The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Not interested in the sightings/other useful bits Mm11

Not interested in the sightings/other useful bits Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Not interested in the sightings/other useful bits Mm11

Not interested in the sightings/other useful bits Regist10

Not interested in the sightings/other useful bits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not interested in the sightings/other useful bits Empty Not interested in the sightings/other useful bits

Post by Guest 08.01.13 22:09

This from Piers Morgan interview on CNN.........

MORGAN: If people see somebody they think could possibly be Madeleine, who should they call?

G. MCCANN: They should call the police, local police. You know, if they really think it is Madeleine and it gets addressed there and then. It's actually quite difficult if you get information coming in historically about sightings. So the advice is clear, is should be to call the local police.

K. MCCANN: But if they could call all options and let our investigation team know as well, that would be really helpful.

MORGAN: Have there been moments when you've been pretty much confident that you may have found her?

G. MCCANN: Never
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Not interested in the sightings/other useful bits Empty Re: Not interested in the sightings/other useful bits

Post by Guest 08.01.13 22:51

We have often heard the McCanns talk about paedophiles and that dreadful sentence in KM's book about 'her perfect little genitals torn apart', yet we have flipant remarks like this..............

Kate McCann's agony

13 Aug 2007

Kate McCann said yesterday she would rather know if daughter Madeleine was dead than live in the hell of uncertainty.

Kate even joked that Madeleine is probably giving her kidnapper a taste of her forceful character.

She said: "Madeleine is such a sociable child, so funny and engaging.

"She has a lot of personality. Her name actually means 'tower of strength'.

"She hated it when we called her Maddie. She'd say 'My name is Madeleine' with an indignant look.

"I bet she's giving whoever she's with her tuppence worth."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-mccanns-agony-498019
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Not interested in the sightings/other useful bits Empty Re: Not interested in the sightings/other useful bits

Post by Guest 08.01.13 23:43

Tony this video very interesting, Where the PI Joseph Moura working for 48 hours mystery says Jane Tanner never left the table, and her sighting not believable - its only 4 mins long so worth a look....

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.01.13 14:38

Very helpful.

The video is fascinating, I'm going to go to YouTube and see if I can take down a transcript of what he says about Jane Tanner (video was sticking a lot when I looked), he refers to her twice and says quite clearly that her staement 'is not truthful'.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.01.13 15:03

Is a great video...."you could not see the actual apartment from the table they were sitting at" "There was no visual whatsoever"!

He is also in effect saying that this was pre planned abduction plan and Maddie died before May 3rd. Tony, I wonder if he is worth contacting? He did his own under cover investigations and no doubts spoke to locals and has informations that is not public in the PJ files etc. He comes across as not only intelligent and knows what he is talking about but really wants to nail the mccanns too. He might have informations which you can source him for and use for the court case

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.01.13 15:22

jd wrote:Is a great video...."you could not see the actual apartment from the table they were sitting at" "There was no visual whatsoever"!

He is also in effect saying that this was pre planned abduction plan and Maddie died before May 3rd. Tony, I wonder if he is worth contacting? He did his own under cover investigations and no doubts spoke to locals and has informations that is not public in the PJ files etc. He comes across as not only intelligent and knows what he is talking about but really wants to nail the mccanns too. He might have informations which you can source him for and use for the court case
I'm not sure how much he would be worth contacting, for at least two reasons: (1) he does not mention the cadaver dogs once and (2) he has clearly not explored the possibility that Madeleine may haver died before that evening.

I have done the transcription now:

re: Jane Tanner

YouTube video ttiled: Joseph Moura on Tanner with Francisco Marco Xmas statement

featuring Joseph Moura, Private Investigator, also employed by CNN;

Ref:

Works for ’48 hours: my story’, spent months investigating Madeleine McCann case and visited Portugal.

Date of transmission: mid December 2007

Jane Tanner gives a very inconsistent story - it’s not a truthful story and I’m not quite sure why she did it. I mean, the facts is...that it would be impossible for all these people to be getting up, going off checking on the children, going off for walks, when they had a one hour twenty minutes’ time frame. They had their dinner, they had their 7 bottles of wine, they had their coffees, there’s just not enough time to do all those things. She never left the table that night…

UNQUOTE

In the same video, Francisco Marco (Boss of Metodo 3) says:

‘I’m 100% certain she’s alive’

‘We know she was kidnapped’

‘We know who she’s with’

‘We know where she is’

‘We know how he did it’

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.01.13 15:38

This sort of backs up some of what J Moura was saying, from Dianne Webster's Rogatory......

DIANNE WEBSTER ROGATORY

4078 “There was one point on the questions that I overlooked and I’ll just ask you now for the sake of being complete. Did you see Jane leaving the table during the meal?”
Reply “Well only, only I think, only this much that when she had to eat her meal and go err when Evie had been sick she had to go and relieve err Russell so he could come and eat his meal, but prior to that because err when, when Jane saw this err man carrying a child of course we didn’t know about Madeleine missing at the time.”
4078 “No.”
Reply “So it, it wasn’t, wasn’t relevant.”
4078 “Do you have a recollection of Jane leaving to do that check on the occasion when she saw the man?”
Reply “Well again not really because I’m not paying attention because there’s lots of to’ing and fro’ing between them all, all night.”

4078 “Yeah.”
Reply “I’m not really err paying attention.”
4078 “So the only specific recollection you have is when Jane left so that Russell could come and eat his food?”
Reply “Yeah.”

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id254.html

So according to DW Jane only left to 'relieve' Matt, which would have been around 9.35 ish. She doesn't remember her going to do a check at 9.10????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top