The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

People who Jeremy Wilkins didn't see on 3rd May - Page 3 Mm11

People who Jeremy Wilkins didn't see on 3rd May - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

People who Jeremy Wilkins didn't see on 3rd May - Page 3 Mm11

People who Jeremy Wilkins didn't see on 3rd May - Page 3 Regist10

People who Jeremy Wilkins didn't see on 3rd May

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People who Jeremy Wilkins didn't see on 3rd May - Page 3 Empty Re: People who Jeremy Wilkins didn't see on 3rd May

Post by cassius 28.06.14 15:40

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's stranger to me (as in more strange, not the smelly foreign child-abducting variety) that it was thought okay to wake people up in the middle of the night with the news of a missing child and then tell them that their help wasn't needed.  
Agree with you NFWTD.Maybe more a case of trying to find out exactly what JW saw.
cassius

Activity : 84

Back to top Go down

People who Jeremy Wilkins didn't see on 3rd May - Page 3 Empty Re: People who Jeremy Wilkins didn't see on 3rd May

Post by worriedmum 28.06.14 16:18

sally66 wrote:I don't find his reaction odd.  How you react in a crisis can depend if you have your children with you or not.
If he is genuine he will only have known that M had been taken and his first reaction was to protect his own family.  If he'd been on holiday without children he would have probably have gone out searching.
 I agree the instinct to protect one's own would kick in, but these are people who have professional experience of really nasty crimes and maybe not as easily shocked as you or I. And of course we do not know whether they were told how the parents 'knew' it was abduction?
Sorry but I would have had my coat on and have been out of the door if someone had told me a child was missing at that time of night. How likely would it be that an abductor would return to another apartment the same evening? Presumably there were locks on his door?
The thought of a child alone in a strange place is unbearable and that would have overridden everything else for me.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 28.06.14 18:51

cassius wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's stranger to me (as in more strange, not the smelly foreign child-abducting variety) that it was thought okay to wake people up in the middle of the night with the news of a missing child and then tell them that their help wasn't needed.  
Agree with you NFWTD.Maybe more a case of trying to find out exactly what JW saw.

You would expect the McCanns to have been straight round to JW's apartment to find out if he had seen anyone or anything, even if it was just the window wide open

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 28.06.14 19:02

worriedmum wrote:
The thought of a child alone in a strange place is unbearable and that would have overridden everything else for me.

Apparently JW's wife didn't want him to go, she was scared. With the tapas friends who couldn't get to Portugal to take part in a reconstruction to help find their daughter (one of them complained he used to have a nice life before all this happened), the McCanns know a great group of people. (Although, to be fair, JW himself did offer to help search for MM and he was prepared to go back to Portugal for a reconstruction)

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum