The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GNR dogs J - Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 3 Mm11

GNR dogs J - Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GNR dogs J - Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 3 Mm11

GNR dogs J - Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 3 Regist10

Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments.....

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GNR dogs J - Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments.....

Post by worriedmum 05.03.14 12:31

Why didn't they give Cuddlecat to the dogs  to scent?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

GNR dogs J - Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments.....

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 05.03.14 12:33

worriedmum wrote:Why didn't they give Cuddlecat to the dogs  to scent?

Because they didn't want the dogs to follow Madeleine's trail, they wanted them to follow the false trail to the car park.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.14 12:34

.......or the poolside photo outfit that she was wearing (COUGH) that day?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.03.14 12:49

For those who believe in Smithman, I found the Textusa blog I was referring to:

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/intentional-not-debatable-fact.html

which walks you through alternative routes ‘the abductor’ could have taken assuming he did/did not want to be seen.

As for the dogs, what possible trail could they hope to follow, be it to the car park or to the beach, from a girl carried through the streets 4 feet up in the air?
I know the dogs are good, but that good?

I would have thought the only way for them to find a scent trail was if the person walked (can’t have happened unless willingly, but how can dogs distinguish between a walk on the previous Saturday say?) or a deliberate trail was left, dragging an old M. smelling towel or clothes along the ground.

Anyway, having bathed all three kids, as well as herself (twice) & Gerry would you have a clue as to which towel M. had been dried with? Especially by a mother who shares toothbrushes!
(Towels come from the McCann files link given by Whatliesbehind (11.39) above, but no quote source is given in the files.)

You would give the dog handlers the clothes she had been wearing that day, which is what the story graduates to at the time of the bewk.

P. 85 ‘I fetched the pink princess blanket she took to bed with her every night, which they took, and some of her clothes, which they didn’t’.

Even this doesn’t make sense. Giving the dogs something to go after, you would give them something she had been wearing, not something she may or may not have touched. Why cuddle the blanket when she had CC at her beck & call and it was so warm she didn't need the covers on?

Is there any evidence of this in photos of the PJ dogs anywhere? Was there a sighting or mention of the blanket after the bedroom scene, but before it vanished forever?

Just more  McCrap I imagine.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 05.03.14 12:54

I have problems with Textusa, mostly this attitude:

'This post has the objective of proving that the Smith Sighting was intentional and that fact is not debatable.'

Despite this claim it does no such thing, and I will continue to debate it thank you very much Textusa.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 05.03.14 13:18

Because it would have to be surgically removed from Kate.  She would not let CC out of her sight, too important to the marketing campaign.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 05.03.14 13:21

sami wrote:

Because it would have to be surgically removed from Kate.  She would not let CC out of her sight, too important to the marketing campaign.

Except when it needed to go into the washing machine ;-)
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.03.14 14:04

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:

Because they didn't want the dogs to follow Madeleine's trail, they wanted them to follow the false trail to the car park.

Or because cuddlecat had never been anywhere near Maddie and had only just started his starring role.
With possible the merest scent of Eau de Kate on it.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 05.03.14 14:07

tigger wrote:
Or because cuddlecat had never been anywhere near Maddie and had only just started his starring role.
With possible the merest scent of  Eau de Kate on it.

Does Kate smell of cadaverine?
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.03.14 14:19

tigger wrote:

Does Kate smell of cadaverine?

In parts... Thing with CC is, his presence was immediate proof that she'd been abducted. I think the cadaverine was probably from contamination. If he'd been with Maddie during and just before the accident, he'd have had blood on him as well, which is hard to get out just with washing.
He also looked brand-new, (quite a lot of comments on this from mothers here who know what a new toy looks like after even a short while in the hands of a toddler) his history was contradictory, bought at the airport by her godfather, or been with her since she was a baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 05.03.14 14:21

tigger wrote:
In parts...  Thing with CC is, his presence was immediate proof that she'd been  abducted. I think the cadaverine was probably from contamination. If he'd been with Maddie during and just before the accident, he'd have had blood on him as well, which is hard to get out just with washing.
He also looked brand-new, (quite a lot of comments on this from mothers here who know what a new toy looks like after even a short while in the hands of a toddler)  his history was contradictory, bought at the airport by her godfather, or been with her since she was a baby.

Fair enough, although I'll just stick with Occam's Razor and assume that CC was with Madeleine when she died.

Also, I don't see how you can say with certainty that CC would have had blood on him. It's just as possible that any blood managed to miss CC.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 05.03.14 14:45

tigger wrote:

Going back to this - if CC had never been near Maddie, then why not hand it to the police for the false scent rather than the suspicious blanket?
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.03.14 14:47

tigger wrote:
In parts...  Thing with CC is, his presence was immediate proof that she'd been  abducted. I think the cadaverine was probably from contamination. If he'd been with Maddie during and just before the accident, he'd have had blood on him as well, which is hard to get out just with washing.
He also looked brand-new, (quite a lot of comments on this from mothers here who know what a new toy looks like after even a short while in the hands of a toddler)  his history was contradictory, bought at the airport by her godfather, or been with her since she was a baby.

Fair enough, although I'll just stick with Occam's Razor and assume that CC was with Madeleine when she died.

Also, I don't see how you can say with certainty that CC would have had blood on him.  It's just as possible that any blood managed to miss CC.

That would be the simplest solution. CC bugs me because he merited two websites of his own, yet where he was bought or who manufactired the toy doesn't seem to be known. Yet Metodo3 were given some 20 ccs to inspire their staf, iirc Kate told them to rattle and squeeze them to motivate them when looking for M. I think all the left over Ccs ended up on the website of a close friend of Kate's, that's where I found Cc last
Cc was also festooned in a rosary and good quality wristbands, where Cc is concerned I take no prisoners, he was a prop from start to finish - and that makes me sick.

So I'm not being argumentative, no more than usual anyway - CC betrays the mindset of the parents imo.
It is in fact not important how the cadaverine was acquired, you may be right or perhaps I am, it's what's behind this minor and yet so very well thought out aspect of the whole performance.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 05.03.14 14:51

tigger wrote:
That would be the simplest solution. CC bugs me because he merited two websites of his own, yet where he was bought or who manufactired the toy doesn't seem to be known. Yet Metodo3 were given some 20 ccs to inspire their staf, iirc Kate told them to rattle and squeeze them to motivate them when looking for M. I think all the left over Ccs ended up on the website of a close friend of Kate's, that's where I found Cc last
Cc was also festooned in a rosary and good quality wristbands, where Cc is concerned I take no prisoners, he was a prop from start to finish - and that  makes me sick.

So I'm not being argumentative, no more than usual anyway - CC betrays the mindset of the parents imo.
It is in fact not important how the cadaverine was acquired, you may be right or perhaps I am, it's what's behind this minor and yet so very well thought out aspect of the whole performance.

I enjoy the discussions we have tigger :) Yes, from my perspective I'm not saying that you're wrong, just pointing out the simplest solution.

I tend to think that they just capitalised on the image of Cuddlecat, rather than it being part of a grand plan.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.03.14 21:23

GNR dogs J - Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 3 Application

4th May I believe, obviously just before CC became such a valuable accoutrement!
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 06.03.14 8:08

Sorry its vanished. Try again.

GNR dogs J - Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 3 Kate-mccann-missing-british-3-year-old-girl-madeleine-mccann-in-portugal-0setFl

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/4May2007/kate-mccann-missing-british-3-year-old-girl-madeleine-mccann-in-portugal-0setFl.jpg
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 11.10.14 15:13

Searcher wrote:This may be more suitable for a timeline thread, but have just found this video - c. 11 mins - on YouTube which discusses an earlier event than 3 May.  Worth watching right through:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbqRmhBFpQY

Oh My God

I had not seen that first interview. 

Chilling. Especially if you slow it down on the settings. At one setting you can still hear what they say but the words and body language are more pronounced. At the slowest setting you cannot hear the words but you can get all the nuances of the facial expressions and body language.

Notice what GM says at 1.27 - 1.28. And covers his mouth at the same time.

"She literally dropped it dead."

KM then becomes very agitated about Madeleine's 'statement'. Waving her hand in front of her face as if to fan herself.

As she repeats: "What d'you mean? What d'you mean? What d'you mean, you woke up?" she makes gestures with her hands as if she had wanted to shake Madeleine to find out what she meant."

Why is it so terrible that Madeleine "woke up"? 

When did Madeleine 'wake up' and what made her wake up? (I believe it was on an earlier night in the holiday.)

Why is Kate so traumatized by the knowledge that Madeleine 'woke up'?

What night does Kate think someone went into the apartment? Who does she think this might have been? Is this when she thinks that Madeleine 'woke up?' Is that why it is so traumatic for Kate? That afterwards she believes that Madeleine tried to tell her something bad had happened, but that Kate didn't manage to get to the bottom of it. To really hold her and find out what happened?

When did, according to GM, 'Madeleine, literally dropped it  dead?'

If you slow the footage down, it is really quite chilling viewing. 

I think that GM and KM are singing from different hymn sheets here. And I have a theory as to why that would be. 

Is that a tiny little smurk from GM at 1.24? And possibly another at 1.32 when he is musing on whether it happened when we 'put them down.' (I really dislike his choice of words and expressions.) After which he scrunches up his face totally unconvincingly.

Oh lock them them up FFS, Scotland Yard (particularly GM)  and stop this CHARADE.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by .Guest.. 11.10.14 15:59

j.rob wrote:
Searcher wrote:This may be more suitable for a timeline thread, but have just found this video - c. 11 mins - on YouTube which discusses an earlier event than 3 May.  Worth watching right through:

Oh My God

I had not seen that first interview. 

Chilling. Especially if you slow it down on the settings. At one setting you can still hear what they say but the words and body language are more pronounced. At the slowest setting you cannot hear the words but you can get all the nuances of the facial expressions and body language.

Notice what GM says at 1.27 - 1.28. And covers his mouth at the same time.

"She literally dropped it dead."

KM then becomes very agitated about Madeleine's 'statement'. Waving her hand in front of her face as if to fan herself.

As she repeats: "What d'you mean? What d'you mean? What d'you mean, you woke up?" she makes gestures with her hands as if she had wanted to shake Madeleine to find out what she meant."

Why is it so terrible that Madeleine "woke up"? 

When did Madeleine 'wake up' and what made her wake up? (I believe it was on an earlier night in the holiday.)

Why is Kate so traumatized by the knowledge that Madeleine 'woke up'?

What night does Kate think someone went into the apartment? Who does she think this might have been? Is this when she thinks that Madeleine 'woke up?' Is that why it is so traumatic for Kate? That afterwards she believes that Madeleine tried to tell her something bad had happened, but that Kate didn't manage to get to the bottom of it. To really hold her and find out what happened?

When did, according to GM, 'Madeleine, literally dropped it  dead?'

If you slow the footage down, it is really quite chilling viewing. 

I think that GM and KM are singing from different hymn sheets here. And I have a theory as to why that would be. 

Is that a tiny little smurk from GM at 1.24? And possibly another at 1.32 when he is musing on whether it happened when we 'put them down.' (I really dislike his choice of words and expressions.) After which he scrunches up his face totally unconvincingly.

Oh lock them them up FFS, Scotland Yard (particularly GM)  and stop this CHARADE.

If it happened when they "put them down" surely one of them was there so would have heard her anyway, What trollox these two talk.
.Guest..

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 11.10.14 16:38

His face reddens when he says 'put them down' so obvious he is lying
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 11.10.14 20:42

What brilliant video and observation - A Redwood would do well to watch this...
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 11.10.14 21:31

HelenMeg wrote:

What brilliant video and observation - A Redwood would do well to watch this...
Brilliant video - a must watch
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.14 21:43

I'm sick of Gerry's crap.

"It would be exceptional for particularly the twins to cry and go back to sleep in between our checks".

HOW COULD HE KNOW?

BS of the highest order.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 12.10.14 21:07

------

Also, notice how Kate puts emphasis on how it was important that the police were told about the possibility of someone having gone into the apartment on a previous evening. She's not so much flagging up the crying incident - in that first video clip - as flagging up the idea of someone having gone into the apartment. Leading to Madeleine crying.

Oh dear, oh dear. 

I know there has been some speculation about photos of Madeleine possibly having been taken in Burgau. If this was the case, I wonder when the photos might have been taken?

Whatever the situation, the photos of Madeleine that were released on an 'anniversary date' I do believe, showing her with make-up and the one with the ice-cream plus her lying back against a skirting-board, are all in highly bad taste, at best. And very suspicious, imo.

And I really do wonder what was going on on the first three days of the 'holiday' - Saturday, Sunday and Monday. 

Sadly, I think that by Tuesday, Madeleine's return airfare was no longer going to be used (if it was ever going to be used, that is.)

Horrible case this is, imo.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

GNR dogs J - Dogs, more dogs, fridges and apartments..... - Page 3 Empty TUESDAY was D day aka MBM d-Day TIS IS MY TAKE ON IT

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 12.10.14 21:41

On TUESDAY evening KATE MCCANN Stormed off in a huff from the Tappas bar having been humiliated by GM because he gave the quiz master (aka big boobs) more attention than he gave km

KATE MCCANN
UPON her return "to apt 5A  was confronted by MBM standing in the lounge sobbng. KM  said got to bed and MBM stood bewildered and defiant ...
KM  shouted again "MBM GO BACK TO BED "
MBM Said I want my daddy
KM shoves MBM in the bedroom where MBM cries daddy daddy

Kate thinks to herself your daddy isa womaneyser and when Maddie appears in front of KM
KM hits Maddie

she falls on the floor and
he crying Mrs Fenn hears is KM crying MADDIE not Daddy

GM returns (pisssed up) and sees his beloved daughter dead ...........by his Bleoved wife hand.

what is he going to do

shop her so his carear is over and he loses his ywins ot stick by her and cover her tracks?

imo km KILLED mbm BY ACCIDENT

I just wish they had the guts to come clean .   I would respect them
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 13.10.14 15:50

Dont Make Me Laff wrote:On TUESDAY evening KATE MCCANN Stormed off in a huff from the Tappas bar having been humiliated by GM because he gave the quiz master (aka big boobs) more attention than he gave km

KATE MCCANN
UPON her return "to apt 5A  was confronted by MBM standing in the lounge sobbng. KM  said got to bed and MBM stood bewildered and defiant ...
KM  shouted again "MBM GO BACK TO BED "
MBM Said I want my daddy
KM shoves MBM in the bedroom where MBM cries daddy daddy

Kate thinks to herself your daddy isa womaneyser and when Maddie appears in front of KM
KM hits Maddie

she falls on the floor and
he crying Mrs Fenn hears is KM crying MADDIE not Daddy

GM returns (pisssed up) and sees his beloved daughter dead ...........by his Bleoved wife hand.

what is he going to do

shop her so his carear is over and he loses his ywins ot stick by her and cover her tracks?

imo km KILLED mbm BY ACCIDENT

I just wish they had the guts to come clean .   I would respect them

Certainly possible. 

If the quiz night had happened on Monday night, then the jig-saw would fit together quite well. (Although I would still be questioning what happened on Sunday and Monday as there is a conspicuous absence of detail for the day's activities for those two days. Unlike the other days.) Because I think that by Tuesday, TM were feeling the need to fake photographic 'evidence' that Madeleine was alive and well and in the kids' club  (the tennis ball photo). Which suggests to me that by Tuesday Madeleine was certainly not well, and possibly not alive either.

So what happened prior to Tuesday?

And if it was Madeleine crying that Mrs Fenn heard crying on Tuesday evening why - if something bad had already happened to Madeleine by Tuesday - would the McCanns leave a sick/injured/dying Madeleine to cry out in distress for an hour and a quarter? Even if they were the most despicable parents, surely if some kind of fate had befallen Madeleine by then, the last thing they would want to do would be to draw attention to themselves and Madeleine with an hour and a quarter of anguished crying coming from the apartment?

So maybe it WAS Kate crying out 'Maddie' in distress (and this would explain why Kate was keen to state in her book that Madeleine did not like being called 'Maddie', despite abundant evidence that she was known as Maddie.)

In which case I just wonder if this might have been the day that Madeleine was removed from the apartment or from where-ever she had been at OC (why is there so little DNA evidence of her being there?) Maybe to apartment 5J, where the early sniffer dogs alerted to on a number of occasions?

I too found the possibility of Kate falling into a jealous rage over Gerry maybe eye-balling the curvy quiz-mistress and maybe lashing out at Madeleine compelling. But there was, as it happens, a quiz night on the Sunday at the Tapas, so it is possible that tensions were running high even then. 

I think Kate has provided the clues to what happened that week. Madeleine (and the twins at least on one or two nights maybe) was sedated possibly on several occasions. Madeleine woke up and cried. A (paedophile) had been in the room and had disturbed Madeleine. Madeleine tried to tell Kate about waking up and crying. Kate wishes she had listened more carefully to Madeleine to try to establish exactly what had happened to disturb her.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top