The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I just don't get it Mm11

I just don't get it Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I just don't get it Mm11

I just don't get it Regist10

I just don't get it

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I just don't get it Empty I just don't get it

Post by bristow 19.01.13 23:41

How come the Daily Express and others but particularly the Express can be full of 'anti Mccann' headlines, then once sued totally change their opinion so to speak?. For example tomorrows headlines about MC in Brazil?

I cannot believe that the paper suddenly supports the McCanns surely it would be better for them to remain silent and just wait until the time comes when they can say 'told you so?'
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

I just don't get it Empty Re: I just don't get it

Post by Guest 19.01.13 23:43

Money, I would think, Madeleine on the front page sells more papers, or so they believe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 20.01.13 2:35

Yesterday at 11:41 pm

How come the Daily Express and others but particularly the Express can be full of 'anti Mccann' headlines, then once sued totally change their opinion so to speak?. For example tomorrows headlines about MC in Brazil?

I cannot believe that the paper suddenly supports the McCanns surely it would be better for them to remain silent and just wait until the time comes when they can say 'told you so?'
________
Newpapers are not here to heal the worlds ails they are a business like any other attempting to make money in order to boost their business, and that to me is quite acceptable. I know for a fact that the media is prohibited from publishing facts that do not meet with Government approval.

What happened back in the Thatcher years was That Rupert Murdoch was allowed to gain a share of the media that not representable of a free Democratic country such as the UK was atrempting to portray, and still atempting to do so. Murdoch was a cancer that Thatcher unleashed upon us the minions, Thatcher was nieve she had not got a clue what the agenda was, and only now is it it coming to the fore that the majority of civil servants who were her advisors and those surrounding her were a bunch of sadistic paedophiles all freemasons, lady Thatcher as she is best known has been away with the fairies for some time, but many of those crazies are still toady sitting in the House of Lords making judgentments on our behalf when in fact the majoriy of them should be beheaded.
All Freemasons and protected to the hilt, so if we want a free press we the people have to speak out on mass and demand that anyone who sits in the House of Lords or the Commons who has been arrested in the past for crimes against minors, or taken part in preventing such cases coming to the publics attention be
forced to stand down forced to stand down, I think we will have an almost empty house, and more power to the people.
For me any many in the media it was obvious way back that Murdoch's share of the media here in UK , was bordering on way to much control.........but no one batted an eyelid, not even when it came to light that Murdoch was a right wing Republican and was the force behind Blairs campaign.........We all saw where that led.......DELETED
So lets stop blaming the media ..........lets put the blame where it rightly lies.............WITH US.
if you dont like Mudoch don't buy his papers don't check out his outlets online...........he will dissapear. If you don't like what the present Government is all about disingage from the rhetoric and get proactive in your community i,e, cutting out the charities that are the instruments used by big Government and staffed by Government officials ensuring that only a masly sum ever gets through to the cause.
I do not buy newspapers, I refuse to click on any link that is Murdoch media enterprise, I refuse to donate to any charity that has paid gurus, I only give money to local causes that are manned by unpaid voluntary workers. That satisfies my conscience and allows me to sleep well.
mira2

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddie 20.01.13 11:17

mira2 wrote:Yesterday at 11:41 pm

________
Newpapers are not here to heal the worlds ails they are a business like any other attempting to make money in order to boost their business, and that to me is quite acceptable. I know for a fact that the media is prohibited from publishing facts that do not meet with Government approval.

What happened back in the Thatcher years was That Rupert Murdoch was allowed to gain a share of the media that not representable of a free Democratic country such as the UK was atrempting to portray, and still atempting to do so. Murdoch was a cancer that Thatcher unleashed upon us the minions, Thatcher was nieve she had not got a clue what the agenda was, and only now is it it coming to the fore that the majority of civil servants who were her advisors and those surrounding her were a bunch of sadistic paedophiles all freemasons, lady Thatcher as she is best known has been away with the fairies for some time, but many of those crazies are still toady sitting in the House of Lords making judgentments on our behalf when in fact the majoriy of them should be beheaded.
All Freemasons and protected to the hilt, so if we want a free press we the people have to speak out on mass and demand that anyone who sits in the House of Lords or the Commons who has been arrested in the past for crimes against minors, or taken part in preventing such cases coming to the publics attention be
forced to stand down forced to stand down, I think we will have an almost empty house, and more power to the people.
For me any many in the media it was obvious way back that Murdoch's share of the media here in UK , was bordering on way to much control.........but no one batted an eyelid, not even when it came to light that Murdoch was a right wing Republican and was the force behind Blairs campaign.........We all saw where that led.......DELETED
So lets stop blaming the media ..........lets put the blame where it rightly lies.............WITH US.
if you dont like Mudoch don't buy his papers don't check out his outlets online...........he will dissapear. If you don't like what the present Government is all about disingage from the rhetoric and get proactive in your community i,e, cutting out the charities that are the instruments used by big Government and staffed by Government officials ensuring that only a masly sum ever gets through to the cause.
I do not buy newspapers, I refuse to click on any link that is Murdoch media enterprise, I refuse to donate to any charity that has paid gurus, I only give money to local causes that are manned by unpaid voluntary workers. That satisfies my conscience and allows me to sleep well.

Mira, could you explain what you mean by the statement in red?

Has been deleted
Eddie
Eddie

Activity : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 16.02.13 21:35

Mira, could you explain what you mean by the statement in red?

Has been deleted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] comment in red? I cant remember what my comment was back then, it appears that the moderators of this site have seen fit to remove it, why I do not know, but I do know that Jill is a wonderful advocate for justice and for once in my life will trust that something I said or done was not fit for purpose, and was dealt with accordingly.
mira2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.02.13 23:03

I'm sure that there would have been a valid reason for removing whatever it was.

The person who was asking - ed1976 has since left the building (not on a voluntary basis, you understand!) - so it's all academic now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer 16.02.13 23:11

There must be some kind of gagging order on anti comments in the press
Trainer
Trainer

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 26.06.13 0:39

I have not been online for some time. I see Jil has deleted some of my previous comments,
looking back i cannot remember what my comments were, I trust that Jill felt my comments
were not fitting with her guidelines and the ethos of what this forum stands for. I repect that.

So let me start again.
mira2

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 26.06.13 1:31

Thatherism was the start or the begining of the end game.
I never liked the woman, always saw her as a nieve old fashioned easily manipulated disaster in the making.
As it turned out she was surrounded by a group of sleezy mandarins who were supposedly her advisors.
Her closest avisor we now know to be a major paedophine connected to child abuse going back to the 70's or 80's
that has been covered up. Just like the current scandal that UK government offials were procuring children from state
homes for sex and that MI5 were implicit and that Leon Britton is a (deleted) who has been protected to
the hilt even though he had been aressted and interviewed. Whats more how sick is it that a number of mumbers of the
have convictions for sex crimes against minors.
I have felt for a long time that there is an agenda on board.........it started late in the nineties..........suddenly gay rights
was the order of the day.......you were not allowed to voice an opinion about this subject.  Overnight gays ruled the agenda
ffs I got the shock of my life when my young teenagers came home from college one evening they were like 12 and 14 with
condoms over their heads.......I said what you doin? they said teachers gave us these today and we got a pack of condoms
for you.   At the time I could not make sense ot this.  A few monts later I had visitors from aboad, took then doen he west
end for an evning (I had not been around compton street for a few years) walking around I felt like I was in Babylon,street
lites dimed hoards of males wearing leather gear hanging outside pubs not a woman in sight........this felt so alien to me.
This was a few years ago I knew then that something was not right.......at the time I could not  not get to grasps with the
reason or why it felt not right.
It was much later down the line when I studied the path of Government and our Loyal family,  our history that I
understood only to well the abuse of privilege that is a direct result of a lack of individual responsiblilty to make a mark on society.
We have now entered a new age of enlightenment our eyes will be opened, there will be no excuse to ignore the blatant
corruption within Government...........we will see that our so called leaders are NOT elected by us, they are chosen and
put in place by a select few who do not have the protection of planet earth at heart and all its wonders and the protection of its
resources for generations to come.
They know full well that they are the few, and that there are a hell of a lot more of us than there is of them, and they know
that their tactics to control the masses was so deprived and so horific that they needed to keep it under cover never to see the light
of day...........they di not figure that there would b a few good souls who escaped the brainwashing and played them at their own game
with great personal risk to themselves to expose the madness that these ,ooooo1 percent who control the wealth of this planet
have i store for mankind.......turning all young males gay is only a starter.
mira2

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 26.06.13 18:47

mira2 wrote:Thatherism was the start or the begining of the end game.
I never liked the woman, always saw her as a nieve old fashioned easily manipulated disaster in the making.
As it turned out she was surrounded by a group of sleezy mandarins who were supposedly her advisors.
Her closest avisor we now know to be a major paedophine connected to child abuse going back to the 70's or 80's
that has been covered up. Just like the current scandal that UK government offials were procuring children from state
homes for sex and that MI5 were implicit and that Leon Britton is a (deleted) who has been protected to
the hilt even though he had been aressted and interviewed. Whats more how sick is it that a number of mumbers of the
I have felt for a long time that there is an agenda on board.........it started late in the nineties..........suddenly gay rights was the order of the day.......you were not allowed to voice an opinion about this subject.  Overnight gays ruled the agenda
ffs I got the shock of my life when my young teenagers came home from college one evening they were like 12 and 14 with
condoms over their heads.......I said what you doin? they said teachers gave us these today and we got a pack of condoms
for you.   At the time I could not make sense ot this.  A few monts later I had visitors from aboad, took then doen he west
end for an evning (I had not been around compton street for a few years) walking around I felt like I was in Babylon,street
lites dimed hoards of males wearing leather gear hanging outside pubs not a woman in sight........this felt so alien to me.
This was a few years ago I knew then that something was not right.......at the time I could not  not get to grasps with the
It was much later down the line when I studied the path of Government and our Loyal family,  our history that I
understood only to well the abuse of privilege that is a direct result of a lack of individual responsiblilty to make a mark on society.
We have now entered a new age of enlightenment our eyes will be opened, there will be no excuse to ignore the blatant
corruption within Government...........we will see that our so called leaders are NOT elected by us, they are chosen and
put in place by a select few who do not have the protection of planet earth at heart and all its wonders and the protection of its
They know full well that they are the few, and that there are a hell of a lot more of us than there is of them, and they know
that their tactics to control the masses was so deprived and so horific that they needed to keep it under cover never to see the light
of day...........they di not figure that there would b a few good souls who escaped the brainwashing and played them at their own game
with great personal risk to themselves to expose the madness that these ,ooooo1 percent who control the wealth of this planet
have i store for mankind......turning all young males gay is only a starter.

I will keep my comment brief in case I get irate.

1)Should 'gays' not have the same rights as every other HUMAN? An opinion has just been voiced!

2)YOU CANNOT TURN A STRAIGHT MALE/FEMALE GAY any more than a gay person can be turned straight...

3)Gay people are no more (in fact less) likely to be a paedophile.

Oops. Too late, I'm irate, better stop before I get a ban angry2

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.06.13 19:02

rainbow-fairy wrote:
I have felt for a long time that there is an agenda on board.........it started late in the nineties..........suddenly gay rights was the order of the day.......you were not allowed to voice an opinion about this subject.  Overnight gays ruled the agenda

1)Should 'gays' not have the same rights as every other HUMAN? An opinion has just been voiced!

2)YOU CANNOT TURN A STRAIGHT MALE/FEMALE GAY any more than a gay person can be turned straight...

I'm with you on this Rainbow-Fairy.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.06.13 19:07

I stopped reading after 3 sentences. I never seen any use that kind of debate.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 26.06.13 19:25

aquila wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

TY aquila roses friends

And lj roses

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.13 20:38

Perhaps Admin could give some mild education to Mira2?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 26.06.13 21:19

aquila wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

Oh dear!!roll
I'm with you too.
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 26.06.13 21:56

wjk wrote:
aquila wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

Oh dear!!roll
I'm with you too.
roses wjk

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW 26.06.13 22:12

I'm with you too RF. I'm actually furious at this post. Do people really still feel this way? It's  quite ridiculous. As far as I'm concerned it's not a choice you make due to your exposure to media/education/social outlets it's the way you are. As Catherine Tate's Nana would say... What a load of old shit!

EJW
EJW

Activity : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 26.06.13 22:31

EJW wrote:I'm with you too RF. I'm actually furious at this post. Do people really still feel this way? It's  quite ridiculous. As far as I'm concerned it's not a choice you make due to your exposure to media/education/social outlets it's the way you are. As Catherine Tate's Nana would say... What a load of old shit!
LOL EJW , 'furious' didn't quite cover my reaction hence why I stopped before I got a ban smilie
Everyone is entitled to freedom of speech but I found that really offensive.
Sadly yes, people DO still believe (like Prop 28) that you can be 'influenced' to be gay like you would be to buy Bold over Ariel at the supermarket thanks to clever advertising!
Scarier still are the fundamentalist Christian groups (generally American!), who believe a gay person can be 'cured by prayer'. I recently posted a link on my Fb page to a group that had closed, with the minister saying 'he was wrong'. Tragically, it doesn't bring back those who felt they'd failed as they were still gay and then committed suicide.
Those under the LGBQT umbrella already suffer enough prejudice.
Makes me mad!
Good to see so many feel the same way friends

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 26.06.13 22:41

I think mira2 must be living in the dark ages!

I know of someone who is Gay (doesn't it stand for GOOD AS YOU?) and they were having trouble coming to terms with the fact, which in turn made them depressed.
They ended up seeing a psychiatrist (who turned out to be highly religious) who insisted they had therapy to make them heterosexual! This bizarrely involved him having to masturbate looking at gay porn mags and at the moment of no return to swap the mags for straight porn!!  I seriously can't believe that anyone let alone a top psychiatrist could begin to think that you could change someones whole being, it's who they are for gods sake!!
Needless to say it didn't work big grin

(He's married now to a lovely man.)
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW 26.06.13 22:50

I have to say we are lucky to live in the UK in a relatively tolerant society towards gay people, as opposed to certain parts of the US and Europe. My younger female cousin is a LGBT Union Rep, at the place where we work and I'm very proud of her, our organisation has won a few Stonewall awards and that is partly due to her work as a union rep. My wonderful cousin lives ( house and mortgage) with her equally lovely police Sargent civil law wife and has been lucky enough to not be exposed to much bigotry. 
My other very good friend, my other good friend had a somewhat more difficult time and attempted suicide at the age of 20 due to his reluctance and perceived reaction at "coming out" to his father. Fortunately he is in a much better place and both his parents have been wonderful. 

This is a topic close to my heart and one i will argue staunchly! It's good to have some on here who are if the same mindset! rosesroses

EJW
EJW

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW 26.06.13 22:50

I have to say we are lucky to live in the UK in a relatively tolerant society towards gay people, as opposed to certain parts of the US and Europe. My younger female cousin is a LGBT Union Rep, at the place where we work and I'm very proud of her, our organisation has won a few Stonewall awards and that is partly due to her work as a union rep. My wonderful cousin lives ( house and mortgage) with her equally lovely police Sargent civil law wife and has been lucky enough to not be exposed to much bigotry. 
My other very good friend, my other good friend had a somewhat more difficult time and attempted suicide at the age of 20 due to his reluctance and perceived reaction at "coming out" to his father. Fortunately he is in a much better place and both his parents have been wonderful. 

This is a topic close to my heart and one i will argue staunchly! It's good to have some on here who are if the same mindset! rosesroses

EJW
EJW

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 26.06.13 23:18

bristow wrote:I think mira2 must be living in the dark ages!

I know of someone who is Gay (doesn't it stand for GOOD AS YOU?) and they were having trouble coming to terms with the fact, which in turn made them depressed.
They ended up seeing a psychiatrist (who turned out to be highly religious) who insisted they had therapy to make them heterosexual! This bizarrely involved him having to masturbate looking at gay porn mags and at the moment of no return to swap the mags for straight porn!!  I seriously can't believe that anyone let alone a top psychiatrist could begin to think that you could change someones whole being, it's who they are for gods sake!!
Needless to say it didn't work big grin

(He's married now to a lovely man.)
I am so pleased for your friend bristow that he now has a husband by his side after what must have been a horrific ordeal! A similar 'institution' to the ones I mentioned. As you say, how the hell would that even work???

EJW, this is also a cause very close to my life - indeed my moniker rainbow-fairy probably says a lot!

I was just thinking. The numbers I have, est inbetween 1 in 4 - 1 in 10 of the population are LGBTQ. Either way, what do we have here (I can't quickly look at home page) 1,500 members? So that is between 150 and 375 LGBTQ members who were probably upset by that. I know at least one!

The thing is, gay people aren't hurting others. They generally hurt themselves. For reasons such as non-acceptance, bullying, hate crime, family pressure etc. The rates of suicide and depression are sadly higher for these obvious reasons.
Makes me very sad when all they want, like straight people, is to be loved and accepted for who they areyes

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 26.06.13 23:40

EJW wrote:I have to say we are lucky to live in the UK in a relatively tolerant society towards gay people, as opposed to certain parts of the US and Europe. My younger female cousin is a LGBT Union Rep, at the place where we work and I'm very proud of her, our organisation has won a few Stonewall awards and that is partly due to her work as a union rep. My wonderful cousin lives ( house and mortgage) with her equally lovely police Sargent civil law wife and has been lucky enough to not be exposed to much bigotry. 

EJW, I am also relieved to find others with the same beliefs and this is one I will never back down on! Your cousin sounds fantastic, and sad as it is he felt he had to try, how fantastic your other friend is still here. I have had two amazing best friends who were gay men. The kindest, funniest, most loving men I've met. One we would cuddle under a duvet watching DVD's, having a proper snuggle knowing it was platonic. So uncomplicated yet so comforting yes
With you on this always friends roses

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW 27.06.13 0:59

RF you're on my wavelength! My bestest friend and one who needed my support and i love him dearly! He's all ok now and was thoroughly accepted by his family, who incidentally all suspected anyway. Unless you have been in that place no-one realises how much courage it takes to come out and say "this is who I am" I am so proud of my cousin and friend for doing so!

EJW
EJW

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 27.06.13 2:42

What I don't get, is how a perfectly reasonable question about The Daily Express, seem's to have been taken over by the gay right's lobby.

OK, you are gay. Big deal. If you are not harming anyone, then live your life as you see fit.

Nature has decided that , as a human being, you cannot ,naturally, have children,with your same sex partner. Tough luck. That is the way nature is. If you can't accept that go and live in a universe where nature allow's that. Do you know of one?

Stop trying to force your opinion's and supposed right's, upon the majority.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top