The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

At holiday Mm11

At holiday Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

At holiday Mm11

At holiday Regist10

At holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At holiday Empty At holiday

Post by aniandr 16.09.12 21:23

Just been on holiday with kids. During holiday i stop at a image of Girl that could look like Madeleine but at closer look not at All. The thing was first thing i did was looking at the eyes. And i thought damn parents are smart they even made mé check for her! Then i thought...Thats stupid. Who in hell would put a image of a missing Girl with an eyedefect up anywhere if you kidnapped her? Who would even let anyone take an image of her -even let her out? And it stroke mé, that showing her eyedefect in media is an stupid thing to do! Almost on the limit to evil. How Many days after she went missing was the eyedefect made public? If she wasnt dead that would deffo kill her. Unless ofcoz the parents knew she would never be found. But what date was the eyedefect made public?
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

At holiday Empty Re: At holiday

Post by Guest 16.09.12 21:36

The eye defect was made public immediately. Here's a link to a story from 6th May 2007.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There then followed a massive publicity campaign to emphasise the defect.

However, in 2011 the McCanns said in an interview that they'd never made too much of it because it was hardly noticeable!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top