The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Mm11

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Mm11

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Regist10

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Empty Re: A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner

Post by Guest 27.10.12 13:14

Has she never registered here and had her say? It isn't unusual for pros to do that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Empty Re: A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner

Post by Guest 27.10.12 13:24

Jean wrote:Has she never registered here and had her say? It isn't unusual for pros to do that.

Not as pam gurney...she may have been here as someone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 27.10.12 14:12

My Inbox this morningA message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 110921

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Oct27themails
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.10.12 14:23

Good grief! It must be Bonnybraes cos she's online all day every day including Bank Holidays.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 27.10.12 16:09

No, I don't believe so...'Pam' is very unique and recognisable in her posts.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 28.10.12 13:56

Shes still at it this morning A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 110921

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Oct28emails

Hmmmmm...

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Pg6

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Pg5

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Pg4

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Pg3

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Pg2

A message to Britain's Media from the forum owner - Page 3 Pg1
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.12 14:18

How funny that this Pam Gurney person is writing dozens of emails to the Mirror accusing somebody else of "stalking people". Some of these sad creatures really cannot see themselves clearly, let alone the actions of the Drs McCann.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 28.10.12 14:20

So I am a 'hater' a 'numpty' a 'clown', how very dare she.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.12 14:24

She seems to be saying things about Tony that she accuses him of doing, in that first screenshot. Pot, kettle, black come to mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SkruffyKat 28.10.12 16:38

So much hate!

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.12 18:12

I used to think that Pam Gurney wasn't as bad as most of the pros when it came to spouting hate but it seems that I was wrong.

I really think that she must have some personal connection to the McCanns - why would someone put so much time and effort into defending complete strangers?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 29.10.12 1:47

Could it be possible that Pam Gurney is Kate McCann herself? (I do not follow Pam).
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.10.12 7:24

Nina wrote:So I am a 'hater' a 'numpty' a 'clown', how very dare she.

Not at all Nina! You're getting paid for this, admit it! To remind you of the GMTV interview 28th april 2010 with Lorraine Kelly -
Quote:
'KM: But having said that I mean I think there’s just a small minority now and you know there’s a certain group out there who, this is their job really, is to pick on a vulnerable family and I’m sure after us they’ll move onto another family and...
unquote

airkiss

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by SkruffyKat 29.10.12 9:04

Jean wrote:I used to think that Pam Gurney wasn't as bad as most of the pros when it came to spouting hate but it seems that I was wrong.

I really think that she must have some personal connection to the McCanns - why would someone put so much time and effort into defending complete strangers?

Same reason we put so much time and effort in to defend Maddie. It's what we believe, that's what she believes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.12 9:35

For me, the feeling is of bewilderment and sometimes anger that - speaking generally - the persons most statistically likely to be the perpetrators of a crime and who have backed that up a hundred times over with their every word and deed are being treated by the powers-that-be as totally innocent and untouchable.

To add insult to injury, anyone who questions why this is happening is treated to disgusting personal abuse at best and being threatened with prison and bankruptcy at worst.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SkruffyKat 29.10.12 9:58

Oh sorry jean, I didn't mean to imply at all that people on here were doing this out of hatred or being hateful. For me, there are far too many inconsistencies. Inconsistencies tend to arise when the truth isn't being told. I have, over the past 5 years, occasionally had the thought 'I'm going to feel like a right cow if Madeleine does turn up' but coming here and reading the enormous amount of information, and arriving at a logical conclusion... I don't think I'm ever going to hear the news that she has been found alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 29.10.12 10:31

Estelle wrote:Could it be possible that Pam Gurney is Kate McCann herself? (I do not follow Pam).

My thoughts too, have thought so for some time

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 29.10.12 10:38

david_uk wrote:
Estelle wrote:Could it be possible that Pam Gurney is Kate McCann herself? (I do not follow Pam).

My thoughts too, have thought so for some time

Do people mind me asking who is Pam Gurney?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.12 13:29

She is a very extreme McCann supporter who appears every time and everywhere that doubts are expressed about her heroes. You'll know that she has a particular campaign going against HiDeHo at the moment.

I used to think she was in the nice but dim category but now she is more like the usual venom-spitting troll.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.12 13:49

Jean wrote:She is a very extreme McCann supporter who appears every time and everywhere that doubts are expressed about her heroes. You'll know that she has a particular campaign going against HiDeHo at the moment.

I used to think she was in the nice but dim category but now she is more like the usual venom-spitting troll.

Time and again the thought crossed my head that it cannot be only one person posting, that it might be a
'team effort'.
The idea first popped up regarding 'harmony' on the MCF forum years ago.
And this Pam Gurney triggers the thought again.

Just thinking out loud

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 29.10.12 19:18

parapono wrote:

Time and again the thought crossed my head that it cannot be only one person posting, that it might be a
'team effort'

Just thinking out loud

parapono
I don't visit other forums but that was exactly the impression I had of SB posting here as his writing style varied so much over the weeks. I wonder how many of them are being paid by the Fund dance

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 29.10.12 19:46

Ribisl wrote:
parapono wrote:

'team effort'

Just thinking out loud

parapono
I don't visit other forums but that was exactly the impression I had of SB posting here as his writing style varied so much over the weeks. I wonder how many of them are being paid by the Fund dance

I thought that some times he posted as thought he was the worse for drink or drugs, all in my opinion of course.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 29.10.12 19:56

Nina wrote:
Ribisl wrote:
parapono wrote:

'team effort'

Just thinking out loud

parapono

I thought that some times he posted as thought he was the worse for drink or drugs, all in my opinion of course.

You are probably right. Booze rarely brings out the best in one's comportment or manners.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.12 20:44

IMO IF he's real about this, he might be a kind of bounty hunter. Stumbled upon some information, which he "stole" from a former mate [who seems to be very cross with him at the moment] and tried to make money and fame out of it ... Dunno ... He might have reached a point of no return ... dunno ... He has either to pursue or or drop it ... dunno ... Or he might be in a scheme from which someone [twosome] may profit later on [when they're in court in Portugal e.g.] ... dunno ... IMO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete WDHCo 30.11.14 1:58

Excellent Letter.
Pete WDHCo

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top