The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What wil turn out to be true that we currently can't prove Mm11

What wil turn out to be true that we currently can't prove Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What wil turn out to be true that we currently can't prove Mm11

What wil turn out to be true that we currently can't prove Regist10

What wil turn out to be true that we currently can't prove

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What wil turn out to be true that we currently can't prove Empty What wil turn out to be true that we currently can't prove

Post by lufc50337 26.06.13 19:48

As it seems to be that hopefully the truth is going to come out I thought it would be interesting to put down all that we remember that we can't prove and also information given that couldn't be proved to see what was correct and what wasn't 

Some we might never find out but but some we might

If admin think this is a bad idea please delete as I don't want to compromise the site

I'll start with they are swingers as inferred by Panorama and journalists who frequent the site, also MW's PDL reputation
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

What wil turn out to be true that we currently can't prove Empty Re: What wil turn out to be true that we currently can't prove

Post by PeterMac 26.06.13 20:36

How is this going to help the search for the truth ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What wil turn out to be true that we currently can't prove Empty Re: What wil turn out to be true that we currently can't prove

Post by Guest 26.06.13 20:40

Not.

ETA IMO, of course smilie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 26.06.13 20:44

It isn't I was just pondering what will and won't turn out to be true, some things have been fiercely debated over the last 6 years

Some sources have been trusted and others not

Admin can delete though no problem
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 26.06.13 23:43

sally66 wrote:
It isn't I was just pondering what will and won't turn out to be true, some things have been fiercely debated over the last 6 years

Some sources have been trusted and others not

Admin can delete though no problem

Hi sally66
I get the idea. Whilst there are some wilder theories there are also some fairly basic themes here that most, if not all, would generally accept for now. If you take these basic themes you could set out a scenario that could be compared to the truth when it eventually comes out. It's a bit like those books with multiple storylines where the reader chooses the ending. In this case if there was a vote at each potential twist in the story and the majority held sway we could write out the plot as we see it. HOWEVER it's just going to wind everybody up - so best to do it for yourself.
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum