The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook. Mm11

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook. Mm11

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook. Regist10

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook. Empty Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook.

Post by Pyrite 27.01.13 23:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Removed after around an hour.
Pyrite
Pyrite

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook. Empty Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook.

Post by Hobs 27.01.13 23:35

i just posted this any bets it gets deleted?

There is no rumor, it has been confirmed the plaintiffs have asked for the case against Dr.Goncalo Amaral be suspended for 6 months in order for them to come to an agreement satisfactory to him.

It is almost unheard of for plaintiffs to seek agreement since they believe they are right and in this case libelled and the search harmed, Since we know they fired their private detective last march who was searching, the spent money from the fund amounting to hundreds of thousand has clearly not been paid for searching.

There is also the minor problem of kate herself admitting by not answering the 48 questions she was hindering the search, so why has she not been sued by gerry?

One has to wonder why the mccanns have asked to come to an agreement that is to Dr. Amarals satisfaction since it is clear he has not libelled anyone (the full PJ files plus his own part in the investigation gives him knowledge not made public) the conclusions made by the precutors, the various police forces all show the parents cannot be cleared of involvement.

They also have the insurmountable problem of it cannot be libel if you state something you believe to be true in this case there was no abduction no evidence indicates any sign of an abduction although evidence does show body fluids in the car and apartment and the presence of cadaverine in same plus on clothing items)

The fake sighting in brazil apparantly came via a disgraced lawyer who claimed Madeleine was raped and murdered and dumped in a lake as told by underworld sorces which then changed to a vision. The photo the sunday express claimed showed Madeleine in brazil was actually taken june 2007 at Ibiza airport during a bomb scare as can be seen on the bbc news site. Since Scotland yard are in Portugal what i ask will the mccanns and tapas 7 do if the case is reopned and they have to do the reconstructions they refused to do and also kate answer those 48 qestions.

Questions i might add a parent with nothing to hide wouldhave answered. Statement analysis indicates deception, why would innocent parents need to be deceptive i ask?
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook. Empty Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook.

Post by Inspectorfrost 27.01.13 23:38

Yes they always remove unhelpful questions

Its akin to not answering 48 questions

You know its all about leaving no stone inturned onky in their case the more stones unturned the better"
lol!
Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrite 27.01.13 23:43

Hobs wrote:i just posted this any bets it gets deleted?

No bets - it's guaranteed!
Pyrite
Pyrite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 28.01.13 0:19

they were bloody fast LOL
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.01.13 9:32

As my mother used to say "truth hurts". No wonder the McCanns avoid it or they'd be in constant pain!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.01.13 9:40

Plenty of tear, tantrum, candlelight and praying going on in Chez Mccanns presumably not that everything is going pear shape,
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrite 28.01.13 9:54

Anyone know who runs that Facebook page?

When you think that GM is on the record regarding freedom of speech - then they say on that Facebook page:

"This is a reminder that we will not address legal rumours on our page. If your post is "wooshed", it's because you are violating our guidelines for our page. If one continues in spreading rumours and innuendo, you will be banned. We are not obligated in any way to answer rumours."

1. I did none of the above.
2. What i did i did only once and they still banned me.

I think it is all quite remarkable really......but then i guess i am naive.
Pyrite
Pyrite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.01.13 19:07

I don't think it's a surprise to anyone here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Pyrite, by the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrite 29.01.13 19:11

Jean wrote:I don't think it's a surprise to anyone here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Pyrite, by the way.

Hahaha! Yes - your probably right.

I am a noob of course winkwink

And thanks for the welcome. big grin
Pyrite
Pyrite

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook. Empty No activity at all

Post by Guest 03.07.14 8:43

I have checked in on the official Facebookpage from time to time, and was always amazed by the huge amount of likes and candles/hope/wishes/prayer/I am sure she is alive- like posts on there. I tried to check some of the profiles to see if they were real. Some weren't in my opinion. No profilepicture of of a person, few friends, and no or little personal postings on their own Facebookpage. But it was impossible to do a real check due to the sheer volume of posters. But know: no posts, no likes, no wellwishers etc... Has someone stopped paying an  expensive facebook manipulation company to keep up the appearance of huge support?? IMO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum