The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Total Cost/Monies rec'd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by gavdalf on 27.03.13 15:38

Hello all

I would like a total a breakdown if someone could supply the total amount of monies raised by the ltd company, as we are allowed to as they a filed in company accounts.

I read that as its close to 2 years the yard review has cost UK tax payers 2million? is this correct

As a UK taxpayer I have asked my MP to explain to me why a family that set up a ltd company days after their child went missing, should be entitled to this selective assistance, by that I mean not for all. If the 2million had simply gone to find all missing children, I would welcome it. I very much doubt I will get a response but its my right to ask
It was my choice not to donate to the ltd company and I find it totally unacceptable that my/our monies have been used this way.
I would just like to know how much in total from the world at Large and obviously all uk taxpayers have contributed to this single family of a missing child, when it was a family member herself that refused to answer questions
As stated im not against funding for missing children at all
Not a theory per say, just something that doesn't sit right with me
thanks and pleased to meet you all

gavdalf

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by Guest on 27.03.13 15:47

Maybe this independent review of the company will help?

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by gavdalf on 27.03.13 16:05

Thanks, so by the accts filed the Ltd company income in total is 2.94million pounds

In total close to 5m has been used to support 1 family

Interesting Ive never put the 2 totals together before, and I had no say whatsoever that my funds have been used as part of this. As I said above it was my right not to donate and its my right to ask for an explanation as it is for every taxpayer

gavdalf

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by Guest on 27.03.13 16:09

@gavdalf wrote:In total close to 5m has been used to support 1 family

Not just any family. This is The McCann family. Who can get away with anything they so desire.

With knobs on.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by Guest on 27.03.13 16:14

I forgot to add a report for the year ending 31/3/2012.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id429.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by gavdalf on 27.03.13 16:35

Thanks Jean, just noticed that myself , we can add another £856,393 of income to that, well that's just blown straight through the 5m then and is now lets call it total assistance income received £5.79m
this does not make any sense.

gavdalf

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by Khalgregar on 27.03.13 16:56

@gavdalf wrote:Thanks Jean, just noticed that myself , we can add another £856,393 of income to that, well that's just blown straight through the 5m then and is now lets call it total assistance income received £5.79m
this does not make any sense.

And despite all this money, they have legal people working pro bono for them ;-)

Khalgregar

Posts : 129
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-26
Location : Cambridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by celtclogs on 27.03.13 17:09

@gavdalf wrote:Hello all

I would like a total a breakdown if someone could supply the total amount of monies raised by the ltd company, as we are allowed to as they a filed in company accounts.

I read that as its close to 2 years the yard review has cost UK tax payers 2million? is this correct

As a UK taxpayer I have asked my MP to explain to me why a family that set up a ltd company days after their child went missing, should be entitled to this selective assistance, by that I mean not for all. If the 2million had simply gone to find all missing children, I would welcome it. I very much doubt I will get a response but its my right to ask
It was my choice not to donate to the ltd company and I find it totally unacceptable that my/our monies have been used this way.
I would just like to know how much in total from the world at Large and obviously all uk taxpayers have contributed to this single family of a missing child, when it was a family member herself that refused to answer questions
As stated im not against funding for missing children at all
Not a theory per say, just something that doesn't sit right with me
thanks and pleased to meet you all
and

celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by celtclogs on 27.03.13 17:19

@Khalgregar wrote:
@gavdalf wrote:Thanks Jean, just noticed that myself , we can add another £856,393 of income to that, well that's just blown straight through the 5m then and is now lets call it total assistance income received £5.79m
this does not make any sense.

And despite all this money, they have legal people working pro bono for them ;-)

Some how I can't believe that, really I can't

&

celtclogs

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by Guest on 27.03.13 19:49

Please also add all moneys transferred from well wishing benefactors to their legal paople directly;
these are taxable income of the McCs themselves.

As I recall, mr Brian Kennedy vowed to pick up any tab of any lawyer ad infinitum for Kate (and Gerry, of course)

This constitutes a donation, to be taxed at the receiving end.

Kate?

Who benefitted from the benevolence of mr Brian Kennedy, window producer?

Kate, Gerry, or Kate & Gerry?

Hello: Inland Revenue, where are you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by Woofer on 27.03.13 21:55

And I`m sure the SY review must have gone well over 2M by now.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Total Cost/Monies rec'd

Post by Guest on 27.03.13 22:10

I'd say 2 million GBP would have been easily spent in salaries, translations, administration, allowances, travel and subsistence in the first 12 months of the review ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum