been hashed and rehashed a thousand times, and I doubt anything fresh is going to come to light any time soon. A bit of a conundrum then when new peeps join and have no history of what has been discussed /  gone on in the forum over the years.

I'm fairly new here, but if someone gives me a bit of info, or a steer to some info that I haven't seen before it saves me trawling through years of posts on my ownsome winkwink
Kepharel
Kepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 27.07.13 21:50

Kepharel wrote:Hya New,

Course you're not speaking out of turn and I guess you are right. smilie  There is only so much that happened in those few days in 2007, that everything must have been hashed and rehashed a thousand times, and I doubt anything fresh is going to come to light any time soon. A bit of a conundrum then when new peeps join and have no history of what has been discussed /  gone on in the forum over the years.

I'm fairly new here, but if someone gives me a bit of info, or a steer to some info that I haven't seen before it saves me trawling through years of posts on my ownsome winkwink

I didn't want to thwart your enthusiasm, but again I didn't want you to waste your time going through all the details regarding the photos with a fine tooth comb when it's been done so many times before. Of course, if you found that tiny detail in one of the photos that no-one else has found we would all applaud you and no doubt it would save SY £millions in their quest to find what happened to Madeleine. yes 

ETA: Perhaps admin or Sharoni may be able to point you in the direction on the photos discussion so you can read up on it.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.07.13 21:51

The first photos handed out to GNR were classical-sized photographs on photographic paper, NOT A-4 print-outs.
Two different sets. Ready at the go ... Strange, isn't it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel 27.07.13 22:05

Châtelaine wrote:The first photos handed out to GNR were classical-sized photographs on photographic paper, NOT A-4 print-outs.

Hi Chatelaine,

That's what I thought, though It's been suggested this must have been discussed before at some time, maybe many times.  Still, It was new to me and helped me gain a new perspective on a small incident on 4th May 2007. If someone can point me to other discussions on this peculiarly specific aspect of the photograph topic then that would be great. Anyhow, analysis is my thing, not original  research gm  so I'll leave all the glory stuff to others smilie
Kepharel
Kepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.07.13 8:26

Kepharel wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:The first photos handed out to GNR were classical-sized photographs on photographic paper, NOT A-4 print-outs.

Hi Chatelaine,

That's what I thought, though It's been suggested this must have been discussed before at some time, maybe many times.  Still, It was new to me and helped me gain a new perspective on a small incident on 4th May 2007. If someone can point me to other discussions on this peculiarly specific aspect of the photograph topic then that would be great. Anyhow, analysis is my thing, not original  research gm  so I'll leave all the glory stuff to others smilie

This site may interest you Kapharel and anyone eles who hasn't seen all Madeleine photo's in a slide show, it left me thinking who is/was Madeleine?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now the question is, who did the photoshops and who asked them to do it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 28.07.13 11:24

Cherry Blossom wrote:
Kepharel wrote:

Hi Chatelaine,

This site may interest you Kapharel and anyone eles who hasn't seen all Madeleine photo's in a slide show, it left me thinking who is/was Madeleine?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now the question is, who did the photoshops and who asked them to.

As the McCann's used IVF treatment to conceive I am now wondering if Madeleine was one of a twin, perhaps the parents of the other twin came and took her. There is confusion surrounding Madeleine's birth certificate with the parents taking three months to register her birth, the celebrating of her birth date on 12th may as opposed to March 12th when she apparently was born. Strange. I haven't read a satisfactory account of this anomaly to date.

Another odd fact is the witness statement from the McCann family doctor, Dr Schofield, who was appointed just weeks before the fateful holiday, he had never seen Madeleine so why would the McCann's name him to give a witness statement? who was the doctor who actually gave Madeleine her jabs and childhood development checks? 
There appears to be some secrecy surrounding Madeleine's medical records, Perhaps someone could tell me if this has  already been explained?

Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top