The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Russell O'Brien's aide memoir? Mm11

Russell O'Brien's aide memoir? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Russell O'Brien's aide memoir? Mm11

Russell O'Brien's aide memoir? Regist10

Russell O'Brien's aide memoir?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Russell O'Brien's aide memoir? Empty Russell O'Brien's aide memoir?

Post by Kepharel 20.07.13 9:15

From the Rogatory:

I wish to add that Jane’s statement covered our routine from the 28th April 2007-2nd May 2007 quite comprehensively and my original Portuguese statement referred to Jane’s statement, this was therefore a good point of reference for me.

1578    “So that is an addition'”
Reply    “It says, erm, ‘I have been given the opportunity to refresh my memory from the statement made from Jane TANNER’, she is not actually legally my wife we are just, we are just partners, erm, ‘and I’ve been allowed to see the documents’.  I asked to see her document because my original statement to the PJ, erm, made reference, I think for the Monday to the Wednesday especially, to Jane’s and it was not written in any detail in mine.  Does that make sense'”

11th May PJ Interview

- Questioned regarding his routine during the holidays, he confirms in all of his previous declarations and that his version is absolutely in line with his companion's Jane Tanner. He also verifies in the total conformity between his declarations and those of Jane Tanner regarding the holiday trip, of the constitution of the group and of the daily routine of the adults and the children which accompanied this group in the tourist complex, the Ocean Club, in Praia da Luz-Lagos.

- He made note of the activities on the 3rd of May p.p.. This note consists of all the facts presented, of his activities and those of the group. They are in accordance with the version already represented by his wife, Jane Tanner.

Off topic... I am beginning to timeline RO, having finished DW's statements with regard to 2nd and 3rd of May.  They will need to be formatted in the presentation I adopted in the DW post, and that will be in a day or two.  To save clogging up the forums with this kind of stuff, if anyone is interested, maybe I could just mail you
Kepharel
Kepharel

Activity : 198

Back to top Go down

Russell O'Brien's aide memoir? Empty Re: Russell O'Brien's aide memoir?

Post by Guest 20.07.13 9:42

Don't worry kepharel, you won't be clogging up the forum............just put you posts here, I'm sure some will want to read them, no need to mail people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.07.13 10:57

I look forward to your analysis.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 21.07.13 0:31

I love the

she is not actually legally my wife we are just, we are just partners,

IIRC somewhere else he says "she is not actually legally my wife she is just the mother of my children",

Every single one of the Tapas bunch shows over and over again what an uncouth boors they are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 09.09.14 10:42

Hi
How Russ changed pertinent points between his first and second interviews: A Summary.
From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Original: We had been due to go away as couples to Greece in 2006
Geändert: We had been due to go away as couples to Mallorca in 2005

Original: originally he stated that they got the keys to the apartments in the bus
Geändert: Whilst we were on the bus we were given welcome packs and from what I recall we had been allocated room numbers and the packs I do not believe that it included the apartment keys (5D) but I cannot be sure.

Original: We all went to the Millennium Restaurant that evening, it was a ten minute walk, this was around 18:30-19:00
Geändert: We all went to the Millennium restaurant that evening including the children it was a 10minute walk this was around 18:00-18:30hours

Original: Everyone expect Matt was there because he was feeling unwell
Geändert: it was at this meal that Matt began to feel quite unwell

Original: he originally stated that he had wind surfing lessons on Sunday but changed that
Geändert: Sunday 29th April 2007 I had booked into water-sports on the Saturday but I don't think they operated on Sunday. I can't recall exactly what I did on what day but I had booked to have windsurfing lessons and to do a bit of sailing.

Original:‘I’m aware that Rachael asked to eat there each night for the remainder of our stay’
Geändert: We were booked into the Tapas bar, we ate there that night initially it was booked as a one off I think by Rachael as far as I am aware the table was booked for 20:30hours. I am aware that Rachael asked to eat there each night for the remainder of our stay this I believe was booked on the Monday morning as a block booking. (I can certainly remember being stood, erm, around, there was a number of the group, erm, with her at the time, but I think it was Rachael that asked”.)

Original: We were led to believe that there was a Baby Listening Service but this wasn’t the case
Geändert: I'd like to point out that we knew that there was NOT a baby listening service

Original: I’m aware that initially we would only check on our own rooms, on occasions we may have listened at other apartments and doors and windows
Geändert: 'm aware that initially we would only check on our own rooms but on occasions we often listened at other apartment doors or windows, and made checks on some visits.

Original: ‘I had taken their keys (McCann and Oldfield) and recall the door was deadlocked, I needed to turn the key two times, the shutters were down’
Geändert: On Sunday I recall I checked Kate and Gerry's apartment as well as Rachael and Matt's. I had taken Matt's keys and I believe that their door was deadlocked the same as ours and that I would have needed to turn the key two times. We kept our shutters down, and the patio door was closed I am not sure whether theirs was the same. I recall that Kate and Gerry's apartment was accessed by the patios door which was left closed and unlocked. I recall that their front door was accessed from the car-park access was easily gained to the apartment from the poolside.

Original: We didn't eat out at lunchtime we generally ate with Rachael and Matt and this was in our apartment
Geändert: We didn't eat out at lunchtime we generally ate with Rachael and Matt and this was in our apartment or theirs, as well as at David and Fiona's. After Madeleine disappeared we all began eating lunch at Dave and Fiona's apartment.

Original: Dan the tennis coach was also present, as were some other male guests
Geändert: Dan the tennis coach was also present, as were some other male guests and Gerry

Original: I got back to the flat around 20:00hours as we were running late we had to take the rackets back with us. The children were awake.
Geändert: I got back to the flat around 20:00hours as we were running late we had to take the rackets back with us. The children were in bed

Original: Kate and Gerry had lunch in their apartment as they did each day
Geändert: Kate and Gerry had lunch in their apartment as they did on most days

Original: I went out in the afternoon near to the beach I think possibly me and Matt may have kayaked
Geändert: I went out in the afternoon to the beach I was with Matt and as far as I can recall we went out kayaking. (talking about Dave possibly being there as well but not getting it added to the statement)

Original: ‘Went to the flat with E*** While she was resting I went outside to watch Jane play tennis’
Geändert: I went to the flat with E***, whilst she was resting I read a book. When she woke up we went outside to watch Jane play tennis

Original: ‘I believe I saw Madeleine at lunchtime’
Geändert: I saw Madeleine at lunchtime

Original: ‘I can’t recall if I collected El*or whether she was brought up by the Nannies, it’s all a bit hazy now’
Geändert: I can't recall if Jane or I collected E*** it's all a bit hazy now.

Original: ‘Madeleine was playing tennis they were having a lesson
Geändert: I recall that Madeleine and E**a had had a similar lesson the day before.

Original: The Nannies had brought the children up for readiness for tea, I can’t say if I saw Madeleine when E came back’
Geändert: I collected E*** from the Ocean Club before she went up to tea at the Tapas Bar, I cannot say whether Madeleine was there or not. (Er sagte ausserdem in beiden Versionen: ""When we came back Jane was at the beach with the children"")

Original: I don’t recall at what point, it was around twenty-one zero five to twenty-one twenty (Zeit in der Gerry den Tisch verlassen hatte)
Geändert: I don't recall at what point but it was around 21:05 Gerry left the table was only away for a little while

Russell wollte die Geschichte hinzufügen, in der er seine Tochter Evie badete und die Laken in die Waschmaschine steckte, aber es wurde dann doch nicht der Aussage hinzugefügt, als ihm klar wurde, dass er ja dann keine sauberen Laken gehabt hätte um das Bett dann zu beziehen.
Russell wanted to add the story that he had bathed his daughter Evie and had put the sheets in the washing machine but left it out of the statement when he realised that he would not have had clean sheets for the bed.

Original: the original statement contained a detailed description of the McCann apartment by Russell from when he checked on the kids on Sunday originally through the front door via the McCann's key, to be changed to the patio door.
Geändert: the description was deleted and Russell said ""But that’s, you know, I suppose it’s on the video record anyway now""

Original: When I went to check the children I went to my flat first and then Matt walked on to his flat five ‘B’, I believe that he then went to check the McCANN’s children he was gone for sixty to ninety seconds
Geändert: When I went to check the children I went to my flat first then Matt walked on to his flat 5B, I believe that he was gone for around 60-90seconds. Then he checked on the MC CANN'S children having left my apartment.

Original: We were trying to find a picture but we were struggling’. ‘Kate checked the camera’. ‘Jane had taken a picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson that day’
Geändert: We tried to find a picture of Madeleine Kate checked her camera but these were mainly of her at home or not such a clear picture. We found a picture of Madeleine but we couldn't print it off.

"Control Risk Group" wurde entfernt in Zusammenhang mit der Erstellung der Zeitschiene, wahrscheinlich ist die getippte Version gemeint, die später erstellt wurde.
"Control Risk Group" got deleted in connection with the compilation of the written timeline

Hinzugefügt im Zusammenhang mit Robert Murat:
Added in connection with Robert Murat:
This has troubled me he would have an alibi had he have been honest about being there
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 09.09.14 11:51

I believe they deliberately set out to contradict themselves as much, and as often as they could on minor points, to enable them to change their stories ad lib.
Should they then incriminate themselves, they would have the added - albeit dubious - protection of many other seemingly innocent incorrect statements. This, Imo, and their deliberate vagueness, was a huge part of their plan.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by LombardySkeptik 09.09.14 12:55

Great work so far, kepharel, and HelenMeg

I think what will useful from such a review is a clear account of when ROB last saw Madeleine (and of course when each of the other 7 last saw Madeleine)...contradictions and all (e.g. DP or was it FP ?) etc

This is where it will unravel IMO
LombardySkeptik

Activity : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 09.09.14 17:17

My theory is that RO  attended to M whilst she was dying. He is used to working on an emergency ward and skilled in dealing with medical emergencies.
Hence the heavy involvement of JT.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum