The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by PeterMac on 13.07.13 8:30




"I never considered 'not cooperating' and I never considered hiring a lawyer. . .
It is only when you hire a lawyer that it becomes apparent, if not obvious you are hiding something "

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by aiyoyo on 13.07.13 8:34

Hello Kevin, are you listening? Do you agree Kevin?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by Guest on 13.07.13 8:53

Good morning smilie 
What's the recording / release date of this statement?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by PeterMac on 13.07.13 9:06

The kidnap and murder were 1993.
Davis was sentenced to death in 1996
You tube uploaded 2008

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by Guest on 13.07.13 9:07

Thanks.
So we may take it that Klaas made that statement after TM were already lawyered up ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by PeterMac on 13.07.13 10:05

I don't know when the video was made.  You tube gives the date it was uploaded, but I don;t know how to get any further.
Perhaps in the source code or something.HiDeHo may be more familiar with how it works.

It is however a fairly universal rule of thumb.

One of the big problems of the Steven Lawrence case was that the parents got themselves a high profile interfering lawyer.
Whether that was one of the reasons for the way the Met dealt with some aspects of that case I do not know, but I am sure it didn't help, knowing that they were gong to scream Racism at the police, right from the start.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by Guest on 13.07.13 11:01

A genuine every parent's nightmare case.

www.klaaskids.org/pg-prog.htm

This was set up by Marc Klaas with the aim of helping to find missing children.

There's a section on what to do if you think that your child has been kidnapped. Surprisingly there's no mention of setting up a commercial enterprise within days but perhaps they do things differently in America!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by PeterMac on 13.07.13 11:17

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:A genuine every parent's nightmare case.
www.klaaskids.org/pg-prog.htm
This was set up by Marc Klaas with the aim of helping to find missing children.
There's a section on what to do if you think that your child has been kidnapped. Surprisingly there's no mention of setting up a commercial enterprise within days but perhaps they do things differently in America!
No mention of website, no mention of wrist bands and T shirts, no mention of going to visit the Pope, no mention of going to sleep on the first night, no mention of laughing uncontrollably as yo leave church on day 8.

He obviously got it badly wrong.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by sheila.edwards on 13.07.13 11:27

and no donate buttons, just a click here for ways in which you can help.what a genuine person with a wish to change things for vulnerable children he seems to be. thank you for the uploadings.

sheila.edwards

Posts : 211
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-23
Location : wirral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by celtclogs on 13.07.13 12:36

And every thing  is FREE clapping1    if you need it, unlike you know who whistling

celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by aiyoyo on 13.07.13 14:15

@PeterMac wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:A genuine every parent's nightmare case.
www.klaaskids.org/pg-prog.htm
This was set up by Marc Klaas with the aim of helping to find missing children.
There's a section on what to do if you think that your child has been kidnapped. Surprisingly there's no mention of setting up a commercial enterprise within days but perhaps they do things differently in America!
No mention of website, no mention of wrist bands and T shirts, no mention of going to visit the Pope, no mention of going to sleep on the first night, no mention of laughing uncontrollably as yo leave church on day 8.

He obviously got it badly wrong.

No PR creature to stir it pink!

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by aquila on 13.07.13 14:33

The McCanns are pretty unique in their behaviour. There's the immediate establishment of a fund, pleas for donations, the bewk, the fund-raising, the cuddly toy, the bracelet, balloon releases, lantern releases, an audience with the pope, an immediate website, television appearances, rubbing shoulders with celebs, sitting on Oprah's sofa...the list goes on and on....and the major item on the list is get lawyered up within a couple of days.

It might be good to compile a comprehensive list of what the McCanns did immediately after Madeleine's disappearance.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by aiyoyo on 13.07.13 14:38

I just cant wait for all these old recordings to be played at their trial.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by aquila on 13.07.13 14:43

The McCanns have a small army of lawyers from extradition specialists to libel experts.

Madeleine's still missing though.

Kate McCann is an ambassador for Missing People.

Nothing normal about the McCann's behaviour imo.

aquila

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by tigger on 13.07.13 16:17

@aquila wrote:The McCanns are pretty unique in their behaviour. There's the immediate establishment of a fund, pleas for donations, the bewk, the fund-raising, the cuddly toy, the bracelet, balloon releases, lantern releases, an audience with the pope, an immediate website, television appearances, rubbing shoulders with celebs, sitting on Oprah's sofa...the list goes on and on....and the major item on the list is get lawyered up within a couple of days.

It might be good to compile a comprehensive list of what the McCanns did immediately after Madeleine's disappearance.

Don't forget Cuddlecat.co.uk and Cuddlecat.org.uk and the twenty or so cuddlecats donated to Metodo3 to inspire them in the search at a later date.

Might have been stock for an enterprise that never took off? Both website were registered and linked to the findmadeleine site in the early days.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by Guest on 13.07.13 22:55

@tigger wrote:[ [...]

Don't forget Cuddlecat.co.uk and Cuddlecat.org.uk and the twenty or so cuddlecats donated to Metodo3 to inspire them in the search at a later date.  

Might have been stock for an enterprise that never took off? Both website were registered and linked to the findmadeleine site in the early days.  
***
I remember and also remember to find that "odd" ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by sheila.edwards on 13.07.13 22:58

they were in talks about a film apparently, a  cuddlecat would have been needed for that two !

sheila.edwards

Posts : 211
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-04-23
Location : wirral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by PeterMac on 13.07.13 23:25

@sheila.edwards wrote:they were in talks about a film apparently, a  cuddlecat would have been needed for that too !
Not A cuddle cat.  
Hundreds for the filming, clean ones, grubby ones, ones covered in sun cream, ones covered in sand, ones recently washed . . .
and then tens of thousands for the promotional video stages, handed out to children  {Sorry, wash my mouth out - SOLD to Parents . .}
And then millions throughout the world as the film goes viral and everyone wants to be seen posing with a grubby cuddle-cat.

The whole concept is quite nauseating, and yet we did actually see the first flicker of the 'bigger picture' with the announcement that every member of M3 had one ! !

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by Guest on 13.07.13 23:27

@PeterMac wrote: [...]

The whole concept is quite nauseating, and yet we did actually see the first flicker of the 'bigger picture' with the announcement that every member of M3 had one ! !
***
That had escaped me for a while. Didn't Builda make some nice pictures about that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by Wahrheit on 13.07.13 23:58

Didn't they even have plastic donation buckets all round PDL for several weeks from day 1 which they then went and personally collected daily?

Wahrheit

Posts : 48
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by guest. on 14.07.13 1:10

I never got that, the last thing you would be thinking about would be money when your child's gone missing

Raising money for private detectives would maybe kick in months down the line if you felt that was the only option left

guest.

Posts : 322
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by Guest on 14.07.13 1:31

sally66 wrote:I never got that, the last thing you would be thinking about would be money when your child's gone missing

Raising money for private detectives would maybe kick in months down the line if you felt that was the only option left

 No this is how you behave

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1895658.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/An-artists-impression-of-the-man-Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-believe-abducted-their-daughter-1895658.jpg

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by Woburn_exile on 15.07.13 13:17

@aquila wrote:The McCanns are pretty unique in their behaviour. There's the immediate establishment of a fund, pleas for donations, the bewk, the fund-raising, the cuddly toy, the bracelet, balloon releases, lantern releases, an audience with the pope, an immediate website, television appearances, rubbing shoulders with celebs, sitting on Oprah's sofa...the list goes on and on....and the major item on the list is get lawyered up within a couple of days.

It might be good to compile a comprehensive list of what the McCanns did immediately after Madeleine's disappearance.


By All accounts they rang up all of their contact network in the UK and worldwide. GA once commented on the fact that the British embassy seemed to "know" more about what was going on than his own investigating police officers.

Woburn_exile

Posts : 239
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-30
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by Angelique on 15.07.13 13:23

They are what I call "Professionals".

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your child is kidnapped. This is how to behave

Post by PeterMac on 15.07.13 14:07

@Angelique wrote:They are what I call "Professionals".
Or Experts.

From the Latin  
ex  -   a 'has been'
spurt - a drip under pressure

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum